Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,516 members, 7,816,251 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Thrills - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thrills (1224 Views)

Which Washing Machine Should I Go For Budget Of 45 - 55k / Should I Go Ahead And Tell My Friend? / A Lady Brought Me A Pregnancy With Shady Background How Should I Go About It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thrills by Realpal(m): 7:40pm On Sep 02, 2020
Re: Thrills by ChemicalReaction(f): 7:47pm On Sep 02, 2020
Are you trying to say you haven't at least been in a relationship before?

3 Likes

Re: Thrills by Realpal(m): 7:55pm On Sep 02, 2020
Re: Thrills by donbachi(m): 8:00pm On Sep 02, 2020
I would have adviced..joining married people with engaged people on issue like dis,is a total disrespect..op,tender an apology.

1 Like

Re: Thrills by Realpal(m): 8:02pm On Sep 02, 2020
Re: Thrills by donbachi(m): 8:04pm On Sep 02, 2020
Realpal:
LOL. I don't understand. I believe they're the best to offer a better advise. Bros, what's your advice?
remove engaged people.
Re: Thrills by ZIMDRILL(m): 8:12pm On Sep 02, 2020
Realpal:
Please, I have a question for married guys and engaged couples.
I hope I'm in the right section.
How do I find my life partner?
I'm 36+ years old, independent and I want to get married, but I don't even know where to start.
My parents subtly suggested to help, but I rejected their offer, because I don't want an arranged marriage.
How do I go about this on my own?
My pastor advised singles in our church to meet him, if they're seeking for a woman to marry.
Is it advisable to look for my future wife in the church?
I need help, please.

For me the fact that you are asking it means you havent met the one and not ready

when you mean the right one you will feel it your self that this is the one to marry, no will advise but the thought will come on its own
Re: Thrills by fati2001(m): 8:20pm On Sep 02, 2020
you funny.
Re: Thrills by thorpido(m): 8:20pm On Sep 02, 2020
If you believe in God it starts first from seeking His guidance and direction.He will arrange the meeting.

Start by being friendly to the ladies around you You could get a leading to the one.

Your parents or the pastor could introduce you to someone but the DATING part of it should be YOUR business.You're the one that has to work it out.If it's working,you stick with it,it it doesn't,you let go.
Re: Thrills by mariahAngel(f): 8:47pm On Sep 02, 2020
donbachi:
I would have adviced..joining married people with engaged people on issue like dis,is a total disrespect..op,tender an apology.

Lekwenu Mazi Okachaamara undecided
Re: Thrills by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 02, 2020
Pray and ask God to reveal her to you.
Your pastor can also help out, but you too should have the conviction about the Lady he suggests
Re: Thrills by Realpal(m): 10:42pm On Sep 02, 2020
Re: Thrills by PureGoldh(m): 10:45pm On Sep 02, 2020
God's time is the best....just put it in prayers and work on it via your own end
Re: Thrills by Realpal(m): 10:46pm On Sep 02, 2020
Re: Thrills by Realpal(m): 10:48pm On Sep 02, 2020
Re: Thrills by PureGoldh(m): 10:51pm On Sep 02, 2020
Realpal:

Man is not getting any younger bro.

Yes,you are a man....don't rush it bro to avoid**Had I known***

Everything under the sun happens according to God's plan....just connect to him in prayers...at the appointed time....he will make his face to shine upon u
Re: Thrills by Realpal(m): 10:59pm On Sep 02, 2020
Re: Thrills by OscarJaden(m): 11:04pm On Sep 02, 2020
fati2001:
you funny.
what is funny here...
all your comments are always trashed
Re: Thrills by merieam16(f): 11:30pm On Sep 02, 2020
Realpal:

How?
I've prayed over it, but I don't know if it's okay to rely on my pastor for it.
Dont rely on ur pastor buh rely on God. He' the only one that can give u directions.

Ani gbegun e le gun o
Re: Thrills by Realpal(m): 12:09am On Sep 03, 2020
Re: Thrills by fati2001(m): 6:49am On Sep 03, 2020
OscarJaden:
what is funny here...
all your comments are always trashed
I never knew you were trash until you mentioned it above in ur statement .
Re: Thrills by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 03, 2020
donbachi:

You too do! "Pastor" tongue
Re: Thrills by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 03, 2020
donbachi:
remove engaged people.

Lol... This man eh.. All your comments always make me laugh. You and that shibarab.a man. grin
Re: Thrills by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 03, 2020
Op.. Don't rely on anybody. Prayerfully search. Ask God to guide you in your search then be watching out as you pray. You'll definitely find that someone.

But make sure its a mature lady. I repeat, mature lady cos marriage is not for small girls.
E get why.

1 Like

Re: Thrills by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 03, 2020
At Dis Age? U Can't Find? & U Rejected D Ones Brought To U. 4 What Reason?
Re: Thrills by Realpal(m): 3:32pm On Sep 03, 2020
Re: Thrills by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 03, 2020
Maybe you need to add fasting to it.

May God order your steps to her soon.
Re: Thrills by Realpal(m): 4:01pm On Sep 03, 2020

1 Like

Re: Thrills by AvalonSpace(m): 5:24pm On Sep 03, 2020
From your words, u lack experience. Don't rush into it now.
Re: Thrills by Realpal(m): 6:29pm On Sep 03, 2020
Re: Thrills by guysis(m): 11:59am On Sep 04, 2020
To your prayers, add fasting. Also engage in midnight prayers and lay claim of your marital destiny. Your paths would cross I believe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men, Are You Comfortable With A Spouse Who Hides Her Finances? / Five Reasons Why You Should Never Apply Powder On Your Face Again. / Concept Of Male Privilege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.