Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,317 members, 7,826,263 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Petrol Price Increase: What Nigerians Should Know - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petrol Price Increase: What Nigerians Should Know (57972 Views)

After Promising New Petrol Price, NNPCL Moves To Make Cooking Gas Cheaper / Marketers Say Petrol Price Could Further Drop By ₦8/Litre / FG To Reduce Petrol Price To ₦130 From ₦145 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrol Price Increase: What Nigerians Should Know by laosy(m): 8:12am On Sep 08, 2020
morgstreme:

slowpoke!

This was when Nigeria was working..

Under GEJ's "Fresh Air"..

All your family members are slowpokes, idiot!
Was that the official price or the black market price when there was fuel scarcity?
You're one of the problems of this country.
I never even said Jonathan regime was good but it's clearly better than this current regime.
And never in your life quote my reply with this low IQ contribution again, foolish human!
Re: Petrol Price Increase: What Nigerians Should Know by AerialMapper: 8:30am On Sep 08, 2020
morgstreme:

We all hope to pay 16.60k...where PDP met it and started their devilish campaign of price increment due to their version of scam subsidy..

Morons everywhere!

You, my little puppy are the slowpoke! Okay, now that your leaders have removed the scam subsidy or should we call it “under-recovery”, why is the price not falling?

You, as an engineer that you claim to be, should apply a bit of critical thinking but you obviously are a quack! Selling sand and blocks doesn’t make you an engineer and neither does spending 5-6 years in UNN make you one. You may have studied it but you were really bad at it and ended up where you are; a hustling VTU recharge card, backyard borehole drilling, Jumia reselling, sand and block trading retard supporting misfit!

That’s your pat on the head for today my little puppy. Now be a good doggy and sit your cage!!
Re: Petrol Price Increase: What Nigerians Should Know by morgstreme: 9:22am On Sep 08, 2020
AerialMapper:

You, my little puppy are the slowpoke! Okay, now that your leaders have removed the scam subsidy or should we call it “under-recovery”, why is the price not falling?

You, as an engineer that you claim to be, should apply a bit of critical thinking but you obviously are a quack! Selling sand and blocks doesn’t make you an engineer and neither does spending 5-6 years in UNN make you one. You may have studied it but you were really bad at it and ended up where you are; a hustling VTU recharge card, backyard borehole drilling, Jumia reselling, sand and block trading retard supporting misfit!

That’s your pat on the head for today my little puppy. Now be a good doggy and sit your cage!!

You are a DINGBAT!

Global oil prices and market forces will determine the price..

Didn't retail PMS stations at a time adjust to 125 per litre...even 117 some weeks ago?

Dolt!
Re: Petrol Price Increase: What Nigerians Should Know by morgstreme: 9:25am On Sep 08, 2020
morgstreme:

You are a DINGBAT!

Global oil prices and market forces will determine the price..

Didn't retail PMS stations at a time adjust to 125 per litre...even 117 some weeks ago?

Dolt!
AerialMapper:

Kill yourself..

Keep trolling..

At least you recognise that I am an engineer..

What are you,silly kid...

Son of a wretched illiterate useless MISCREANT father..

Kitikpa lacha otu nne gi ebe ahu..
Re: Petrol Price Increase: What Nigerians Should Know by AerialMapper: 9:53am On Sep 08, 2020
morgstreme:

Kill yourself..

Keep trolling..

At least you recognise that I am an engineer..

What are you,silly kid...

Son of a wretched illiterate useless MISCREANT father..

Kitikpa lacha otu nne gi ebe ahu..

Oh my! He even failed at Comprehension as well... I did not recognize you as an engineer, i said as an engineer that you claim to be! I only said this cos you wag the title at any little opportunity. Not every one who studies Engineering is an engineer you idiot! if you had any sense, which i doubt, you'd know that you need to be registered with COREN to be called an engineer and not by selling sand and building materials.

You will notice that i have desisted from insulting your family members cos i have a bit more decorum than you, a father of 3!!! I will not stoop low to insult the people who were a bit unfortunate to birth such a creature devoid of sense.

Anyway, my little puppy, i think i have given you enough attention for today. You have been craving it and i know you really want to vent your frustration. Now run along and go and search for what your kids will eat today. Insulting people for stipends will not be enough and i am very sure you don't want your kids to grow up to be as stupid as their father.

I made you an offer, i have a position for an engineer on one of our projects! We pay very well and i will overlook all your tantrums to help you!

Wishing you peace in your troubled heart
Re: Petrol Price Increase: What Nigerians Should Know by morgstreme: 9:57am On Sep 08, 2020
AerialMapper:

Oh my! He even failed at Comprehension as well... I did not recognize you as an engineer, i said as an engineer that you claim to be! I only said this cos you wag the title at any little opportunity. Not every one who studies Engineering is an engineer you idiot! if you had any sense, which i doubt, you'd know that you need to be registered with COREN to be called an engineer and not by selling sand and building materials.

You will notice that i have desisted from insulting your family members cos i have a bit more decorum than you, a father of 3!!! I will not stoop low to insult the people who were a bit unfortunate to birth such a creature devoid of sense.

Anyway, my little puppy, i think i have given you enough attention for today. You have been craving it and i know you really want to vent your frustration. Now run along and go and search for what your kids will eat today. Insulting people for stipends will not be enough and i am very sure you don't want your kids to grow up to be as stupid as their father.

I made you an offer, i have a position for an engineer on one of our projects! We pay very well and i will overlook all your tantrums to help you!

Wishing you peace in your troubled heart

I can get my troubled heart "untroubled" with your mother..
Re: Petrol Price Increase: What Nigerians Should Know by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:28pm On Sep 08, 2020
Wicked greedy FG

I hate them die

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Saraki And Akume Lose Out On Senate Presidency As North-east Get Slot / CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note / Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.