Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,966 members, 7,866,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:42 PM

Guys Stop Doing This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Stop Doing This. (521 Views)

Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) / Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / Guys Stop Masturbation, We Ladies Are Ever Available(see pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys Stop Doing This. by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2020
There's no perfect family or perfect relationship, you can't possibly live with someone and not have differences, it's now common these days among family people to bring their family issues online, I just don't think it's right for you to bring something that has happened between you and your wife or husband online, it is unbecoming.

Re: Guys Stop Doing This. by Deborah98(f): 10:08pm On Sep 03, 2020
That's why I had to remove myself from the various groups I was on Facebook, people dey Sha,some posts will make you start asking yourself if the poster has sense,Sha I don't blame them you never can tell what they might be passing through but even as that it's improper to announce, discuss, disclose and even seek opinions about one's life and families on social media...

1 Like

Re: Guys Stop Doing This. by anthonyuncle(m): 3:20am On Sep 04, 2020
to u, it's kinda stupid.

but u have to realize that some persons are psychologically insecure.

sometimes, when such (reported) events happen, they are alone, they go into a psychological & emotional trauma, they start soliloquizing & thinking out loud, and da only & fastest way to share their problem is online.

if u are strong enough to withstand such, fine.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

For Guys: At What Age Did You Started Sprouting Beards. / Dating A Busy Partner / Shameless Masturbation Addict Reveals How He Was Able To Overcome 9 Years Of Mas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.