Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,083 members, 7,849,395 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:22 PM

No One Ownes Anyone Anything, How Deep Does This Narrative Run? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / No One Ownes Anyone Anything, How Deep Does This Narrative Run? (164 Views)

Why Does This Statement Gets Women Angry? / Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff / Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No One Ownes Anyone Anything, How Deep Does This Narrative Run? by Chizybrown: 1:30pm On Sep 04, 2020
So I ran a certain thing by my client and asked for his opinion, turns out his thoughts are in close alignment with what I delivered and that brings me to this common issue some humans have somehow normalised that “no one owes anyone anything”.

I used to believe this to a certain extent but now, I’m not so sure.
Inasmuch as I’ve come to normalize not expecting anything from humans and preaching same, the law of the call of duty proposes that certain things are owed certain people and situations for decorum’s sake. No one ownes anyone anything

We’ve so normalised the no “one owes you anything” slang that some PEOPLE have taken it as a blank cheque to display Shi**ty behavior and get away with it under the umbrella of owing no one anything.
There’s a lot to be said on this matter but I’ll take it one day at a time.

First: I don’t care who yells it from the top of their lungs, I stand by this: you do owe certain people things.No one ownes anyone anything

Oh, why do parents not abandon their babies at the hospital and go home after all they don’t owe them care?

READ: What is the hardest truth you had to accept about life that made you Stronger

Why do African parents especially, work off their fingers to send kids to school, some of these kids who later become smart and realise they don’t owe their parents nada?

READ MORE BELOW
https://www.naijatalkzone.com.ng/no-one-owes-anyone-anything-how-deep-does-this-narrative-run/

BEST COMMENT ABOVE THE LINK GET 1GB OF DATA

(1) (Reply)

Newly Design - Bath Towel Bar, Order Now / Quality Ladies Flat Shoes / New Dry Cleaner In Lekki Phase 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.