Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Lady Cooks Watery Egusi Soup For Her Boyfriend With The N7k Given To Her (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cooks Watery Egusi Soup For Her Boyfriend With The N7k Given To Her (video) (3182 Views)

"I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts / Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again / Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Cooks Watery Egusi Soup For Her Boyfriend With The N7k Given To Her (video) by EmmyBlogs(f): 5:47pm On Sep 02, 2020
A hilarious video has surfaced online showing how a man displayed the watery 'Egusi Soup' his girlfriend prepared for him after giving her the sum of seven thousand naira.

Apparently, the lady didn't know how to cook and was probably ashamed of letting her boyfriend know about it, hence she decided to cook for him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbFH-uG8mGQ

When the man came back to the house, he realized that his girlfriend was no were to be found and the soup he had given her money for was left in the kitchen along with her belongings.

When he opened the pot, what he saw was not what he was expecting. The soup turned out to be watery and tasteless.

Watch the video below:

https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2020/09/lady-cooks-watery-egusi-soup-for-her-boyfriend-with-the-n7k-given-to-her-video/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Lady Cooks Watery Egusi Soup For Her Boyfriend With The N7k Given To Her (video) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 02, 2020
Haaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Chaiiiiiiii!!!
See wife material shocked
Re: Lady Cooks Watery Egusi Soup For Her Boyfriend With The N7k Given To Her (video) by KelvinCX(m): 5:50pm On Sep 02, 2020
so what should we do?

1 Like

Re: Lady Cooks Watery Egusi Soup For Her Boyfriend With The N7k Given To Her (video) by frankman365(m): 5:50pm On Sep 02, 2020
Then teach her or send her to learn. Very simple stuff. Food is not all there is to be enjoyed in a relationship. It's only if she refuses to learn that I will have issues with such a girl.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Cooks Watery Egusi Soup For Her Boyfriend With The N7k Given To Her (video) by TheSERAPH: 5:53pm On Sep 02, 2020
okay
Re: Lady Cooks Watery Egusi Soup For Her Boyfriend With The N7k Given To Her (video) by Kemimarch16(f): 5:53pm On Sep 02, 2020
Chai wife material how many yard did we want to call this lady now

1 Like

Re: Lady Cooks Watery Egusi Soup For Her Boyfriend With The N7k Given To Her (video) by majamajic(m): 5:55pm On Sep 02, 2020
Na inside sink she cook ?

They have already pour the soup inside sink before snapping it , the 7k gone down the drain , but them still collect the meat put for another pot

The loss is about 5k now

1 Like

Re: Lady Cooks Watery Egusi Soup For Her Boyfriend With The N7k Given To Her (video) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 02, 2020
This one wan trend sad
She never cook for you before wey you give am 7k to cook Egusi
Which kind meat you use cook am, Angel meat? undecided
Re: Lady Cooks Watery Egusi Soup For Her Boyfriend With The N7k Given To Her (video) by MJBOLT: 6:12pm On Sep 02, 2020
she cooks better than 98% of nairaland ladies,the remaining 2% have deactivated their account.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Cooks Watery Egusi Soup For Her Boyfriend With The N7k Given To Her (video) by Petyprincess(f): 6:15pm On Sep 02, 2020
Lol, some ladies are wicked sha grin

I wnt be surprised if she intentionally did that to punish the guy grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Cooks Watery Egusi Soup For Her Boyfriend With The N7k Given To Her (video) by simplepee(f): 6:34pm On Sep 02, 2020
Lol This one na egusi pool grin.

I doubt she's Urhobo though, we no dey carry last for food na, shuu cool cool. It's not my Urhobo
Re: Lady Cooks Watery Egusi Soup For Her Boyfriend With The N7k Given To Her (video) by beejay501: 7:21pm On Sep 02, 2020
Petyprincess:
Lol, some ladies are wicked sha grin

I wnt be surprised if she intentionally did that to punish the guy grin
Haha Intentionally did what?
She no Sabi cook jare

1 Like

Re: Lady Cooks Watery Egusi Soup For Her Boyfriend With The N7k Given To Her (video) by fati2001(m): 7:39pm On Sep 02, 2020
lesson to those dating......
Re: Lady Cooks Watery Egusi Soup For Her Boyfriend With The N7k Given To Her (video) by ValCon888: 7:44pm On Sep 02, 2020
At least the soup still has a function.
You can use it to learn how to swim.
Re: Lady Cooks Watery Egusi Soup For Her Boyfriend With The N7k Given To Her (video) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 02, 2020
grin

This what we call oshimiri... Waaat?? shocked. 7k at that.... Some girls though.

Even when I was nine, I cooked better
Re: Lady Cooks Watery Egusi Soup For Her Boyfriend With The N7k Given To Her (video) by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:15pm On Sep 02, 2020
Send her number let me teach her how to cook
Re: Lady Cooks Watery Egusi Soup For Her Boyfriend With The N7k Given To Her (video) by muller101(m): 8:40pm On Sep 02, 2020
frankman365:
Then teach her or send her to learn. Very simple stuff. Food is not all there is to be enjoyed in a relationship. It's only if she refuses to learn that I will have issues with such a girl.
Let's stop this teach a lady how to cook ideology. you came into my house you never taught me how to make money. why should I teach you how to cook.
Re: Lady Cooks Watery Egusi Soup For Her Boyfriend With The N7k Given To Her (video) by frankman365(m): 8:52pm On Sep 02, 2020
muller101:
Let's stop this teach a lady how to cook ideology. you came into my house you never taught me how to make money. why should I teach you how to cook.
If that's so difficult to do, then you move ahead. Me wey de talk no even get gf.
Re: Lady Cooks Watery Egusi Soup For Her Boyfriend With The N7k Given To Her (video) by muller101(m): 8:57pm On Sep 02, 2020
frankman365:

If that's so difficult to do, then you move ahead. Me wey de talk no even get gf.
Guy if she can't cook are you sure some of the kids wouldn't take after her? Most of them are very lazy. you will see a lady eating outside dragging plates with okada people.
Re: Lady Cooks Watery Egusi Soup For Her Boyfriend With The N7k Given To Her (video) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 02, 2020
The SOUP na PREMATURE EJACULATION
Go to FAST FOOD RESTAURANTS and see where that same lady dey run her mouth, insulting other hardworking Ladies who are making effort to prepare food and feed the Lazy and incompetent one herself.
Re: Lady Cooks Watery Egusi Soup For Her Boyfriend With The N7k Given To Her (video) by Kriss216: 9:19pm On Sep 02, 2020
MJBOLT:
she cooks better than 98% of nairaland ladies,the remaining 2% have deactivated their account.
Exactly!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Cooks Watery Egusi Soup For Her Boyfriend With The N7k Given To Her (video) by paulolee(m): 9:19pm On Sep 02, 2020
too bad
Re: Lady Cooks Watery Egusi Soup For Her Boyfriend With The N7k Given To Her (video) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 03, 2020
Imagine. If you look am well now, she might be one of those entitled snowflakes AKA feminists AKA I can not cook for any man. grin
Re: Lady Cooks Watery Egusi Soup For Her Boyfriend With The N7k Given To Her (video) by rawpadgin(m): 7:36pm On Sep 03, 2020
frankman365:
seriously dude!

She couldn't learn how to cook in her parents house na me go come teach her?

I am a guy & can cook all types of dishes.....thanks to Google

Wen she ready to learn she go learn
Re: Lady Cooks Watery Egusi Soup For Her Boyfriend With The N7k Given To Her (video) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 03, 2020
Don't forget that not everyone likes thick soup.
Average Abia State man doesnt have penchant for thick soups. As a matter of fact, he gets offended when served one.
Re: Lady Cooks Watery Egusi Soup For Her Boyfriend With The N7k Given To Her (video) by Onnasucs1(m): 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2020
J111333:
Don't forget that not everyone likes thick soup.
Average Abia State man doesnt have penchant for thick soups. As a matter of fact, he gets offended when served one.
grin grin I'm not sure they'll eat something as watery as this.

Probably she mistakenly added to much water and she couldn't correct it

(1) (Reply)

At What Age Did You Lose Your Virginity As A Guy / . / Pregnancy Changed Everything, My Wife Can No Longer Satisfy Me- Please Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.