Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Why Am I So Obsessed With Breastfeeding Moms - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Am I So Obsessed With Breastfeeding Moms (2039 Views)

“I Masturbate When I Breastfeed My Son” – Breastfeeding Mother Makes Weird Confe / Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Am I So Obsessed With Breastfeeding Moms by 4KNGOATS(m): 9:05pm On Aug 08, 2023
It's as if my sex drive gets higher whenever I see a pretty breastfeeding mom na weytin dey worry me sef? . And am attracted to older ladies
Re: Why Am I So Obsessed With Breastfeeding Moms by SAMUEL1947: 9:14pm On Aug 08, 2023
Madness
Re: Why Am I So Obsessed With Breastfeeding Moms by Zigzagman: 9:19pm On Aug 08, 2023
You probably need to see a psychologist

5 Likes

Re: Why Am I So Obsessed With Breastfeeding Moms by BigRocky: 9:25pm On Aug 08, 2023
Make I first laugh 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Bro u dey use jail smell nose o

7 Likes

Re: Why Am I So Obsessed With Breastfeeding Moms by fyzaila: 12:04am On Aug 09, 2023
4KNGOATS:
I don't know why am mostly attracted to breastfeeding moms especially when they they're breastfeeding their babies

You're truly what your moniker says.
Re: Why Am I So Obsessed With Breastfeeding Moms by ashawopikin(m): 12:26am On Aug 09, 2023
You say?
Re: Why Am I So Obsessed With Breastfeeding Moms by ANTIFA: 12:45am On Aug 09, 2023
4KNGOATS:
I don't know why am mostly attracted to breastfeeding moms especially when they they're breastfeeding their babies
explain more...
Re: Why Am I So Obsessed With Breastfeeding Moms by MrsTwrite(f): 9:47am On Aug 09, 2023
Hmmm... Something is wrong! Check yourself!
Re: Why Am I So Obsessed With Breastfeeding Moms by 4KNGOATS(m): 2:03pm On Aug 09, 2023
MrsTwrite:
Hmmm... Something is wrong! Check yourself!
What could it be?? Pls enlighten me am all ears
Re: Why Am I So Obsessed With Breastfeeding Moms by 4KNGOATS(m): 2:04pm On Aug 09, 2023
fyzaila:

You're truly what your moniker says.
What?
Re: Why Am I So Obsessed With Breastfeeding Moms by 4KNGOATS(m): 8:19am On Aug 13, 2023
[sup][/sup]hgt broth hehe ugh hunt to j has j by up hot red d then y smiley
4KNGOATS:
It's as if my sex drive gets higher whenever I see a pretty breastfeeding mom na weytin dey worry [code]
me sef? . And am attracted to older ladies [/code]
Re: Why Am I So Obsessed With Breastfeeding Moms by diogo23: 8:55am On Aug 13, 2023
Zigzagman:
You probably need to see a psychologist
He doesn't not need to see anyone, that's is his fantasy, everyone has their own
Re: Why Am I So Obsessed With Breastfeeding Moms by ElliotP: 12:08am On Aug 15, 2023
Nothing dey there, just avoid people wife sha
Re: Why Am I So Obsessed With Breastfeeding Moms by Goodlady(f): 12:44am On Aug 15, 2023
4KNGOATS:
It's as if my sex drive gets higher whenever I see a pretty breastfeeding mom na weytin dey worry me sef? . And am attracted to older ladies
Lmao! To drink cowbell dey hungry you abi?
Go to where aboki dey sell cows. Join Dem in sucking a breastfeeding cow mom.
Re: Why Am I So Obsessed With Breastfeeding Moms by rickleye: 2:44am On Aug 15, 2023
It happens to me as well. My sex drive goes to overdrive . You fell like telling the baby to stop and you be the one to suck on the breast .

I just allude it to the fact that I wasn’t breastfed as a child so I long to feel my mouth on the tits of the big juggs / boobs/breasts
Re: Why Am I So Obsessed With Breastfeeding Moms by Stawner16(m): 2:58am On Aug 15, 2023
diogo23:

He doesn't not need to see anyone, that's is his fantasy, everyone has their own

I find it amusing how Nigerians are quick to kink-shame others while having pretty dark fantasies themselves.
Re: Why Am I So Obsessed With Breastfeeding Moms by 4KNGOATS(m): 1:51pm On Aug 15, 2023
Goodlady:

Lmao! To drink cowbell dey hungry you abi?
Go to where aboki dey sell cows. Join Dem in sucking a breastfeeding cow mom.
I'll love to suck yours
Re: Why Am I So Obsessed With Breastfeeding Moms by 4KNGOATS(m): 8:30pm On Aug 15, 2023
rickleye:
It happens to me as well. My sex drive goes to overdrive . You fell like telling the baby to stop and you be the one to suck on the breast .

I just allude it to the fact that I wasn’t breastfed as a child so I long to feel my mouth on the tits of the big juggs / boobs/breasts
grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do Those Girls In Bet9ja Shop Make Good Wives? / Pls Everyone Am I Anti-social Or What? / The 3 M Women Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.