Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,442 members, 7,826,700 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

"Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila (17139 Views)

Obono-Obla: Osinbajo’s Office Persecuting Me For Being Loyal To Buhari / 'Go And Surrender' - Nigerians Tell Melaye As He Shares Video Of Attack On Him / 'Declare Zamfara State Of Emergency' - Nigerians Tell Buhari On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by arsenal33: 9:24am On Sep 03, 2020
alexistaiwo:
If not for weak leadership, Nigeria that ought to be a fear factor in the African region.

Look at how low the mighty have sunk!
weak leadership since when? 15 years, 20 years? The article mentioned since 2007
Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by Torture2020: 9:25am On Sep 03, 2020
Which fear factor? Go back to your country no be insult ooh.

alexistaiwo:
If not for weak leadership, Nigeria that ought to be a fear factor in the African region.

Look at how low the mighty have sunk!
Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by frog12: 9:25am On Sep 03, 2020
GHANA parliament very professional.
speaker is a professor. hahha
Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by dammyagboola(m): 9:35am On Sep 03, 2020
IBO people are not sincere. Ghana will never tolerate the kind of evils they perpetrate here in Nigeria. Please, go to Alaba International here in Lagos and see the dubious ways this people deal with their customer. I have been a victim. And no sane country in the world would tolerate that.

1 Like

Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by Mastakija(m): 9:41am On Sep 03, 2020
ehn they use super glue gum una for there ni
Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by Lamasta(m): 9:44am On Sep 03, 2020
jneutron4000:
https://www.gipcghana.com/ They made up some laws about foreigners who want to do business in Ghana to invest a Million dollar, or meet up some other requirements. Nothing evil about what they are doing, it is their country and they have the right to apply any law that suit them. Nigerians especially ibos should stop crying and go develop their space

Inasmuch as I respect and value your views me I still believe that the Ghanaian government is pained for the border closure and is retaliating on the innocent traders to get back at Nigerian government....
Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by Wizzzzmike: 9:55am On Sep 03, 2020
deboysben:
keep quiet if you dont have anything to say.

Ghana is angry and one of the reason is border closure.
Ghana govt has begged nigeria govt so many times to open the border for easy movement of goods and services, but buhari is forming james bond now they are targeting innocent nigerians living in ghana as form of retaliation.

It is the responsibity of the govt to address the issue on time before things get out of hand.

Lol who's begging now fool...those Ghanaians who trade in Nigeria are not innocent huh... criminals like you and ur people are not welcome in Ghana

1 Like

Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by jneutron4000: 9:59am On Sep 03, 2020
Lamasta:

Inasmuch as I respect and value your views me I still believe that the Ghanaian government is pained for the border closure and is retaliating on the innocent traders to get back at Nigerian government....
Hmmm that might be another reason why it's harsh now but actually the Ghanaian traders have been on Nigeria trading in Ghana's neck as far back as 2007, the traders have being complaining that Nigerians are engaging in petty trading meant for them but now they got their wish officially backed by law and a full government weight behind it. I can provide you some videos from YouTube and online where you see full law enforcement closing down Nigeria shops if you want. The bitter truth Nigerians and Ibos should tell theirselve is that how long will you continue to face issues like this abroad Why can't you go back to your region, make it great, do all your trading their and let those who want to trade with you come to you, that why you open your region to the world and it will be economically great.
Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by webenigeria: 10:02am On Sep 03, 2020
The wickedness of Nigeria governments is cussing all this problem in Ghana
Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by obama30: 10:07am On Sep 03, 2020
cucumbae:
Nigerian politicians are also treating you badly.
See gbajamiala who is delegating himself to Ghana will receive millions of naira as allowances for this trip apart from the #30m salary he receives monthly.If he make good laws that will benefit you you won't be emigrating to Ghana to hustle.Their bad rulership is the reason why you run to other people's countries to make ends meet.

Do you also know that Buhari has chased them away from Nigeria in 1984 as a military dictator?

And do you know that Ghana first chase Nigerian away in 1969 even take over Yoruba street market Makola, know history before posting
Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by edoairways: 10:07am On Sep 03, 2020
cucumbae:
Nigerian politicians are also treating you badly.
See gbajamiala who is delegating himself to Ghana will receive millions of naira as allowances for this trip apart from the #30m salary he receives monthly.If he make good laws that will benefit you you won't be emigrating to Ghana to hustle.Their bad rulership is the reason why you run to other people's countries to make ends meet.

Do you also know that Buhari has chased them away from Nigeria in 1984 as a military dictator?
Read history oh, Ghanaians were the first to chase Nigerians out. We have enough laws in Nigeria, the issue is implementing them
Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by edoairways: 10:11am On Sep 03, 2020
jneutron4000:
Hmmm that might be another reason why it's harsh now but actually the Ghanaian traders have been on Nigeria trading in Ghana's neck as far back as 2007, the traders have being complaining that Nigerians are engaging in petty trading meant for them but now they got their wish officially backed by law and a full government weight behind it. I can provide you some videos from YouTube and online where you see full law enforcement closing down Nigeria shops if you want. The bitter truth Nigerians and Ibos should tell theirselve is that how long will you continue to face issues like this abroad Why can't you go back to your region, make it great, do all your trading their and let those who want to trade with you come to you, that why you open your region to the world and it will be economically great.
The truth is, many Nigerians especially the igbos carry out their trade in Ghana because of the following;
1. Fair infrastructure facilities
2. Less competition
3. New market

3 Likes

Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by Lamasta(m): 10:16am On Sep 03, 2020
jneutron4000:

Ghanaian government cannot justify what You put up here o
Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:23am On Sep 03, 2020
bhella10:
This is a cold war. First it was those lazy Zulus now these Gold coast idiots.

Why do you go to their country and why do you want to stay among them
Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:24am On Sep 03, 2020
bhella10:
Did you school in Ghana?

Not at all English is my third language.
Portuguese is my first language and I live in South Paulo
Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:26am On Sep 03, 2020
KfashionHubb:
I schooled in Ghana, Nungua precisely in Accra.
And I can I tell you any day that these ghanian guys hate Nigerians with a terrible passion

Which country have you been to the world when Nigerians are not hated even in Europe China India Cyprus Saudi Arabia United Arab Emirates. All over the world Nigerians and just parasites

2 Likes

Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:30am On Sep 03, 2020
Nitah1:
You this stupid Ghanian,you failed to understand that if we as Nigerians decide to Reteriate what you fools are doing over there,west Africa will catch fire......why $1m for the first place,is that how Ghanaians that are all over here like Alamajiri been treated?

My your mouth,some of you ediots are here without papers..some carry expired papers..

I blame Nigerian government who is docile on diplomatic front..

From what you said you blamed the government I can see you are an empty vessel because it's that same government which you are voting for
Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by Torture2020: 10:33am On Sep 03, 2020
Ghanaians were chased out twice. In 1983 and 1985, by Buhari and shagari. Nigeria must go 2 currently loading....

edoairways:

Read history oh, Ghanaians were the first to chase Nigerians out. We have enough laws in Nigeria, the issue is implementing them
Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:34am On Sep 03, 2020
DeRay98:

If the Ghana Must debacle is their grudge, they're either genuinely ignorant or in denial.
It was Ghana that first drove Nigerians out of Ghana in the 1960s, Nigeria only retaliated when Ghanaian crimes rate in Nigeria became a major security issues in the late 70s to early 80s.
Fact, Ghanaians make no chill, they belligerent by nature.
Go and see their social media space, its either one fight or another among their celebrities and politicians.
They're full of jealousy and feel intimidated by Nigeria's influence and power in Ecowas.
If Nigeria leaders were as patriotic as should be, Nigeria should have put Ghana in their place for long.

Your leaders do not care about you because you are useless all your leaders do use you to vote after they use you they flash you down the toilet
Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:40am On Sep 03, 2020
Codes151:
only when you live or experience sth that’s when you talk.

Either your a Ghanaian or another wasted sperm.

I stayed in Ghana since 2004. Graduated. Left n established myself.

Truth is., Ghana has nothing to offer a Nigerian.
Yes, Nigerians set of 2004-2006. Played a huge part in taking cultism n teaching Ghanaians yahoo... yes Nigerians are stubborn.

But for brothel, Ghana had brothels before even anyone visited Ghana. Where do you see Nigerians running brothel? Jokers, Vienna city, etc etc a&c mall. Etc. those na Nigerians d run i am? Or them shasee where full road for east legion side nko?

So evans was close to Ghana so how does that concern what is being discussed?

I rented a house at ashaiman n I paid 600k (for 2 years) yet the landlord asked me to pack because of what? The hediot said I wasn’t sweeping his side of the compound.

Ghanaians subject Nigerians to abuse and insults.
Our Nigerians girls in Ghana are harassed by Ghanaians and this Ghana you see today are filled with wayward and abusive men.

Ghana police is biased and self centered.
Schools not even up to standard are using Nigerians as money machine.

Imagine a useless school in kof town increased fees to 2500dollars for a course they didn’t even have equipment for. Ghana schools example All nations subjected Nigerians to control and abused student rights by enforcing things like going to church, taking attendance in churches and using that as about 10% for attendance total needed to write exams.

As for circle (same as computer village )
I went to circle in 2004. So keep quiet. It was a place for Ghanaians and Nigerians where there as well.

Ghanaians who where into credit card theft, shop items and sell it. I bought my first phone there. Even fraud, pick pockets , everything was in existence as well.

Don’t come and be saying things you have no idea of.
Especially people that never cross anyway sit at home and talk.

Ghana you see today is and was made by Nigerians.
That economy should be grateful to Nigerians.

From pesewas to today... I was there.
You accuse Nigerians for fraud. But cover Ghana dirty sakawa boys that drive bibs cars and don’t shower or the ones that come out only at nights ?

Nigerians should avoid issues and stick to the Ghanaian laws.

But Ghana should let Nigerians be and stop triggering them.

I never had issues in Ghana and I never saw Ghana as a place is stay after all them years.

Do you even read what you write they used Nigerians as money making machine that place the Ghanaians are very clever
Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by Torture2020: 10:49am On Sep 03, 2020
Look at this goat! Let nigeria retaliate now! Who gives a fvck about what nigeria wants to do? You think Ghana is country any fool can push around!

Every action leads to a reaction. Ghana has acted. If nigeria is aggrieved, then Nigeria should retaliate. All softies talk like sissies. Act against Ghana, then the tit for tit can begin. We will see who will suffer.

Ghana literally has nothing to lose if both countries break ties. There is very little trade between the two countries. At least Nigerians have banks and a few other businesses in Ghana which they can lose if the confrontation escalates. Fools like you are making things even more difficult for your fellow mudder fuggerz here in Ghana!

This type of stupid self-importance is what has turned your country into a shiithole today

Nitah1:
You this stupid Ghanian,you failed to understand that if we as Nigerians decide to Reteriate what you fools are doing over there,west Africa will catch fire......why $1m for the first place,is that how Ghanaians that are all over here like Alamajiri been treated?

My your mouth,some of you ediots are here without papers..some carry expired papers..

I blame Nigerian government who is docile on diplomatic front..

1 Like

Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:51am On Sep 03, 2020
Lamasta:

But it was not in the article that the traders are using their shops to do illegal activities now and if possibly so is it all of them that is doing so that will warrant the Ghanaian authorities to luck up shops belonging to Nigerians...

You close your borders to all other African countries. Now you want your people to run to those countries and to trade . It is illegal to do Petty trading in a lot of African countries if you are a foreigner.

The problem with Nigerian is illiteracy and stupidity. In Nigeria we kick all the companies all the factories all the industry out of Nigeria. 5 years later they are sending their children to do countries where the Industries have relocated to to look for a job to look for work. That is the mentality of most Nigerians. Are companies build South Africa. Our company to build Kenya. Are companies built Ghana. Are Companies build a lot of African countries when we were kicking out the company's out all the foreign investors out of Nigeria all the Nigerian investors by chasing them out of the country these companies have went to build other countries now you want to send your children day and you want to go there illiteracy is our number one problem.

Nigerians will run away from the country knowing that a Nigerian can do nothing for him. 2 years in another man's land they want to vote for a Nigeria so that they can start suffering like in Nigeria. Even in developed countries like Europe and America it is the same with Nigerians they only want to vote for their Nigerian criminal and they will keep all of them out of the country afterwards illiteracy stupidity is a problem

1 Like

Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by Torture2020: 10:53am On Sep 03, 2020
Stop spreading lies! Nigerians built makola market? Bloody liar! Yes, Nigerians were deported in 1969, and Nigeria deported Ghanaians twice, in 1983 and 1985! Know your facts before posting crap!

obama30:

And do you know that Ghana first chase Nigerian away in 1969 even take over Yoruba street market Makola, know history before posting

1 Like

Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:53am On Sep 03, 2020
Lamasta:
Don't just speak from emotions give facts and evidences that shows Nigerians trading in Ghana are all doing illegal business that will warrant their shops to be locked up

Look at the amount of Nigerians in prisons in Ghana South Africa all African countries including China and India their prisons are full of of Nigeria if they are not committing crimes how are they being locked up recently Benin Republic has started complaining there are too many Nigerians in their prison
Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:56am On Sep 03, 2020
kgr28:
Why involve us in this??

Since you came on nairaland haven't you noticed Nigerian speciality is insulting other African countries

1 Like

Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by Nasrothschild1: 10:57am On Sep 03, 2020
Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:59am On Sep 03, 2020
grandlexuz:

Every country on planet earth that complains about the attitudes of some Nigerians on its territory is envious of Nigerians. The US, SA, Ghana, Malaysia, UAE. You must really think the attrocities commited by some Nigerians equals to double manhood. Receive sense. I will never condemn the general Nigerian expatriate population cos I know alot of hardworking and honest ones making a good living. That said the attrocities of most is enough to put grudges on the lips and minds of the local population.

You forgot to add South Africa India China United Arab Emirates Saudi Arabia Cyprus Mexico Spain Italy Portugal Kenya Angola Rwanda Tanzania Zimbabwe Botswana Mozambique Namibia all of these countries they are dealing with Nigerians massively
Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by Lamasta(m): 11:01am On Sep 03, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Look at the amount of Nigerians in prisons in Ghana South Africa all African countries including China and India their prisons are full of of Nigeria if they are not committing crimes how are they being locked up recently Benin Republic has started complaining there are too many Nigerians in their prison
Those are Nigerians that commits crime but we talking of Nigerian traders been levied $1m before they can do business in Ghana.
Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 11:02am On Sep 03, 2020
Torture2020:
Ghana has been persecuting Nigerians since 2007? So why haven’t they gone back home?

If somebody has been “persecuting” you since 2007 and you are still in that country, it shows sometimes is seriously wrong with you. Can’t they move back to their country or go to another country? Is it by force to stay in Ghana? It shows the lies of these Nigerians.

They should be careful with the way they are talking oooh. Because this kind of talk will make Ghanaians angrier sand pursue them out of their country. Ghanaians are not joking oooh. Anybody who cannot fit into the Ghanaian system will be kicked out without mercy.

When Nigeria closed its borders, it said it did so to protect its economy. Why can’t Ghana also take steps to protect its economy?

Why are you nigerians so hypocritical? Look at you nigerians, talking nonsense up and down, as if Ghana has an obligation to accept nigerians in their country. Nigerians must get sense by force!

You are talking to a literate they have coconut water in their brain they cannot understand what you are saying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Presidential Ticket: High Stakes In S/west As 5 Aspirants Battle From Zone / Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi / High-profile Boko Haram member Arrested In Senator's Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.