Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,855 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Love Without Weakness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Without Weakness (293 Views)

Can A Lady Fall In Love Without Ever Spending On Her? / Mary Ehiabhi: Why Love Without Money Is Very Dangerous! / Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Without Weakness by Remijuice: 8:21am On Sep 03, 2020
How do you show love without appearing weak?

"The weaker the Men around a Lady, the stronger she becomes, the stronger the Men around her, the weaker she becomes".

There's a popular word on Nairaland recently known as Simp. For Men who are romantic and those who spend money to make their Women happy.

Which keeps me wondering, is being romantic, affectionate or showing love a feminine thing

Do you say it without showing it or
Do you show it without saying it?

Without being a "simp" how do you show love to your Spouse?

Re: Love Without Weakness by IamSalt: 8:30am On Sep 03, 2020
Just show love without showing love and una go dey alright.

1 Like

Re: Love Without Weakness by donbachi(m): 8:53am On Sep 03, 2020
Everytime simp dis,simp dat..dont mind dem oo..na dem love pass.wen dem fall,dem fall ahakata for her..they will come to nairaland and be forming hard guys.

1 Like

Re: Love Without Weakness by Remijuice: 8:56am On Sep 03, 2020
IamSalt:
Just show love without showing love and una go dey alright.

Chai

Chai

Chai

Re: Love Without Weakness by Remijuice: 8:57am On Sep 03, 2020
donbachi:
Everytime simp dis,simp dat..dont mind dem oo..na dem love pass.wen dem fall,dem fall ahakata for her..they will come to nairaland and be forming hard guys.

Fake lives everywhere
Re: Love Without Weakness by 2dice01: 9:34am On Sep 03, 2020
Remijuice:
How do you show love without appearing weak?

"The weaker the Men around a Lady, the stronger she becomes, the stronger the Men around her, the weaker she becomes".

There's a popular word on Nairaland recently known as Simp. For Men who are romantic and those who spend money to make their Women happy.

Which keeps me wondering, is being romantic, affectionate or showing love a feminine thing

Do you say it without showing it or
Do you show it without saying it?

Without being a "simp" how do you show love to your Spouse?
How to show love without being Weak

Never Validate

Know her manipulation tactics and never give in

Be Goal oriented

Continue improving yourself in all Ramifications ( Your girl love for you will continue skyrocketing cheesy)

Don't be a Yes man when No is your answer
Be fun to be with (cocky when you need to)

Values who value you( You bought her Beautiful necklace for birthday then she Posted your Pics on WhatsApp on yours) o wrong nau cheesy

Dont argue(Silence is Golden)

See yourself as the Trophy and not the other way round( then she will be the asking her friends/google how will i make this guy propose and marry me)

Bruh i know these doesnt sound romantic to you
Your mind is telling you this niggga is spitting trash grin

I know that feeling
Our mind is use to all those stuff we see in the movies(and they live happily ever after) cus that is what they have been feeding it since childhood

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

MENTAL TORTURE: See How Bbnaija Housemates Are Ganging Up Against Lucy *pictured / Looking For A Girl To Settle Down With / Are You Considering Giving Up On Love? Read This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.