Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Nigeria Floors P&ID As UK Court Grants Relief From $10bn Fine - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Floors P&ID As UK Court Grants Relief From $10bn Fine (26628 Views)

COVID-19: Ugwuanyi Grants Relief, Incentives To Taxpayers / Falalu Bello: From $10bn, Nigeria Debt Profile Now $84bn Under Buhari / Nigeria Floors Switzerland At International Sea Tribunal Over Detained Ship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Floors P&ID As UK Court Grants Relief From $10bn Fine by PIMPAR: 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

There is one thing I have noticed in my life with Nigerians they have the loudest mouth and the smallest brain how many court cases has Nigerian government warned internationally even the stolen loot they are finding it difficult. You cannot have criminals on in the government and expect to win the court case in the first place if we could not fulfill the contract the contract to not have been signed under yar'adua and before him.

This is the same problem which we are facing with a west African pipeline. We go and sign contracts of productivity and target when we cannot fulfill the contract.

I guess you are one of the beneficiaries of the P&ID contract?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Floors P&ID As UK Court Grants Relief From $10bn Fine by Godwayneo743: 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2020

Join Now: W W W . F U N D B O O S T. C L U B

《《《SECURE DIGITAL PLATFORM 》》》

START MAKING AS MUCH AS $100 DAILY ONL!NE STRAIGHT TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT!

WITH A MINIMUM OF $10, YOU CAN BEGIN YOUR JOURNEY TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM.

CARD DEPOSITS, BANK PAYMENTS, BITCOIN AND ETHEREUM ACCEPTED.

BUY BITCOIN: https://luno.com

JOIN OUR DIGITAL PLATFORM TO START EARNING USING FOUR EASY STEPS: SIGN UP》ADD FUNDS》INVEST 》GET YOUR RETURNS.

All you require to earn is made accessible on your secured dashboard.

Fundboost receives your investment and with the help of experienced digital investment managers, they are able to deliver an amazing RETURN ON INVESTMENT of up to 10% every day for the total of 20 days investment tenure. .

THIS IS A SIDE INCOME PROGRAM THAT ALLOWS YOU FOCUS ON YOUR DAY TO DAY ACTIVITIES.

You can also make over $1 for every registration using your affiliate link.

Join Us Right Now:
Re: Nigeria Floors P&ID As UK Court Grants Relief From $10bn Fine by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 04, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Don't worry we shall see the outcome. As you can see every month the amount which was supposed to pay back is going up. One thing I have noticed about the white man it is strictly business nothing else.

I dont know what you are seeing but what you need to see is what is right there in black and white "no sanctions" I suggest you take classes in English.
Re: Nigeria Floors P&ID As UK Court Grants Relief From $10bn Fine by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:11pm On Sep 04, 2020
Golan007:

You think Buhari is one who shivers at a shakedown as Jonathan does?

Jonathan owes every kobo of the Nigerian wealth to the Nigerian people and not the nonsense you portray him to have carried out.

Nigeria would win this case again P&ID with the very worst being an out-of-court settlement for a tenth of whatever they think they can make.

I love the way Nigerians fool themselves but wait till the end the truth will come out. They are just giving you time so that when the Neil is hammad it can enter the wood easier they are just putting oil on the nail so that he can enter the wood easier when it is hammered.

Breaking Night News NTA and channel news.
Buhari landmark judgement against 8 billion US dollar lawsuit. Lawsuit kicked out of Court these are the lies which Nigerians like
Re: Nigeria Floors P&ID As UK Court Grants Relief From $10bn Fine by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:13pm On Sep 04, 2020
isthatso:

like I said you take some time to read, and when you read seek understanding of what you are reading. There is no interest accruing at least for the duration of the case, it is right there in black and white....For God's sake, READ!!!!!!!!!!

So when you fail to pay or default on your pay mint there is no interest on the money. So tell me how has the money being skyrocketed so much
Re: Nigeria Floors P&ID As UK Court Grants Relief From $10bn Fine by Golan007: 5:14pm On Sep 04, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

I love the way Nigerians fool themselves but wait till the end the truth will come out. They are just giving you time so that when the Neil is hammad it can enter the wood easier they are just putting oil on the nail so that he can enter the wood easier when it is hammered.

Buhari landmark judgement against 8 billion US dollar lawsuit. Lawsuit kicked out of Court these are the lies which Nigerians like

Be fooling yourself.

Those involved, especially the Oyinbos, would be more than happy to avoid jail time.

Watch how it transpires.
Re: Nigeria Floors P&ID As UK Court Grants Relief From $10bn Fine by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

So where you fail to pay or default on your favourite pair mint there is no interest on the money

READ the judgement, your problem is English.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Floors P&ID As UK Court Grants Relief From $10bn Fine by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2020
favor914:
I really get spiritual problem sha, that confused hippopotamus wey be my mama na ashawo, my papa na îdiot me sef no even get small sense. Waka shege to me
whatever rocks your boat sir cool
Re: Nigeria Floors P&ID As UK Court Grants Relief From $10bn Fine by ofiko123(m): 5:23pm On Sep 04, 2020
Good news.....
Re: Nigeria Floors P&ID As UK Court Grants Relief From $10bn Fine by SmartyPants(m): 5:25pm On Sep 04, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

The judge Nigeria more time to pay back the money. At this moment it is obvious Nigerian cannot pay anything

The Court gave Nigeria more time to contest the original claim, and granted relief from the arbitral award.

Better take my initial advice.
Re: Nigeria Floors P&ID As UK Court Grants Relief From $10bn Fine by Golan007: 5:26pm On Sep 04, 2020
RNiger01:
[s][/s]

Ok, you are.
Re: Nigeria Floors P&ID As UK Court Grants Relief From $10bn Fine by Golan007: 5:30pm On Sep 04, 2020
RNiger01:
[s][/s]

E pain am.

Re: Nigeria Floors P&ID As UK Court Grants Relief From $10bn Fine by frog12: 5:55pm On Sep 04, 2020
not REALLY a victory.
Just part of judicial step to understand the positions
Re: Nigeria Floors P&ID As UK Court Grants Relief From $10bn Fine by MusaChukwudi: 6:33pm On Sep 04, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

have hear this from a lot of Nigerians with loud mouth when things heat up they will be the first ones to run away and attending the. Just look at the Ghana South Africa Kenya China Botswana Angola Namibia Rwanda India when things that he did or Nigerians will forget they are Nigerians and will even turn against one another. You forgot what happened to Damilola court case. Forgot out the Nigerian government was sued in Australia 1994- 95. Just look at the abacha Loot even after winning the court case the countries are now saying they're using the money to pay Nigerian debt what happened the government is silent

F off!
Re: Nigeria Floors P&ID As UK Court Grants Relief From $10bn Fine by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:28pm On Sep 04, 2020
Golan007:

Be fooling yourself.

Those involved, especially the Oyinbos, would be more than happy to avoid jail time.

Watch how it transpires.

Illiterate when has Nigeria ever jailed a white man when even Indians and Chinese Nigerians are covered again. I like the way my Nigerian fool and themselves in the coughing. Most Nigerian people live in dreamland as they are dreaming they believe it is
Re: Nigeria Floors P&ID As UK Court Grants Relief From $10bn Fine by Golan007: 10:01pm On Sep 04, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Illiterate when has Nigeria ever jailed a white man when even Indians and Chinese Nigerians are covered again. I like the way my Nigerian fool and themselves in the coughing. Most Nigerian people live in dreamland as they are dreaming they believe it is

You really have limited ability.

Is the trial in Nigeria?

Go school you no go
Re: Nigeria Floors P&ID As UK Court Grants Relief From $10bn Fine by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:40pm On Sep 04, 2020
Golan007:

You really have limited ability.

Is the trial in Nigeria?

Go school you no go

Illiterate if you want more information watch the video below Nigeria was paid 1.5 million US Dollar by day and above penalty. For every 24 hours which went by Nigeria was paid more than 1.5 million US dollar a day and see all of this Nigerian empty vessels. I know Nigerians will go and bring out their own statistics or Lies. In fact now it is worse if the court case goes against them they will be looking at over 12 billion US dollar for wasting the Justice time..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_aVVqvmauw
Re: Nigeria Floors P&ID As UK Court Grants Relief From $10bn Fine by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:47pm On Sep 04, 2020
Nigerian government and Nigerians are totally finished how can you say the contract was awarded only in Legal terms by government officials. Nigerian government is just digging a grave. So government official went to sign in Legal contracts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-MZ9JSKPy0
Re: Nigeria Floors P&ID As UK Court Grants Relief From $10bn Fine by Miracle1991: 10:55pm On Sep 04, 2020
Ipob miscreants will not like this news.
They hate good news coming from Nigeria.
Had it been it's a bad news this thread for don reach 98 pages full of Ipob jumping up and down.
Re: Nigeria Floors P&ID As UK Court Grants Relief From $10bn Fine by Golan007: 10:57pm On Sep 04, 2020
[s]
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Illiterate if you want more information watch the video below Nigeria was paid 1.5 million US Dollar by day and above penalty. For every 24 hours which went by Nigeria was paid more than 1.5 million US dollar a day and see all of this Nigerian empty vessels. I know Nigerians will go and bring out their own statistics or Lies. In fact now it is worse if the court case goes against them they will be looking at over 12 billion US dollar for wasting the Justice time..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_aVVqvmauw
[/s]
Re: Nigeria Floors P&ID As UK Court Grants Relief From $10bn Fine by Miracle1991: 11:01pm On Sep 04, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

pained ipob.
Re: Nigeria Floors P&ID As UK Court Grants Relief From $10bn Fine by doeeyed: 11:37pm On Sep 04, 2020
NGpatriot:

1. This is an ongoing litigation and court process that we must see through in our favour and if you actually read, the judge said Nigeria acted reasonably well and there's a strong prima facie case of fraud on the part of P&ID.

2. The main reason for challenging the J&ID is to have the judgement and liability against Nigeria vacated, not to just sit like muimu. accept the judgement and write a check to J&ID.

3. Win or lose, not challenging court cases and judgements against you especially when you have a strong case against the judgement is irresponsible, it's reckless and total abdication of duty.

4. Not challenging such cases is inviting and giving go ahead other poachers and corrupt elements to swindle, doop you and take you to court because they know you are mumu and won't challenge them

5. What if at the end of the case they ruled in our favour and we don't have to pay 1 kobo? Are you still going to be insulting and calling us illiterates?

We are not illiterates because only illiterates roll over like mumu and write checks without challenging the fraudulent acts behind the payments.

Be patriotic and stand up for your own country and her efforts for a change because you made zero sense.

Thank you

Re: Nigeria Floors P&ID As UK Court Grants Relief From $10bn Fine by doeeyed: 11:43pm On Sep 04, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

That status quo is changing...
Its no longer business as usual.

Lack of very visible cases won't undermine the work going on behind the scenes.

All possible fraudulent foreign players are duly warned.

Re: Nigeria Floors P&ID As UK Court Grants Relief From $10bn Fine by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:42am On Sep 05, 2020
doeeyed:

That status quo is changing...
Its no longer business as usual.

Lack of very visible cases won't undermine the work going on behind the scenes.

All possible fraudulent foreign players are duly warned.

Northern illiterate which will do anything to defend a illiterate.
If Nigeria was so serious when the court case was taking place the president's daughter was doing wedding.
Just imagine somebody is suing your family for 10 billion US dollar and that same day your daughter is doing wedding.
Illiteracy and stupidity is a problem in Nigeria is called case was lost from the beginning keep on pulling yourself the white people are going to disgrace the president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldiers Arrest Looters Of NYSC Camp Abuja / NDLEA Arrests Village Head & 10 Others, Intercepts Opoid Pills, Skunk, Heroin / Hard Times Over Soon – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.