Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” (106335 Views)

BBNaija: Wathoni Blasts Erica - I Am Not Here For A Man Like You / Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” / BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by SenecaTheYonger: 9:26am On Sep 03, 2020
femi4:
She was busy sucking his dick while he was disrespecting biggie and viewers by making the f sign at the camera

No wonder biggie was so angry when they gave him the fvck you sign. Despite biggie covering their explicit behavior from Nigerians, they’re still telling him fvck you.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by Eriokanmi: 9:26am On Sep 03, 2020
What is the world turning into? This is purely immoral

1 Like

Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by ipobarethieves: 9:26am On Sep 03, 2020
sad Person daughter sad.Nah sumbody go marry her afta used and dumped sad

4 Likes

Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by Kinematics: 9:26am On Sep 03, 2020
Charmingrascal:
I wonder if her father who is a lecturer will be proud of her among his colleagues.

Will he ever have the audacity to tell his students to be decent and have good morals when obviously his daughter has shown severally on National TV that she has no single moral upbringing.

A HOE that's what she is!

Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by computer0810(m): 9:27am On Sep 03, 2020
Hollusilva28:
Erica is a disgrace to a womanhood. To me she's not a role model . Come to think of it, where is past BBN housemate khafi. That's life.
funny enough some useless ppl will put there life on d line to support someone like dis......am sure there are other ppl who have self esteem, intelligent in that house to support

5 Likes

Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 03, 2020
computer0810:
I don't think dis is about tribe, ladies are kind of useless dis days, no shame.....once u r not with ur gf like dis u never can tell what she's doing behind ur back, and some ppl will be supporting and defending things like dis when there are others to support in there
very useless
Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by Ategberoson(m): 9:28am On Sep 03, 2020
JimmyDarmody:
I am short of words. Na the show wey my guy and him family including underage siblings de watch from morning to night be this?

the way my landlord and his family take dey watch this unproductive and useless show ehn

laycon attracted me to that show and I only follow with their eviction night which is Sunday. I can't imagine I will sit to be watching some nuisance eating and talking dumbass

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 03, 2020
Lol
Funny people
Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by Babaj145(m): 9:33am On Sep 03, 2020
This is what laycon was trying to avoid her doing in d house..buy last last she turn am to enemy..dis life nr funny..dstv must show us d video oh..Its all we all signed up for

6 Likes

Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by SocialJustice: 9:33am On Sep 03, 2020
ACxxxMAN:
Beauty without brain
Because she lashed a guy she liked, envy is making you call her beauty without brain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:33am On Sep 03, 2020
but must of us condemning this act has one day received or given Mouth Action to our partner even for weeks or months .

so why condem what u know u do ?

in Denmark here we are, they hardly condem what they know they are guilty of .

but Africa, we love criticism.

NOTE: if you don't like what they do them stop running in the show... because as far as I know this BBnaija has created many more direct and indirect jobs for people in Nigeria and even beyond, jobs in which our so called Federal government of Nigeria fail to creat for may years past.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by PearlStreet(m): 9:33am On Sep 03, 2020
NORSIYK:

Yoruba girls does worst, we all saw a yoruba girl was doing it inside toilet.
We've not forgotten Mrs. Toilet

Remember Miracle and Nina?
Remember Beverly Osu?
Should I keep reminding you of how Igbo girls go to BBN and disgrace their parents and Igboland?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by CodeTemplar: 9:34am On Sep 03, 2020
Stylishly begging BBN not to air it and make her an indecency star I guess. Yeye people dem dem.

1 Like

Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by Deborah98(f): 9:35am On Sep 03, 2020
Next post please, enough of this BBN stuffs Biko sad
Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by VTJN(m): 9:35am On Sep 03, 2020
Stocktrader:

Get Sense, That is her own problem and not her people's problem.
You are right, but igbo girls too like money seriously. they can do anything for money. they have this mentality of them getting married to rich men while them and their family are puppet.

23 Likes

Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by LifeCoachAndre: 9:35am On Sep 03, 2020
Why she talk am, she get sense so.... u no see how Khafi and Lilo deny having sex and it died down...even nina deny sef it die down. Now erica confess... Kid has messed up that girl, i hope she does not commit suicide
Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by stanliwise(m): 9:35am On Sep 03, 2020
He is a simp for fucking those two girls
undecided undecided undecided
Redpill won’t see this one o.

1 Like

Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 03, 2020
We know
Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by ACxxxMAN: 9:37am On Sep 03, 2020
SocialJustice:
Because she lashed a guy she liked, envy is making you call her beauty without brain.
That's your opinion MR
Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by stagger: 9:37am On Sep 03, 2020
Another typical Naija money-conscious hoe!

2 Likes

Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by micflo28(m): 9:38am On Sep 03, 2020
Our youthful sex drive has blinded us to the injustice our government mete out on us on a daily. The attention of over 50 million Nigerian youth have been diverted to a TV show that will end up rewarding only one individual while our government is busy increasing the price of essentials a common man deserves. I spit on our youthful brains.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by Powerfly(f): 9:38am On Sep 03, 2020
Hmmm i simply Smh.
Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by CodeTemplar: 9:40am On Sep 03, 2020
PearlStreet:

Remember Miracle and Nina?
Remember Beverly Osu?
Should I keep reminding you of how Igbo girls go to BBN and disgrace their parents and Igboland?

Chai . . . Tribal NBS ( Tribal National Bureau of Statistics) I hail o.

2 Likes

Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by Zyxzzzz: 9:40am On Sep 03, 2020
this one worst pass Nina of miracle time, Las Las the Kidd boy will still dump her..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by Kobicove(m): 9:40am On Sep 03, 2020
kktbm:
Lalasticlala

Why are you calling him? There's no snake here grin
Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by bejeria101(m): 9:41am On Sep 03, 2020
Erica is a member set awon bangist geng grin grin

1 Like

Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by donttouchme: 9:42am On Sep 03, 2020
See how mumu people dry cry as if they hv not had premarital sex before. Nigerians are full of hypocrites and pretenders. I am so proud of her.

1 Like

Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by donttouchme: 9:43am On Sep 03, 2020
Zyxzzzz:
this one worst pass Nina of miracle time, Las Las the Kidd boy will still dump her..
she still married a us based guy. Is ur life better than hers. Fool

4 Likes

Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by solmusdesigns: 9:43am On Sep 03, 2020
Zyxzzzz:

Dump? Are they even dating to start with or how many times should Kidd set the record straight

1 Like

Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by TheChameleon: 9:43am On Sep 03, 2020
NORSIYK:

Igbo girls does worst, we all saw a Igbo girl was doing it inside toilet. They are mostly harlots...
We've not forgotten Mrs. Toilet

Epain am. grin

You typed this through tears.

Nnamdi Kanu, your god said 99% of your women....

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by shaboti: 9:43am On Sep 03, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Igbo girls precisely!
Once they see money, they can do anything. Even line up to become baby mamas.
She is a good ambassador.
and the dirty yoruba pig bambam collect her own for toilet grin

4 Likes

Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by donttouchme: 9:43am On Sep 03, 2020
stagger:
Another typical Naija money-conscious hoe!
another local fool spotted.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Meet The Bbnaija 2020 Housemates (photos) / Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera / BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.