Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:03 AM

Why Do Black People Hate Success?! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Black People Hate Success?! (377 Views)

Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag / Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head / Why Do Most People Hate Using Protection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Black People Hate Success?! by 360clips: 7:48pm On Sep 24, 2020
Black people are so horrible! Once they see your a tüsh person that speaks good english, they want to kill your self esteem & bring your confidence down. Is it a fvucking sin to be well-rounded and speak good english? They want you to be speaking pidgin and be wearing tattered clothes like mad man on the streets. That's the state they want to see you in. Always thinking with their Fvucked Up suffer head mentality. They love to see people suffer and in bad state. Hmmm. I advise anyone that's planning on having kids, just go and born them in the US or Canada. There's absolutely nothing here.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Black People Hate Success?! by heendrix(m): 7:51pm On Sep 24, 2020
360clips:
Black people are so horrible! Once they see your a tüsh person that speaks good english, they want to kill your self esteem & bring your confidence down. Is it a fvucking sin to be well-rounded and speak good english? They want you to be speaking pidgin and be wearing tattered clothes like mad man on the streets. That's the state they want to see you in. Always thinking with their Fvucked Up suffer head mentality. They love to see people suffer and in bad state. Hmmm. I advise anyone that's planning on having kids, just go and born them in the US or Canada. There's absolutely nothing here.

It has got nothing to do with Black people dude, that's humanity in general

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Black People Hate Success?! by Fmghewzy(m): 7:51pm On Sep 24, 2020
I hate it when people generalise shit, the action of some set of people doesn't mean it the same with everybody.so stop typing nonsense kk.
It is infuriating
Re: Why Do Black People Hate Success?! by Omihanifa: 8:03pm On Sep 24, 2020
I quite agree to an extent with the op

It's even worse if you are living in a middle/low income areas, people go start to dey beef you for no reason ( dem go gather in groups and be discussing your matter )

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Black People Hate Success?! by thesicilian: 8:32pm On Sep 24, 2020
Take solace in the fact that nobody envies somebody he's better than.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black People Hate Success?! by goodmorning40: 8:34pm On Sep 24, 2020
You might be presenting yourself as fake to them or trying so hard to impress attitude written all over you
Black people feel themselves too set to accommodate such rubbish so they rush you real bad
Re: Why Do Black People Hate Success?! by HolySword: 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2020
This is to remind 'Christians' that fornication is a sin

-- HolySword --
Re: Why Do Black People Hate Success?! by virginprincess(f): 9:36pm On Sep 24, 2020
Why do you keep saying nonsense about africans, am sure you are not an african, if not you won't be typing this rubbish.
Re: Why Do Black People Hate Success?! by tobechi74: 10:10pm On Sep 24, 2020
You mingle with wrong people's

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Here Is What AY Comedian Said About Ozo And Nengi / Which Phone & Powerbank Should I Buy? I Need Your Suggestions / Bitcoin For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.