Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Why Dont People Tell People How They Made It In Life??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Dont People Tell People How They Made It In Life??? (1336 Views)

Video: When I Tell People My ASS Claps They Don't Believe Watch My Ass Clapping / Why Dont The Sight Of Peniss Move Women? / Why Dont People Moan In HIV Testing Center???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why Dont People Tell People How They Made It In Life??? by Presh900(m): 7:12pm On Sep 04, 2020
Badboibipo:
If you come out of your house now you will see hundreds of exotic cars and rich people but almost everyone around them are poor to stupor! Now ask yourself why dont these rich people at least teach these poor people how they became rich? Ever had a childhood friend that became very rich? Did they ever tell you how they made it? Most of the times we just assume they did ritual out of jealousy and hate but the truth is 99 percent of rich people didnt do ritual! I promise you. They know something you dont and will rather die than tell you. Now the purpose of this thread is to understand why people never tell anyone the real story or secret or actual knowledge they applied into becoming a millionaire. Why do people keep that knowledge of how to actually become rich to themselves and their fellow rich friends and never tell their childhood friends who are still poor the secret of their wealth?? And no trust me that your childhood friend now who is now stinky rich did NOT do ritual!!! You think if you cut a pregnant woman head then you will see one billion in your bed like you see on nollywood Go and try it...you will end up in prison and one kobo you wont see. You rich friends didnt do ritual they know something you dont!!!!!!!! But why dont they ever tell you?

So someone will leave his business and start teaching people how to make money

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Break Up Wit A Londoner? / Lady Tells Freddie Leonard To Come And Marry Her, Check Out His Response / 11 Hours, 11 Moment, How Many People Are Going To Look At This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.