Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,421 members, 7,958,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:25 AM

Financial Problem In Marriage -- Please Advice - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Financial Problem In Marriage -- Please Advice (2719 Views)

Broken Marriage, Please Advise me / Am Tired Of My Marriage,please Help / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Financial Problem In Marriage -- Please Advice by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 21, 2020
tabithababy:

How much did you get from the proceed of the house that was sold
Thief grin grin grin
You want to share proceed with her...
OP pls run oo, this scammer wants your money grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Financial Problem In Marriage -- Please Advice by BlueOrange: 6:30pm On Sep 23, 2020
Re: Financial Problem In Marriage -- Please Advice by MostSoughtAfte(f): 12:08am On Sep 24, 2020
This is why I keep telling people that having plenty children doesn't guarantee happiness and peace at old age. Imagine if this woman had given birth to only her last born she wouldn't have been in this mess cos he wouldn't have sold her house and all the money she spent training those other 6 children would have been used for proper investment (e.g building more houses).
This goes to all the people who always mock those with one kids just because the are able to give birth to plenty children.it not just about giving birth to several kids it's about praying to give birth to the children that will nourish u at old age...this is enough to break that old woman's heart or cause her to develop HBP.

To the poster...
Pls don't stop ur husband from helping his mum. A hand that gives hardly begs. I have similar case going on in my family rn.
I would have lost my mom if I had left her in the hands of my sibling.
I don't wait for them to contribute before doing anything for her cos they always come up with same story of not having.
I have also noticed that those who take care of their parents end up becoming better and blessed than those who don't...
Pls just close ur eyes and allow this sacrifice. There is always a reward for every good deed!!!

1 Like

Re: Financial Problem In Marriage -- Please Advice by UjuJoan2: 3:15am On Sep 24, 2020
@kbrown202019

Nawa, I don't even know what to say . . .

Very difficult decision, especially since Mama has other children.

But this is a test of faith and an opportunity to show true love and Christianity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Killed It Between Me And This Woman (the Love Of My Life)? / Who Can Tell Where His Nigerian Father Is .......( Pics ) / When you don't want your children to suffer what you suffered.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.