Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Building Attached 2 Bedroom And 1 Bedroom SmartFlats - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building Attached 2 Bedroom And 1 Bedroom SmartFlats (10100 Views)

2 Bedroom And 1 Bedroom Semi Detached For Sale Kubwa, Abuja. / Studio And 1 Bedroom Apartment For Sale At Ajarn Dubai From 57,670M To 109,865M / SOLD SOLD 5 Bedroom And 3 Bedroom Bungalow On A 929sqm Plot (in Benin City) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building Attached 2 Bedroom And 1 Bedroom SmartFlats by n3xt(m): 12:41pm On Feb 27, 2021
somehow:

Okay. What does the attached image depict?

A smart home device for monitoring your water pump.

1 Like

Re: Building Attached 2 Bedroom And 1 Bedroom SmartFlats by EgunMogaji2: 1:05pm On Feb 27, 2021
somehow:
Please, to make your home a smart home, does it start from the foundation or the finishing stage?

You can always retrofit an existing home but it’s far easier to incorporate from the ground up if you can.

1 Like

Re: Building Attached 2 Bedroom And 1 Bedroom SmartFlats by somehow: 5:08pm On Feb 27, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

You can always retrofit an existing home but it’s far easier to incorporate from the ground up if you can.

Okay, thanks.
Re: Building Attached 2 Bedroom And 1 Bedroom SmartFlats by somehow: 5:08pm On Feb 27, 2021
n3xt:

A smart home device for monitoring your water pump.

OH ok
Re: Building Attached 2 Bedroom And 1 Bedroom SmartFlats by folmus: 4:06pm On Mar 02, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

If Elebu area, yes.

Kai, I don't know the name of the Abule o. But the estate is called Metro view closer to both the new terminus and dry port.

1 Like

Re: Building Attached 2 Bedroom And 1 Bedroom SmartFlats by EgunMogaji2: 6:27pm On Mar 02, 2021
folmus:

Kai, I don't know the name of the Abule o. But the estate is called Metro view closer to both the new terminus and dry port.

I think that’s Moniya side. I have no clue about that sector.
Re: Building Attached 2 Bedroom And 1 Bedroom SmartFlats by folmus: 6:55pm On Mar 02, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

I think that’s Moniya side. I have no clue about that sector.

Ok baba.
Re: Building Attached 2 Bedroom And 1 Bedroom SmartFlats by noonee: 2:56pm On Mar 10, 2021
Re: Building Attached 2 Bedroom And 1 Bedroom SmartFlats by EgunMogaji2: 6:01pm On Mar 10, 2021
noonee:
Would u be kind enough to share the building plan/measurements? Thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/6094830/building-attached-2-bedroom-1#93539220
Re: Building Attached 2 Bedroom And 1 Bedroom SmartFlats by Myhelper1: 7:49pm On Mar 11, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Building Attached 2 Bedroom And 1 Bedroom SmartFlats by EgunMogaji2: 9:10pm On Mar 11, 2021
Myhelper1:
please where the location of the land can I still get a land there?

My project is in Aba Aremu, Omi Adio. Really in the middle of nowhere but I’m exactly about 3/4 mile from one of the only two train stations in Ibadan and the first station in Oyo state coming from Lagos. That has value to me.

There’s vast lands but I struck when the iron was hot three years ago. Not sure what they’re selling for now.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Building Attached 2 Bedroom And 1 Bedroom SmartFlats by Myhelper1: 9:34pm On Mar 11, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Building Attached 2 Bedroom And 1 Bedroom SmartFlats by noonee: 3:29pm On Mar 12, 2021

1 Like

Re: Building Attached 2 Bedroom And 1 Bedroom SmartFlats by EgunMogaji2: 3:50pm On Mar 12, 2021
noonee:
Thanks 4 ur response egunmogaji. If i were to build the same plan somewhere in mowe, starting month end, do u reckon 5m will be enough to take it up to roofing? Cheers

I think yes but it will depend on your involvement and price stability.

But I’m certain you can build a home for your family for N5M.

1 Like

Re: Building Attached 2 Bedroom And 1 Bedroom SmartFlats by EgunMogaji2: 9:28am On Mar 13, 2021
Alhamdulilahi we plan on returning to site on March 15th.

Ordered 900 each of 9” blocks at N250 and 6” at N240. 30 bags of cement at N3,100 each delivered.

Crew will arrive Monday morning and the scope is to race up to roofing level from the monolithic floor level. I pay N50 per block laid per contract. The crew knows that they’ll for sure get more than this with staged bonuses.

I can’t do borehole yet due to sporadic usage so I’ll be ordering water. I have sharp sand and granite on ground.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Building Attached 2 Bedroom And 1 Bedroom SmartFlats by EgunMogaji2: 3:11pm On Mar 16, 2021
Alhamdulillah rabbil al-amin. We’re back onsite with my unlicensed but professional and diligent crew grin

Maintenance train passing by onwards to Lagos from Moniya.

3 Likes

Re: Building Attached 2 Bedroom And 1 Bedroom SmartFlats by n3xt(m): 11:24am On Mar 18, 2021
EgunMogaji2:
Alhamdulillah rabbil al-amin. We’re back onsite with my unlicensed but professional and diligent crew grin

grin grin

#insidelife

1 Like

Re: Building Attached 2 Bedroom And 1 Bedroom SmartFlats by EgunMogaji2: 5:35pm On Mar 18, 2021
Getting it done. Day 3.

Re: Building Attached 2 Bedroom And 1 Bedroom SmartFlats by EgunMogaji2: 7:28pm On Mar 19, 2021
Today’s activities at site.

2 Likes

Re: Building Attached 2 Bedroom And 1 Bedroom SmartFlats by ozimec(m): 8:55am On Mar 20, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

Yes Sir.
Hello please sir, I need rough estimate for building 3 units of 1 bedroom flat, 1 unit of self con, and 2 units of 2bedroom flats with basic finishing. a bungalow. pls below is the real plan drawing.
thanks.
that is from foundation to roofing.

the drawing is attached

Thanks

Re: Building Attached 2 Bedroom And 1 Bedroom SmartFlats by EgunMogaji2: 11:50am On Mar 20, 2021
ozimec:

Hello please sir, I need rough estimate for building 3 units of 1 bedroom flat, 1 unit of self con, and 2 units of 2bedroom flats with basic finishing. a bungalow. pls below is the real plan drawing.
thanks.
that is from foundation to roofing.

the drawing is attached

Thanks

Hello Sir

Please post it on the thread at

https://www.nairaland.com/2550211/general-topic-thread-to-discuss-anything/1

I’m just a humble retiree, my big ogas there like Spyder880, Skimanski, Rotecch, QSFemi, etc will do justice to it for you.

Good luck on your project.

4 Likes

Re: Building Attached 2 Bedroom And 1 Bedroom SmartFlats by kopell: 12:00pm On Mar 20, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

Hello Sir

I’m just a humble retiree, my big ogas there like Spyder880, Skimanski, Rotecch, QSFemi, etc will do justice to it for you.

Good morning jare Egun I like that word

1 Like

Re: Building Attached 2 Bedroom And 1 Bedroom SmartFlats by EgunMogaji2: 12:17pm On Mar 20, 2021
kopell:
Good morning jare Egun I like that word

Thank you Sir. I have the corporate battle scars on my body cool

Biggest decision today is where to have lunch, lafun in Igbo Ora or iyan in Oyo.

1 Like

Re: Building Attached 2 Bedroom And 1 Bedroom SmartFlats by QSFemi(m): 4:53pm On Mar 20, 2021
Thank you sir for the mention.

I'll see to his needs.

EgunMogaji2:

Hello Sir

2 Likes

Re: Building Attached 2 Bedroom And 1 Bedroom SmartFlats by kingzsoul: 7:17pm On Mar 20, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

Pls how much does it cost you for the German floor cos planning to do mine and it’s a 4 bedroom flat

1 Like

Re: Building Attached 2 Bedroom And 1 Bedroom SmartFlats by EgunMogaji2: 9:03pm On Mar 20, 2021
kingzsoul:

Pls how much does it cost you for the German floor cos planning to do mine and it’s a 4 bedroom flat

I’ll have my partner check the records.
Re: Building Attached 2 Bedroom And 1 Bedroom SmartFlats by kingzsoul: 3:26pm On Mar 21, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

I’ll have my partner check the records.

Thank you sir.. I really appreciate. I will be expecting
Re: Building Attached 2 Bedroom And 1 Bedroom SmartFlats by EgunMogaji2: 12:36am On Mar 23, 2021
kingzsoul:

So we’re unable to carve out the specifics that you want from our data.

The foundation to German floor was N750K as best as I could calculate for everything labor and materials.

Re: Building Attached 2 Bedroom And 1 Bedroom SmartFlats by kingzsoul: 5:00pm On Mar 23, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

So we’re unable to carve out the specifics that you want from our data.

The foundation to German floor was N750K as best as I could calculate for everything labor and materials.

Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Building Attached 2 Bedroom And 1 Bedroom SmartFlats by EgunMogaji2: 6:39am On Mar 24, 2021
At lintel level cool

2 Likes

Re: Building Attached 2 Bedroom And 1 Bedroom SmartFlats by twinskenny(m): 12:47pm On Mar 24, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

right

Well done sir

1 Like

Re: Building Attached 2 Bedroom And 1 Bedroom SmartFlats by EgunMogaji2: 10:27pm On Mar 25, 2021
abraolas1:

Good Morning Egunmogaji,

Just a quick one ...is there a possibility of getting a land in that area .....if yes ? can you help one to get

Thanks in anticipation

https://www.nairaland.com/6475020/8-plots-sale-omi-adio

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Issues Affecting Nigeria Real Estate Industry / Generator / The Claridge Phase 1, Sangotedo For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.