Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Gold Bar Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gold Bar Business (344 Views)

How To Make Money Running A Bar Business In Nigeria / How Can I Get The Free Coca Cola Chiller For My Bar Business / Top 17 Ways On How To Start And Run A Successful Bar Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gold Bar Business by kaykay1980: 10:21am On Sep 04, 2020
Good Morning guys, I hope it is not out of place if I should post this here. Sometime in Jan 2020, I traveled to Ghana to meet some gold miners and exporters from Sierra lone on behalf of my Taiwanese client. After the successful meeting, I rushed back to Nija because of the COVID-19 pandemic. Unfortunately, my client did not survive the pandemic, so please, I wish to make an appeal to any Nairalander that has any contact who is into gold business to link me up. Please, my contact is willing to sell on CIF, and payment will be a few days after delivery to the buyer. Please, if you have any contact, private chat me. Thanks
Re: Gold Bar Business by famouscargo4u: 12:13pm On Sep 04, 2020
kindly call/chat me.

kaykay1980:
Good Morning guys, I hope it is not out of place if I should post this here. Sometime in Jan 2020, I traveled to Ghana to meet some gold miners and exporters from Sierra lone on behalf of my Taiwanese client. After the successful meeting, I rushed back to Nija because of the COVID-19 pandemic. Unfortunately, my client did not survive the pandemic, so please, I wish to make an appeal to any Nairalander that has any contact who is into gold business to link me up. Please, my contact is willing to sell on CIF, and payment will be a few days after delivery to the buyer. Please, if you have any contact, private chat me. Thanks
Re: Gold Bar Business by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 04, 2020
Do you mean you're looking for sellers? I have a contact that do sell Gold Bar, Diamonds and other Gem Stones.

If a seller is what you're looking for, drop your WhatsApp number and I'll contact you.

1 Like

Re: Gold Bar Business by FatherCHRISTMAS: 12:56pm On Sep 04, 2020
kaykay1980:
please can u teach me how to go about this business??
Re: Gold Bar Business by miltonchux(m): 12:31am On Sep 05, 2020
Contact me on my signature. I have a buyer for the Gold. My number is 08135609841
Re: Gold Bar Business by Tablet999(m): 8:03am On Feb 24, 2021
If you have gold miners in Ghana wattsap me on 09061744621

(1) (Reply)

Crbc, Refund My Money - His Phone Numbers 08066666856 And 08105841054 / If You Are Dealer In Thermal Paper,printing Paper:come In / Not available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.