Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Why Is 90% Of Our Women Psychopaths? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is 90% Of Our Women Psychopaths? (554 Views)

Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted / ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is 90% Of Our Women Psychopaths? by TkhGuy(m): 10:36am On Sep 02, 2020
Most of you stupid boys are becoming so lame as to step where this psychopaths stepped just for what I may asked? Pussy? What else can women offer?

. You girls hate guys, but you just can't hate his hustle? It is impossible for you to walk away from his money, it's insanity
You walked out on him, you rejected him, but you just can close your two fcking eyes from his money!

. You have a husband and after playing all the Conner kick before he paid your bride prize, in and out, now you are feeling you are not in the mood for sex when he needs it? You still open ya rotten mouth to say he cheated? When you are a cheat left over?
3, you are becoming so ugly to his admiration so irritating to his touch and yet you don't want him to look at other beautiful girls who refused to be as piggy as dirty as you are?

4, you are always nagging, disrespectful and waking him up with quarrel, picking up fight with him to drain life out of him into overthinking drinking & committing suicide, yet you don't want to see him have another wife?

5, you can't cook to his taste and yet you get furious when he eats in restaurants saving his health from your terrible concussion?

6, you agreed of spending your life with him, he starved himself to cloth you, feed you, and pay for your education and you graduated to tell him that he is unfit to spend the rest of his life with you?

7, you told him you are virgin and can only let him in-between your legs until wedding night, he agrees without proof and you extort him to live large for years and later broke up with him?

8, a guy met most of you girls at the early n useful age of your life, they are was very gentle loving and caring, he told you he have feelings for for and would like to have you as his girlfriend, you turned into a snake, you rejected him but used him to fund your material needs, you went on to pass your pussy and life to from one careless guy to another to kick like soccer years after year, until they discarded you like a pure water leather, now came back looking for the same kind of guy you used trashed, he stupidly accepted you,
Now we cannot have peace anymore when he goes out and come back late, where you trying to stop him from cheating... if you women are not psychopaths, you must be insane to even open your rotten mouth to make a sound about cheat,

I am confused, we are crusading against the undoing of our renegade so called leaders but yet we have nightmares unaddressed bleeding our society everyday,

My question goes, is this the good thing Bible talked about? Or are this ones we have counterfeit or less?

Is women actually a helper to man as described in the Bible? Based on the reality on ground in our various society today?

Cos I am beginning to query the Biblical perception in the context of women prior to being man's helper which lack a substantial elements that make up that name "helper"

I know the idiotically constructed ones will have no problem with the way our women are turning heartless & fraudulent to plague our men today,

But I do, and I need some answers to address this issue..
We can't run away from it, we must seat and address it.

If we can't address this issue, sooner, we will be abandoning our women and import like oshomole.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is 90% Of Our Women Psychopaths? by EmptyGarden(m): 10:37am On Sep 02, 2020
I'm guessing your mum is safely within the 10%.

1 Like

Re: Why Is 90% Of Our Women Psychopaths? by yomi007k(m): 10:40am On Sep 02, 2020
Op you made mistake.

The bible was referring to women from the bible as helper not "naija women".

Naija women no dey bible so they cannot be helpers. They are something else.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is 90% Of Our Women Psychopaths? by TkhGuy(m): 10:40am On Sep 02, 2020
EmptyGarden:
I'm guessing your mum is safely within the 10%.
why not
Re: Why Is 90% Of Our Women Psychopaths? by ILuvBreasts: 10:54am On Sep 02, 2020
Check my siggy
Re: Why Is 90% Of Our Women Psychopaths? by EmptyGarden(m): 11:12am On Sep 02, 2020
TkhGuy:
why not
Lol.
Re: Why Is 90% Of Our Women Psychopaths? by Dliquidmetal(m): 12:11pm On Sep 02, 2020
yomi007k:
Op you made mistake.

The bible was referring to women from the bible as helper not "naija women".

Naija women no dey bible so they cannot be helpers. They are something else.
perhaps he should go to Jerusalem,Israel,Bethlehem to find the said women grin
Re: Why Is 90% Of Our Women Psychopaths? by Powerfly(f): 12:12pm On Sep 02, 2020
Lolz.. I guess you had an abusive mum or aunt. Dude is always on nl creating topics related to women. Dude CALMMM DOWN.
Re: Why Is 90% Of Our Women Psychopaths? by 2020Experience(m): 12:25pm On Sep 02, 2020
Calm Down!
Re: Why Is 90% Of Our Women Psychopaths? by TkhGuy(m): 11:29am On Sep 04, 2020
Powerfly:
Lolz.. I guess you had an abusive mum or aunt. Dude is always on nl creating topics related to women. Dude CALMMM DOWN.
My topic always hit you like hammer smashes rock, my mom have a wisdom that is rare she is women Worthy of crown, she loves truth, she unlike you satellite women.. that are cunning haters of truth and liers..

You sound like your father died before you became 5, and your Mum was busy working abandoning you to grow and raised by housemaid and cartoon.
Re: Why Is 90% Of Our Women Psychopaths? by Powerfly(f): 2:54pm On Sep 04, 2020
TkhGuy:

My topic always hit you like hammer smashes rock, my mom have a wisdom that is rare she is women Worthy of crown, she loves truth, she unlike you satellite women.. that are cunning haters of truth and liers..

You sound like your father died before you became 5, and your Mum was busy working abandoning you to grow and raised by housemaid and carton.

ahh! So ya mum deserves a crown and is wise.. While every other person's mum is bad.? Now u sound pained. Pls go ease yourself...hahaha

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think You Have Sense?? / Lets Talk..girls Which Kind Of Boys Do You Like ? / You May Not Want To Stop Doing This Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.