Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,714 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Am I So Smart As A Nigerian, Guess What I Am Not - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I So Smart As A Nigerian, Guess What I Am Not (162 Views)

Why Am I So Into Ladies Older Than Me? Am I Normal? / Guys, Ladies, Why Am I So Unlucky??? / Are Nigerians Really As Smart As People Say They Are? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am I So Smart As A Nigerian, Guess What I Am Not by sirjamesjnr(m): 2:31pm On Sep 03, 2020
The Government is not delivering on it promises as a Nigerian life still continues. Bad policies are enacted life goes on. The Politicians are not accountable who cares, our universities are not adequate for learning the students keep bragging about how great their universities are.

The Late Musician Fela Kuti described his countrymen as Suffering and smiling.

Nigerians are very intelligent people, not because they are well educated but because you are trained from childhood to always question peoples intentions. This training has now turned many Nigerian extended families into war zones. Everyone is suspecting everyone of practicing witchcraft while very smart Nigerian spiritualist continue to make huge profits from this sad situation.

A Nigerian cannot be outsmarted so he feels ashamed to report whenever he/she is scammed because of the fear of being ridiculed(O’ boy you no dey use your head?)

We love our Jokes and we can turn many things into humour that is smartness.

We travel abroad and work long our doing odd job and send money home and sometimes buy fairly used goods, that is smartness, the best way to trade in forex.

In my country,i see smartness everywhere. Those selling car spare parts are really smart( they can rip me off). A young girl selling hawking bread and doing her homework on the road is smart. The young web programmer that learned programming from googling is really smart. The militant that refines crude oil into petrol and kerosene and sometimes dies in the process is also smart but when he dies is not so smart, also polluting his environment.

Nigerian Musicians are smart( vast % are mostly noise), Nollywood produces are just too prolific with films this can be said to be smart( no standard just make a little money). Our comedians are smart.

It is common for Nigerians to spiritualize all their challenges, that is definitely not smart. Going to various church programs looking for deliverance and neglecting work is definitely not smart, only our spiritual leaders are smart here

Producing fake goods is also not smart. Power hungry Government officials are not smart, Lecturers demanding sex from female students in exchange for marks are not smart and finally the system that allows these events that are not smart to happen is definitely not smart.
So I just have a criminal mindset, I AM NOT SMART.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Passive Income / Money And Relationships / Xenophobia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.