Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,220 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

President Buhari Finally Fulfilled His Campaign Promises To Nigerians Years Ago - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Finally Fulfilled His Campaign Promises To Nigerians Years Ago (1099 Views)

Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano / APC's Akin Alabi(Nairabet Owner) Flags Off His Campaign For House Of Reps. (pix) / Nigerian Youth Kneels As Senator Akpabio Inspects His Campaign Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Finally Fulfilled His Campaign Promises To Nigerians Years Ago by Hotfrom9ja: 1:14am On Sep 04, 2020
Buhari Is Working…The Best President In The World!

Some years ago, our wonderful president Buhari on an interview said that he will surprise us and we were happy, thinking it was something good.

He said,

“I will surprise Nigerians”

And truely he did!

BEFORE�

Fuel =N87
ECA =$2.5bn
Dollar =N200
Bag of rice =N8,500
External debt =$9.7bn

NOW Under Buhari Government�

Fuel =N150
ECA =$72m
Dollar =N475
Bag of rice =N25,000
External debt =$27bn

Sai Baba Till 2050!

Should I Increase The Volume?

Drop comment below �

https://www.hotfrom9ja.com/2020/09/president-buhari-finally-fulfilled-his.html

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari Finally Fulfilled His Campaign Promises To Nigerians Years Ago by sapientia(m): 1:15am On Sep 04, 2020
Yes oo
Re: President Buhari Finally Fulfilled His Campaign Promises To Nigerians Years Ago by EzeCanada: 1:16am On Sep 04, 2020
Sai baba

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Finally Fulfilled His Campaign Promises To Nigerians Years Ago by solmusdesigns: 1:58am On Sep 04, 2020
cool

Well I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but with our GDP which was over 400 billion USD before to shrink to 250 billion USD in 2020 due to corona virus pandemic not only fuel subsidy would go causing fuel hike, forex subsidy would follow causing price hike in foriegn products, and the worst part food stuff and agricultural produce would go super expensive with the epileptic rain fall patterns which has been hindering farming activities

Brace up yourself people because it's going to get tough globally this quarter but extra tougher and rougher in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Finally Fulfilled His Campaign Promises To Nigerians Years Ago by highdon(m): 2:28am On Sep 04, 2020
Disheartening

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Finally Fulfilled His Campaign Promises To Nigerians Years Ago by dexpee4life(m): 2:51am On Sep 04, 2020
I am in TEARS for my Nation

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Finally Fulfilled His Campaign Promises To Nigerians Years Ago by dexpee4life(m): 2:53am On Sep 04, 2020
When the Righteous Rule, the People Rejoice But...........
Re: President Buhari Finally Fulfilled His Campaign Promises To Nigerians Years Ago by leofab(f): 3:31am On Sep 04, 2020
Tiring
Re: President Buhari Finally Fulfilled His Campaign Promises To Nigerians Years Ago by Deborah98(f): 4:26am On Sep 04, 2020
Thank God I didn't vote for him else I would have been in regret by now....

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Finally Fulfilled His Campaign Promises To Nigerians Years Ago by Susu888(m): 5:19am On Sep 04, 2020
"Mtchew... Rubbish!

Uneducated morons, so with all thats going on(oil price drop,covid-19,depletion of eca fund, lack of substantial fdi) u still expect prices of stuff not to go up?
Pls were did u school?

So the president will just wake up nd say: i want nigerians to suffer , increase the prices of goods?
Better thank GOD cuz if the otuoke fisher man was still in power we would hv been using the loans from china to pay goverment salaries instead of projects.
I will never regret voting pmb...
Re: President Buhari Finally Fulfilled His Campaign Promises To Nigerians Years Ago by WandaNara: 6:12am On Sep 04, 2020
solmusdesigns:
cool

Well I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but with our GDP which was over 400 billion USD before to shrink to 250 billion USD in 2020 due to corona virus pandemic not only fuel subsidy would go causing fuel hike, forex subsidy would follow causing price hike in foriegn products, and the worst part food stuff and agricultural produce would go super expensive with the epileptic rain fall patterns which has been hindering farming activities

SHAME ON YOU.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Finally Fulfilled His Campaign Promises To Nigerians Years Ago by solmusdesigns: 6:14am On Sep 04, 2020
WandaNara:

SHAME ON YOU.

Shame on you too
Re: President Buhari Finally Fulfilled His Campaign Promises To Nigerians Years Ago by femi4: 6:59am On Sep 04, 2020
Covid happens, its not his fault
Re: President Buhari Finally Fulfilled His Campaign Promises To Nigerians Years Ago by Abasman008(m): 7:03am On Sep 04, 2020
Brains are given to each and every one of us.....
A sharp brain can do what guns cannot..
We might need the guns later,
But for now gather the brains, young brains...
And by the time we are done no one will understand how it started in the first place..
Crying doesn't help...
Action does!!!

A Wise man does not dwell on his mistakes, he tries to solve them and make sure the mistakes srenar ever made again..

I will not run away to a place were my kids don't have an inheritance..
I will not run away to a place that is looking for a chance to have a but of my home..
I refuse to run away a later come back to be a second class citizen in my home.
ill stand and fight for my home!! Irrespective of what name it bears today..

Be the pioneers.

#join the movement
Quote me.
Re: President Buhari Finally Fulfilled His Campaign Promises To Nigerians Years Ago by Abasman008(m): 7:08am On Sep 04, 2020
solmusdesigns:
cool

shame

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Finally Fulfilled His Campaign Promises To Nigerians Years Ago by ForestHill: 7:09am On Sep 04, 2020
Bag of rice is sold for 30k

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Finally Fulfilled His Campaign Promises To Nigerians Years Ago by Nukilia: 8:12am On Sep 04, 2020
When the time comes, the streets will be filled with sticks and stones! Bunch of betrayers
Re: President Buhari Finally Fulfilled His Campaign Promises To Nigerians Years Ago by samincredible44(m): 8:23am On Sep 04, 2020
op loud the volume make people for daura hear am
Re: President Buhari Finally Fulfilled His Campaign Promises To Nigerians Years Ago by mrdharkchild(m): 8:35am On Sep 04, 2020
I will not run away to a place that is looking for a chance to have a but of my home..

Be the pioneers.

#join the movement
Quote me.
[/quote]
Re: President Buhari Finally Fulfilled His Campaign Promises To Nigerians Years Ago by mytime24(f): 10:15am On Sep 04, 2020
Una neva chi chochin

Sai baba for 600 years grin cheesy

Re: President Buhari Finally Fulfilled His Campaign Promises To Nigerians Years Ago by seanwilliam(m): 11:16am On Sep 04, 2020
Abasman008:
Brains are given to each and every one of us.....
A sharp brain can do what guns cannot..
We might need the guns later,
But for now gather the brains, young brains...
And by the time we are done no one will understand how it started in the first place..
Crying doesn't help...
Action does!!!

A Wise man does not dwell on his mistakes, he tries to solve them and make sure the mistakes srenar ever made again..

Be the pioneers.

#join the movement
Quote me.

Lol na because u still get option.. na because hunger never wire u... if dem give u Visa and work for Canada, u no go go? Alabosi osi
Re: President Buhari Finally Fulfilled His Campaign Promises To Nigerians Years Ago by Abasman008(m): 11:22am On Sep 04, 2020
seanwilliam:

Lol na because u still get option.. na because hunger never wire u... if dem give u Visa and work for Canada, u no go go? Alabosi osi
I'd leave if I wanted to.. I can build airplanes that can actually fly... and my dads farm can sustain me fir as long as I want..but when I look at the gold in the Niger delta.. I told my dad I'll stay...
I'll build the planes for my home later..lol you will hear my name soon.

For now we fight

It's wisdom, lol not everyone understands this sort of wisdom.
Re: President Buhari Finally Fulfilled His Campaign Promises To Nigerians Years Ago by seanwilliam(m): 11:24am On Sep 04, 2020
Abasman008:
I'd leave if I wanted to.. I can build airplanes that can actually fly... and my dads farm can sustain me fir as long as I want..but when I look at the gold in the Niger delta.. I told my dad I'll stay...
I'll build the planes for my home later..lol you will hear my name soon.

For now we fight

It's wisdom, lol not everyone understands this sort of wisdom.
I understand u bro..las las God no go shame us

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Finally Fulfilled His Campaign Promises To Nigerians Years Ago by Abasman008(m): 11:26am On Sep 04, 2020
seanwilliam:
I understand u bro..las las God no go shame us
true
Re: President Buhari Finally Fulfilled His Campaign Promises To Nigerians Years Ago by Denique(f): 11:34am On Sep 04, 2020
OP, quickly modify your post: A bag of foreign rice is now 30k while fairly good local starts from 27k...

(1) (Reply)

Agoola Withdraws From Ondo Guber Race. / Why Should The South Remain With The North In Nigeria? / Inflated Projects Used By Politicians To Scam Nigeria Of Billions Of Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.