Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,705 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Is This How Big Monitor Lizards Are? - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Is This How Big Monitor Lizards Are? (68681 Views)

How Do I Make Poison And Kill 3 Big Monitor Lazard Coming Close To My Properties / See My Monitor Lizards, It Was Very Small Now It's Getting Bigger (photos) / Check Out The Big Monitor Lizard I Saw Behind My Office Window (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This How Big Monitor Lizards Are? by moscojoor(m): 5:41am On Sep 03, 2020
bjprodint:
A man came beside my shop to greet his friends with this hanging on his shoulder,is this what is called a monitor lizard?is it also a pet?it was alive.Are monitor lizard dangerous?
you stay at jikwoyi
I think i saw this same guy with the monitor lizard at jikwoyi phase 1
Re: Is This How Big Monitor Lizards Are? by skyfather09(m): 5:44am On Sep 03, 2020
sagitariusbaby:
Monitor lizards are not known to be a threat to man. They are not poisonous neither can they bite. Its meat taste like upgraded catfish
bros I dey tell you...
Re: Is This How Big Monitor Lizards Are? by mexbee1(m): 6:32am On Sep 03, 2020
bjprodint:
A man came beside my shop to greet his friends with this hanging on his shoulder,is this what is called a monitor lizard?is it also a pet?it was alive.Are monitor lizard dangerous?

Bizzare pets lol
Re: Is This How Big Monitor Lizards Are? by Silkgotti(m): 7:08am On Sep 03, 2020
grin grin grin

Re: Is This How Big Monitor Lizards Are? by AsaBlackheart(m): 7:25am On Sep 03, 2020
Monitor lizards grow bigger than that eventually. And no, they are not venomous to humans.

Komodo dragons on the other hand,, if that thing bites you once, that's the end
Re: Is This How Big Monitor Lizards Are? by Nasrothschild1: 8:12am On Sep 03, 2020
Re: Is This How Big Monitor Lizards Are? by Adjovi: 8:15am On Sep 03, 2020
lefulefu:
there are some snakes that dont have venom nau.u can even keep them as pet

Keep kini . Anytime I'm on the field or in a rural area or something. If I just hear snnnnnnnnaaaaaaa! before you complete it, I don JP

if I want pet, I have cats, I'm ok with that.
Re: Is This How Big Monitor Lizards Are? by bjprodint(f): 9:19am On Sep 03, 2020
moscojoor:
you stay at jikwoyi
I think i saw this same guy with the monitor lizard at jikwoyi phase 1
am at kurudu,mayb he passed through jikwoyi to kurudu
Re: Is This How Big Monitor Lizards Are? by ciro11(m): 9:58am On Sep 03, 2020
osazsky:
oga the silver contains strong bacteria that can kill 2000 persons at once

This specie doesn't, you are confusing this one with a Komodo dragon
Re: Is This How Big Monitor Lizards Are? by moscojoor(m): 1:28pm On Sep 03, 2020
bjprodint:
am at kurudu,mayb he passed through jikwoyi to kurudu
on Sunday?
Re: Is This How Big Monitor Lizards Are? by MarieSucre(f): 1:41pm On Sep 03, 2020
One day we are going to overhunt and some in of these animals will become extinct.
Re: Is This How Big Monitor Lizards Are? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 03, 2020
Adjovi:

Keep kini . Anytime I'm on the field or in a rural area or something. If I just hear snnnnnnnnaaaaaaa! before you complete it, I don JP

if I want pet, I have cats, I'm ok with that.
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is This How Big Monitor Lizards Are? by bjprodint(f): 2:23pm On Sep 03, 2020
moscojoor:
on Sunday?
wednesday
Re: Is This How Big Monitor Lizards Are? by Shugargal(f): 3:15pm On Sep 03, 2020
bjprodint:
i was too scared of going close to the guy.i zoomed in the picture.we were amazed
Why won't you be scared when your monica bears female while you're a male..i served in the North and I know this local medicine sellers move about with that stuff.. should I say it's just like their logo or something.. next time go close and ask questions instead of being sissy
Re: Is This How Big Monitor Lizards Are? by bjprodint(f): 3:19pm On Sep 03, 2020
Shugargal:
Why won't you be scared when your monica bears female while you're a male..i served in the North and I know this local medicine sellers move about with that stuff.. should I say it's just like their logo or something.. next time go close and ask questions instead of being sissy
really?
Re: Is This How Big Monitor Lizards Are? by ajepako(f): 7:22pm On Sep 03, 2020
IYANGBALI:
See meat. Make I give this to ajepako to prepare egusi soup and pounded yam for me and funjosh

Eleregbe tongue tongue
Re: Is This How Big Monitor Lizards Are? by RemoveKebab: 9:24pm On Sep 03, 2020
Organs:

Pet? You, Naija man? I don't trust you. Just 1 week lockdown, you will roast it and eat it.
if cant afford the cost of it feeds it will end up as my feed grin
Re: Is This How Big Monitor Lizards Are? by ogunkpa: 11:14pm On Sep 03, 2020
This is aligator not lizzard
Re: Is This How Big Monitor Lizards Are? by Organs(m): 3:34pm On Sep 04, 2020
RemoveKebab:
if cant afford the cost of it feeds it will end up as my feed grin

I knew it. Fellow Naija man.
Re: Is This How Big Monitor Lizards Are? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 04, 2020
xynerise:
Some are bigger. But don't mistake Komodo Dragon for this else na die dey hungry you

Only King Kong would be able to fling a Komodo dragon across his shoulder that way. And that's got to be with the mouth tied very well. It's got one of the baddest ass venomous bite in the world.
Re: Is This How Big Monitor Lizards Are? by WaterWalker5(m): 3:09pm On May 15, 2021
bjprodint:
very much alive
That is a juvenile . probably a few months old.Full grown monitors are 6ft from tip to tail.You can google it of you're doubting me. I've seen them before in our former house's backyard.
Re: Is This How Big Monitor Lizards Are? by JIMXMAVERICK(m): 9:01am On May 17, 2021
Better meat i get pot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd / Nigerian Dwarf-Goat Kid Celebrated In England (photos) / Baby Snake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.