Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Can A Lady Fall In Love Without Ever Spending On Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Lady Fall In Love Without Ever Spending On Her? (1821 Views)

My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. / Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys / Magic Words That Can Make A Lady Fall In Love With You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Lady Fall In Love Without Ever Spending On Her? by Masterlover: 2:59pm On Oct 05, 2021
So Today I asked my whatapp community this Question And Here are their responses.

Pius says
Spending on a lady who loves you already will make love you more. But spending on a Lady that has zero feelings towards is a waste of time cause all she wants at that moment is to eat your money.

Abby says
Please spending on a woman will make her love you more. Stop teaching people short cuts, we are losing..

Dunni says
Spending on a woman won't, a man can spend on a woman and the woman won't be moved, or in turn spends it on the one she loves.

Kemi says
That is the problem we are facing in the society. Men think they can lure any lady they have interest in with money, which is not so. Money can't buy forever Love, the love can only grow when you continue spending that money. But what if you don't have later and not have the capacity to do so any more? Then you will suddenly see that the love fades.

Spending on a lady that loves you will only make your love grow in her heart. If a lady does'nt love you, she will see you like an ATM that is just ready to waste his money. So if you love a lady and she loves you too spend on her, and not the one that doesnt love you but you think with your money her mind will change lol. It can only change for the main time, till she eventually sees someone else she really love.

Joe says
I wont spend to get love... NEVER

Nass says
I'm experencing it now. I have a guy who spends on me more than my guy, he even got me a laptop recently still i don't feel anything for him.

loveskin says
some ladies yes while some no.. Depends on the lady's perspective of life... i will i could type more but im so lazy to do long typing...

Tomiwa says
I'm a lady and i can say that spending on a woman can never make her love you instead she will you as someone who doesn't know what to do with money.. some will even pretend to start developing that feeling for you but deep down she knows all she's after is just his money and once she accomplish her aim she go just japa...

What's your Say?

If you want to join my whatsapp community where i teach on dating, relationship and sexual education, send a whatsapp message to 0807 6366 486.

Meanwhile If you are looking for a way to get any lady interested in you without having to ever spend on her, checkout these 3 ways here
Re: Can A Lady Fall In Love Without Ever Spending On Her? by Fahdiga(m): 3:00pm On Oct 05, 2021
Maybe foreign women but definitely not Nigerian girls. They are always hungry

3 Likes

Re: Can A Lady Fall In Love Without Ever Spending On Her? by Masterlover: 3:01pm On Oct 05, 2021
Fahdiga:
Maybe foreign women but definitely not Nigerian girls. They are always hungry

What Makes You Think So? And You Think Foreign Ladies Aren't hungry as well?

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Fall In Love Without Ever Spending On Her? by flexxyworld(m): 3:02pm On Oct 05, 2021
Only a guy with low self esteem needs all that. Spending on a lady has no correlation with falling in love. It can only help amplify the love you feel towards. Person. With or without money you should be able to impress or make a lady love you.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Lady Fall In Love Without Ever Spending On Her? by DaddyRochie1642: 3:05pm On Oct 05, 2021
What I have been singing since has been confirmed.

"Oga even if you like buy Heaven and Earth for a woman, you can never buy a woman's Love" grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Can A Lady Fall In Love Without Ever Spending On Her? by Fahdiga(m): 3:07pm On Oct 05, 2021
Masterlover:

What Makes You Think So? And You Think Foreign Ladies Aren't hungry as well?
You have definitely not stepped foot in Nigeria for you to be saying this

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Fall In Love Without Ever Spending On Her? by Emocruize(m): 3:12pm On Oct 05, 2021
So with the situation of your Country. You're still thinking of relationship.
do you want to multiply your problems?

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Fall In Love Without Ever Spending On Her? by Masterlover: 3:12pm On Oct 05, 2021
Fahdiga:
You have definitely not stepped foot in Nigeria for you to be saying this

grin grin

Thing is there are girl who spend on guys and there are girls or ladies in Nigeria who who naturally fall in love with you even without ever spending a dime...

The responses you see up there are real human replies from ladies TODAY...

Well we all see things differently.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Lady Fall In Love Without Ever Spending On Her? by Masterlover: 3:13pm On Oct 05, 2021
Emocruize:
So with the situation of your Country. You're still thinking of relationship.

do you want to multiply your problems?

grin grin grin
Re: Can A Lady Fall In Love Without Ever Spending On Her? by GeneralPula: 3:51pm On Oct 05, 2021
Of course, yes! It has personally happened to me before... Infact, the ladies wey don love me well for my life were ladies I didn’t spend on..

And that’s why I don’t usually concur when people say you need money to get a woman..

Women are just weird being.
Re: Can A Lady Fall In Love Without Ever Spending On Her? by pansophist(m): 3:59pm On Oct 05, 2021
The time a woman loved me scatter was when I was still in school, and of course dead broke. Every opportunity she have, she come visit. She buy stuff, introduce me to her friends and remember all the anniversaries important to me. I didn't impress her with money whatsoever, and she didn't care about it either. So no, money won't make a woman fall for you.

From my experience, the older a woman become, the more likely she "decide" to fall in love. And of course, she will only decide to fall in love with a well-to-do guy. Younger ladies just fall in love naturally, and that is the truest, stronger love you'll ever feel that doesn't come with any expectations.

Then, her parents are probably responsible for her and societal pressure of self responsibility and getting married is not there. If you ever find such love, you should sustain it and marry her. The opposite is true, which is, if a woman have begin to feel the societal pressure, the likelihood that she loves you genuinely is not high, and more likely a functional love. All the Brazilian hair, iPhone 13, holidays and surgery she wanted, you'll be the one to carry that burden for her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Lady Fall In Love Without Ever Spending On Her? by gfaruk(m): 4:19pm On Oct 05, 2021
Women are crazy ooo
Sm will love u as u are, love u with everything bt will nt be able to showcase u
Re: Can A Lady Fall In Love Without Ever Spending On Her? by Youngpo413: 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2021
Money is love in naija.

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Fall In Love Without Ever Spending On Her? by Masterlover: 11:28am On Oct 06, 2021
Youngpo413:
Money is love in naija.
not true bro
Re: Can A Lady Fall In Love Without Ever Spending On Her? by Homeboiy: 11:56am On Oct 06, 2021
Don’t trust naija women
Re: Can A Lady Fall In Love Without Ever Spending On Her? by Masterlover: 12:14pm On Oct 06, 2021
Homeboiy:
Don’t trust naija women

Why bro? You the same thing can be said about men too...
Re: Can A Lady Fall In Love Without Ever Spending On Her? by Angela62: 4:25pm On Oct 07, 2021
pansophist:

From my experience, the older a woman become, the more likely she "decide" to fall in love. And of course, she will only decide to fall in love with a well-to-do guy. Younger ladies just fall in love naturally, and that is the truest, stronger love you'll ever feel that doesn't come with any expectations.

Then, her parents are probably responsible for her and societal pressure of self responsibility and getting married is not there. If you ever find such love, you should sustain it and marry her. The opposite is true, which is, if a woman have begin to feel the societal pressure, the likelihood that she loves you genuinely is not high, and more likely a functional love. All the Brazilian hair, iPhone 13, holidays and surgery she wanted, you'll be the one to carry that burden for her.

Are you a woman in your previous life? Why spilling our little secrets? Be calming down sometimes bro. grin
Re: Can A Lady Fall In Love Without Ever Spending On Her? by Masterlover: 7:51am On Nov 19, 2021
Re: Can A Lady Fall In Love Without Ever Spending On Her? by Masterlover: 7:52am On Nov 19, 2021
grin
Angela62:

Are you a woman in your previous life? Why spilling our little secrets? Be calming down sometimes bro. grin
Re: Can A Lady Fall In Love Without Ever Spending On Her? by Divoc19(f): 8:40am On Nov 19, 2021
Yes. It is called love at first sight
Re: Can A Lady Fall In Love Without Ever Spending On Her? by Divoc19(f): 8:52am On Nov 19, 2021
My goodness, this is so truuuuieeeee. And the kind of love 2face confirmed Annie had for him.
Am guessing you may have searched for this woman at some point in adulthood
pansophist:

The time a woman loved me scatter was when I was still in school, and of course dead broke. Every opportunity she have, she come visit. She buy stuff, introduce me to her friends and remember all the anniversaries important to me. I didn't impress her with money whatsoever, and she didn't care about it either. So no, money won't make a woman fall for you.
Re: Can A Lady Fall In Love Without Ever Spending On Her? by pansophist(m): 10:22am On Nov 19, 2021
Divoc19:
My goodness, this is so truuuuieeeee. And the kind of love 2face confirmed Annie had for him.
Am guessing you may have searched for this woman at some point in adulthood

Yes, hence these celebrities go back to women that truly loved them in the past. Also, lots of men passing through all kinds of billings and headache in their relationship are victims of never been loved genuinely by a woman before. If you have eaten proper egusi soup, you'll know a bad one. But if only bad egusi you've eaten, how can you know the good one ?

A woman's genuine love is the best thing after heaven, it is nothing but magical. It is not a coincidence that after a place of perfection (garden of Eden) with Adam, a woman was created to make Adams life even more awesome. After mother's love, a woman's love comes next.

And right now if any woman come and want to be using her cunning brain to extort cash, I'll just be laughing at her, because I know how a woman's love look like, something that sadly, most men will never experience cry

6 Likes

Re: Can A Lady Fall In Love Without Ever Spending On Her? by Masterlover: 10:27am On Nov 19, 2021
Your head is there... Very true
pansophist:

Yes, hence these celebrities go back to women that truly loved them in the past. Also, lots of men passing through all kinds of billings and headache in their relationship are victims of never been loved genuinely by a woman before. If you have eaten proper egusi soup, you'll know a bad one. But if only bad egusi you've eaten, how can you know the bad one ?

A woman's genuine love is the best thing after heaven, it is nothing but magical. It is not a coincidence that after a place of perfection (garden of Eden), a woman was created to make Adams life even more awesome. After mother's love, a woman's love comes next. And right now if any woman come and want to be using her cunning brain to extort cash, I'll just be laughing at her.

Re: Can A Lady Fall In Love Without Ever Spending On Her? by DonroxyII: 10:53am On Nov 19, 2021
pansophist:

And right now if any woman come and want to be using her cunning brain to extort cash, I'll just be laughing at her, because I know how a woman's love look like, something that sadly, most men will never experience cry

Something that Sadly most women will never be able to give. Natural Biological Orders are getting Damaged due to Hardship. Women are meant to give Love But Men are meant to extract the Love with Passion, Manliness and Sweetness making the Woman to Blossom like New Flowers.

I bet person in the Office from 7am-11pm and weekends or someone blasting under the Sun is ready to extract any Juice from any woman, just open make I pour ...

Human is evolving like presently, Brain Power today not Juice !

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Fall In Love Without Ever Spending On Her? by Masterlover: 4:09am On Nov 20, 2021
grin
DonroxyII:
Something that Sadly most women will never be able to give. Natural Biological Orders are getting Damaged due to Hardship. Women are meant to give Love But Men are meant to extract the Love with Passion, Manliness and Sweetness making the Woman to Blossom like New Flowers.

I bet person in the Office from 7am-11pm and weekends or someone blasting under the Sun is ready to extract any Juice from any woman, just open make I pour ...

Human is evolving like presently, Brain Power today not Juice !

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Got Drunk With 2 Small Smirnoff Bottles And Broke A Bottle / ty / Street footballers can relate to this.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.