Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Businessman, Elliot Lions, Withdraws His Engagement Ring - Pictures - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Businessman, Elliot Lions, Withdraws His Engagement Ring - Pictures (58829 Views)

Runtown's Baby Mama Reacts To His Engagement To His 20 Year Old Girlfriend / Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) / Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businessman, Elliot Lions, Withdraws His Engagement Ring - Pictures by EyezofGod120: 4:44pm On Sep 04, 2020
Jirehz:

grin
As of 16:13 gmt
Righteousness guy is leading the poll

Go righteous!
Go righteous!! grin
,lols,,damn niggaarr dey lead now o,,,

1 Like

Re: Businessman, Elliot Lions, Withdraws His Engagement Ring - Pictures by EyezofGod120: 4:44pm On Sep 04, 2020
Obzerfapex:
na draw bro
,,damn niggaarr.dey lead o,he get plenty fans here o

1 Like

Re: Businessman, Elliot Lions, Withdraws His Engagement Ring - Pictures by IYANGBALI: 4:46pm On Sep 04, 2020
adontcare:
Hmmm
see as you dey moan like sey him thing don enter your thing, reach your throat grin
Re: Businessman, Elliot Lions, Withdraws His Engagement Ring - Pictures by omomummy13: 4:46pm On Sep 04, 2020
I'm happy for the girl.
Re: Businessman, Elliot Lions, Withdraws His Engagement Ring - Pictures by Eniola40(m): 4:46pm On Sep 04, 2020
Desiderius:
if a billionaire with beards come for you now story go change..confused people
grin grin
Re: Businessman, Elliot Lions, Withdraws His Engagement Ring - Pictures by ThugBoy(m): 4:48pm On Sep 04, 2020
Source say she leave Elliot side for Asaba go Bleep one poor Smally wey she used 6years senior for Oghara her community.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3005105486267870&id=100003053453713

1 Like

Re: Businessman, Elliot Lions, Withdraws His Engagement Ring - Pictures by IYANGBALI: 4:48pm On Sep 04, 2020
ipobarethieves:
sad He don drill borehole.She's now tasteless and sour
na who go come chop the remnant now?
Re: Businessman, Elliot Lions, Withdraws His Engagement Ring - Pictures by ofiko123(m): 4:57pm On Sep 04, 2020
Your life your business...
Re: Businessman, Elliot Lions, Withdraws His Engagement Ring - Pictures by ofiko123(m): 4:57pm On Sep 04, 2020
IYANGBALI:

The million dollar question..
Re: Businessman, Elliot Lions, Withdraws His Engagement Ring - Pictures by Chibestigwe: 4:59pm On Sep 04, 2020
Interesting
Re: Businessman, Elliot Lions, Withdraws His Engagement Ring - Pictures by IghravweIG(m): 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2020
Bushmeat don catch the hunter grin

Say no to lying hoes. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Businessman, Elliot Lions, Withdraws His Engagement Ring - Pictures by proclinician: 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2020
What do you expect from a slay Queen with leg like upper case K.
Re: Businessman, Elliot Lions, Withdraws His Engagement Ring - Pictures by Neddyogu(m): 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2020
Na wa for Waec. Business man don sell English join sef.
Re: Businessman, Elliot Lions, Withdraws His Engagement Ring - Pictures by letitrainnow(m): 5:10pm On Sep 04, 2020
What goes up comes down.
Re: Businessman, Elliot Lions, Withdraws His Engagement Ring - Pictures by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 04, 2020
klm38:
shall never end
WITHIN THE END TIME
Re: Businessman, Elliot Lions, Withdraws His Engagement Ring - Pictures by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2020
Him say na abuse of engagement grin grin grin grin
Re: Businessman, Elliot Lions, Withdraws His Engagement Ring - Pictures by CheedyJ(m): 5:39pm On Sep 04, 2020
emmy512:
You see all this slay queens with tiny purse or bags wey d deh empty?
Then come go party take pictures with legs bent like C , or you see them for hotel or swimming pool fear them
I swear , you’re so spot on.. inshort, any guy wey no fear those type of ladies go wicked pass buhari
Re: Businessman, Elliot Lions, Withdraws His Engagement Ring - Pictures by classicfrank4u(m): 5:49pm On Sep 04, 2020
prciouschika:
Y embarrass the lady on social media Just see grammar shocked simple english he can't write how are my sure he speaks fluently undecided yeye dey smell

No embarrassment there.
Thesame way he posted on social media when he got her engaged is exactly the same way he posted their disengagement.

1 Like

Re: Businessman, Elliot Lions, Withdraws His Engagement Ring - Pictures by smallsmall: 5:49pm On Sep 04, 2020
Buddy0:
Mumu... Why bring it online. Some men shaa just pussy arse niggarrrs

When he brought the Engagement and Kneeling down ONLINE, you applauded him....... undecided undecided

Some people are naturally, EXTREMELY DUMB.
grin grin angry
Re: Businessman, Elliot Lions, Withdraws His Engagement Ring - Pictures by DrayZee: 5:51pm On Sep 04, 2020
nazicartel:
Seems the girl had an affair outside or something like that... But coming on social network to post it isn't cool... Their matters though
No...he must bring it online. His proposal was also brought online. Let everyone know not to associate nonsense with him again.

1 Like

Re: Businessman, Elliot Lions, Withdraws His Engagement Ring - Pictures by smallsmall: 5:52pm On Sep 04, 2020
prciouschika:
Y embarrass the lady on social media Just see grammar shocked simple english he can't write how are my sure he speaks fluently undecided yeye dey smell

Na the same foreign grammar grin im take toast and engage the lady, No Biggy in that one.
Say something else abeg, the Painment is getting contagious! grin undecided

1 Like

Re: Businessman, Elliot Lions, Withdraws His Engagement Ring - Pictures by baby124: 5:56pm On Sep 04, 2020
Lmaoooo... two crazy people.
Re: Businessman, Elliot Lions, Withdraws His Engagement Ring - Pictures by smallsmall: 5:58pm On Sep 04, 2020
IYANGBALI:

Na dat same persin wey dey chop and secretly before the guy discover say his Yam is depreciating at an alarming rate! grin grin
A case of Yam-eating from both ends
! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Businessman, Elliot Lions, Withdraws His Engagement Ring - Pictures by 2DADDEY: 5:59pm On Sep 04, 2020
Slawormir leading.. actually liked and shared same post cheesy

1 Like

Re: Businessman, Elliot Lions, Withdraws His Engagement Ring - Pictures by smallsmall: 6:01pm On Sep 04, 2020
ThugBoy:
Source say she leave Elliot side for Asaba go Bleep one poor Smally wey she used 6years senior for Oghara her community.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3005105486267870&id=100003053453713

I thought as much
All Hoes and Oloshos must Pay the Ultimate Price.
Re: Businessman, Elliot Lions, Withdraws His Engagement Ring - Pictures by Regex: 6:01pm On Sep 04, 2020
klm38:
shall never end

They said.
Re: Businessman, Elliot Lions, Withdraws His Engagement Ring - Pictures by Numero9: 6:01pm On Sep 04, 2020
So many girls and guys have become so loose!
Re: Businessman, Elliot Lions, Withdraws His Engagement Ring - Pictures by DrayZee: 6:03pm On Sep 04, 2020
cynhamscakes:
I think he has deleted the post. The lady probably dodged a bullet. With his beard like what I can't describe. I hate beard so much. I like it clean, shaven or well low trimmed
He is the one who dodged a bullet pls. No time to waste on nonsense.
Re: Businessman, Elliot Lions, Withdraws His Engagement Ring - Pictures by DrayZee: 6:08pm On Sep 04, 2020
Almost all the women on this thread are pained that she wasn’t able to trap the guy. Eyah cheesy. They were rooting for their colleague.

I wonder how he even proposed to her in the first place. Just looking at her is enough to tell you what she’s about.

1 Like

Re: Businessman, Elliot Lions, Withdraws His Engagement Ring - Pictures by smallsmall: 6:09pm On Sep 04, 2020
Dbarrzx:
long engagement is most likely acidic and toxic...when you are ready then proposed and marry

Rushed engagement/marriage is a life sentence! angry angry angry
A broken engagement, is better than a life of sufferage or a toxic marriage which ends in divorce.
undecided undecided
Re: Businessman, Elliot Lions, Withdraws His Engagement Ring - Pictures by smallsmall: 6:11pm On Sep 04, 2020
DrayZee:
Almost all the women on this thread are pained that she wasn’t able to trap the guy. Eyah cheesy. They were rooting for their colleague.

I wonder how he even proposed to her in the first place. Just looking at her is enough to tell you what she’s about.

You know e get as e dey be, when such things seems like it is getting close to Home. shocked grin grin
Re: Businessman, Elliot Lions, Withdraws His Engagement Ring - Pictures by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 6:11pm On Sep 04, 2020
Nawa o, @Viviangist, Keep it Up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Nu Mumu Dey Love. I'm Getting Married For Money" Bride Shares Pre-Wedding Pics / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating / Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.