Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,959 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Further Petrol Price Hike Likely, Marketers Warn Nigerians - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Further Petrol Price Hike Likely, Marketers Warn Nigerians (22370 Views)

Petrol Stations Shutting Down, Marketers Warn / Marketers Warn Of Possible Petrol Price Increase / FG To Reduce Petrol Price To ₦130 From ₦145 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Further Petrol Price Hike Likely, Marketers Warn Nigerians by quinox947: 6:45pm On Sep 04, 2020
rastamouse:
In Ghana, cost of fuel is #320 per litre.
Have you cared to ask the per capital income in Ghana? Is fuel sold in Naira in Ghana?
Re: Further Petrol Price Hike Likely, Marketers Warn Nigerians by Ategberoson(m): 7:24pm On Sep 04, 2020
malele:

Mumu dey deceive urself
check this out and see how dumb you're. a whole southeast don't have fuel.....
https://www.nairaland.com/6097925/petrol-may-cost-more-south-east

nonsense boy
Re: Further Petrol Price Hike Likely, Marketers Warn Nigerians by Darealudeme: 7:42pm On Sep 04, 2020
Arijude:
I want the price to be at least 500 naira per litre. Let the war start. I'm very much ready. And also, I want buhari to go for third term.
grin
Re: Further Petrol Price Hike Likely, Marketers Warn Nigerians by chaloskyx: 8:31pm On Sep 04, 2020
SEE YOU GUYS SHOULD INCREASE THIS THING ONCE AND FOR ALL IF ITS 600 NAIRA PER LITER YOU ARE AIMING AT DO SO ALREADY NOW. ABI ARE YOU PEOPLE SCARED NI DONT WORRY JUST INCREASE IT NOTHING WOULD HAPPEN NIGERIANS DONT HAVE BALLS TO KICK BACK ALL THEY CAN DO IS RANT ON SOCIAL MEDIA THEY WOULD STILL PATRONISE THE FUEL STATIONS
Re: Further Petrol Price Hike Likely, Marketers Warn Nigerians by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 04, 2020
Ok
Re: Further Petrol Price Hike Likely, Marketers Warn Nigerians by mentored: 9:28pm On Sep 04, 2020
Islie:

PUNCH

Mtchew go buy inverter for house

Manage your car

Oin

Or you face ojota
Re: Further Petrol Price Hike Likely, Marketers Warn Nigerians by bigfather(m): 11:42am On Sep 05, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Your wailing just started , it will get worse after another fuel increase before December .

Shebi Buhari is your saviour?

You never see anything yet .

grin u just had to rub it in ... grin
Re: Further Petrol Price Hike Likely, Marketers Warn Nigerians by mightyhazell: 11:51am On Sep 05, 2020
Macphenson:
I said this when Buhari removed the subsidy some months ago during the lock down.

Nigerians did not feel the impact because price of oil was very low then. Now economies are opening up and oil price is gradually bouncing back, so as the price of oil increases, so will the price of petrol increase as well.

There is every possibility that we may buy fuel for #200 per litre before the year runs out.

The truth is subsidy is not sustainable. It should go, my annoyance is the deciet and propaganda of APC when Jonathan wanted to remove the subsidy fully.

Tinubu led his band of confused elments and we're ignorantly making noise in Lagos , calling Jonathan all sorts of names, only for the hypocritical, selfish, greedy and deceitful entity to turn around when Buhari took over to say subsidy must go. What a lying hypocrite, So much for a presidential aspirant.

If APC allowed Jonathan to remove subsidy fully then without branding it an anti people policy, probably by now many more refineries would have sprang up in the country as it's going to attract investors in that angle, Nigerians and Nigeria were even in a better position to handle the shock and the aftermath then, as the economy is far better then than what we have today.

This is a wrong time to remove the subsidy as Nigeria is just recovering from the COVID 19 shock on our economy, government should be handing out palliatives not increasing the suffering of the people.

For the change chanters and "sophisticated people", I hope una eye Don clear now.

We are all in this mess together.

Cc

HELINUES
SIMPLYLEO
SARRKI
AFAMED
GAVELSLAM

and other residents zombies domiciled on Nairaland.
after making such sense,see the braindead people u go dey call.. make them come do zombie dance for the topic now abi how?
Re: Further Petrol Price Hike Likely, Marketers Warn Nigerians by mightyhazell: 11:54am On Sep 05, 2020
Arijude:
I want the price to be at least 500 naira per litre. Let the war start. I'm very much ready. And also, I want buhari to go for third term.
minus the war aspect... I'm with u on this....

feels good to see some peeps gnash decayed teeth

1 Like

Re: Further Petrol Price Hike Likely, Marketers Warn Nigerians by CallmeCHIKE: 2:31am On Sep 06, 2020
You are slow for this. Gtfoh!
JohnOkolo:

Killing us how please. Because of fuel increase when it was decreased Buhari was not killing us.

Now I see why Nigeria cannot move forward if we never want things to work properly.

Don't you want free Electricity and Petrol?

Bunch of fools is what I see in this Country.
You want good life but don't want to face the challenges in building a better society.

Bestard TUC and Labour union that is up to no good talking trash and their unfortunate Mother's, Brothers and Relatives will be shorting foul. What do they want a government that will be considerate and shun positive growth like Jonathan Ebele
Re: Further Petrol Price Hike Likely, Marketers Warn Nigerians by CallmeCHIKE: 2:33am On Sep 06, 2020
Another 1diot with no valid points. This same question fools like you ask when people express their displeasure. Get out!
Queseda:

Is anyone holding you from protesting? Or is protest an exclusive reserve of a few? You waiting for others to protest for something you deem not right is cowardice
Re: Further Petrol Price Hike Likely, Marketers Warn Nigerians by ivandragon: 9:00am On Sep 10, 2020
Pmb's supporters are the most shameless & mentally lazy set of hypocrites there is...

When the useless man was saying fuel should not be above #45 with crude selling at $90 pb, they were in support. Now that fuel is #160 with crude at under $50pb, they are coming up with silly arithmetics...

For your daft information, crude oil price is not the only determinant of fuel prices...

Exchange rate contributes & the high exchange rate is down to the ineptitude of the silly president...

Rudderless economic policies is down to the incompetence of the silly president...
Re: Further Petrol Price Hike Likely, Marketers Warn Nigerians by verlmoon: 8:58am On Sep 12, 2020
it's not that I wanted all these to happen o but buhari has vindicated me, all those people that were chanting sai baba even after he failed in his first tenure I hope you are buying petrol at 45 naira? I wonder how people trust a lieing government that only create part time job and pay stipend.

this government has really charmed Nigerians right from the governor. I wish this will open our eyes so we know who to vote next time
Re: Further Petrol Price Hike Likely, Marketers Warn Nigerians by surgical: 11:44am On Sep 12, 2020
Macphenson:
I said this when Buhari removed the subsidy some months ago during the lock down.

Nigerians did not feel the impact because price of oil was very low then. Now economies are opening up and oil price is gradually bouncing back, so as the price of oil increases, so will the price of petrol increase as well.

There is every possibility that we may buy fuel for #200 per litre before the year runs out.

The truth is subsidy is not sustainable. It should go, my annoyance is the deciet and propaganda of APC when Jonathan wanted to remove the subsidy fully.

Tinubu led his band of confused elments and we're ignorantly making noise in Lagos , calling Jonathan all sorts of names, only for the hypocritical, selfish, greedy and deceitful entity to turn around when Buhari took over to say subsidy must go. What a lying hypocrite, So much for a presidential aspirant.

If APC allowed Jonathan to remove subsidy fully then without branding it an anti people policy, probably by now many more refineries would have sprang up in the country as it's going to attract investors in that angle, Nigerians and Nigeria were even in a better position to handle the shock and the aftermath then, as the economy is far better then than what we have today.

This is a wrong time to remove the subsidy as Nigeria is just recovering from the COVID 19 shock on our economy, government should be handing out palliatives not increasing the suffering of the people.

For the change chanters and "sophisticated people", I hope una eye Don clear now.

We are all in this mess together.

Cc

HELINUES
SIMPLYLEO
SARRKI
AFAMED
GAVELSLAM

and other residents zombies domiciled on Nairaland.
I feel very bad when people talk about subsidy,we must always toe the line of argument of the government ,we should allow only them to be talking about subsidy while we behave as if we don't know what subsidy is
We should be talking about buying made in Nigeria products and at appropriate prices,if the government goes elsewhere to get fuel that is the government problem it can't pass the cost
They have been elected to do a job,which include Prudent management of resources,not the waste of petroleum importation
Petroleum products importation is the fault and inefficiency of government,we should not bear the brunt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Major Police Tracking Equipment Down, Detectives Struggle To Trace Bandits, Etc. / Fashola Sues Jang Faction Of NGF / Nigeria Power Sector On The Hopes Of Breakthrough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.