Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

What Is The Cost Of Living In Abuja?? - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Is The Cost Of Living In Abuja?? (40122 Views)

Nigerian Woman Laments The Increasing Cost Of Living In Canada / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Cost Of Living In Abuja?? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 19, 2021
redpegasus:
I want to thank you all for your advice and recommendations . It won't be a a gathering of Nigerians without the use of colourful languages but all in all it has been helpful . I will be moving to Abuja this weekend to prepare things against next month when i will be starting work . the apartment i got is in Kubwa . I have a vehicle. No place in Nigeria is safe, I'm believing in God for protection .

The summary i got from this thread is :
Get a job or have a business b4 moving to Abuja (done)
Have a vehicle for transportation (done skrt skrt)
Buy food from the local market instead of eating out (noted)
Live within your means (noted)
Abuja residents are not social. (this is a trend in most cities i've lived. tokyo, london, kl. so im not shocked)
buy land and build instead of renting (with which money?)
it cost nothing to live in Aso Rock (Ok)

It's been a pleasure.
Cheers

You read the emboldened here? grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Cost Of Living In Abuja?? by Nobody: 5:01am On Nov 26, 2021
Elixza01:
Please I want to relocate to Abuja... I need someone we can pay rent together and show me around. I also want to get a job, preferably teaching. Cause I have a B.Sc and Education certificate. I would be glad if anyone can recommend me good schools I can apply to and comfortable accommodation.
Thanks, please someone respond.
Do you still need someone to share accommodation with?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of Living In Abuja?? by yinkarh187(m): 8:32pm On Dec 01, 2021
Please any idea on the cost to rent a self con around Lugbe area or any of its environ
Re: What Is The Cost Of Living In Abuja?? by kaywhy09(m): 6:00pm On Dec 12, 2021
Hello NLDs. Please, I plan to change environment and relocate to Abuja. I would mind affordable, shared apparent so the cost of rent won't weigh on me.

Anyone who can be of help should kindly connect me or with me via contact on my signature.

Thank you.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Living In Abuja?? by kaywhy09(m): 6:11pm On Dec 12, 2021
Happiness09:

Do you still need someone to share accommodation with?
Are you based in Abuja Please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

9 Wedding Guests Die In Edo Road Accident (Photos) / How Much Is Lagos To New York Flight ? / My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.