Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,149 members, 7,825,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

"Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila (17135 Views)

Obono-Obla: Osinbajo’s Office Persecuting Me For Being Loyal To Buhari / 'Go And Surrender' - Nigerians Tell Melaye As He Shares Video Of Attack On Him / 'Declare Zamfara State Of Emergency' - Nigerians Tell Buhari On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by lceyjayz(m): 5:22pm On Sep 03, 2020
TMKsouth:

Show me anything in SA that even comes close this grin : grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Those are slums you fool and I don't think those pictures are from Nigeria.
Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by lceyjayz(m): 5:26pm On Sep 03, 2020
TMKsouth:

I said how much does your brand make? The Germans and Japanese trust us enough to pay 40 BILLION DOLLARS every year. Why are you they not investing that money in Nigeria since you make your own car? Is it maybe coz it's a sh1tty car?

I asked how many you make a year and how much revenue you make from them. Why didn't you spend your $48,000 on Innoson instead of bragging about Merc? grin grin grin You stupid sucker!
Every posts you make portray how stupid and dumb you are, how do you expect me to use that in a foreign land? you dumbfvck!

and like I said earlier, show me the cars y'all dumb modafvckers made? if you can't then Nigeria isn't your mate.
Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by lceyjayz(m): 5:37pm On Sep 03, 2020
TMKsouth:

REALLY? DO'NT LIE AND DENY YOUR PEOPLE NOW
Do you drink that same water you shit into? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
The same way those shiity zulus in Soweto slums defecate openly, negro you have nothing positive to say.
Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by lceyjayz(m): 5:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
TMKsouth:

I asked how many cars you make and how much revenue do you get? >: cool cool cool cool We get 40 BILLION DOLLARS to improve our country. The same country millions of you are dying to live in.
And I asked you to tell me the brands of cars you own, not those popular brands.

Millions of who? you fool
you think your shítland is a developed country like US? lol. because whites built your country then you think it's better than all African countries, you ignorant coon. cheesycheesycheesy

leave your shítland and visit Lagos for once, then you will know that Nigeria isn't your mate.
Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by PROUDIGBO(m): 5:58pm On Sep 03, 2020
jneutron4000:
Hmmm that might be another reason why it's harsh now but actually the Ghanaian traders have been on Nigeria trading in Ghana's neck as far back as 2007, the traders have being complaining that Nigerians are engaging in petty trading meant for them but now they got their wish officially backed by law and a full government weight behind it. I can provide you some videos from YouTube and online where you see full law enforcement closing down Nigeria shops if you want. The bitter truth Nigerians and Ibos should tell theirselve is that how long will you continue to face issues like this abroad Why can't you go back to your region, make it great, do all your trading their and let those who want to trade with you come to you, that why you open your region to the world and it will be economically great.

Keep your diseased advice to yourself!

Just imagine....’go back to your region, bla-bla-bla’! As you two-faced bigots despise Igbos like this, try putting that negative energy into getting rid of them from your ‘one Nigeria’ so you can have it all to yourselves....all holy, peaceful and free of counterfeit goods!

Igbos are trying to get their own country but, funnily, all this hate for us somehow just can’t translate into support for Biafra, IPOB, MASSOB, etc!
Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by YEBOmadiba: 6:38pm On Sep 03, 2020
lceyjayz:
You are a big fool, the same shíthole I have a multi million naira business? you dumb, lazy and jobless fool from the slum of soweto. cheesy

Fool! where's your yebomadiba alternate account? I guess you use that to like your posts, lazy fool! cheesy

the most lazy People in Nigeria are better than millions of dumb and useless zulus in your shítland. cheesy

Who are you sharing your post with - your other monikers? grin cheesy grin They give you 5 Likes in 2 minutes. shocked shocked shocked Clearly you have no life, friends and followers. cry cry cry

Are you sure you're a rich Nigerian living in Dubai and driving a $48,000 Mercedes Benz? You are so pathetic with your lies. grin Are you not embarrassed? undecided
Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by jneutron4000: 7:22pm On Sep 03, 2020
[s][/s]
PROUDIGBO:

Keep your diseased advice to yourself!

Just imagine....’go back to your region, bla-bla-bla’! As you two-faced bigots despise Igbos like this, try putting that negative energy into getting rid of them from your ‘one Nigeria’ so you can have it all to yourselves....all holy, peaceful and free of counterfeit goods!

Igbos are trying to get their own country but, funnily, all this hate for us somehow just can’t translate into support for Biafra, IPOB, MASSOB, etc!
[s][/s]Idiot na Ghana they say make you no get your biaafruudd undecided
Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:25pm On Sep 03, 2020
lceyjayz:
Lol you are an ignoramus cretin, why are you showing old pics? Why not recent ones? you lazy Zulu goat. cheesycheesy

Fool! so you mean it's south African that owns mercedes Benz right? You dumbass
Y'all are even too lazy to manufacture your own brand of car unlike Nigerian that owns INNOSON MOTORS and the car have been exported to some west African countries, why can't yall dumbasses manufacture your own brand? Cuz we all know that Mercedes Benz is from Germany, you dumb, jobless and lazy xenophobic rat from the slum of soweto cheesy

Your ex president wasn't wrong afterall...

Look at the Nigerian doctor and professor is all over the place in UK they are doing Nigeria very proud just look at the picture below

Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:29pm On Sep 03, 2020
lceyjayz:
Lol you are an ignoramus cretin, why are you showing old pics? Why not recent ones? you lazy Zulu goat. cheesycheesy

Fool! so you mean it's south African that owns mercedes Benz right? You dumbass
Y'all are even too lazy to manufacture your own brand of car unlike Nigerian that owns INNOSON MOTORS and the car have been exported to some west African countries, why can't yall dumbasses manufacture your own brand? Cuz we all know that Mercedes Benz is from Germany, you dumb, jobless and lazy xenophobic rat from the slum of soweto cheesy

Your ex president wasn't wrong afterall...

Illiterate hi Rider is only is only manufactured in South Africa. tazz is only manufactured in South Africa in the whole world 100%. Toyota venture and Toyota condor only manufactured in South Africa in the whole world. Toyota Hilux are only manufactured in South Africa and Vietnam in the whole world. Now tell me what is innocent Motors. A company which is 300% in debt. A company which imports parts using aeroplanes and cargo planes
Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:37pm On Sep 03, 2020
[quote author=lceyjayz post=93535534] We own our country, unlike y'all. cheesy[/quote

]
Another illiterate everybody knows Nigeria at the biggest sleeve

Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:38pm On Sep 03, 2020
TMKsouth:

You own a shithole that you can't bear stay in.

Well said excellent

1 Like

Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:41pm On Sep 03, 2020
TMKsouth:

I said how much does your brand make? The Germans and Japanese trust us enough to pay 40 BILLION DOLLARS every year to help make their cars. Why are you they not investing that money in Nigeria since you "have the capacity"? Is it maybe coz it's a sh1tty car and you are a shithole country? Why do you live in Dubai like a rat when you ACN be king in NUFGERia?

I asked how many cars you make a year and how much revenue you make from them. Why didn't you spend your $48,000 on Innoson instead of bragging about Merc? grin grin grin You stupid sucker!

They do not make any money for car sales or their car companies are in massive death the innocent motor is a more than 300% that he is just surviving on borrowing loans

1 Like

Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:44pm On Sep 03, 2020
lceyjayz:
Every posts you make portray how stupid and dumb you are, how do you expect me to use that in a foreign land? you dumbfvck!

and like I said earlier, show me the cars y'all dumb modafvckers made? if you can't then Nigeria isn't your mate.

Illiterate if Nigeria was so good very soon the people will start running to Somali
Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:52pm On Sep 03, 2020
I have always said my people are illiterate

Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:55pm On Sep 03, 2020
Professional slaves

Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by DeRay98(m): 8:32am On Sep 04, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Your leaders do not care about you because you are useless all your leaders do use you to vote after they use you they flash you down the toilet

A very bitter Ghanaian snooping around Nigerian blogsites to know what Nigerians say about Ghana.
What a jobless and hopeless entity.
Accept it or not, Nigeria can over run Ghana over night by simply pulling the life wire of your economy then your govt will come begging with their tails btw their legs.

4 Likes

Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by Globalsailor: 2:55pm On Sep 04, 2020
Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by lceyjayz(m): 8:16pm On Sep 04, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

Who are you sharing your post with - your other monikers? grin cheesy grin They give you 5 Likes in 2 minutes. shocked shocked shocked Clearly you have no life, friends and followers. cry cry cry

Are you sure you're a rich Nigerian living in Dubai and driving a $48,000 Mercedes Benz? You are so pathetic with your lies. grin Are you not embarrassed? undecided
Jobless bastard, why are you quoting me with your yebomadiba account? foolish jobless fool.

The only life you have is in a Nigerian forum you jobless dumb ass cheesy
Fool! what I have in this life, am not sure if your lineages can ever afford that, useless Zulu goat! cheesy

Dumbass Foolmadiba, TMKgoat! oniranu!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by lceyjayz(m): 8:16pm On Sep 04, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

2 Likes

Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by lceyjayz(m): 8:18pm On Sep 04, 2020
TMKsouth:

Let me hit you with this again! Everytime I post these you shut the hell up grin grin grin grin grin

Give a list of Nigerian achievements in human development. grin You are an underdeveloped human being, a sub-homo sapien my friend. That's why you can't face your challenges head on and running over to SA to be human shooting targets.
This is all false trash written by a stupid Zulu goat, the south Africans I know are damn lazy, and the poverty there is damn high, that's why they loot foreigners business, lazy goat!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by lceyjayz(m): 8:19pm On Sep 04, 2020
DeRay98:

A very bitter Ghanaian snooping around Nigerian blogsites to know what Nigerians say about Ghana.
What a jobless and hopeless entity.
Accept it or not, Nigeria can over run Ghana over night by simply pulling the life wire of your economy then your govt will come begging with their tails btw their legs.
Don't mind the gaynian bastard, with brain filled with kenkey. cheesy
Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by lceyjayz(m): 8:20pm On Sep 04, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
Professional slaves
Gaynian bastard!!! with brain filled with shít.

1 Like

Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by lceyjayz(m): 8:21pm On Sep 04, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
I have always said gaynians are illiterate
Yeah Gaynians are slaves!

1 Like

Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by lceyjayz(m): 8:23pm On Sep 04, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Illiterate hi Rider is only is only manufactured in South Africa. tazz is only manufactured in South Africa in the whole world 100%. Toyota venture and Toyota condor only manufactured in South Africa in the whole world. Toyota Hilux are only manufactured in South Africa and Vietnam in the whole world. Now tell me what is innocent Motors. A company which is 300% in debt. A company which imports parts using aeroplanes and cargo planes
Fvcking gaynian Illiterate, with head full of shít. cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Sacks Ganduje-led APC Exco In Kano, Upholds Shekarau’s Faction / Army Rescues Kidnapped Cross River State Commissioner, Gertrude Njar / Ajumobi Is An American, So Akala May Still Be Governor Of Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.