Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

MY GIRLFRIEND IS A CHRONIC LIER. HOW DO I CONFRONT HER? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MY GIRLFRIEND IS A CHRONIC LIER. HOW DO I CONFRONT HER? (4035 Views)

Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? / Help, My 3months Marriage Is In Danger, Should I Confront Her? / 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY GIRLFRIEND IS A CHRONIC LIER. HOW DO I CONFRONT HER? by Hamachi(f): 10:48am On Sep 03, 2020
Tell her to stop insulting your intelligence and to respect you by showing her vulnerability and tell the truth, even if that makes her afraid.

If she can't, move on. Relationships are about trust and respect, and she shows neither.
Re: MY GIRLFRIEND IS A CHRONIC LIER. HOW DO I CONFRONT HER? by Finnese001: 10:50am On Sep 03, 2020
Chai

Re: MY GIRLFRIEND IS A CHRONIC LIER. HOW DO I CONFRONT HER? by Intrepid01(m): 10:53am On Sep 03, 2020
@alexgman;

If you don’t mind can I ask you some questions about her...

Did she just finished service after graduating from Unilag?...answer me so I can tell you what I wanna tell you.

I mean no joke here
Re: MY GIRLFRIEND IS A CHRONIC LIER. HOW DO I CONFRONT HER? by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 03, 2020
I don't advice you to leave her just like that without confronting her..
Talk to her about it..
Some times lying like dat is a psychological problem just like stealing,....
So talk to her about it first before thinking of quieting
Re: MY GIRLFRIEND IS A CHRONIC LIER. HOW DO I CONFRONT HER? by ATTemi: 11:23am On Sep 03, 2020
My brother.

Re: MY GIRLFRIEND IS A CHRONIC LIER. HOW DO I CONFRONT HER? by Austeeenxx: 11:23am On Sep 03, 2020
MY BROTHER!

Re: MY GIRLFRIEND IS A CHRONIC LIER. HOW DO I CONFRONT HER? by WICKEDNESS: 11:28am On Sep 03, 2020
Alexgman1:
My girl is in her early 20s. A pretty, decent damsel who was born & brought up in MFM. I deflowered her 2years ago. Shes very innocent facialy, very loving, caring, romantic & helpful. I can go on & on describing her good & unique virtues which make me love & cherish her so much. But the problem is SHE LIES ALOT.
I know an average human lies like up to 5x a day but my baby doesn't know how to stop or use caution when it comes to lying. I have not talked to her about it before, all i do is nod my head or smile whenever she talks.
Am fed up already because there is nothing you will ask her that she wont respond witout lying or twisting words specially when we are on call. She lies on things that doesn't even need to be lied about.
Just recently she came to my place, we had so much fun & she slept off there after. I was looking 4 my phone everywhere in the house but couldnt find it so i had to use her phone to call my number. To my greatest surprise she saved my number in her phone as "MY BROTHER"

First of all op, may God punish you and that your useless penis that you use to deflower that innocent foolish girl.

So fear did not catch you, you had mind to deflower a girl from a Christian home, and MFM for that matter.

Now that you have transferred your traits of lies and stupidity into her what were you expecting.

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: MY GIRLFRIEND IS A CHRONIC LIER. HOW DO I CONFRONT HER? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 03, 2020
Maybe she's just trying to cover tracks since she's from a religious home
Re: MY GIRLFRIEND IS A CHRONIC LIER. HOW DO I CONFRONT HER? by argent412(f): 1:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
In behave of O.P, thunder from okija fire you there. make trailer crush you there, make car from no were knock you down. did OP force the girl, she was the one who gave op her virginity.so why are you cursing op. thunder and lighting kill you there
WICKEDNESS:

First of all op, may God punish you and that your useless penis that you use to deflower that innocent foolish girl.

So fear did not catch you, you had mind to deflower a girl from a Christian home, and MFM for that matter.

Now that you have transferred your traits of lies and stupidity into her what were you expecting.

Nonsense

Re: MY GIRLFRIEND IS A CHRONIC LIER. HOW DO I CONFRONT HER? by ojotobiloba1: 2:56pm On Sep 03, 2020
Alexgman1:
It really pain me bro.
Ur own was bad, my own is worse
Re: MY GIRLFRIEND IS A CHRONIC LIER. HOW DO I CONFRONT HER? by hakeemhakeem(m): 4:22pm On Sep 03, 2020
She sees you as a brother,thank God blivd me you don't v problem some see their as maga,reached card,friend
Re: MY GIRLFRIEND IS A CHRONIC LIER. HOW DO I CONFRONT HER? by WICKEDNESS: 5:55pm On Sep 03, 2020
argent412:
In behave of O.P, thunder from okija fire you there. make trailer crush you there, make car from no were knock you down. did OP force the girl, she was the one who gave op her virginity.so why are you cursing op. thunder and lighting kill you there

Ogun kill you, Amadioha strike your left Nyash, Shango fire your public hair there. Pedophile nonsense
Re: MY GIRLFRIEND IS A CHRONIC LIER. HOW DO I CONFRONT HER? by akaahs(m): 5:56pm On Sep 03, 2020
Alexgman1:
It really pain me bro.
how can i create a threat?
Re: MY GIRLFRIEND IS A CHRONIC LIER. HOW DO I CONFRONT HER? by argent412(f): 5:59pm On Sep 03, 2020
okija strike that ur pencil you they call penis, mugu. na ur type wey they die fast.
WICKEDNESS:

Ogun kill you, Amadioha strike your left Nyash, Shango fire your public hair there. Pedophile nonsense
Re: MY GIRLFRIEND IS A CHRONIC LIER. HOW DO I CONFRONT HER? by Alexgman1(m): 5:39am On Oct 19, 2020
Intrepid01:
@alexgman;

If you don’t mind can I ask you some questions about her...

Did she just finished service after graduating from Unilag?...answer me so I can tell you what I wanna tell you.

I mean no joke here
No she didnt go to UNILAG
Re: MY GIRLFRIEND IS A CHRONIC LIER. HOW DO I CONFRONT HER? by BlueAir: 12:06pm On Oct 19, 2020
grin when I had a chronic liar as a gf this was the advice I was given left and right..even by a religious leader. but I decided she was worth wasting my precious time with.. the thing with chronic bitchess is that their lies will eventually make them shoot their own legs in front of u if u set the table like I would advice op to.. after mine shot her own stupid legs,I let her use her own attitude and mouth to break up the relationship.lol a week after when the bills came in and the long dick absence was showing she was calling back..oboy I shynk the useless creature and told her point blank she's useless to me and she's living the life she deserves. I'll advice op to play cool and let her shoot her own legs and tell her to go at the moment.. he will never gain a peaceful and desirable relationship from such person
youngmo001:

chai...I no fit laugh..
she get her main boyfriend somewhere..you are just a side boyfriend.
just make her your side girlfriend..don't end the relationship, use it to take free tooto.
then get a new babe for urself
Re: MY GIRLFRIEND IS A CHRONIC LIER. HOW DO I CONFRONT HER? by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:14pm On Oct 19, 2020
Alexgman1:
Na me deflower her.

You deflowered a girl doesn’t mean she won’t cheat on you. Women will always be women. So forget about her cheating, it will be hard, but let me tell you this, involve yourself with a fine girl or girls, if you and the new girl can talk on phone for hours, gist, play, cuddle, it will ease the pain to let go of this one. Relationship Na barrack, soldier go soldier come
Re: MY GIRLFRIEND IS A CHRONIC LIER. HOW DO I CONFRONT HER? by InfinityFabric: 8:36am On Oct 20, 2020
decent damsel

Vs

I deflowered her 2years ago.

So she's not decent.
Re: MY GIRLFRIEND IS A CHRONIC LIER. HOW DO I CONFRONT HER? by ZeddyR: 9:13am On Oct 20, 2020
The worst thing about getting married to a chronic liar is that your children will inherit the lying traits.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Someone Help Explain The Use Of This Drugs? / Do Nigerian Men Like Women That Can Belly Dance? / Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.