Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

"Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila (17102 Views)

Obono-Obla: Osinbajo’s Office Persecuting Me For Being Loyal To Buhari / 'Go And Surrender' - Nigerians Tell Melaye As He Shares Video Of Attack On Him / 'Declare Zamfara State Of Emergency' - Nigerians Tell Buhari On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 11:05am On Sep 03, 2020
Torture2020:
Most of you nigerians are hypocrites! They will come here and talk....oooh bla bla bla nigerians are tolerant bla bla bla. It is when you live in Nigeria as an African you will see real hostility. It is even worse when you are a Ghanaian. I lived in Nigeria before so I know your nigerians very well.

I urge my Ghanaian brethren in Nigeria to start thinking of coming back home as soon as possible. I can see this Ghana Nigeria dispute escalating further because the current situation is not sustainable. This was exactly what led to the violence in South Africa.

You are hundred percent correct Ghanaians are very innocent people and Nigerians are very jealous of them

2 Likes

Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by Torture2020: 11:08am On Sep 03, 2020
Fuckeduppedness grin Do you know what I find to be the most funny part of this whole drama? The entitlement attitude of Nigerians. grin

most Nigerians think being in Ghana is a right for a nigerian! grin a very absurd way to think grin Nigerians, listen, Ghana treats Nigerians in Ghana the same way it treats all other foreigners in Ghana. If Nigerians don’t like they way they are being treated, let them go back home to their country or move to another country now.

I lived in Nigeria briefly and didn’t like the hostility Ghanaians faced in that country so I moved back to Ghana, and it was the best decision I ever made. I am enjoying my country.

In the same vein, if nigerians living in Ghana don’t like Ghana, why can’t they go back to their country? There is absolutely no need to drag issues with your host country.

1 Like

Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by Nitah1: 11:43am On Sep 03, 2020
Torture2020:
Look at this goat! Let nigeria retaliate now! Who gives a fvck about what nigeria wants to do? You think Ghana is country any fool can push around!

Every action leads to a reaction. Ghana has acted. If nigeria is aggrieved, then Nigeria should retaliate. All softies talk like sissies. Act against Ghana, then the tit for tit can begin. We will see who will suffer.

Ghana literally has nothing to lose if both countries break ties. There is very little trade between the two countries. At least Nigerians have banks and a few other businesses in Ghana which they can lose if the confrontation escalates. Fools like you are making things even more difficult for your fellow mudder fuggerz here in Ghana!

This type of stupid self-importance is what has turned your country into a shiithole today

Stupid Ghanaians,just wait a while...
Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by abovecomsmyhelp: 12:03pm On Sep 03, 2020
sign of envy and jealousy, these are two symptoms that can cause sudden death and what about your embassy that they demolished at night, did fg sold to them fake electricity or fake diesel that destroyed their electricity? let me inform you that there are more Nigerians in senegal, ivory coast, Gabon, Cameroon than in Ghana and for your information Ghana started deporting Nigerians since 1954, 1958 and 1969, Nigeria retaliated in 1983 that brought the GHANA MUST GO issue and it may interest you to know that the most people Ghana deported in 1969 were mostly Yorubas cuz by this time the Igbos were fighting the Biafran war, as i said before envy and jealousy can cause serious life treating ailment and if i were you i could have chose to live a happy life style instead of hating
helinues:
Tell our people to behave...

Ghana should be one of the tolerant countries accepting Nigerians uncultured behavior

Modified

Why do Nigerians like to claim victims when they are indeed the culprits.

Are Nigerians the only foreigners doing business in Ghana?

Is the imaginary $1m tax applicable only to Nigerians?

Have you guys even bother to ask the worth of their investment before Ghanaian authority will demand $1m tax?

Our people are now running same Ikeja Computer village scam in Ghana.

How about brothel house running by Nigerians across Ghana region?

How about organised Kidnapping? Yes you read right, Evans was closed to Ghana remember....

They are spoiling business for Ghanaians with fake products and you expect their government to fold hands.

Ghanaian authority, please deport as many of Nigerians that are not ready to abide by your law.

Nonsense undecided

1 Like

Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by laidima88(m): 12:40pm On Sep 03, 2020
you close your own border yet u want to trade freely in countries you close it against
Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by TMKsouth: 12:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
lceyjayz:
Same as the lazy South Africans zulus

LOL grin grin grin You ran away from your own country to be a slave for Arabs in Dubai. Now you expect fantastically corrupt Nigerian politicians to self-correct while you're washing dishing in the Middle East. Still you have the gall to throw stones at far SUPERIOR black South Africans. cool cool

Read your dumb comment below and about SA superiority fool.

Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by Torture2020: 12:55pm On Sep 03, 2020
RUBBISH cool

[s]
Nitah1:
Stupid Ghanaians,just wait a while...
[/s]

1 Like

Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by Torture2020: 12:59pm On Sep 03, 2020
RUBBISH! Ghana is not the reason Nigeria is a shiithole today ooh. Go back to your country is not an insult. Naija will learn sense by force. Fuckeduppedness grin

[s]
abovecomsmyhelp:
sign of envy and jealousy, these are two symptoms that can cause sudden death and what about your embassy that they demolished at night, did fg sold to them fake electricity or fake diesel that destroyed their electricity? let me inform you that there are more Nigerians in senegal, ivory coast, Gabon, Cameroon than in Ghana and for your information Ghana started deporting Nigerians since 1954, 1958 and 1969, Nigeria retaliated in 1983 that brought the GHANA MUST GO issue and it may interest you to know that the most people Ghana deported in 1969 were mostly Yorubas cuz by this time the Igbos were fighting the Biafran war, as i said before envy and jealousy can cause serious life treating ailment and if i were you i could have chose to live a happy life style instead of hating
[/s]

Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by lceyjayz(m): 1:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
TMKsouth:

LOL grin grin grin You ran away from your own country to be a slave for Arabs in Dubai. Now you expect fantastically corrupt Nigerian politicians to self-correct while you're washing dishing in the Middle East. Still you have the gall to throw stones at far SUPERIOR black South Africans. cool cool

Read your dumb comment below and about SA superiority fool.
You dumb morón, you should also ask Chinese and Indians and also other race why they left there countries, you dumbass.

You think everyone is like y'all lazy dumb and jobless fools, who prefer staying in your country without any improvement, the poverty in your country is on the rise, unemployment is skyrocketing no wonder y'all lazy modafvckers are looting other successful Africans business, foreigners has taken all over your jobs, lol a typical South African man is a loser! no wonder your former president called y'all a lazy Buffon's. cheesycheesycheesy

Nigeria might be a little bad and suffering from corruption like other countries, but that would never make me leave there forever, I run a real estate business in Lagos, am also a digital/internet marketer working in a popular firm in dubai, earning cool cash. what about you?

I guess you are one jobless and useless negro pushing a dirt filled truck in Soweto. cheesycheesy

5 Likes

Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:14pm On Sep 03, 2020
Lamasta:

Those are Nigerians that commits crime but we talking of Nigerian traders been levied $1m before they can do business in Ghana.

I do not feel sorry for my Nigerian people because they are extremely stupid when they go to another country they want to vote for a Nigerian criminal which can do nothing for them. Now let's see this Nigerian Traders Association what is going to do for Nigerians in Ghana this is the stupidity which I am talking about the same idiot which did nothing for them in Nigeria they go to other countries and vote for them
Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:23pm On Sep 03, 2020
abovecomsmyhelp:

Cameroon is no go country for Nigerians right now for the past three years they have been dealing with Nigerians battling even in Cameroon anybody speaking English is in trouble now
Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:26pm On Sep 03, 2020
laidima88:
you close your own border yet u want to trade freely in countries you close it against
grin
It is illiteracy. When I econnet left Nigeria if you see the amount of Nigerians which lost houses in Zimbabwe and Botswana you will be shocked if you see the laws which the past against Nigerians you will be shocked. Example no Nigeria is allowed to import no Nigerian is allowed to own properties no Nigerian is allowed to invest in Trading including shares Nigerians cannot own shops Nigerians cannot do Petty trade including hair dressing salon or baking. This country's past 62 laws against Nigerians I know some Nigerians which lost five houses

1 Like

Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:08pm On Sep 03, 2020
Torture2020:
RUBBISH cool

[s][/s]

1000 likes

1 Like

Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:12pm On Sep 03, 2020
lceyjayz:
You dumb morón, you should also ask Chinese and Indians and also other race why they left there countries, you dumbass.

You think everyone is like y'all lazy dumb and jobless fools, who prefer staying in your country without any improvement, the poverty in your country is on the rise, unemployment is skyrocketing no wonder y'all lazy modafvckers are looting other successful Africans business, foreigners has taken all over your jobs, lol a typical South African man is a loser! no wonder your former president called y'all a lazy Buffon's. cheesycheesycheesy

Nigeria might be a little bad and suffering from corruption like other countries, but that would never make me leave there forever, I run a real estate business in Lagos, am also a digital/internet marketer working in a popular firm in dubai, earning cool cash. what about you?

I guess you are one jobless and useless negro pushing a dirt filled truck in Soweto. cheesycheesy

Illiterate before China and India started leaving their country they built their country to a standard of world-class what you have for Nigeria is economical migrant. This economical migrants come to countries and they are even poor than the Citizens of the country but they want all the benefits from that country.. all over the world look what they are doing to Nigerians look how they are treating Nigerian it is for a reason

1 Like

Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by rationalhuman(m): 3:21pm On Sep 03, 2020
Latest Achievement

https://www.nairaland.com/6095440/nigerian-student-arrested-he-duped

SUFFERInSMILIIN:

You forgot to add South Africa India China United Arab Emirates Saudi Arabia Cyprus Mexico Spain Italy Portugal Kenya Angola Rwanda Tanzania Zimbabwe Botswana Mozambique Namibia all of these countries they are dealing with Nigerians massively
Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by obama30: 3:49pm On Sep 03, 2020
Torture2020:
Stop spreading lies! Nigerians built makola market? Bloody liar! Yes, Nigerians were deported in 1969, and Nigeria deported Ghanaians twice, in 1983 and 1985! Know your facts before posting crap!

why did Ghana cry much when Nigeria retaliate? don't expect forgiveness when you beat someone for hatred. 1969 Nigeria was going through civil war and Ghana believe is right time to strike, today Nigeria is going through bad leadership and corrupt politicians and Ghana is striking again. Ghana should have it in mind that Nigeria will retaliate again, and when they do Ghana have to accept the faith that they started it. if you don't know history ask your elder how Makola become market, how Methodist churches in Ghana started and become Ghana church the same way Ajeman takes over first winner chapel.

Do you even know the meaning of Makola, Is Makola Ghanaian or Ga language or even Twi. you can even tell me that soldier bar at circle was market, if not that Nigerians take over the place for phone business, before it turn into street market, which it remains today. before year 2000 Ghanaian's was selling phone only at main road around circle while the other side was for prostitute in the night i mean soldier bar area. There's no where Nigerians stay that will not turn to market because of competitive price. so Ghanaian should stop jealousy for their own good. I wonder what your doing on Nigerian forum.

1 Like

Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by obama30: 3:57pm On Sep 03, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

grin
It is illiteracy. When I econnet left Nigeria if you see the amount of Nigerians which lost houses in Zimbabwe and Botswana you will be shocked if you see the laws which the past against Nigerians you will be shocked. Example no Nigeria is allowed to import no Nigerian is allowed to own properties no Nigerian is allowed to invest in Trading including shares Nigerians cannot own shops Nigerians cannot do Petty trade including hair dressing salon or baking. This country's past 62 laws against Nigerians I know some Nigerians which lost five houses

Despit that has Zimbabweans live better than Nigerian both ordinary citizens and the administrators? the worst is that the citizens are confuse they don't know what to do with land Mugabe recover from the white and they are now begging the white to come and take it back. the reason Mugabe rule all his life as leader is because he don't see anyone that can take over from him. he consider all Zimbabweans a baboon. after you people take over from him how market?

2 Likes

Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by lceyjayz(m): 3:58pm On Sep 03, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Illiterate before China and India started leaving their country they built their country to a standard of world-class what you have for Nigeria is economical migrant. This economical migrants come to countries and they are even poor than the Citizens of the country but they want all the benefits from that country.. all over the world look what they are doing to Nigerians look how they are treating Nigerian it is for a reason
Illiterate just like your father right? fool! you castigate Nigerians but yet you are still in their forum, you miserable gaynian.

2 Likes

Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by lceyjayz(m): 4:01pm On Sep 03, 2020
TMKsouth:

How's your 2nd hand car doing? grin grin grin You should come to SA to see black people driving BRAND NEW cars. cool cool cool
Lol is that all you got in your arsenal? you jobless, lazy and pathetic Buffon. grin

if your lineages can ever afford a mercedes Benz car of $45,000, you low-life. cheesycheesy

it's not everyone that's poor, jobless and stupid like zulus. cheesycheesy

4 Likes

Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by Torture2020: 4:13pm On Sep 03, 2020
ARRANT CRAP! You are wondering why I am on a nigerian forum? I am only here because you mudder fuggerz are always talking about my country. if you ediots stop talking about my country, you think you will see me here? Tweeaaa

instead of finding solutions to your many problems in that your shiithole, all you people do is talk about Ghana and Ghanaians. Ghana this Ghana that. Let me tell you. Nigeria is not even fit to lick Ghana's azz grin

Go back to your country na insult? is it by force for Nigerians to be in Ghana?

Nigerians always talking trash. I like how buhari is dealing with you ediots grin petrol, airtime, food prices everything is falling apart in that shiithole grin nigerians will learn sense by force cool we want to talk to better people, not sufferheads grin grin grin

[s]
obama30:

why did Ghana cry much when Nigeria retaliate? don't expect forgiveness when you beat someone for hatred. 1969 Nigeria was going through civil war and Ghana believe is right time to strike, today Nigeria is going through bad leadership and corrupt politicians and Ghana is striking again. Ghana should have it in mind that Nigeria will retaliate again, and when they do Ghana have to accept the faith that they started it. if you don't know history ask your elder how Makola become market, how Methodist churches in Ghana started and become Ghana church the same way Ajeman takes over first winner chapel.

Do you even know the meaning of Makola, Is Makola Ghanaian or Ga language or even Twi. you can even tell me that soldier bar at circle was market, if not that Nigerians take over the place for phone business, before it turn into street market, which it remains today. before year 2000 Ghanaian's was selling phone only at main road around circle while the other side was for prostitute in the night i mean soldier bar area. There's no where Nigerians stay that will not turn to market because of competitive price. so Ghanaian should stop jealousy for their own good. I wonder what your doing on Nigerian forum.
[/s]
Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by Greenbirth: 4:26pm On Sep 03, 2020
helinues:
Tell our people to behave...

Ghana should be one of the tolerant countries accepting Nigerians uncultured behavior

Modified

Why do Nigerians like to claim victims when they are indeed the culprits.

Are Nigerians the only foreigners doing business in Ghana?

Is the imaginary $1m tax applicable only to Nigerians?

Have you guys even bother to ask the worth of their investment before Ghanaian authority will demand $1m tax?

Our people are now running same Ikeja Computer village scam in Ghana.

How about brothel house running by Nigerians across Ghana region?

How about organised Kidnapping? Yes you read right, Evans was closed to Ghana remember....

They are spoiling business for Ghanaians with fake products and you expect their government to fold hands.

Ghanaian authority, please deport as many of Nigerians that are not ready to abide by your law.

Nonsense undecided
I have been reading your comments about anything concerning issues about nigeria. Let me tell you that there is different btw international and national issues. International issues. You don't go about saying stupid things about yourself and your country no matter what. But national you can do anything.

Listen if you don't change your behavior you might inherite a serious cause that can follow you for a very long time. Except you don't want to step your feet out of nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by lceyjayz(m): 4:39pm On Sep 03, 2020
TMKsouth:

Yes that all I've got, I proved long ago that SA is STUNNING. cool cool cool

About your car: Only insecure people go around desperately trying to prove to others that they are worth something. Thats why for the 3 decades when SA was the Number 1 economy we never bragged about it. But in the few years Nigeria has been on top it's all you ever talk about to try mask the devastation you live in.

That same Merc you are boasting about was manufactured in South Africa mumu, no big matter for us. We see them all around and own them like they are bicycles. cool cool cool

Check SA versus Nigerian traffic grin grin grin

Pic 1 - South Africa
Pic 2 - NIGGERia (trying to spot your fictional Merc grin)

Pic 3 - SA car exports
Lol you are an ignoramus cretin, why are you showing old pics? Why not recent ones? you lazy Zulu goat. cheesycheesy

Fool! so you mean it's south African that owns mercedes Benz right? You dumbass
Y'all are even too lazy to manufacture your own brand of car unlike Nigerian that owns INNOSON MOTORS and the car have been exported to some west African countries, why can't yall dumbasses manufacture your own brand? Cuz we all know that Mercedes Benz is from Germany, you dumb, jobless and lazy xenophobic rat from the slum of soweto cheesy

Your ex president wasn't wrong afterall...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by lceyjayz(m): 4:42pm On Sep 03, 2020
TMKsouth:

About your car: Only insecure people go around desperately trying to prove to others that they are worth something. Thats why for the 3 decades when SA was the Number 1 economy we never bragged about it. But in the few years Nigeria has been on top it's all you ever talk about to try mask the devastation you live in.

That same Merc you are boasting about was manufactured in South Africa mumu, no big matter for us. We see them all around and own them like they are bicycles. cool cool cool

Pic 1 - South Africa

Pic 3 - SA car exports
Here's INNOSON cars dumbass, tell me the cars owned by south Africans gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by lceyjayz(m): 4:50pm On Sep 03, 2020
TMKsouth:

Pic 1 - South Africa

Pic 3 - SA car exports
Stop posting old pics you dumbfvck

Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by lceyjayz(m): 4:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
TMKsouth:

Pic 1 - South Africa

Pic 3 - SA car exports
We own our country, unlike y'all. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by lceyjayz(m): 5:16pm On Sep 03, 2020
TMKsouth:

We make 40 BILLION DOLLARS from car exports every year. How much does your raggedy Innoson bring in with its one plant and just 10 cars a year? grin grin grin grin

I keep telling you SA poor people are FAR WELL OFF than you Nigerians.
Bastard! I said you should show me brands made by lazy south Africans, not knowed brands owned by Japanese, Germans etc..

Lazy and useless Zulu goat, y'all can't make anything, lazy fools. cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila by lceyjayz(m): 5:20pm On Sep 03, 2020
TMKsouth:

You own a shithole that you can't bear stay in.
You are a big fool, the same shíthole I have a multi million naira business? you dumb, lazy and jobless fool from the slum of soweto. cheesy

Fool! where's your yebomadiba alternate account? I guess you use that to like your posts, lazy fool! cheesy

the most lazy People in Nigeria are better than millions of dumb and useless zulus in your shítland. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abdulsalami Abubakar: Negotiating With Bandits Not Best Solution / Senator Umaru Argungu Arraigned For N419M Fraud In Sokoto / Ifeanyi Ubah: There Will Be Trouble If IPOB Insists Anambra Election Won’t Hold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.