Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) (82663 Views)

The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning / What Is The Name Of This Bush Meat We Caught Today? / Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by chiefolododo(m): 9:45pm On Sep 08, 2020
jimkramar:
cheesy. Getting set
you used bitter leaf?
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by mechanics(m): 9:45pm On Sep 08, 2020
Deborah98:
Enjoy but be mindful of what you eat,ubochi adizi mma(the days are evil)...
That's right.
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by mechanics(m): 9:46pm On Sep 08, 2020
No meat for this week.
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by TheInsignia: 9:46pm On Sep 08, 2020
jimkramar:
It was a sunny afternoon, I was just resting & having some random thoughts when some neighbours chased this animal into my compound. I rushed out to help, only to discover that the bush rat was stocked in the pile of blocks in the compound. We were able to apprehend it after carrying so many blocks. In order to regain lost energy, it was used for Pepper soup grin grin

That's not a bush meat....
It's a rat...
Gambian pauch rat with white colour at the tip of it tail.

You can keep deceiving yourself by calling it bush meat or local rabbit.

It is what it is bro
A rat!!

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by tamdun: 9:46pm On Sep 08, 2020
Oga na rat u chop
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:46pm On Sep 08, 2020
Yuck! Looks like a giant rat! lipsrsealed
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by mike272(m): 9:47pm On Sep 08, 2020
SegFault:

Keep on deceiving yourself, our own is when you catch that thing wey you dry go find for bush keep am to yourself.
Its funny how whites have brain washed some of us into having a negative stereotype against traditional/local meals. This was the sort of meals our ancestors were eating n they lived longer n healthier

2 Likes

Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 08, 2020
nurez305:
Come to my area for ebute Metta, you will be happy to catch more than 20 bigger than this inside gutter...... Shebi you like eating rat na
This! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by merits(m): 9:48pm On Sep 08, 2020
Lasa fever

Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by stayclearofme: 9:49pm On Sep 08, 2020
OP sorry for you ,you eat RAT!... undecided undecided
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by Champneys: 9:49pm On Sep 08, 2020
jimkramar:
It was a sunny afternoon, I was just resting & having some random thoughts when some neighbours chased this animal into my compound. I rushed out to help, only to discover that the bush rat was stocked in the pile of blocks in the compound. We were able to apprehend it after carrying so many blocks. In order to regain lost energy, it was used for Pepper soup grin grin

Ashiere onijekuje!
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by Alexaonfleek: 9:50pm On Sep 08, 2020
jimkramar:
cheesy. Getting set
undecided
This is how you people will bring covid pro max for us
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by deltaprincess(f): 9:51pm On Sep 08, 2020
mike272:

Its funny how whites have brain washed some of us into having a negative stereotype against traditional/local meals. This was the sort of meals our ancestors were eating n they lived longer n healthier

Then you should return go the village and live there!!

SMH!!
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by greggng: 9:52pm On Sep 08, 2020
Helpless animal trying to escape .
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 08, 2020
mike272:

Longer and healthier my ass, if we ask you now where you there when they were eating these "healthy meals" you would run off the rails of the argument, back then we had terrible diseases that killed us off, why do you think they were things like "obanje" or haven't you heard stories of how strange diseases attributed to the wrath of the gods. Our own be say make op keep any disease wey come him way to himself, as to say we no join am chop anything.

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by roqrules04(m): 9:54pm On Sep 08, 2020
You were not supposed to eat the head na haba
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by Emmypure: 9:55pm On Sep 08, 2020
imagine a rat that is running to u for help, instead of saving him you joined them in killing it
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by tellwisdom: 9:57pm On Sep 08, 2020
See how u waste matches, water, onion, salt, pepper and chilled origin ontop Gutter rat. sad

2 Likes

Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by SammyJac(m): 9:58pm On Sep 08, 2020
I love the salivating flavour of scent leave.
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by Benwallt(m): 10:03pm On Sep 08, 2020
SocialJustice:
Where the picture?
you mean you can see these pictures? Are you using your elbows to see?

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by kpakpankolo: 10:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
na big rat be that
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by bayumyguy: 10:07pm On Sep 08, 2020
Okote
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by Mcreloaded(m): 10:09pm On Sep 08, 2020
The book "king eat" comes to mind
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by Emmanuelpraise9(m): 10:09pm On Sep 08, 2020
we sha don't want another covid 19 o just enjoy your food

Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by sexylabo(m): 10:10pm On Sep 08, 2020
This is a native rat...
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by SeniorGee(m): 10:14pm On Sep 08, 2020
I will report you to federal government.. abi u don't know it's animal cruelty??
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by OdenKelechi(m): 10:15pm On Sep 08, 2020
Nawa o.. this thing na regular house rat.

People dey chop things sha
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 08, 2020
Great grand pa came back home to carry his colanut he forgot years ago, and you ate him.

Wicked grandchild
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by FGonline: 10:21pm On Sep 08, 2020
Deborah98:
Enjoy but be mindful of what you eat,ubochi adizi mma(the days are evil)...
ezi oku
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by SexytorresE(f): 10:21pm On Sep 08, 2020
Then boom! Lasa fever
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by Jerkbaba: 10:25pm On Sep 08, 2020
Mr Ratman. undecided Na this kind people wey go spread virus kill us for this Africa.
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by wonder233: 10:26pm On Sep 08, 2020
How can you eat a rat?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ayam Cemani: The Most Expensive Chicken In The World - All Black (Video) / Biggest Christmas Chicken 2020 / The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.