Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With (118378 Views)

Four Types Of Girls That Opens Their Legs For Any Man / Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With / 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Go Down)

Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by MrsChima(f): 6:04pm On Feb 21, 2011
Why I am not surprised at Koyoke's comments. 

Well, Ms. Potato darling.  I hate to tell you it is the truth that BLACK MEN no matter where loves light skinned, mixed, and white women.  It is their preference and it could be coined Indirect Racism.  However, I do not care because these men often time complains years later that they have married the wrong women. 

So let them suffer, it shouldn't bother us none.  I find it very sickening to see BLACK WOMEN go the route to LOOK LIKE WHITE WOMEN.  To me white women DO NOT LOOK ANY DIFFERENT than other race of women EXCEPT THEY ARE WOLF LOOKING WITH PALE SKIN.  Then again that just me and I am patenting a mental disorder for BLACK WOMEN who are WHITEWASHED.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 21, 2011
Light Skinned Women

There is a popular Yoruba song that goes [size=13pt]"omo pupa o, omo pupa la wa n fe; omo pupa o ju wo mo feran re o" it literally means "light skinned girl you are the one we want to marry, light skinned girl, please I love you."
[/size]
Most men will give their right arm to date and marry a light skinned girl. In the olden days (and now) light skinned girls attracted more suitors and their bride price were quite exorbitant. Light skinned women are always the centre of attraction and most men who date them believe that marrying (a much coveted) light skinned girl will do wonders for their egos.

Most dark skinned women have taken to using skin bleaching crèmes in order to compete with their fairer counterparts.

Beyond pathetic. I wouldn't dare bleach my chocolate
smooth skin for even the richest/s3xiest of those clowns.  tongue
no wonder white ppl (and the world over) view us the way they do.
I swear.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 6:18pm On Feb 21, 2011
190:

my pic is amongst thoes heavy guys, i wont say who i am among them

oh ur the one on ur knees servicing, great work
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by kokoye(m): 6:27pm On Feb 21, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Well, Ms. Potato darling. I hate to tell you it is the truth that BLACK MEN no matter where loves light skinned, mixed, and white women. It is their preference and it could be coined Indirect Racism. However, I do not care because these men often time complains years later that they have married the wrong women.

So let them suffer, it shouldn't bother us none. I find it very sickening to see BLACK WOMEN go the route to LOOK LIKE WHITE WOMEN. To me white women DO NOT LIKE ANY DIFFERENT than other race of women EXCEPT THEY ARE WOLF LOOKING WITH PALE SKIN. Then again that just me and I am patenting a mental disorder for BLACK WOMEN who are WHITEWASHED.

so, what's your point with my comments . . am I not a black man as well
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by MrsChima(f): 7:54pm On Feb 21, 2011
Yes, you are a black man. I was referring to the plump arse comment Koyoke! Calm down suga.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by kokoye(m): 9:01pm On Feb 21, 2011
OK. So you agree that i am a black man and that I love me some flesh.

So why the comment below:

Mrs.Chima:

Well, Ms. Potato darling. I hate to tell you it is the truth that BLACK MEN no matter where loves light skinned, mixed, and white women. It is their preference and it could be coined Indirect Racism.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Pweety4me(f): 9:37pm On Feb 21, 2011
@OP Na so,  .dat's dere own yawa sha, cause whilst dem dey chase big big assets, dem don 4get the fine faces. . .and those that done find fine face no know say dem go dey race. . .many diferent tins dey happen,  . no long tin smiley cool
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by MrCork17: 9:42pm On Feb 21, 2011
settling down with Pweety4me wink
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by MrsChima(f): 9:42pm On Feb 21, 2011
kokoye:

OK. So you agree that i am a black man and that I love me some flesh.

So why the comment below:

Do you like light skinned, mixed, and white women?
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Pweety4me(f): 9:46pm On Feb 21, 2011
Mr, Cork:

settling down with Pweety4me wink
Irritant!!!

You no get job? stop molesting my ID!
angry
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by kokoye(m): 9:48pm On Feb 21, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Do you like light skinned, mixed, and white women? 

I dont mind them.

I am married to the one I chose.

point is . . you know I dont want you bashing us men. it aint cute wink
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by MrCork17: 9:52pm On Feb 21, 2011
who put my picture up there? angry
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by MrsChima(f): 9:54pm On Feb 21, 2011
kokoye:

I dont mind them.

I am married to the one I chose.

point is . . you know I dont want you bashing us men. it aint cute wink

How am I bashing men? Ms. Potato asked a question and I responded. I did not create this thread so therefore the ORIGINAL bashing go to Ms. Potato NOT ME. but of course ON THIS SITE I will always be blame for everything. I will be blamed for corrupting women as if they can't think for themselves and I will always be blamed for BEING VOCAL and not afraid to speak my mind REGARDLESS WHAT people on this site will say or feel.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by kokoye(m): 9:57pm On Feb 21, 2011
Now you need to calm down.

btw, I got those shoes. grin
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Pweety4me(f): 9:57pm On Feb 21, 2011
Ewww see as these guys get stretch mark 4 hand!! shocked grin embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by MrsChima(f): 10:13pm On Feb 21, 2011
kokoye:

Now you need to calm down.

btw, I got those shoes. grin

What house you broke into to steal those ugly shoes?
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by kokoye(m): 10:15pm On Feb 21, 2011
grin

Na church money
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by MrsChima(f): 10:16pm On Feb 21, 2011
Is that why the church people sitting on cinder blocks? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by kokoye(m): 10:20pm On Feb 21, 2011
LOL

we call them cement blocks in Nigeria.

Na, those churches you refer to never had money - I dont steal from the poor grin
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by 190: 10:28pm On Feb 21, 2011
aminalib:

oh your the one on your knees servicing, great work
[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMezm9L9oxY[/flash]
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Nobody: 1:27am On Feb 22, 2011
@ 190 she's in jail you know. undecided
I bet she's saying wuteva to the corrections officers! grin grin
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by MrsChima(f): 1:28am On Feb 22, 2011
[size=22pt]LMAO[/size]
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by MsPotato(f): 1:41am On Feb 22, 2011
rokiatu:

Right she has a great figure.

Hopefully those bosoms are real.

Yeap, me too. But really that body is soo perfect that even I get a turn on.  cheesy grin
biola44:

things have change, and guys dont really follow these oldschool reasons,

Biola, what do you look for in a woman?
190:

my pic is amongst thoes heavy guys, i wont say who i am among them
Mr, Cork:

who put my picture up there? angry

I swear, u both are confirmed yeye fowls.

Mrs.Chima:

Well, Ms. Potato darling.  I hate to tell you it is the truth that BLACK MEN no matter where loves light skinned, mixed, and white women.  It is their preference and it could be coined Indirect Racism.  However, I do not care because these men often time complains years later that they have married the wrong women. 

So let them suffer, it shouldn't bother us none.  I find it very sickening to see BLACK WOMEN go the route to LOOK LIKE WHITE WOMEN.  To me white women DO NOT LOOK ANY DIFFERENT than other race of women EXCEPT THEY ARE WOLF LOOKING WITH PALE SKIN.  Then again that just me and I am patenting a mental disorder for BLACK WOMEN who are WHITEWASHED.

Yes, whatever tone u are born with u should just be proud of it. I like me some dark choc. wink

However I heard Tyra Banks, Beyonce Knowles and Rihanna bleached their skin.  cry cry cry

Pweety4me:

@OP Na so,  .dat's dere own yawa sha, cause whilst dem dey chase big big assets, dem don 4get the fine faces. . .and those that done find fine face no know say dem go dey race. . .many diferent tins dey happen,  . no long tin smiley cool

Pweety, what do you think about Oyinbo men?
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by MrsChima(f): 1:43am On Feb 22, 2011
Eeeew! Oh! You asked Pweety! My bad! embarassed embarassed
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Nobody: 2:11am On Feb 22, 2011
Fit Thickness is definitely a must. cool She can't be skinny.

Takes pretty much every fibre of my being to resist a woman with this body-type:

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbNT5FQtmAw[/flash]
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Nobody: 4:35am On Feb 22, 2011
So this is what you do in your free time? grin

[size=3pt]Men SMH[/size]
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Pweety4me(f): 4:58am On Feb 22, 2011
^Omdz men life don spoil 4 real grin undecided

Ms. Potato:

Pweety, what do you think about Oyinbo men?

Ehmm, *Thinks how do i answer this question without sounding biased?*

I think they are human just like every1 else!
cheesy grin lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Nobody: 5:01am On Feb 22, 2011
rokiatu:

So this is what you do in your free time? grin

[size=3pt]Men SMH[/size]
^^ Nah luv. Just searched for a YouTube video to elaborate my point. That's my ideal wifey body  cool

And you're talking. I know all you do on your free time is oggle Hrithik sooo. . . . tongue
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Pweety4me(f): 5:02am On Feb 22, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Eeeew! Oh! You asked Pweety! My bad! embarassed embarassed
Ha no be oyinbo man dey 4 ur pick?
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by MrsChima(f): 5:09am On Feb 22, 2011
No. I prefer dark meat.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Pweety4me(f): 5:15am On Feb 22, 2011
@Ms potato d girl in that dangerous vid, has had a boob job done, like obviously undecided

Mrs.Chima:

No. I prefer dark meat.
What colour is chicken meat when u buy it? tongue
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by deniyor: 5:30am On Feb 22, 2011
bs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18)

Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo / When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size / HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.