Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month (55497 Views)

Lionel Messi's New Look As He Resumes Training (Photos) / Marcus Rashford Signs A New Deal That'll See Him Earn £300K Per-week Until 2023 / Jose Mourinho Gives Lionel Messi New Nickname 'The God Of Football' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month by EazyMoh(m): 2:23pm On Sep 02, 2020
betterman22:
England no be Spain oooo
The best comment ever, with that his tax evasion record him and his dad would be dealt with by crown authorities.
Re: Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month by charlesm91(m): 2:24pm On Sep 02, 2020
What if he doesn’t still win the ucl will he demand to leave? I think not which at the end still boils down to money. It’s all about the papers. Football na blood money. Soon when Ronaldo leave Juve for MLS we go hear him deal wey mad too. These guys are balling hard
Re: Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month by Rawhumper(m): 2:25pm On Sep 02, 2020
[

American Basketballers earn more than footballers, Golfers too someone like Tiger Woods inspite of the Alimonies he paid and scandals he still remains a billionaire in dollars.

How many footballers have total networth of 500million dollars? Almost none, like someone rightly said, all those isnt totally theirs.

quote author=Laghima post=93493751]It actually annoys that medics and other professionals can't even dream of this amount. Aside business, I think foot ball is the most profitable career path. Who else agrees?

[/quote]
Re: Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month by Powerfly(f): 2:25pm On Sep 02, 2020
I'm officially a MAN CITY FAN. barca bye bye!.

2 Likes

Re: Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month by Munzy14(m): 2:25pm On Sep 02, 2020
mariahAngel:
Chooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! grin

Moneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey grin
orgasmic.... grin

1 Like

Re: Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month by Elxandre(m): 2:25pm On Sep 02, 2020
Dalil8:

Those net worth mean nothing if you don't get to use the money. Most of those so called billionaires still live on mortgages and pay checks. They still get paid yearly, it's not like they own those billions all to theirselves.

Don't be ridiculous.
Jeff bezos sold about 7bn usd from his stock.
Isn't that enough cash to settle his bills?

Or they also buy their private jets on loans too abi?

Billionaires have serious cash in the bank.
Yes, they don't have access to the entire billions, but it doesn't mean they don't cashout in bits from the stock.

3 Likes

Re: Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month by lexy2014: 2:26pm On Sep 02, 2020
Whitecoal711:
Bye bye to Laliga
Now officially a premier league and mancity fan
Please friend and foe take note
Please all premier league fan please welcome me with likes

I sincerely wish u were earning money like Messi for being a fan
Re: Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month by Freeeanijor: 2:27pm On Sep 02, 2020
CodeTemplar:
They should just give him 99% shares at the club and know he owns them and the dressing room.

This kind of wage for someone on a sporting decline is sure to unsettle their wage structure because as other top performers draw near his declining level, they will use him as a bargaining standard for new deals.
The deal also includes an equity share in the city group.
Re: Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month by Xavie(m): 2:29pm On Sep 02, 2020
Laghima:
It actually annoys that medics and other professionals can't even dream of this amount. Aside business, I think foot ball is the most profitable career path. Who else agrees?

how many amateur footballers can reach Mikels level?, talk more of Messi...

1 Like

Re: Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month by majamajic(m): 2:30pm On Sep 02, 2020
Dbarrzx:
Some State's budget in Naija are around 100B a year and Messi will earn 54B a year, hmmm more than a half of a state budget with over 5 million people. And 1% of the population of the state that are politicians will also steal 99% of the budget also..God pls answer my call.

Can try of a state in Zimbabwe ?
Re: Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 02, 2020
Lies Lies.... The date for the €700m release clause is over. Man city can either get him free or pay Barca a reasonable fee let's say €200M. And OP source is THE SUN... Lmao

1 Like

Re: Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month by Rawhumper(m): 2:31pm On Sep 02, 2020
[

They make money but they have half of what they earn.
You can google Messi and Ronaldo networth, you did be surprised.

If you want real moneybags, American basketballers and Pro Golfers, these are silent multi millionaires then footballers.

Before i used to think footballets were the highest paid, but after thorough research, i found i was wrong.
The 700m been paid isnt for Messi, it is going straight to Barcas account not Messi.

What Messi gets is his daily pay in a normal circumstance.

quote author=vanida6 post=93492823]4billion naira monthly sad hw person go take be dis guy girlfriend nah sad who no like beta tin[/quote]
Re: Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month by Bahamas95(m): 2:31pm On Sep 02, 2020
Football is the real ritual, not those wasting their time killing innocent lives.

Money wey most people nor fit get through out their life time nai one person dey make in a day..........Tell me how this life take balance?

3 Likes

Re: Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month by SirMichael1: 2:36pm On Sep 02, 2020
vanida6:
4billion naira monthly sad hw person go take be dis guy girlfriend nah sad who no like beta tin

He has a wife. All these Minna girls self. Mtcheew.
Re: Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month by Kulas: 2:38pm On Sep 02, 2020
Whitecoal711:
Bye bye to Laliga
Now officially a premier league and mancity fan
Please friend and foe take note
Please all premier league fan please welcome me with likes

Na now you wan join us. You are highly welcome
Re: Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 02, 2020
Siberia01:

davido
earns more than that na

i can still remember when he visited ronaldo in his house
he gifted ronaldo his buggati veyron

Re: Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month by pacespot(m): 2:39pm On Sep 02, 2020
The way Nigerians are talking about Messi money these days, I hope we will not soon hear the news of one Nigerian trying to rob messi's house in Bonus Aires, Argentina.

Cr7 is a chicken change earner where this guy dey grin

2 Likes

Re: Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month by SirMichael1: 2:39pm On Sep 02, 2020
Rawhumper:
[

They make money but they have half of what they earn.
You can google Messi and Ronaldo networth, you did be surprised.

If you want real moneybags, American basketballers and Pro Golfers, these are silent multi millionaires then footballers.

Before i used to think footballets were the highest paid, but after thorough research, i found i was wrong.
The 700m been paid isnt for Messi, it is going straight to Barcas account not Messi.

What Messi gets is his daily pay in a normal circumstance.

Which 700m isn't for Messi? Messi left Barca on free transfer. The whole of it is for him.

1 Like

Re: Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month by Angelfrost(m): 2:40pm On Sep 02, 2020
Dalil8:

Those net worth mean nothing if you don't get to use the money. Most of those so called billionaires still live on mortgages and pay checks. They still get paid yearly, it's not like they own those billions all to theirselves.

Please, get real... These people are wealthy beyond imagination!

Take away half that money to settle whatever debts, even leave them with just a third, they are still ridiculously rich and super comfortable!

A lot of them don't even know what to spend the money on... That's why people like Neymar can even pay friends salaries for hanging around him.

1 Like

Re: Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month by planetx: 2:40pm On Sep 02, 2020
Dalil8:

Billionaires don't necessarily need to have billions of cash laying dormant in their bank account to be rated by Forbes as billionaires. They can sell stocks for cash, have excellent credit to buy any luxury item, they can walk into their bank and walk out with millions if they want like Dangote did. At that level money is no longer physical but a just a number punched onto a computer screen. Your concept of a rich man is the one with a lot of cash buried in a hole behind his house.

5 Likes

Re: Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month by joebee1990(m): 2:40pm On Sep 02, 2020
God of mercy
Re: Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month by Angelfrost(m): 2:41pm On Sep 02, 2020
longetivity:
epp us warn City ooo ..... they are playing with bankruptcy

No they are not.... Don't confuse City with Arsenal!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month by joebee1990(m): 2:41pm On Sep 02, 2020
Jesus Christ

Re: Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month by Drone95(m): 2:42pm On Sep 02, 2020
Vanity upon vanity!
Re: Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month by Rawhumper(m): 2:42pm On Sep 02, 2020
Check his networth you did be surprised.

They pay tax, that was why he evaded tax for sometime before he was almost jailed for it.

In actual term, they get half of what they after paying this and that thats why they cant be billionaires in dollars.

There are many athelets that earn more than footballers but most people dont know about that.

Deborah98:
Poverty is a curse and I detest it, imagine how much he will earn yearly,am sure he might surpass the billionaires we already have
Re: Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:43pm On Sep 02, 2020
Too much abeg
Re: Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month by Beverlyjean(f): 2:44pm On Sep 02, 2020
SirMichael1:

Which 700m isn't for Messi? Messi left Barca on free transfer. The whole of it is for him.

Really...are u for real
Re: Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month by Angelfrost(m): 2:45pm On Sep 02, 2020
solmusdesigns:
cool

He is fvcking worth it... Sign him already let's fvck shit up this season in EPL

Fvck what up exactly?! Win the same EPL you have been winning without him, anything else??! Not like Man City will win Champions league.

Hell, Lampard's revamped Chelsea will likely beat you guys to the EPL title sef. grin

1 Like

Re: Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month by yommyuk: 2:45pm On Sep 02, 2020
Crazy money . Kudos to him.
Re: Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month by pacespot(m): 2:45pm On Sep 02, 2020
Messi earning in one hour (£14,200) will change the lives of 14 families forever. grin

1 Like

Re: Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month by Rawhumper(m): 2:46pm On Sep 02, 2020
How much did City pay as transfer fee for him since thats not for Barca?
Thar 700m is a clause, if Messi breaches his contract with Barca bro.

Please research well, before you argue.

quote author=SirMichael1 post=93495904]

Which 700m isn't for Messi? Messi left Barca on free transfer. The whole of it is for him.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 02, 2020
hmmmm, All Doze Money 4 One Person? Ah, I Hope Dey Go Broke O. Dat Money Reach Pay Civil Servants Salary 4 Naija O. And Change Go Remain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Rashford Makes Virgil VanDijk Crawl On The Pitch. See Reactions / Belgian Goalkeeper Espeel Collapses, Dies After Saving Penalty / Christian Eriksen Collapses During Denmark Vs Finland Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.