Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,168 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Wike Commissions Judges Quarters, Names It After SAN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Commissions Judges Quarters, Names It After SAN (36974 Views)

Fct Minister Visits Proposed Sites Of Judges Quarters, Court Of Appeal Complex / Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State / Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Commissions Judges Quarters, Names It After SAN by Focusmind: 7:43pm On Sep 03, 2020
Wike and Judges are like 5&6.

He is too involve with judges matters - cars, houses, head quarters and allowances. He should focus on poverty eradication among the poor population of his state than building quarters for those that could still afford it.

Let federal government build quarters for federal judges and allow the state's chief judge to apply the fund allocated to the state's judiciary for their own operation. He should stop being too involved with judges biko.

1 Like

Re: Wike Commissions Judges Quarters, Names It After SAN by Sammy07: 7:44pm On Sep 03, 2020
Abasman008:
This shit hole is breaking up slowly but steadily... I laugh at anyone who feels there hope for this country... There is more hope for Afghanistan than Nigeria....

Everyone knows we're rich in every single thing except human development..

So lol everyone is just waiting for it to break so that they can Scramble for it... China being wise is making investments already... You wont see trains in the south, but you will see them were the Chinese feel there will be a lot of confusion after the break hence pretending to put everything back on will quench the confusion and turn the people to slaves....

The only people I pity are the middle beltans because the little christianity left there will be quenched should a break occur...because as the maps say there are in the middle belt but are still part of the north......

The yoruba's are like wolfs very intelligent and very hard working,but the dog part of a wolf has made him loyal to the bird just because it has wings... The bird eats up everything the wolf helps catch and remains just enough to keep the wolf loyal... But imagine a pack of wolfs ruled by wolfs .

The ibgos..are elephants very powerful and majestic and can make it we're everyone else can't.., but when it comes to putting forces together everyone starts remembering which elephant lives in the jungle, or which lives in the plains or which lives in the Savannah.. they too have become loyal to the bird not because it has wings but because each group of elephants have sent envoys without the knowledge of each other to the bird who tells each of them the same thing and that is "you are greater than your brother" a lie they believe.

The Niger deltans.. are a group of bees living together in a colony providing honey to the bird who promises not to eat them provided they shut up and keep producing honey.. even when the the bird is also spoiling their comb by taking more than honey.. they don't complain because when they do the bird eats few of them and no other bee wants to be eaten so a swarm of bees who are a million more plentier and stronger shuts up...the queen bees prefer to be submissive even when they are a greater foe.....

Whose the bird, I'll leave you to answer..

Here's to who we are!!

Bunch of hypocritical cowards...

But not for long fellas..

#join_the_movement

The Fulani are the bird

1 Like

Re: Wike Commissions Judges Quarters, Names It After SAN by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 03, 2020
Ategberoson:
this wike wife look pretty as my baby, don't know why I'm addicted to pretty ladies grin
Brother, everybody like better thin nah...
Fine ladies like me are what every man is hoping to get..
But gather Money first�
Re: Wike Commissions Judges Quarters, Names It After SAN by Danwakae(m): 8:02pm On Sep 03, 2020
ArmedRobber:
Instead of bribing the Electorates with massive infrastructural projects. This man has repeatedly shown he is more obsessed with using state funds to bless judges and lawmakers in order to turn them to his puppet.

I haven't seen him commission major infrastructural for his electorate this year.but have seen him commission more than 3 massive projects for lawmakers and judiciary

No wonder he was able to turn ex cjn onnoghen to his puppet. APC and Buhari was right after all for kicking onnoghen out.

I have clicked the quote before I saw ur mimicked...not only judges and lawmakers... U r not current ...many others ..u r not current at all... Lagos govt is also doing similar thing , both in security just like rivers , RRS in Lagos... Appreciate them , becuase some are not even doing at all and u can't do anything ...Wike is in second and last term as Gov , so why do u think he wants to bribe the judges , police, army , Navy, air force , Doctors , junior lawyers , NLC... in Rivers State ...
Re: Wike Commissions Judges Quarters, Names It After SAN by OBTOREPA(m): 8:05pm On Sep 03, 2020
With secret intentions
Re: Wike Commissions Judges Quarters, Names It After SAN by Nasrothschild1: 8:14pm On Sep 03, 2020
Re: Wike Commissions Judges Quarters, Names It After SAN by Ategberoson(m): 8:19pm On Sep 03, 2020
Birchi33:
Brother, everybody like better thin nah... Fine ladies like me are what every man is hoping to get.. But gather Money first�

at the bolded advise is not for me grin

I be street man
Re: Wike Commissions Judges Quarters, Names It After SAN by robosky02(m): 8:21pm On Sep 03, 2020
Anyiamaka:
This is very very good. But this is an indirect bribe and all who accept this, will forever be in Wike's pockets, forever grateful to him.

Him no work na bribe

Him work na bribe

Abegiii

Re: Wike Commissions Judges Quarters, Names It After SAN by Deborah98(f): 8:23pm On Sep 03, 2020
I watched the live broadcast on Ait today and must say he did a job weldone, God bless him,this and more we pray...
Re: Wike Commissions Judges Quarters, Names It After SAN by Ategberoson(m): 8:23pm On Sep 03, 2020
Birchi33:

Brother, everybody like better thin nah...
Fine ladies like me are what every man is hoping to get..
But gather Money first�

at the bolded advise is not for me grin

I be street man beside money doesn't keep fine lady, loyalty keep her but that doesn't mean one shouldn't get the money, money is a necessity for marriage but not a priority

1 Like

Re: Wike Commissions Judges Quarters, Names It After SAN by frankyychiji(f): 8:26pm On Sep 03, 2020
ProudBoy:
Commendable. But Wike keeps investing in the Judiciary just to protect and further is political interest.
He's a lawyer nau. I think his wife is too.
Re: Wike Commissions Judges Quarters, Names It After SAN by frankyychiji(f): 8:27pm On Sep 03, 2020
toprealman:
The fact that Nigerians can easily be deceived means the road to recovery is still far.
And who told you Nigeria is going to recover?
Re: Wike Commissions Judges Quarters, Names It After SAN by passiveincome01: 8:35pm On Sep 03, 2020
really
Re: Wike Commissions Judges Quarters, Names It After SAN by Anyiamaka: 8:37pm On Sep 03, 2020
blowjohn:

U are part of the problems of this country.
Ur comments if divided goes thus:

This is very good
But this is an indirect bribe.....

Where do u put ur foot?

Does the president build or renovate houses for the senate president, deputy Senate president, speaker etc etc?
The national assembly has a budget that covers their expenses.
Separation of power means that there will not be conflict of interest.
Why cant the state judiciary build the quarters for the judges?
How come the governor is building houses for judges who belong to an independent arm of government: the same judges who can determine his fate!!!!

It is very good the judges have a descent accommodation. But who should build it?
How many Nigerians can on principle disagree with the man who gives them money and shelter?

1 Like

Re: Wike Commissions Judges Quarters, Names It After SAN by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 8:48pm On Sep 03, 2020
Mr.Governor, we need employment opportunities not this kind of thing
Re: Wike Commissions Judges Quarters, Names It After SAN by BIGGESThead6: 8:59pm On Sep 03, 2020
EyezofGod120:
do I mentioned Biafra of ipob??u need help o

Why the thing pain you?. grin

Re: Wike Commissions Judges Quarters, Names It After SAN by BIGGESThead6: 9:05pm On Sep 03, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

If not Igboland where else, or are you drunk to understand?

Igbos only have 4 State in Nigeria. Enugu, Imo, Ebonyi and my State of origin Abia. They are the only Igbo Stateş in Nigeria.

Rivers is Ikwere, Ijaw and other Minority state, while Anambra is an Igala State

Re: Wike Commissions Judges Quarters, Names It After SAN by Adrian9(m): 9:07pm On Sep 03, 2020
If I were a judge
Even just for a day
I'd roll out of bed in the morning and never will I worry for rent
Cuz there's Wike for me!
Re: Wike Commissions Judges Quarters, Names It After SAN by Ategberoson(m): 9:08pm On Sep 03, 2020
ProdigalSaviour:
I swear I fell am...I no fitmarry ugly woman for my life...na the same money dem take marry ugly one dem dey take marry beautiful gal..my hrt goes to beautiful gal two times on a thursday

you're a real nigarr in that weed and bomber Guy's handwriting
Re: Wike Commissions Judges Quarters, Names It After SAN by EyezofGod120: 9:15pm On Sep 03, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

Why the thing pain you?. grin
,,wike the slayer of zombie,,
Re: Wike Commissions Judges Quarters, Names It After SAN by olumide4christ: 9:18pm On Sep 03, 2020
Atouke:
Rivers state is the state with the 3rd highest unemployment rate in the country according to NBS.
Rivers state need jobs, not building judge's quarters. Anyone who rises to the position of a judge in any state in Nigeria is not a common Nigerian , with a judge's salary they can build mansions for themselves without government intervention.
This is the governor playing to the gallery. This is Akin to the governor building houses for his commissioners some of whom can afford mansions bigger than anything the state government can build for them.
It's time for Gov. Wike to focus on rivers unemployed youths and do something for those who actually need help and not those who can help themselves.

MR WIKE PLEASE STOP PLAYING TO THE GALLERY AND HELP THE HELPLESS CITIZENS OF RIVERS STATE.

You have spoken well and simply pure facts.
Some people will still blame the North, Buhari and Tinubu for the high rate of unemployment in the Niger Delta, rather than holding their governors, senators and representatives accountable.

1 Like

Re: Wike Commissions Judges Quarters, Names It After SAN by BIGGESThead6: 9:19pm On Sep 03, 2020
EyezofGod120:
,,wike the slayer of zombie,,

Yes oo, these are the Zombies. grin grin grin

Re: Wike Commissions Judges Quarters, Names It After SAN by kumulus(m): 9:20pm On Sep 03, 2020
I just asked myself; "when will most Nigerians be able to afford raising families in home like this?"

-Lloyd
Re: Wike Commissions Judges Quarters, Names It After SAN by olumide4christ: 9:22pm On Sep 03, 2020
babzo:
The hopelessness in Nigeria , the timidity of its people and lack of vision of its leaders is beyond legendary.
Rivers State with its oil wealth that should be like Cape Town or Dubai or even Cairo; just another Nigerian squalor.
Is there any Nigerian political office holder with vision?
Not less than N1 billion naira was used to build just this one complex. 1 Billion that could easily transform 10 secondary schools to world class or train 1000 river citizens with enough ICT skills to form a support center for Silicon Valley like India does.
And this is just one complex built for people who are already stupendously rich.

That's the irony of some state governors in Nigeria..so much misplaced priorities.
To make matters worse, some pathetic Nigerians still praise them for carrying out these misplaced priorities.

1 Like

Re: Wike Commissions Judges Quarters, Names It After SAN by AnanseK(m): 9:23pm On Sep 03, 2020
I wish they could do that to teachers.

But it can never happen as teachers do not judge election petitions.
Re: Wike Commissions Judges Quarters, Names It After SAN by EyezofGod120: 9:25pm On Sep 03, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

Yes oo, these are the Zombies. grin grin grin
,,boooharri and his followers are d zombie
Re: Wike Commissions Judges Quarters, Names It After SAN by olumide4christ: 9:26pm On Sep 03, 2020
DrKKK1:
This is a necked bribe even to the blinds. The same governor last month gave exotic utility vehicles to all the judges in the state, as if that was not enough he also gifted the the federal law makers brand new jeeps last month. This is a misplaced priority. The money misroad governor was not ashamed to tell the world just few days ago that the state do not have money to pay the waec and neco registration fees of the children of the common man in rivers state. The people he is building houses and buying cars for now are landlords and car owners. He who pays the piper dictates the tune. They should know that they are taking Greek gifts, at the appropriate time they will have to please the master against the law and their conscience. That is if they have one.

....And after all these, people will still claim that PDP, of which Wike is a major image/representation, is the best party to take Nigeria to the promised land.
LOL...in their dreams!
Re: Wike Commissions Judges Quarters, Names It After SAN by fof1: 9:28pm On Sep 03, 2020
brightec:
Governor Wike Names Judges' Estate after Barr Emmanuel Aguma (SAN) as CJN of Nigeria Commisions the Rivers State Judges Quaters

The Rivers State Judges Quaters has been commissioned by the Honourable Chief Justice of Nigeria, Hon Justice Ibrahim Tanko Muhammad, CFR, JSC, represented by Justice Mary Odili JSC. The quaters which comprises of (20) 4 bedroom duplexes was built on an owner occupier basis was also named in memory of former Attorney General of Rivers State, Barr Chinwe Aguma (SAN).

Speaking at the commisioning of the quarters Governor Wike said the estate was built in fulfilment of his 2015 promise to provide fitting accommodation for Judges.

He said "recall that in my inaugural address in 2015, we promised to provide life-long accommodation for Judges as a deliberate government policy to enhance their working conditions and wellbeing."

"The policy is implemented in either of two ways. Judges have a choice to receive a purpose-built house from the State Government or opt for cash payment to build or buy their houses by themselves."

Governor Wike also explained that the decision to "immortalize and honour the memory of our late former Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice, by naming this estate: Emmanuel Chinwe Aguma Judges’ Quarters in fulfilment of my promise during his funeral service at the St. Paul’s Cathedral, Diobu, Port Harcourt on the 16th of September 2018."

Highpoint of the event was the presentation of Certificates of Occupancy to the recipients of the houses at the Rivers State Judges Quaters by the Honourable Chief Justice of Nigeria, Hon Justice Ibrahim Tanko Muhammad, CFR, JSC, represented by Justice Mary Odili JSC.

PLS TELL GOVERNOR WIKE AND HIS GOVERNMENT THAT, HIS RECKLESS ATTITUDE TO GOVERNANCE AND DEVELOPMENT IS A DISASTER AND NOT DEVELOPMENT AT ALL. RIVERS STATE IS NOT A JUDICIAL STATE.IT IS NOT ALL ABOUT LAWYERS AND LEGAL ISSUES. HE IS NOT D ONLY LAWYER GOVERNOR. HE SHOULD PAY THE WORKERS IN D STATE,. STOP WASTING RIVERS MONEY ON PHILANTHROPY AND SELF EGOISM. SUCH IS UTTER SELFISHNESS AND MISDIRECTED ENERGY. HIS ATTITUDES AND GOVERNMENTAL MANNERISM OF RECENT IS APOLOGETIC ,PLS.
Re: Wike Commissions Judges Quarters, Names It After SAN by toprealman: 9:34pm On Sep 03, 2020
frankyychiji:
And who told you Nigeria is going to recover?
iBelieve
Re: Wike Commissions Judges Quarters, Names It After SAN by toprealman: 9:35pm On Sep 03, 2020
fof1:

PLS TELL GOVERNOR WIKE AND HIS GOVERNMENT THAT, HIS RECKLESS ATTITUDE TO GOVERNANCE AND DEVELOPMENT IS A DISASTER AND NOT DEVELOPMENT AT ALL. RIVERS STATE IS NOT A JUDICIAL STATE.IT IS NOT ALL ABOUT LAWYERS AND LEGAL ISSUES. HE IS NOT D ONLY LAWYER GOVERNOR. HE SHOULD PAY THE WORKERS IN D STATE,. STOP WASTING RIVERS MONEY ON PHILANTHROPY AND SELF EGOISM. SUCH IS UTTER SELFISHNESS AND MISDIRECTED ENERGY. HIS ATTITUDES AND GOVERNMENTAL MANNERISM OF RECENT IS APOLOGETIC ,PLS.
Will he listen?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters / Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Emerges NNPP Presidential Candidate / Priests Visit Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife In Umuahia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.