Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Gani Adams Urges FG, NASS To Reverse Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gani Adams Urges FG, NASS To Reverse Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff (10524 Views)

FG May Reverse Fuel Pump Price To N160 Per Litre, Negotiations Continue Dec 7 / How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? / NLC Rejects Hike In Petrol Price, Electricity Tariff As Protest Looms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gani Adams Urges FG, NASS To Reverse Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff by 007inc: 5:22am On Sep 04, 2020
post=93550228:
This is not the time to increase fuel price in our darling nation at all.

Not with all that is going on around the world, pandemic et al,
When people are finding it difficult to survive.

This is the same reason we voted out the party of thieves and criminals.

This is not the change we voted for.

The same way we sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians praised this government when they reduced fuel price sometimes ago, we should make sure we put our voice together to castigate and talk against this.

That is the voice the government will listen to,
Not the voice of children of hate, frustration and perdition that have never seen any good thing in our country,
That all they do is to wail continously in life.
They even wailed when the price was reduced.
They have been wailing since PMB won the election, even before swearing in!
They are not wailing for the common man like sane and honest people are doing, but they are wailing in pain that the corrupt money being shared to them by the losers they support is not forthcoming anymore.
They have been so used to corruption, they see it as a way of life.
That is what we stand against.

Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians,
Let us come together to Say no to this fuel increase,
definitely not at this time and ignore enemies of the country that want the evil politicians they voted for to remain in power together.

Something must be done about this NOW!
God bless Nigeria.

If you are a genuine Nigerian against this increase like us,
Signify and let us take it from here,
We have the power
And if you are an enemy of the nation, aka, child of hate and perdition and dare quote this post to wail,
May the suffering of the masses go to your heads and the heads of your looters 100 folds.
May you be strike down with the hatred for our country that has consumed you.
Quote, let us know who will be struck rn!

We Rise

We you KEEP SHUT and let sensible folks decide a means to fix the country ur vegetable President scattered. Nonsense

6 Likes

Re: Gani Adams Urges FG, NASS To Reverse Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff by 007inc: 5:22am On Sep 04, 2020
eddyslim:
Are you okay?

Definitely not! Most people on NL are Yaba left residents.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams Urges FG, NASS To Reverse Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:23am On Sep 04, 2020
post=93550228:

The same way we sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians praised this government when they reduced fuel price sometimes ago, we should make sure we put our voice together to castigate and talk against this.

Not the voice of children of hate, frustration and perdition that have never seen any good thing in our country,
They are not wailing for the common man like sane and honest people are doing, but they are wailing in pain that the corrupt money being shared to them by the losers they support is not forthcoming anymore.

definitely not at this time and ignore enemies of the country that want the evil politicians they voted for to remain in power together.

God bless Nigeria.

We have the power
And if you are an enemy of the nation, aka, child of hate and perdition and dare quote this post to wail,
May the suffering of the masses go to your heads and the heads of your looters 100 folds.

We Rise

Even you grin

5 Likes

Re: Gani Adams Urges FG, NASS To Reverse Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff by Nackzy: 5:27am On Sep 04, 2020
APC is a disaster...This Government is worse than Fulani herdsmen, Bandits, Kidnappers, Boko Haram, Worse Government i have every seen in my entire Life

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams Urges FG, NASS To Reverse Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff by Tetrahedron: 5:28am On Sep 04, 2020
Its like there are no chicken for bbq again abi.... grin grin grin
You people have not seen anything Buhari will show you pepper

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams Urges FG, NASS To Reverse Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff by Nobody: 5:28am On Sep 04, 2020
I sell and install car tracking devices.

With the help of a tracker in your car you can

Know its location
Auto stop it
And auto resume the car
With just simple commands

Visit spysecurang on instagram

Re: Gani Adams Urges FG, NASS To Reverse Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff by Openbusiness: 5:29am On Sep 04, 2020
APC if una like, increase fuel to 2000 per liter and increase electricity to 1000 per unit, no wahala, 2023 no far again. God no go shame us

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams Urges FG, NASS To Reverse Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff by Smartroyals1(m): 5:30am On Sep 04, 2020
jericco1:
This government is like Nigeria's inflation, once it goes up, it doesn't come back again angry

There was a country... God will surely send a Saviour to rescue us in this country someday.

Sales of all Gift cards at amazing rates within minutes.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams Urges FG, NASS To Reverse Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff by mexbee1(m): 5:32am On Sep 04, 2020

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams Urges FG, NASS To Reverse Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff by Eriggs: 5:33am On Sep 04, 2020
007inc:

We you KEEP SHUT and let sensible folks decide a means to fix the country ur vegetable President scattered. Nonsense
keep shut supporter of criminals. truth dey always hit una for head constanta. wailer of stolen money. MANNA keep nacking dem truth

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams Urges FG, NASS To Reverse Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff by prigoz(m): 5:36am On Sep 04, 2020
GEJ will be somewhere laughing like this

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams Urges FG, NASS To Reverse Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff by tillaman(m): 5:39am On Sep 04, 2020
Aare ona kakanfo
Re: Gani Adams Urges FG, NASS To Reverse Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff by Nobody: 5:40am On Sep 04, 2020
The problem is, we can't reverse the fuel price increase.

In fact, government would do well to remove fuel and power subsides completely

Yes, we would pay 60 naira per kWh for power and 200 naira for fuel. Yes, we would suffer

But our oil companies and power companies would finally have the cash and investment to pay for much needed improvements

Fourteen years ago, people were calling on the government to reduce GSM prices. Government said no. GSM companies continued to exploit us, and they used the money to build the strong it network and create jobs, and yes, the price of SIM went down from 10000 to less than 1000 today

If we deregulate now, we save over 2 trillion naira if not more annually. Money that can be used for education and other things, and would enable us get some jobs.

We should have deregulated in 2012. Instead Nigerians said no. Now , having refused to face the issue for 8 years, Covid has forced us to face the facts.

If we want a better economy, more jobs, more investment, and so on, we must deregulate.

Or we keep taking loans. Oil is at 40 dollars per barrel. We need it at 139 dollars per barrel before we have a sustainable budget.
Re: Gani Adams Urges FG, NASS To Reverse Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff by IgbalodeRaymond: 5:42am On Sep 04, 2020
Eriggs:
keep shut supporter of criminals. truth dey always hit una for head constanta. wailer of stolen money. MANNA keep nacking dem truth
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 2

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams Urges FG, NASS To Reverse Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff by IMASTEX: 5:45am On Sep 04, 2020
XVIDEOSMOD:
See what Nigerians brought upon themselves, the same man that protested pump price must be 65 has now increased pump price to 152. Where are the pastors and celebrities that joined in the protest then ?
They have all ran into their shells. My people say, when a man doesn't marry more than one wife he wouldn't know he had an angle as the first wife.

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams Urges FG, NASS To Reverse Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff by WandaNara: 5:46am On Sep 04, 2020
post=93550228:

God bless Nigeria.

We have the Voice and the power.
And if you are an enemy of the nation,
aka, children of hate and perdition, aka swines, and dare quote this post to wail,
May the suffering of the masses go to your heads and the heads of your looters you support a 100 folds.

We Rise

TRASH

3 Likes

Re: Gani Adams Urges FG, NASS To Reverse Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff by ecomalchemist(m): 5:49am On Sep 04, 2020
Openbusiness:
APC if una like, increase fuel to 2000 per liter and increase electricity to 1000 per unit, no wahala, 2023 no far again. God no go shame us

bro, the number of people wey go don die before 2023 go plenty ooooo...Hunger kills faster than corona virus

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams Urges FG, NASS To Reverse Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff by Openbusiness: 5:50am On Sep 04, 2020
With the way Buhari regime is going, 2023 elections might be the most one-sided elections in Nigeria history. I doubt APC will get up to 1,000 genuine votes, any votes more than that na rigging. Even the Northerners are tired of this SCAM regime.
$1 = 465
1 liter PMS = 162
VAT 7.5%
Borrowed Trillions......yet NOTHING spectacular to show for it etc! To mention a few. This post is not about APC vs PDP. I am not a PDP or APC supporter. This post is matter of accountability for the government in power: How some people still manage to defend this regime is what truly is the 8th Wonder of the World. See some of the Buhari campaign promises below and tell me whether this regime is not a SCAM.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams Urges FG, NASS To Reverse Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff by Businext: 5:51am On Sep 04, 2020
QuickStandard:

Sad

IME1:
undecided
URGES
undecided

plain sadder

#WeWillGetThere grin
Re: Gani Adams Urges FG, NASS To Reverse Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff by Businext: 5:54am On Sep 04, 2020
ecomalchemist:

bro, the number of people wey go don die before 2023 go plenty ooooo...Hunger kills faster than corona virus

Supported!
2023 is too far for endurance.
No endurance trekker can survive till 2023, none.
If Nigerians endure this government till 2023...
Let me not talk because words have power.
People who are leaving Nigeria to even Ghana tells you that many can't endure this government till 2023.

#MayWeNotSufferTill2023
Re: Gani Adams Urges FG, NASS To Reverse Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff by Openbusiness: 5:56am On Sep 04, 2020
ecomalchemist:

You have a point, but Nature has its way of sustaining the weak and God has his way of defending the poor. If some animals can still survive in the hottest deserts, if some animals can still survive in the coldest regions, if the most evil dictators in the world are nothing but bad memories today, then we must never give up HOPE that GOD no go shame us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams Urges FG, NASS To Reverse Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff by Businext: 5:57am On Sep 04, 2020
IMASTEX:

They have all ran into their shells. My people say, when a man doesn't marry more than one wife he wouldn't know he had an angle as the first wife.

May your people not test this saying September 19!
It is the same party in Federal government that has a simple agenda

#NigeriansAreWiseAndStrong
Re: Gani Adams Urges FG, NASS To Reverse Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff by Zane2point4(m): 5:58am On Sep 04, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
This is very welcome.
FG should regulate the price especially in this pandemic.

However, behold yam eaters! Do not demonize and let us feel bad for voting PMB.
I, in person haven't regretted and will never regret voting PMB twice AGAINST GEJ and Atiku.

GEJ was fortunate to govern when oil prices was at its peak in the history of Nigeria (over a hundred dollar per barrel) with nothing to show for it aside looting and borrowing TO PAY WORKERS'SALARIES.

PMB is unfortunate to be governing when oil prices (was once sold) for $11 a barrel and less than $45 as of now with reduction of our oil demands in World market. This doesn't stop the gigantic ongoing projects IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA.

PMB is not the best but 100% better than Atiku and GEJ together. If you like quote me and be cursing yourselves, I don't care.

VOTING PMB AGAINST ATIKU AND GEJ is the best thing a patriot has done.
So he has bn unfortunate for two consecutive tenures and in the past?
There something terribly wrong with him,either jinx or incompetency.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams Urges FG, NASS To Reverse Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff by Businext: 6:04am On Sep 04, 2020
Openbusiness:

Let me help with more pictures angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams Urges FG, NASS To Reverse Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff by friday2011(m): 6:05am On Sep 04, 2020
eddyslim:
Are you okay?

He is sick upstairs...

So so obvious.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams Urges FG, NASS To Reverse Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff by ubyways(m): 6:06am On Sep 04, 2020
grin
urchcoded:
Journalist: Mr president, how do you plan to cushion the economic downturn effect due to covid on Nigerian citizens?
Buhari: "laughs hysterically", aaaah, that is very easy nah, we will lockdown everybody...
Journalist: (cuts in) but sir that will worsen the case, the people are already suffering and hungry unless you will provide palliatives...
Buhari: whaza palliatips?
Journalist: i mean food items, money so people can survive on that
Buhari: hahahaha, no we are not providing any palliatives hahaha
Journalist: so what's your plan, how do you expect...
Buhari: let me finish na you should allow me land first. We would lock everybody down, then we would increase VAT, then we would increase food prices, so they don't eat too much and get the korona virus,
Journalist: but Mr president...
Buhari: cuts in", I'm not finished, we would then increase, electricity tariff, these youths are lazy all they do is watch bbnaija Kai.
Journalist:but they are jobless, even the graduates
Buhari: they should all go into farming, they should buy lands and start farming instead. And oh before I forget, we would also increase fuel price so they don't switch over to generator hahahaha
Journalist: sir but you promised us change
Buhari: yes na, i did, I'm still negotiating with China on a price to sell the country, when I sell it, I will use the money to build a large cattle ranch then I will give Nigerians the remaining CHANGE. That's what I promised. Hahaha
grin

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams Urges FG, NASS To Reverse Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff by Nobody: 6:08am On Sep 04, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
This is very welcome.
FG should regulate the price especially in this pandemic.

However, behold yam eaters! Do not demonize and let us feel bad for voting PMB.
I, in person haven't regretted and will never regret voting PMB twice AGAINST GEJ and Atiku.

GEJ was fortunate to govern when oil prices was at its peak in the history of Nigeria (over a hundred dollar per barrel) with nothing to show for it aside looting and borrowing TO PAY WORKERS'SALARIES.

PMB is unfortunate to be governing when oil prices (was once sold) for $11 a barrel and less than $45 as of now with reduction of our oil demands in World market. This doesn't stop the gigantic ongoing projects IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA.

PMB is not the best but 100% better than Atiku and GEJ together. If you like quote me and be cursing yourselves, I don't care.

VOTING PMB AGAINST ATIKU AND GEJ is the best thing a patriot has done.

Part of the reason why GEJ was unable to save was because of millions spent on subsides.

The fact is, if GEJ had been allowed to deregulate the downstream sector and had deregulated power on privatising it, instead of setting up NBET to keep prices low at government expense, he would have had more cash to save for the hard times

The problem is you buharists used our anger against the corruption in GEJ regime to stymie the few good projects and ideas the regime had, so that you could take power and continue the chopping

APC is not the best. GEJ too built projects..Buhari is building projects. Both ran bad economies

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams Urges FG, NASS To Reverse Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff by Sheriman(m): 6:12am On Sep 04, 2020
kikero:
The problem is, we can't reverse the fuel price increase.

In fact, government would do well to remove fuel and power subsides completely

Yes, we would pay 60 naira per kWh for power and 200 naira for fuel. Yes, we would suffer

But our oil companies and power companies would finally have the cash and investment to pay for much needed improvements

Fourteen years ago, people were calling on the government to reduce GSM prices. Government said no. GSM companies continued to exploit us, and they used the money to build the strong it network and create jobs, and yes, the price of SIM went down from 10000 to less than 1000 today

If we deregulate now, we save over 2 trillion naira if not more annually. Money that can be used for education and other things, and would enable us get some jobs.

We should have deregulated in 2012. Instead Nigerians said no. Now , having refused to face the issue for 8 years, Covid has forced us to face the facts.

If we want a better economy, more jobs, more investment, and so on, we must deregulate.

Or we keep taking loans. Oil is at 40 dollars per barrel. We need it at 139 dollars per barrel before we have a sustainable budget.
Rubbish!!! When it was 100 to 170 dollar per barrel did we had a sustainable budget??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gov Diri Faults Police Recruitment Template / The Most Corrupt Tribe In Nigeria / Rivers Polls: INEC Releases List Of Collated LGA Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.