Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,025 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels (84439 Views)

Kiilaboi: Cubana Chief Priest Is Owing Me - Man Calls Out Him Out Over Debt / Cubana Chief Priest Built A Club In Asaba & It's Big Like A Stadium (Video) / Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by NobleAngell(f): 4:38pm On Sep 03, 2020
Finally
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by olu122: 4:39pm On Sep 03, 2020
undecided
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by Virginkpekus(f): 4:39pm On Sep 03, 2020
Factfinder1:
Igbo people always quarrel for money with family members
Keep quiet they are not related! First de angels has been in existence for about 2 years now. Secondly so you expect him to work for another man for life?

3 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by joebee1990(m): 4:40pm On Sep 03, 2020
Razbi and maka Lele,infact everybody,make sure you accept Christ today, tomorrow might be too late.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by Johzhier97(m): 4:40pm On Sep 03, 2020
GeneralPula:
The guy too loud pass the original Cubana self..
Na d idea b dat na
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by christopher123(m): 4:41pm On Sep 03, 2020
he has to grow
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by oneeast3: 4:42pm On Sep 03, 2020
MelesZenawi:
I thought one owerri village champion scotmisile said Chief priest owns owerri Cubana bar..

Anyway, good Chief priest learnt from the masters...make sure the master told you how he survived uptill now..

Masters will continue to teach , lead and empower the children though with no thank you but arrogance.

Chief priest is from Imo state, he was actually serving his Anambra master Obi Cubana, who is the owner of CUBANA group. Imolites have always been slaves to Anambra people. Most Imolites are villagers. Ask Mistakemaker cheesy

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by feedthenation(m): 4:43pm On Sep 03, 2020
Local champion himself
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by deavicky(m): 4:43pm On Sep 03, 2020
Built2last:
This is why DSS comes after you people for sensational headlines.

Look at that post again, where did he say he has left Cubana group.

De Angels is his wife's restaurant

Sensationalism everywhere

You people should continue fuel will be N500 by December. Bag of rice 60k

i think u are the problem cos u also didn't read except we are reading something different from urs.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by Chirowman(m): 4:44pm On Sep 03, 2020
trouble in the kingdom
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:48pm On Sep 03, 2020
seankafor:
This fatboy wey dey always claim wetin I no know
grin davido friend
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by Laboni: 4:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
As typical Nigerians let the social media war begin

Between the two.

And now they will begin to leak secrets and setting each others up

Igbos sad
Obi is a cool and mature guy, he hasn’t said a word since but rather busy making money moves. Cubana Cheifpriest is the one making noise up and down on instagram.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 03, 2020
That's how humans are. Once you're good, they won't want to let you go. They want you to be their servant forever, even if it means taking you on trips to Dubai, and other places.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by majamajic(m): 4:54pm On Sep 03, 2020
GeneralPula:
The guy too loud pass the original Cubana self..

The job was divided , the real owner get plenty businesses , so Chief priest is handling that side , he did a good job

He get sense too , at least to start his own , some will not show anything for it after much noise !

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 03, 2020
oneeast3:

Chief priest is from Imo state, he was actually serving his Anambra master Obi Cubana, who is the owner of CUBANA group. Imolites have always been slaves to Anambra people. Most Imolites are villagers. Ask Mistakemaker cheesy

Smh... Later you'll be shouting Biafra! I've always said you guys are deceiving yourself, especially Anambra people that hates every other Igbo tribes.

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by CauseTrouble: 5:05pm On Sep 03, 2020
oneeast3:
Obi Cubana his Anambra master has settled him with some money. Imolites are always slaves to Anambra people. Mistakemaker no be true? cheesy

Child of Hate, peddle your wares elsewhere

Be it Anambra, IMO, Enugu, Abia or Ebonyi, we’re all the same

4 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by berrystunn(m): 5:06pm On Sep 03, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Very ugly frustrated broke fat Igbos pigs.

Mtcheeeeeew

Too much pain
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by Unified07: 5:14pm On Sep 03, 2020
Nooil:

Smh... Later you'll be shouting Biafra! I've always said you guys are deceiving yourself, especially Anambra people that hates every other Igbo tribes.
Why did u chose to reply the idiot, with sense u should know that he is not an IGBO man

3 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by zudozz: 5:17pm On Sep 03, 2020
this Umuhu Okabia boy tuga-tuga 2much

..meanwhile I think say the both of them dey dance the other day for Emoney.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by Spaxon(f): 5:25pm On Sep 03, 2020
molbic:
Baby girl all these people following you is because of what if I may ask? No vex oh I just wanna know
Lol i dunno too
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by Telegram234(m): 5:27pm On Sep 03, 2020
Lala abeg u also learn from this.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by MacDD: 5:28pm On Sep 03, 2020
Unified07:

Why did u chose to reply the idiot, with sense u should know that he is not an IGBO man
Most ppl don't know what's happening in this forum. But when u re smart u it's easy to recognize an imposter
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by prophetfire: 5:34pm On Sep 03, 2020
Dickeyrider:
sad see how fat he is. His dick will be very small. What the essence of having money without a long juicy black cöck
na long black dick be ur own problem. Buhari increase fuel price, e no concern u.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 03, 2020
donbachi:
Him new name na go be " Deangel chief priest"...and no more "cubana chief priest".
I am also worried about his new name.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by LikeAking: 5:38pm On Sep 03, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
That is how it supposed be!

After serving OGA, BOYI must be OGA!

That's the joy of The Igbo BOYI system!

Who one kill this pikin na?

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by oluwasegun007(m): 5:42pm On Sep 03, 2020
Bar man sef na celeb...
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by seankafor(m): 5:48pm On Sep 03, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Darlington, I came to owerri and you were nowhere to be found. Darlington why
catch me at crunches ikenegbu on sunday bro.. got a date there with my friends kiss
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by seankafor(m): 5:49pm On Sep 03, 2020
Drabeey:

Hate no go kee you, that guy nor Sabi you oo undecided
u dey craze, no be hypeman him be? Wetin concern me if he sabi me or if he no sabi me undecided
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by kayo80(m): 5:49pm On Sep 03, 2020
donbachi:
Him new name na go be " Deangel chief priest"...and no more "cubana chief priest".

lol.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by kuuljay(m): 5:53pm On Sep 03, 2020
Watch him spend with sense now onwards

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala / Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) / Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.