Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,202 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels (84447 Views)

Kiilaboi: Cubana Chief Priest Is Owing Me - Man Calls Out Him Out Over Debt / Cubana Chief Priest Built A Club In Asaba & It's Big Like A Stadium (Video) / Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:23am On Sep 04, 2020
Ichie Akani iyiegbu obinna you see imo people they are most ungrateful souls ever created, this fat boy is not business wise or enterprises am from same town with you, replace me with this fat boy I will turn cubana to International brand... Trust me , Anyi bu oba ma ka esi ahazi Ife
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 04, 2020
seankafor:
This fatboy wey dey always claim wetin I no know
Lmfao grin grin grin
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
All I Know is Both of you ( Obi and Priest) need JESUS
How you take know that?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 04, 2020
TimeManager:

U be imo babe?

kiss the truth!
Yes
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by poweredcom(m): 9:00am On Sep 04, 2020
Chief preist fit don offend OBi oo maybe becos of money or some other rights

Obi is the Don ...chief priest should know never rto bite the fingers that feeds him
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by Applelips: 9:43am On Sep 04, 2020
De angels is owned by his wife and has been in existence even before cubana.
No, he didn't leave cubana for de angels, he was dropped from the group.
When cubana opened a branch in lagos, chief priest was lobbying obi to manage the lagos branch but obi gave it to pretty mike instead. That was when the issue started.
What ended the whole issue is chief priest assaulting a female staff and disrespecting obi in the process.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by TimeManager(m): 10:30am On Sep 04, 2020
Nuttella:
Yes
kiss the truth!
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by Haywhymido(m): 11:14am On Sep 05, 2020
nabiz:
The best leaders I know was once the best servant. Till today I will always bow for my boss who thought me how to catch fish
Do you mind being my boss also?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by loomer: 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2020
MelesZenawi:
I thought one owerri village champion scotmisile said Chief priest owns owerri Cubana bar..

Anyway, good Chief priest learnt from the masters...make sure the master told you how he survived uptill now..

Masters will continue to teach , lead and empower the children though with no thank you but arrogance.
I swear, I think say na him get the place self. E spend money pass the owner
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by ScotMisile: 6:35pm On Sep 05, 2020
MelesZenawi:
I thought one owerri village champion scotmisile said Chief priest owns owerri Cubana bar..

Anyway, good Chief priest learnt from the masters...make sure the master told you how he survived uptill now..

Masters will continue to teach , lead and empower the children though with no thank you but arrogance.
Jobless man on Nairaland....I have been busy ok.....you don't just have sense and it's a real big problem ....you need to relax and take cognitive inventory of your brain.
Yes, Chief Priest is a part owner of Cubana....For every show he packages he has a percentage of the gross profit...does that sound like salary to you??......Am laughing in Cantonese.....he felt the percentage is not good enough so, he dumped the whole deal......and guess who the looser is... hehehehehe......

Am very very excited that he left Cubana so that the dude can rest from ownership tussle by the number one bad Belle state in Nigeria.....

Is it supposed to be a fight?
Is it a bad stuff....
So,the Anambra people who are my staff am expected to treat them badly because of your Nairaland rantings?.....Answer..is no.

Die this matter...chief Priest can now drink water and drop cup.....inugo...efulefu....
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 06, 2020
ScotMisile:

Jobless man on Nairaland....I have been busy ok.....you don't just have sense and it's a real big problem ....you need to relax and take cognitive inventory of your brain.
Yes, Chief Priest is a part owner of Cubana....For every show he packages he has a percentage of the gross profit...does that sound like salary to you??......Am laughing in Cantonese.....he felt the percentage is not good enough so, he dumped the whole deal......and guess who the looser is... hehehehehe......

Am very very excited that he left Cubana so that the dude can rest from ownership tussle by the number one bad Belle state in Nigeria.....

Is it supposed to be a fight?
Is it a bad stuff....
So,the Anambra people who are my staff am expected to treat them badly because of your Nairaland rantings?.....Answer..is no.

Die this matter...chief Priest can now drink water and drop cup.....inugo...efulefu....

Useless ranting from useless state. u read wetin u write so?

Does it make sense to you?

What is the name of your autonomous community, because not reasons well from that side.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by ScotMisile: 2:33pm On Sep 06, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Useless ranting from useless state. u read wetin u write so?

Does it make sense to you?

What is the name of your autonomous community, because not reasons well from that side.
Any emplys anybody..maybe when you graduate from University... you understand that
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 06, 2020
ScotMisile:

Any emplys anybody..maybe when you graduate from University... you understand that

says someone that is ruled by supreme governor.

Nwoke kpachara anya hu...useless state.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by ScotMisile: 6:03pm On Sep 06, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Shut up....when you graduate, you'd understand that people work for people...it's not a new thing..it's what humans do...
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by ScotMisile: 6:04pm On Sep 06, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Hehehehehe....efulefu....nkapi umuahia
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
ScotMisile:

Hehehehehe....efulefu....nkapi umuahia

Kpachara anya hu. Stop whinnying yourself..

So Nkakwu get special breed for umuahia?

Mr, kpachara anya... Don't bring the uselessness of your state to others Biko..we abhor otokoto.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by ScotMisile: 7:03pm On Sep 06, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Kpachara anya hu. Stop whinnying yourself..

So Nkakwu get special breed for umuahia?

Mr, kpachara anya... Don't bring the uselessness of your state to others Biko..we abhor otokoto.
Shataaaaap....ewu nnewi
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 06, 2020
ScotMisile:

Shataaaaap....ewu nnewi

Since I hv been on nairaland.

I have received different ethnicities from Yoruba to osogbo to ogbomosho to north to borno to Benin to igala to Igbo and now Nnewi..

Meleszenawi u done try. Not easy to meet all these criteria in process of telling the truth.

I will continue to keep you all in the dark..Lol

Just kpachara anya.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by ScotMisile: 4:33pm On Sep 07, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Since I hv been on nairaland.

I have received different ethnicities from Yoruba to osogbo to ogbomosho to north to borno to Benin to igala to Igbo and now Nnewi..

Meleszenawi u done try. Not easy to meet all these criteria in process of telling the truth.

I will continue to keep you all in the dark..Lol

Just kpachara anya.
Jobless Nairalander...when you grow up you'd realize people work for people....it's no biggie...
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 07, 2020
ScotMisile:

Jobless Nairalander...when you grow up you'd realize people work for people....it's no biggie...

I am done because I only shamed you and your lies.

Deal with it.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by ScotMisile: 5:11pm On Sep 07, 2020
MelesZenawi:

I am done because I only shamed you and your lies.

Deal with it.
The guy has moved on you are still here killing yaself.....it's all over take it like a man...hehehehehe.....
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 07, 2020
ScotMisile:

The guy has moved on you are still here killing yaself.....it's all over take it like a man...hehehehehe.....

Lol consolation.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by ScotMisile: 6:08pm On Sep 07, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Lol consolation.
Hehehehehe.... consolation... When you grow up you'd understand what am saying....for now keep enjoying the self aggrandizement on Nairaland.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 07, 2020
ScotMisile:

Hehehehehe.... consolation... When you grow up you'd understand what am saying....for now keep enjoying the self aggrandizement on Nairaland.

Can nothing good come out of a useless state ..mbanu just betrayal and disobedience.

I blame obi coz u guys are known for gross betrayal of your benefactors while using Igbo sentiments to blackmail others.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by ScotMisile: 8:33pm On Sep 09, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Can nothing good come out of a useless state ..mbanu just betrayal and disobedience.

I blame obi coz u guys are known for gross betrayal of your benefactors while using Igbo sentiments to blackmail others.
Keep kwayet joblessness can afford you all the time on Nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) / Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala / Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.