Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel (41732 Views)

ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances / Three Gays Arrested For Having Sex In Otukpo, Benue State / Andrew Nwachukwu Declared Wanted By Police Over Homosexual Posts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 03, 2020
samegold:

You are deluded my friend

When something is illegal, it is illegal, its not just a crime, sodomy is sodomy don't let Hollywood enter ur head too much bro
It is you who are deluded because you accept a doctrine without doubting or trying to scrutinise it rationally. A great philosopher once said "question everything, learn something, answer nothing"

2 Likes

Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 03, 2020
CoachEmmanuel98:
People think being a Gay is a choice or a decision.

That’s not true...God is a very wonderful creator and he created every human uniquely.. I have met lot of guys who are naturally attracted to men and they try to be like other men by changing or hiding who they are just to because of the way the society view them.

but it has never been easy for them...most of them cry inside and blame God for making them that way all because the society view them as satanic, evil and abnormal.

this people mostly try to be Normal like every other guy out there in other to fit in the society.

but living in disguise all your life just to fit in the society is hard.

The same way most of us are attracted to ladies naturally and feel comfortable and proud about it because we feel is a norm in the society religiously or morally is the same way this men are attracted to themselves.

Even if you respond Negatively about my opinion and comment it changes nothing. Is better we have a society of real people living with freedom to be happy and express their natural desires is the same way you and I are living happily expressing our desires for the opposite sex.

There are lot of GAY or LGBT people who have contributed immensely to the growth of many civilized countries, a lot of them have done so many remarkable things that affected and improved other people’s life positively.

God has made us uniquely special and we all have our unique gift in us.

Am not writing this to convince anyone about changing their opinions and perspectives about the LGBT or GAY people.

NIGERIANS would always be NIGERIANS you know.

Most people would definitely see NO SENSE in my post too.

The TRUTH they say is BITTER.

So I don’t expect the public to adhere to my BITTER OPINION so easily.

GAYS were made special just like everyone else.
Nobody deserves to be crucified because of he or her sexuality as long it doesn’t hurt other people.

All those people saying NEGATIVE things about this might find it difficult to imagine being in the shoes of this GAY men and know for themselves how difficult it is.

Most of this GAY men wish to be like us or other men too, just to be able to express themselves the way we do.

But they feel cheated by nature or by God all because of the way the society place them.

Is okay if you throw shades at me, call me Gay or whatever you like, I don’t care and it won’t change my opinion or the Truth about this.

I was once a homophobic too, and see no sense in this acts as I was brought up in the church, but I changed my opinion about GAY people after studying about this people and understanding them too.

It is God's fault, he made them and then condemned them to be homosexual then the same god says that homosexuality is evil. I hope you all can see the kind of God you worship.

2 Likes

Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by Nyanabo(m): 6:58am On Sep 03, 2020
Just damn !!!

Don't we have enough problems in this shithole country ?
Now homosexuals are springing up shocked shocked

Dem no go sha see my yansh. grin grin grin
Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by wilfred101: 7:00am On Sep 03, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
WoundedLamb:

What has being intelligent/smart gotten to do with one's sexuality? And how does this singular incidence support your conclusion? Allan Turing, Florence Nightingale, Leonardo Davinci and so many other inventors with celebrated level of intelligence were all gay and that didn't mean anything to you but this particular incidence led you to conclude that gay people are foolish and senseless? How smart of you, straight one; you're indeed very intelligent!
Mr man na who tell u say Leonardo da vinci na gay.... Secondly why are u advocating for homosexuals are u one?? cheesy
WoundedLamb:

What has being intelligent/smart gotten to do with one's sexuality? And how does this singular incidence support your conclusion? Allan Turing, Florence Nightingale, Leonardo Davinci and so many other inventors with celebrated level of intelligence were all gay and that didn't mean anything to you but this particular incidence led you to conclude that gay people are foolish and senseless? How smart of you, straight one; you're indeed very intelligent!
Mr man na who tell u say Leonardo da vinci na gay.... Secondly why are u advocating for homosexuals are u one??
Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by WoundedLamb: 7:09am On Sep 03, 2020
wilfred101:
[color=#006600][/color]Mr man na who tell u say Leonardo da vinci na gay.... Secondly why are u advocating for homosexuals are u one?? :DMr man na who tell u say Leonardo da vinci na gay.... Secondly why are u advocating for homosexuals are u one??

Same question y'all are asking. I must be one to speak up for the minorities. Read my sig, you'd know if I'm one or not. Davinci could be anything, it doesn't change the message. Even in the present day, a lot of top investors are gay. The CEO of apple is openly gay. So the guy didn't make sense if you'd be honest.

2 Likes

Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by WoundedLamb: 7:13am On Sep 03, 2020
femi4:
Choosing to be gay is a height of foolishness

Tell that to those who chose to be gay just the way you chose to be straight. Apparently, your wisdom hasn't done much for you. Read about things you don't know!

5 Likes

Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 03, 2020
WoundedLamb:

The list is endless nevertheless. Even in the present day, there are many smarties who are gay. So that guy's attempt to relate being gay to being senseless is, in fact, senseless.
Well, true.
Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by ZionwolSolution: 7:42am On Sep 03, 2020
Too bad
Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by Frededdyz(m): 7:43am On Sep 03, 2020
This same pple nor no where Mr Bob risky dy stay...
Abi Dem nor dy arrest that one at all
Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by ProfAmaben(m): 7:51am On Sep 03, 2020
Nigerians, the most backward thinking people on Earth.

Is being homosexual our problem? Most typing trash cannot buy rice as we speak.

1 Like

Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by ShoeShineGuy: 8:08am On Sep 03, 2020
Chief, you are the one who needs getting educated here. Taking a look at the first bolded part of your so-called schooling,
you referred to kleptomaniacs as not being able to help themselves from stealing other people's belongings but you admitted that they are indeed wrong, simply and rightfully so, because they hurt the owners of those things. Indeed you must also agree here that being kleptomaniac is a type of psychological disorder. Why would normal human beings steal something that is not even useful to them just for the fun of tagging it a so-called trophy? Something must be indeed wrong somewhere upstairs!

Now to the second bolded part, you are claiming that when these guys have sex with themselves, that's personal. There's nothing "personal" and "natural" in this please. Being kleptomaniac is a psychological disorder and the same applies to people who are gay! Good thing is that kleptomaniacs even agree they really need help. Gay people don't ever agree they need help and they will go that extra length to prove that what they are doing is normal and natural just the same way you are doing presently. Please forget about the movie Legal Boston or whatever you recommended. Those are opinions of apologists who are all out to brain-wash people into accepting this evil act. So stop deceiving us!

What's bad and abnormal is bad and abnormal. If you are saying or trying to paint it otherwise, then you are having double standards. There is a reason, an absolute one, why we are created males and females! The opposite sexes, like unlike poles, are meant to attract each other by default. In it lies fruitfulness and true satisfaction for any form of creature.This is exactly what's normal and natural!!

complexBoss12:
I am not gay, neither do I favour dem.

but someone's sexuality is not my problem.
truth be told tho, dat shit is fuckn disgusting to me.

There are men who are naturally attracted to men, they grow up noticing it, they try to change, bt its not possible, thats their nature.

how do you blame people like that. some end up getting married to women due to society, bt it doesn't take away who they are.

I am not going to be comfortable seeing gay marriage or men kissing around me, bt wen I did my research and found that the same way I am attracted to women some men are naturally attracted to men, I had to adjust my opinion a little.

Lol, I will not go into abusive words, I am bigger than dat, I AM NOT GAY, nor gay apologist. what I said is simple, u can Google it if u like. there are people who are sexually attracted to even inanimate objects.

Go and watch Legal Boston

Let me further educate you. when I came to this conclusion, I asked myself, what about other people who are naturally inclined to do things society considers bad, like Kleptomaniacs. A kleptomaniac man can steal a Bra, he doesn't need it, bt he can't help himself, they keep it and its called "Trophy"

now the answer is dis, stealing is bad even if you are a kleptomaniac because you hurt people when you take their stuff.

bt when two guys decides to do whatever gay people do, its personal. I bet nobody would av heard of this case if both parties got wot dey came for.

I rest my case.
Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by deltateam: 8:11am On Sep 03, 2020
Kriss216:

Adamu scammed Tijjani cheesy cheesy

How Tijjani believed Adamu will give him 50,000 show homos are foolish and senseless. cool

Bobdarisky nko?
Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by saladinnoir: 8:12am On Sep 03, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Where exactly did you hear that davinci and nightingale were gay, please don't say it's cos they didn't get married
Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by buchilino(m): 8:15am On Sep 03, 2020
Birdeyeview:
Homosexuality is a very grievous and detestable act

HAVEN'T U NOTICED DAT MOST PPLE ON NL R GAY
Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by Nasrothschild1: 8:16am On Sep 03, 2020
Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by chiedonedoor(m): 8:33am On Sep 03, 2020
Wages of sin is dead, flee lust, ungodliness and covetousness.
Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by Danniedpastor(m): 9:03am On Sep 03, 2020
KCNATH:

The phone u use in replying ur ignorance, are they natural??

It's well
So, you agree with me that homosexual is not natural.
It's a psychological issue.
God made man and gave him a s*x organ called pen_is and created females with V...na. It's natural for the p to enter a v and not course any health issue.
But, a guy banging another guy's boot is out of place and has severe health complications.

See eh, humans enjoy destroying themselves and creating an excuse for engaging in self destruction.

May God forgive you

1 Like

Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by ThatFairGuy1: 9:09am On Sep 03, 2020
Kabir5643:
Being gay na crime?
Imagine a question from a Monika (Kabir)! Are you one?
Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 03, 2020
HuntSon:

Africa is part of it....cry harder wink
welcome back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 03, 2020
WoundedLamb:

oga you be gay?
Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by mizzreg: 10:14am On Sep 03, 2020
WoundedLamb:

CALL ME!!!! 09030639364
Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by OBIPLUS(m): 10:36am On Sep 03, 2020
They are truly unintelligent, any sensible person can't try that. Wisdom of invention
is different from wisdom of morals.
Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by rukell(m): 11:03am On Sep 03, 2020
That's their kind of person,u can't change nor blame them for it.
Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by newisd75: 11:10am On Sep 03, 2020
paulolee:
bad bt seriously dis gays de try o...so all d fine soft girls wey full naija no do them, na .ass hole dt looks dry naim de sweet dm put stick...kai
funny enough in states where d have d sharia law, d men will no longer have easy access 2 d ladies. so d will want 2 use a male person as soft target. 4 e.g 1 of d gay person is from kano
Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by Playermayweda(m): 11:33am On Sep 03, 2020
WoundedLamb:

For me to have called the guy straight one? Or for me to have defended the discriminated? The idea that one has to be amongst the oppressed to speak up for them is horrible. You guys in Africa who know nothing about how it feels to be the minority find it so easy to condone discrimination.

Sorry but my sexuality has nothing to do with this discussion. Thanks.

See this man getting deep with me, Simple Question u no fit answer, Assuming you put only that last sentence of your quote i have respected your decision to not answer the question,But u are trying to get deep with me,lmao,If someone culture doesn't allow it for a good reason i think u should respect it and not go ranting anyhow, as if u are the only woke african on this earth
Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by ALLFATHER14: 12:25pm On Sep 03, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Homosexual act is against the law. I they or any other person wants to be liberal with their sexualities I suggest you get a visa and geddifok out of Nigeria.
Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by Rejoice28(f): 12:27pm On Sep 03, 2020
So many gays on nairaland embarassed
Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by HuntSon(m): 12:50pm On Sep 03, 2020
Durentt:
welcome back.

Thank you kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by WoundedLamb: 2:15pm On Sep 03, 2020
ALLFATHER14:

Homosexual act is against the law. I they or any other person wants to be liberal with their sexualities I suggest you get a visa and geddifok out of Nigeria.

You just wanted to talk. How does this your post relate to the bone of contention? The guy said the post was an evidence that gay people are senseless and foolish and that's unfounded. It's purely hatred. You lot find it Ok to hate a common minority but would should to high heavens when faced with tribalism, xenophobia or racism. Get of out Nigeria indeed, how many of you have left Nigeria given all the problem you're facing in that country?
Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by WoundedLamb: 2:26pm On Sep 03, 2020
Playermayweda:

See this man getting deep with me, Simple Question u no fit answer, Assuming you put only that last sentence of your quote i have respected your decision to not answer the question,But u are trying to get deep with me,lmao,If someone culture doesn't allow it for a good reason i think u should respect it and not go ranting anyhow, as if u are the only woke african on this earth

"Get deep with me" lol. That's probably the most ridiculous response I've got on this thread. I honestly don't need your respect, I'm contented with the opportunity to pass a message across.

The culture didn't allow twins at a point, some religions still don't allow blood transfusion, etc. and people die/died cause of these. Blue eyed people, hunchbacked people, albinos, etc. are still being discriminated somewhere. People are suffering because they are the minority and others are OK with it and termed it culture cause it does not affect them. Racism was a culture at point. The earlier we realise that discriminating against a people based on their nature is terrible, the better for us all. More gay people will be born, some will kill themselves out of depression, some will marry to please the society, some will leave the country, some will be caught and jailed, etc. And more will still be born cause it's nature. And one day, you'll look back and feel bad for your actions against humanity.

2 Likes

Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by WoundedLamb: 2:28pm On Sep 03, 2020
mizzreg:

CALL ME!!!!

What happened?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple In UK Arrested For Slapping Babysitter Over Salary Increment / Two Nigerian “big Boys” Jailed Over Wire Fraud In The U.S. - Pictures / Idongesit Udom, Exxonmobil Staff's Hand Amputated By Kidnappers In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.