Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Ize-Iyamu And Obaseki Hug At Oba Of Benin Palace (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize-Iyamu And Obaseki Hug At Oba Of Benin Palace (Video) (54654 Views)

Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial / Oshiomhole And Obaseki’s Credentials By Femi Aribisala / Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ize-Iyamu And Obaseki Hug At Oba Of Benin Palace (Video) by Stanchem029: 11:41pm On Sep 02, 2020
holuwajobar:

I wish I can do something to help you... Good people on this forum, kindly help this man.... I have been seeing his post for over a year now
Anthony m okeke is a chronic scammer. The man in that video is nwamabo247.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu And Obaseki Hug At Oba Of Benin Palace (Video) by opribo(m): 11:44pm On Sep 02, 2020
These two brothers can work together. Oshiomole is the devil in between.
He is going about campaigning as if its a do or die thing, because the Edo treasury is his last hope.
Re: Ize-Iyamu And Obaseki Hug At Oba Of Benin Palace (Video) by Regg231: 12:00am On Sep 03, 2020
Hug or no hug the battle line has already been drawn

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu And Obaseki Hug At Oba Of Benin Palace (Video) by Dantsito: 12:48am On Sep 03, 2020
Re: Ize-Iyamu And Obaseki Hug At Oba Of Benin Palace (Video) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 2:59am On Sep 03, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:

Oshiomole is more useless
ize iyamu and his wife are criminals

Na criminal dem be

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu And Obaseki Hug At Oba Of Benin Palace (Video) by Nobody: 5:43am On Sep 03, 2020
Eriokanmi:
hike in pump price wasn't caused by obaseki. Rather, it was caused by the same government who said pump price would reduce if Nigerians should vote them in 2015. They said , susbsidy was a scam and should be removed but now they still pay subsidy. I told my friends during pandemic that the reduction in pump price was nothing but a gteek gift. Now I'm vindicated. 4+4=8

Where did I say it was caused by Obaseki? I said Edo people should reject APC that is causing hardship to Nigerians.
Re: Ize-Iyamu And Obaseki Hug At Oba Of Benin Palace (Video) by Clothingonline9(m): 6:29am On Sep 03, 2020
Good one
Re: Ize-Iyamu And Obaseki Hug At Oba Of Benin Palace (Video) by holuwajobar(m): 7:27am On Sep 03, 2020
Stanchem029:

Anthony m okeke is a chronic scammer. The man in that video is nwamabo247.
really?

Why will someone be using another problem to scam people?

That's really sad
Re: Ize-Iyamu And Obaseki Hug At Oba Of Benin Palace (Video) by galaxy2020(m): 7:32am On Sep 03, 2020
Osomhole will not like this... grin
Re: Ize-Iyamu And Obaseki Hug At Oba Of Benin Palace (Video) by kpokpo1(m): 8:09am On Sep 03, 2020
Don't mind him jor

[/quote]

Lipscomb:
Do you see the kind of useless people you are praying for.
Re: Ize-Iyamu And Obaseki Hug At Oba Of Benin Palace (Video) by kpokpo1(m): 8:12am On Sep 03, 2020
If u av any fight wit Oshiomole, go ahead and fight him. Do not bring Edolite into dis wit ur di**k head.
Agitation k*ll u dere!
Election no be war.

IgbalodeRaymond:
audio hugging

Obaseki should not be distracted nor carried away
APC are not known for peace
their only peaceful election is a situation where they win.
so he should not be carried away because they knew he's prepared both physically and spiritually at least Oshiomole can confirm that now.
he should not let his guard down or tone down his assault
the fake criminal pasta is a demonic bastard thief.

he should keep preparing for the war all round because that's how Oshiomole sees elections.

God bless Obaseki
God bless Edolites
God bless Wike
God bless rugged Shuabu.

4+4=Obaseki
torgba!

cc
NgeneUkwenu
Re: Ize-Iyamu And Obaseki Hug At Oba Of Benin Palace (Video) by DaRuud(m): 8:21am On Sep 03, 2020
benjackugo:

https://tellmesomethingmediahouse./2020/09/02/ize-iyamu-hugs-obaseki-at-obas-palace-video/

If na Nollywood movie , one of them must have used charm to pay the back of the other
Re: Ize-Iyamu And Obaseki Hug At Oba Of Benin Palace (Video) by Eriokanmi: 8:43am On Sep 03, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

Where did I say it was caused by Obaseki? I said Edo people should reject APC that is causing hardship to Nigerians.
you didn't say je caused it. I only stressed and buttressed your comment bro. I'm on same page with you. Good morning
Re: Ize-Iyamu And Obaseki Hug At Oba Of Benin Palace (Video) by bizzibodi(m): 9:42am On Sep 03, 2020
Obaseki should have use this once in a Life time opportunity to bite off iyze Iyamu's eye. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu And Obaseki Hug At Oba Of Benin Palace (Video) by Iceberg3: 3:09pm On Sep 03, 2020
It has never been like this for we Edos.

APC just came to ruin what is left of this country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chidiogo Akunyili & Husband, Andrew Parr Expecting First Child (Photos) / General Joshua Dogonyaro Is Dead / Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.