Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,816 members, 7,813,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” - TV/Movies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” (106338 Views)

BBNaija: Wathoni Blasts Erica - I Am Not Here For A Man Like You / Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” / BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by shaboti: 7:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
Tmb78:
E pain am dieee grin grin grin
the day I get pained by a dirty yorugba dog, know say world don end cool
Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 05, 2020
peterangelo:
See gal way guys go dey crush on

Bleep lurve
Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by Tmb78(m): 9:51am On Sep 06, 2020
[quote author=shaboti post=93609073]the day I get pained by a dirty yorugba dog, know say world don end cool[/quote
Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by shaboti: 10:54am On Sep 06, 2020
Tmb78:
E pain you dieee.Everyone knows how you cover your dirtiness to talk about others.Thank God for social media.
You people still get mouth to talk.shameless dogs.
HYPOCRITICAL PROPAGANDIST DIRTY PIGS
look at this dirty bastard product of makoko floating slum, tell me anywhere in the whole Africa that's worse than that hell on earth
You better face your poverty tongue
Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by Tmb78(m): 11:35am On Sep 06, 2020
shaboti:
look at this dirty bastard product of makoko floating slum, tell me anywhere in the whole Africa that's worse than that hell on earth
You better face your poverty tongue
Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by shaboti: 9:11pm On Sep 06, 2020
Tmb78:
I am sure you know what poverty TRULY is because you sleep and wake with it everyday in that same slum.
you people plenty for there.
Did your father not kill his brother over common mango that time?.
Dirty,poverty-stricken bastard.
You lot have been bursted a long time ago,that's why nobody takes you serious again.so keep your dirty mouth shut.
Get the fvck out of here,online miscreant.
You aren't worth my time.
lmao grin I'm sure you drink from the same water you shìt in, typical of makoko slum dwellers. That's why everything coming from your mouth is shitttt, figuratively and literally cheesy cheesy
I am not the cause of your misfortune in life afonjazzy, keep hustling and luck might smile on you one day.
Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by Tmb78(m): 9:20pm On Sep 06, 2020
shaboti:
We drink from the same water we shìt in, typical of makoko slum dwellers,that i am.That's why everything coming from my mouth is shitttt, figuratively and literally.That's why you see me and my brothers eating shit on the news.
You are not the cause of my misfortune in life afonjazzy,I will keep hustling and I pray luck smiles on me one day.
Well,I pray our Lord Jesus answers your prayer one day too.
Go and sin no more!
SHALOM!!

Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by shaboti: 9:27am On Sep 07, 2020
Tmb78:
Well,I pray our Lord Jesus answers your prayer one day too.
Go and sin no more!
SHALOM!!
Amen njazzy tongue

Clean water fall on you grin
Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by Tmb78(m): 12:54pm On Sep 07, 2020
smiley
shaboti:
Amen njazzy tongue

Mumu didn't read what he said amen to in his own quote. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by Tmb78(m): 12:55pm On Sep 07, 2020
shaboti:
Amen njazzy tongue

Mumu didn't READ what he said amen to in his own quote. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by shaboti: 1:16pm On Sep 07, 2020
Tmb78:
Mumu didn't READ what he said amen to in his own quote. grin grin grin grin grin grin
njazzy I don't care that you were dumb enough to alter my words of wisdom cool
I know that you are trying to purge yourself of all the shitt you've been gulping your entire life, but no need to do it on this thread tongue
Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by Tmb78(m): 1:25pm On Sep 07, 2020
shaboti:
njazzy I don't care that you were dumb enough to alter my words of wisdom cool
I know that you are trying to purge yourself of all the shitt you've been gulping your entire life, but no need to do it on this thread tongue
Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by shaboti: 3:47pm On Sep 07, 2020
Tmb78:
See human being o.
I helped you write the truth that you like covering up ni(though,it's a common knowledge sha) grin grin
A simple thank you would have sufficed.
Well,you welcome sha!
clean water fall on you again cheesy cheesy
Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by Tmb78(m): 3:59pm On Sep 07, 2020
shaboti:
clean water fall on me again cheesy cheesy
So True

Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by shaboti: 5:07pm On Sep 07, 2020
Tmb78:
So True
cool
Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by elshaddaiezra: 7:02am On Sep 08, 2020
lol
Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by titiakins: 10:45am On Sep 09, 2020
Princedapace:

Which trouble?

Can we setup a contest? I dont like people who just make comments for making sake?

Since it is easy to Bleep all igbo girl as u said. Can we game? I point to u an igbo girl and u sleep with her without any stress and I give u money for winning. If u fail to sleep with her, u pay me. Can we ?
I have better things to do with my time man!
Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by Malik1234: 12:09pm On Sep 09, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Meet The Bbnaija 2020 Housemates (photos) / Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera / BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.