Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,918 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel (41735 Views)

ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances / Three Gays Arrested For Having Sex In Otukpo, Benue State / Andrew Nwachukwu Declared Wanted By Police Over Homosexual Posts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by WoundedLamb: 10:18pm On Sep 02, 2020
Enwhen:

Y e dey pain u ??... So you are a gay ... 14years await all of you ... Those two aboki has just signed theirs , prepare for yours.

Lol... I don't even know what Africa looks and the only thing I know about Nigeria is her funny and interesting politics which I follow here on Nairaland as a hobby.
Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by PreyingMantis(m): 10:19pm On Sep 02, 2020
WoundedLamb:
It pained me, I will not try to deny it. If you read my signature, you'll see many other things that pain me. Now the question is, why are you pained by what two adults do in the privacy of their room?
You're bound to get a jail term for your indiscretion and perverse sexual preference. It is what it is, a perverse criminal offense
Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by WoundedLamb: 10:19pm On Sep 02, 2020
molybdenum0012:

Guy, why are you so angry? Are you gay?

If you read my signature, you'll see why I'm agree. I don't need to be gay to defend people being descrimated. I grew up as a black man in a white dominated region, I know what discrimination is.

2 Likes

Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by Samfloxin(m): 10:20pm On Sep 02, 2020
WoundedLamb:

What has being intelligent/smart gotten to do with one's sexuality? And how does this singular incidence support your conclusion? Allan Turing, Florence Nightingale, Leonardo Davinci and so many other inventors with celebrated level of intelligence were all gay and that didn't mean anything to you but this particular incidence led you to conclude that gay people are foolish and senseless? How smart of you, straight one; you're indeed very intelligent!
Gays need deliverance
Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by WoundedLamb: 10:23pm On Sep 02, 2020
drskyfly007:
Gay people are foolish and senseless!!!

Says someone down in Africa who would do anything to own a device (iPhone) manufactured by a company co-founded and led by a publicly gay man (Tim Cook). How smart!

10 Likes

Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by WoundedLamb: 10:25pm On Sep 02, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:

Gay ass murrfccker spotted.
Since swallow me is already here, time to reply on behalf of Righteousness89

Wickedness abound the earth
Modern day Sodom and Gomorrah.
Each day we keep hearing and seeing various atrocities from father sleeping with daughter to mother sleeping with son to brother and sister incestuous relations
God is not happy with this generation
He sent Covid-19 as a warning to us but we have refused to turn from our ways.
Father, please forgive this wicked and evil generation
We ask for your mercy
If you die now, where will you spend eternity?

Mod, why you delete Slawormir comment na?
It was too explicit?

You haven't made sense. Next time you chat with your god, ask him not to bother creating gay people.

9 Likes

Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by WoundedLamb: 10:29pm On Sep 02, 2020
Samfloxin:

Gays need deliverance

Pray for them.
Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by WoundedLamb: 10:30pm On Sep 02, 2020
PreyingMantis:
You're bound to get a jail term for your indiscretion and perverse sexual preference. It is what it is, a perverse criminal offense

Lol... you wish.
Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by WoundedLamb: 10:30pm On Sep 02, 2020
greencard:
I won't call you what you are not, I will only call you what you are

Gay apologist

And you are what? Straight apologist? Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by WoundedLamb: 10:32pm On Sep 02, 2020
oluwaahmed:

Calm down gaydar. Some homos are foolish & senseless, same with straight people, same for some girls etc. No too take am personal like that. Abi Gaylords set a won feminist?

I'm calm, sir. What you said is far different from what the guy I initially quoted said. So don't make it look as if I called just him out for saying "some gay guys are foolish".
Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by Danniedpastor(m): 10:54pm On Sep 02, 2020
complexBoss12:
I am not gay, neither do I favour dem.

but someone's sexuality is not my problem.
truth be told tho, dat shit is fuckn disgusting to me.

There are men who are naturally attracted to men, they grow up noticing it, they try to change, bt its not possible, thats their nature.

how do you blame people like that. some end up getting married to women due to society, bt it doesn't take away who they are.

I am not going to be comfortable seeing gay marriage or men kissing around me, bt wen I did my research and found that the same way I am attracted to women some men are naturally attracted to men, I had to adjust my opinion a little.

Lol, I will not go into abusive words, I am bigger than dat, I AM NOT GAY, nor gay apologist. what I said is simple, u can Google it if u like. there are people who are sexually attracted to even inanimate objects.

Go and watch Legal Boston

Let me further educate you. when I came to this conclusion, I asked myself, what about other people who are naturally inclined to do things society considers bad, like Kleptomaniacs. A kleptomaniac man can steal a Bra, he doesn't need it, bt he can't help himself, they keep it and its called "Trophy"

now the answer is dis, stealing is bad even if you are a kleptomaniac because you hurt people when you take their stuff.

bt when two guys decides to do whatever gay people do, its personal. I bet nobody would av heard of this case if both parties got wot dey came for.

I rest my case.

This is mere deception of the devil.
IIt is so "unnatural" to be gay.
Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by Playermayweda(m): 11:12pm On Sep 02, 2020
WoundedLamb:

What has being intelligent/smart gotten to do with one's sexuality? And how does this singular incidence support your conclusion? Allan Turing, Florence Nightingale, Leonardo Davinci and so many other inventors with celebrated level of intelligence were all gay and that didn't mean anything to you but this particular incidence led you to conclude that gay people are foolish and senseless? How smart of you, straight one; you're indeed very intelligent!

Straight one??!!!, Sorry to ask sir,Are you gay?
Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by Bahamas95(m): 11:20pm On Sep 02, 2020
Kabir5643:
Being gay na crime?
Yes!......It's a crime/sin.

God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.

Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by WoundedLamb: 11:30pm On Sep 02, 2020
Playermayweda:

Straight one??!!!, Sorry to ask sir,Are you gay?

For me to have called the guy straight one? Or for me to have defended the discriminated? The idea that one has to be amongst the oppressed to speak up for them is horrible. You guys in Africa who know nothing about how it feels to be the minority find it so easy to condone discrimination.

Sorry but my sexuality has nothing to do with this discussion. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by HuntSon(m): 11:32pm On Sep 02, 2020
zikcash:
Upon all d kpekus dat full everywhere.....ur Dickson still dey stand for man..nyash....... Other continents can tolerate it........but Africa can never be part of it.....it's simply against nature!!

Africa is part of it....cry harder wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by airminem(f): 11:48pm On Sep 02, 2020
Boborisky fellows. Some men sha smiley
Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by HuntSon(m): 12:19am On Sep 03, 2020
WoundedLamb:

You haven't made sense. Next time you chat with your god, ask him not to bother creating gay people.

They think they really did something there!
Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by FinestAntichrist: 12:49am On Sep 03, 2020
This isn't right. Leave people alone with their sexuality

1 Like

Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by KCNATH(m): 1:09am On Sep 03, 2020
Tonymegabush1:
How u bleep ur fellow man still dey give me headache, kiss ur fellow man mmmmm
e dey sweet if u like the guy. But no try am

1 Like

Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by KCNATH(m): 1:15am On Sep 03, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Says someone down in Africa who would do anything to own a device (iPhone) manufactured by a company co-founded and led by a publicly gay man (Tim Cook). How smart!

Dnt mind the mofon.
most stars,influential men,politicians,inventors are gays. It their life, why not leave them?

1 Like

Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by KCNATH(m): 1:18am On Sep 03, 2020
Danniedpastor:

This is mere deception of the devil. IIt is so "unnatural" to be gay.
The phone u use in replying ur ignorance, are they natural??

1 Like

Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by Righteousness89(m): 1:20am On Sep 03, 2020
inumidun2010:

Hello Bro Righteousness89 , I like this your E-ministry oooo.. Are you a Pastor, Evangelist, Prophet , Apostle or a Teacher.... E get why...

By The Grace of GOD, i am am a pastor/ Evangelist .
Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by Cantonese: 1:42am On Sep 03, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Ah!!!

Abi you follow? cool
WoundedLamb:

Ah!!!

Abi you follow?
Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by TheBedWench: 2:07am On Sep 03, 2020
The Coronavirus is pedophilia Baal worship a detractor public scare

Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by bigcasava1(m): 2:47am On Sep 03, 2020
Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by femi4: 5:18am On Sep 03, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Choosing to be gay is a height of foolishness
Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by ymbappe: 5:27am On Sep 03, 2020
codeigniter:
without sentiment the law. if the law say it is a crime it is.

After seeing a lot of people lament on NL and seeing that they (NL) ignore people who call for improvement, I saw that people need a platform beta than NL, then how do I do this? I created a Django project and started to write codes, if u see anything on the platform, I wrote it, even the unnoticeable things, it is a lot of work, it took me more than 2 months to write, and I was kind of stupid, I thought beta designs and more functionalities would make people automatically use the platform, but I was wrong, well I am not surprised this is the country where people call for change but they are not ready or comfortable to change.
The forum is a platform where u would want join, the ability to create your own category, threads, to follow people and see all their posts on ur their activities feeds, u have better of getting jobs because u get notified if a job posted meets your job tags, ability to create polls and get a bar chart and get notified when the polls expires and ability to post blogs or mini articles, the best thing here is that on complains the site get updated in real-time.
I have moved the app to AWS and got a domain
www.africonn.com. The forum design is great to me and I spend a huge amount of time on it. The only thing missing is users, if u reading this, pls check it out, I am sure it is the best Nigerian forum u have seen, it is not just some WordPress forum site or Nairaland clone I have been seeing, that more of the reason why I wrote the code in the first place. the best part is that code can be adjusted when people wants or complains it ain't rigid like Nairaland, please the least you could is sign up and share d apps with ur networks on any SM networks on your profile.
www.africonn.com/forum/signup/

I have signed up. I like the idea. It's raw but it will soon blow.
Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by Ugo4hotish(m): 5:28am On Sep 03, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:

Gay ass murrfccker spotted.
Since swallow me is already here, time to reply on behalf of Righteousness89

Wickedness abound the earth
Modern day Sodom and Gomorrah.
Each day we keep hearing and seeing various atrocities from father sleeping with daughter to mother sleeping with son to brother and sister incestuous relations
God is not happy with this generation
He sent Covid-19 as a warning to us but we have refused to turn from our ways.
Father, please forgive this wicked and evil generation
We ask for your mercy
If you die now, where will you spend eternity?

Mod, why you delete Slawormir comment na?
It was too explicit?

Please talk like you went to school
Re: Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel by CoachEmmanuel98: 6:39am On Sep 03, 2020
People think being a Gay is a choice or a decision.

That’s not true...God is a very wonderful creator and he created every human uniquely.. I have met lot of guys who are naturally attracted to men and they try to be like other men by changing or hiding who they are just to because of the way the society view them.

but it has never been easy for them...most of them cry inside and blame God for making them that way all because the society view them as satanic, evil and abnormal.

this people mostly try to be Normal like every other guy out there in other to fit in the society.

but living in disguise all your life just to fit in the society is hard.

The same way most of us are attracted to ladies naturally and feel comfortable and proud about it because we feel is a norm in the society religiously or morally is the same way this men are attracted to themselves.

Even if you respond Negatively about my opinion and comment it changes nothing. Is better we have a society of real people living with freedom to be happy and express their natural desires is the same way you and I are living happily expressing our desires for the opposite sex.

There are lot of GAY or LGBT people who have contributed immensely to the growth of many civilized countries, a lot of them have done so many remarkable things that affected and improved other people’s life positively.

God has made us uniquely special and we all have our unique gift in us.

Am not writing this to convince anyone about changing their opinions and perspectives about the LGBT or GAY people.

NIGERIANS would always be NIGERIANS you know.

Most people would definitely see NO SENSE in my post too.

The TRUTH they say is BITTER.

So I don’t expect the public to adhere to my BITTER OPINION so easily.

GAYS were made special just like everyone else.
Nobody deserves to be crucified because of he or her sexuality as long it doesn’t hurt other people.

All those people saying NEGATIVE things about this might find it difficult to imagine being in the shoes of this GAY men and know for themselves how difficult it is.

Most of this GAY men wish to be like us or other men too, just to be able to express themselves the way we do.

But they feel cheated by nature or by God all because of the way the society place them.

Is okay if you throw shades at me, call me Gay or whatever you like, I don’t care and it won’t change my opinion or the Truth about this.

I was once a homophobic too, and see no sense in this acts as I was brought up in the church, but I changed my opinion about GAY people after studying about this people and understanding them too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two Nigerian “big Boys” Jailed Over Wire Fraud In The U.S. - Pictures / Idongesit Udom, Exxonmobil Staff's Hand Amputated By Kidnappers In Akwa Ibom / “Mad Man” Caught With 2 Kids In Auchi, Edo, Stripped Unclad And Beaten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.