Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels (84440 Views)

Kiilaboi: Cubana Chief Priest Is Owing Me - Man Calls Out Him Out Over Debt / Cubana Chief Priest Built A Club In Asaba & It's Big Like A Stadium (Video) / Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by fr3do(m): 5:53pm On Sep 03, 2020
Congratulations to him
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by Bahamas95(m): 5:59pm On Sep 03, 2020
Nice one, nothing like being your own boss.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by smellingKPEKUS: 6:12pm On Sep 03, 2020
the guy is an ungrateful brat. if not for this guy nobody for sabi. we nigerians like biting the hands that feeds us, that is why i dont help any of my cousins. he is supose to leave without drama

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by egopersonified(f): 6:16pm On Sep 03, 2020
nabiz:
The best leaders I know was once the best servant. Till today I will always bow for my boss who thought me how to catch fish

Wow, I made a similar statement today. My best staff always make great business men and women if they leave to set up their own businesses, even if it's in a different field.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by PreyingMantis(m): 6:24pm On Sep 03, 2020
Spaxon:

Lol i dunno too
I actually had to go and check. The thing shock me too... What exactly is going on? Are you paying them?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by Sojiboi(m): 6:35pm On Sep 03, 2020
Liar na him wife office be DAT fake news
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by KfashionHubb: 6:35pm On Sep 03, 2020
Dickeyrider:
sad see how fat he is. His dick will be very small. What the essence of having money without a long juicy black cöck
receive sense
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 03, 2020
"Am doing the will of God" grin grin grin
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by HRMK: 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2020
I DONT KNOW THIS SO CALLED CHIEF PRIEST IS SO NAIVE!HOW CAN U LEAVE UR BOSS WITH A FIGHT?AND ASKING FOR PRAYERS?AV U EARNED PRAYERS FROM UR BOSS?THAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING!

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by zoogy2007: 6:39pm On Sep 03, 2020
You dey call out your Oga on social media? Na so dem teach you? Very disrespectful. Okro no dey grow pass who plant am!! Develop some sense bro!

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by Spaxon(f): 6:44pm On Sep 03, 2020
PreyingMantis:
I actually had to go and check. The thing shock me too... What exactly is going on? Are you paying them?

Okies. Maybe it's a pile up from 2014 that's why
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by LOVEGINO(m): 6:47pm On Sep 03, 2020
yanabasee1:
Pikin weh wash him hands clean supposed de eat with elders.....
not useless naija elders. I prefer eating with infants.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
oneeast3:

Chief priest is from Imo state, he was actually serving his Anambra master Obi Cubana, who is the owner of CUBANA group. Imolites have always been slaves to Anambra people. Most Imolites are villagers. Ask Mistakemaker cheesy

The priest of a guy is an ingrate.

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by abbey621(m): 6:52pm On Sep 03, 2020
All employees who turned out to be successful entrepreneurs did so through enlightenment either by realizing they can no longer be a sheep or by life forcing them to evolve.........The path to success is fire....AGNI PATH smiley smiley
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by maklelemakukula(m): 6:59pm On Sep 03, 2020
yanabasee1:
Pikin weh wash him hands clean supposed de eat with elders.....
Nwata kwocha Akà
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by bizzibodi(m): 7:19pm On Sep 03, 2020
Dickeyrider:
sad see how fat he is. His dick will be very small. What the essence of having money without a long juicy black cöck
Haba!Make black mamba splash sperm all over U!
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by BeautyB99(f): 7:33pm On Sep 03, 2020
oneeast3:
Obi Cubana his Anambra master has settled him with some money. Imolites are always slaves to Anambra people. Mistakemaker no be true? cheesy

Another ewu Gambia spotted mtchew
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:40pm On Sep 03, 2020
seankafor:
catch me at crunches ikenegbu on sunday bro.. got a date there with my friends kiss
Darlington, so you expect me to come back to owerri just to catch you and your guys eh? If I catch you eeh!

Meanwhile, how's your waec exam going? grin
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by vickydevoka(m): 7:58pm On Sep 03, 2020
Obi cubana should go to Enugu n get one Edo guy way Sabi hype man job . Him been de manage orange room
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by ndiri(m): 8:08pm On Sep 03, 2020
Hope you gathered enough experience, to be a Boss of your own is not easy at all, may Jah bless your new business. Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by Ebpumping: 8:58pm On Sep 03, 2020
Publicity stunt
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by Mrbukus(m): 9:29pm On Sep 03, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Darlington, I came to owerri and you were nowhere to be found. Darlington why
Darlington why
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by Immunity04: 9:38pm On Sep 03, 2020
Cubana chief priest whom is the manager of Cubana originally owned by Obi Cubana, got married to the woman that owns De Angels bar... Do you want chief priest to give you such breakdown?The Angels bar is older than Cubana in Owerri...Mtchww he can make noise

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by PreyingMantis(m): 9:50pm On Sep 03, 2020
Spaxon:
Okies. Maybe it's a pile up from 2014 that's why
What happened in 2014?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by Alaga2222(m): 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
Village People at there peak....I pity am..he better swallow him pride...who knows D angel?

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by pretyval: 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2020
I see people abusing the guy, one called him fat ipob goat abi wetin.... Another say him joystick go small. However, heist relevant in the scheme of things especially our entertainment industry. Appreciate another and your praise will be sung.

Contact Nadds & Gray for premium home furnishings...

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by Drsnives(m): 10:28pm On Sep 03, 2020
Dickeyrider:

May God have mercy on you.
My prayers for you is to meet a d.ick that will be so massive enh that will year your kundus
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by TimeManager(m): 10:30pm On Sep 03, 2020
Nuttella:
I am also worried about his new name.
U be imo babe?

kiss the truth!
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by InvertedHammer: 11:17pm On Sep 03, 2020
/
The content of the post on Instagram is highly unnecessary.

Silence is Golden.

Don't outshine your master. But if you must, do it tactfully and subtly. Let him run his bar for atleast 2 years and be profitable before challenging his master to a wrestling match.

People go to Cubana because of the brand name not because of Chief Priest. If the rift continues, some big spenders will not patronize him. I wish him luck.

/
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by Spaxon(f): 3:59am On Sep 04, 2020
PreyingMantis:
What happened in 2014?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by eddyslim(m): 5:31am On Sep 04, 2020
Dickeyrider:
What are you saying?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala / Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) / Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.