Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,662 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” (106382 Views)

BBNaija: Wathoni Blasts Erica - I Am Not Here For A Man Like You / Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” / BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:00pm On Sep 03, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun
Oam4J
Dominique

this moniker Ijawwomaninoyo is editing people's comment and insulting and abusing them.
Screenshots below
Hypocrite, post the comment I edited and tag the person.

Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by Ijaya123: 12:02pm On Sep 03, 2020
leaculpa:
I no fit laugh. The girl see money, open leg yakata!

I heard the video was too sexually explicit for TV. After the sex, he offloaded in her mouth. No be small thing. lipsrsealed

Who and Where did you hear it from?
Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:02pm On Sep 03, 2020
globalmart:

Shut up...
Tribalistic nonsense
In Nigeria how many igbo girls are baby mama??
All the Nigerian celebrity baby Mama's how may of them are igbo??

If you don't have anything meanful to say next time.. keep quiet
E pain am!

1 Like

Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by Zane2point4(m): 12:07pm On Sep 03, 2020
End time women.
Lack up proper upbringing.
Kind of family that says, "let her be,she's an adult"
Instead of using the rod.

1 Like

Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by Udeyhere: 12:09pm On Sep 03, 2020
Nothing is wrong with that since that's why they are there.eat,talk and sex. That's the deal.

1 Like

Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by virago(f): 12:13pm On Sep 03, 2020
Nobody is blaming the guy for the sexual act , talk about double standards

1 Like

Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by Tmb78(m): 12:17pm On Sep 03, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Browsing from Ajegunle.
Why the pokenose?

1 Like

Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by BeautifulGee(f): 12:18pm On Sep 03, 2020
Na my vegetable flours concern me ... biko chat ur girl up for your plantain flours, cabbage flours, coconut flours etc... am here because of you ooooo
Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by Nchabuomo: 12:19pm On Sep 03, 2020
kktbm:
Everyone has been suspecting that Kiddwaya and Erica had sex.... during their time in the Head of house room.

Finally we can finally agreed they did it ..... since one of the party confessed.

Here is how the convo went

Erica : I had s*x in the HOH lounge, I've done everything there. She also agreed to giving a bl*w job, when Neo asked. I don't want them to play the videos from there to the house she added.

Crd:bigbronaija/Dstv

Here is a video of Erica telling Neo what they did

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKSzPSbk6qU

So? What's the big deal? Na poverty dey worry people wey dey drag her about this. I don't even understand our sanctimonious behaviour towards sex.
Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by King44(m): 12:20pm On Sep 03, 2020
LLayvon still open him mouth praise this girl ha! Well may God give him brain.
Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by Ginalex(f): 12:24pm On Sep 03, 2020
It'll end in premium tears for one of them. And it's definitely not Kidd
Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by kokomilala(m): 12:24pm On Sep 03, 2020
You're all bashing her. But she's sexually liberated and open -minded.Many Nigerian girls hide their kinky fantasies and only unleash them in the secret places of their rooms,boyfriend's or some dingy place.
However, and it's a big however, as a Christian, I frown at such licentious and lascivious acts. It doesn't send the right signals to the public, kids no less.
When George Orwell wrote 1984,oriiginally,The Last Man in Europe ,the book that killed him, he didn't foresee that his vision of what a totalitarian state would do, which is to saturate society with secret police and police everywhere ,would later be frozen into such a programme as the BBA Series. This content has little or no bearing on society.Thus,it cannot trigger social engineering.
Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by Gerrard59(m): 12:24pm On Sep 03, 2020
Stocktrader:

Not Igbo Girls, average low life poverty stricken Nigerian girls thinks the only way to make a man love them is by offering sex, because they actually have nothing much to offer.

When I was in the country last year, imagine pretty ladies messing around because the knew I just came back, and was willing to open up for sex, men I don't have time for rubbish. Told the gate man and my Parent, if anyone looks for me, I'm not around.

It's the poverty rate in the country. People are resorting to using whatever means to make money. At least, that of these ladies isn't illegal unlike that of young men who engage in yahoo yahoo.
Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by OriOko88(m): 12:24pm On Sep 03, 2020
KristaPretty:
Erica AND Kid BOTH had sex but the female only is to be blamed and insulted

Smh!
Text me on whatsapp pls. 08061637389

1 Like

Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by anigbajumo(m): 12:29pm On Sep 03, 2020
Lothario:
Yoruba girls are cheaper 1 indomie and 1egg is all it's take but I don't Bleep dem can't decend that low very dirty things

For where, make is show u screenshot of conversation of me and my friend wet dey serve in Imo state, he told me say pucci na like pure water, he told me he don shag almost 40 ladies and still counting without even spending much.... I can show u the screenshot if you want see, he even told me he don lean coz pucci is too much for him...

2 Likes

Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by mandate12: 12:41pm On Sep 03, 2020
Babara1994:

Lies. Igbo girls are particularly cheap. Go to Imo state and you'd see for yourself. You'd hardly find a Yoruba girl stooping this low. I respect Yoruba girls oo. Dem get sense.

Pls let's stop this tribal thing. A loose girl can b of any tribe. I had my NYSC in Osun state. Was working while serving - 1month on, 1month off. When I was off, I stayed at a well known hotel in Osun state. Had sex virtually everyday at no cost except that for drinks n entertainment.
Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 03, 2020
jornwhite:

Bro whats going on in your house , what going on in your life, or are you holy or are you not fornicating as well does it matter to God if its in front of camera or behind some camera ... judge yourself will God be wrong if he shut you down.
we av no right to judge people
Errm, Mr man, I have seen two comments from you so far and you keep aggressively and adamantly pushing the idea that no one on this post has the right and moral standing to condemn and rebuke the action of those two housemates which we all CLEARLY know was a shameful act. Now Sir, who told you that it is all men and women who are like you behind closed doors?? Where did you get your statistics and results from? In your dream, or imagination?? Not everyone condones rubbish and dirty lifestlyes both in public and in private. We are not perfect but we strive to do what is right to satisfy our moral consciences. It is a CONSCIOUS EFFORT you have to apply. Erica had a choice to make and she made hers even while knowing she was in the public eye. What are u trying so hard to defend and justify there?
Sexual lust is not all there is to engulf ones self in just because they are young adults. Where is the shame now eh? Control your urges and you will see that you have power over them instead of making excuses for fornicators on live TV. Whether u believe me or not, let me tell you that since this year 2020 began, I Kevin, have not had sex with anyone. I have not seen a girls naked private part. Forget that my profile photo looks like that of what many will term a "bad guy" or "player".look. Thats just dress a sense and my facial features. So have I died so far without sex?? No. Now, I even advice some good looking virgins (3 girls that i know here in this town- an edo girl, a Hausa girl and an Igbo girl in their teenage years) to try to remain chaste and not give into pressure of sex from any guys that approach them even including myself. I teach them ways and tricks to avoid sexual urges. I let them know the dangers and regrets and how boys are crafty and users. Hopefully, i will marry one of them in future( the Igbo one). The rest are just like me friends. Now, they respect me for that. I see it. It's not like i cant cajole,coerce girls to have sex,afterall, it is not like I am not cute, or handsome according to their standards. I CHOOSE not to. I practice "self control" something you too should start working on. It will save u stress and it will save you guilt and the enemies will not have free access to finish you off in different ways! Sex is spiritual, take it or live it brah. I know and have seen more than you can understand. In conlusion, rebuke and condemn an act that is meant to be condemned. But if u are not a true Christian believer then all I typed up there will not make any atom of sense to you. Then pay no attention to it. Good luck.

5 Likes

Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by Dextre(m): 12:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
ACxxxMAN:
Beauty without brain. I have come to realise that it's not all beautiful looking women that is intelligent, smart and upright. Don't be deceived by their angelic looks.

How does this correlate? She's an adult,I believe she can do whatever she wants. Because them nor dey air you own abi? Everybody get hin own for body,u nor get work?
Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by Edyice: 12:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
So I just pay dstv for nothing...

No video

When the time reach to show am .. angry
Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by EMMY76: 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2020
kktbm:
Everyone has been suspecting that Kiddwaya and Erica had sex.... during their time in the Head of house room.

Finally we can finally agreed they did it ..... since one of the party confessed.

Here is how the convo went

Erica : I had s*x in the HOH lounge, I've done everything there. She also agreed to giving a bl*w job, when Neo asked. I don't want them to play the videos from there to the house she added.

Crd:bigbronaija/Dstv

Here is a video of Erica telling Neo what they did

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKSzPSbk6qU

Shameless LovePeddler why can't she wait after the show to do whatever she wants with kidwaya than disgracing herself and her entire family on national tv?

2 Likes

Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by KushLyon(m): 1:02pm On Sep 03, 2020
KristaPretty:
Erica AND Kid BOTH had sex but the female only is to be blamed and insulted

Smh!

Probably because Erica as the female is the one with the final say when it comes to sex, she's the one that has to give the go ahead for it to happen, anything less than that then it will become rape. So seeing as she didn't say no to it and happily consented, naturally everyone will blame her......and lastly, kiddwaya isn't the one that's captured announcing their sexual escapades to the whole world, that's my only issue with Erica

7 Likes

Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by Edyice: 1:04pm On Sep 03, 2020
Pay my dstv

Sex reach

Dstv hide am angry

1 Like

Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by chaloskyx: 1:05pm On Sep 03, 2020
you can see that Nigeria can never be one just because of one girls personal issue you guys have turned it to tribal war what is wrong with you people sef cant yo progress as a united nation what does being igbo or youruba have to do with this show now ehen? you can see you people are mentally unstable yet you would be part of the people saying BLM but in your own country the lives of minorities and other ethnic groups dont matter to you...you Nigerians should take time and reflect deeply about your failed race and nation thats why the rest of the world spits on you cause you are your own problem

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Meet The Bbnaija 2020 Housemates (photos) / Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera / BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.