Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Wearing Waist Beads Is Not A Sign Of Irresponsibility. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wearing Waist Beads Is Not A Sign Of Irresponsibility. (3057 Views)

Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu / I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads / My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wearing Waist Beads Is Not A Sign Of Irresponsibility. by bbstarr(f): 1:59pm On Sep 04, 2020
Waist beads are traditional body accessories that consist of small glass beads, decorative stones, crystals or cowries on a string and this is worn around the waist or the hips. Waist beads isn't a new fashion statement. It has been worn for several centuries by Africans and Asians most especially Indians.

Recently, it has gained popularity than ever before among women from all over the world including black American women. What baffles me most is how people think wearing waist beads is a sign of irresponsibility or sign of being diabolic. These assumptions are really surprising and very baseless. Ladies wear beads for a number of reasons I'm going to be talking about in this article.

Most ladies wear it for fashion. Beads are fashionable! Their beauty, sleekness and they way they jingle. They are beautiful to behold so I wonder why anyone will have a problem with them. Ladies wear it to feel beautiful and attractive.

Wearing of waist beads can also be used as a weight gain determinant. Some women wear it around their waist to detect if they are gaining weight or losing weight. Waist beads don't stretch out, so when it tightens, it's a sign of weight gain. When it loosens, it's a sign of weight loss.

Culturally, waist beads are used to determine maturity. In some cultures, when a women sees her period for the first time, she wears a waist beads as a ceremonial right of passage into womanhood. In some other cultures too, parents put waist beads on the waist of newborn babies.

Waist beads are being used as a way to control your posture. It forces you to sit upright or else the string will cut and make your beads scatter all over the place. It helps you control your bad sitting posture.

Conclusively, waist beads is not a sign of irresponsibility or a sign of being diabolic. It's fashion. It's culture. It's beautiful and it's also natural. Every single African tribe has waist beads as part of its cultural adornment, so why is it that recently its receiving negative reviews from men and non users of waist beads?

https://naijacryptogirl.com/wearing-waist-beads-is-not-a-sign-of-irresponsibility/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wearing Waist Beads Is Not A Sign Of Irresponsibility. by ubunja(m): 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2020
bbstarr:
Waist beads are traditional body accessories that consist of small glass beads, decorative stones, crystals or cowries on a string and this is worn around the waist or the hips. Waist beads isn't a new fashion statement. It has been worn for several centuries by Africans and Asians most especially Indians.

Recently, it has gained popularity than ever before among women from all over the world including black American women. What baffles me most is how people think wearing waist beads is a sign of irresponsibility or sign of being diabolic. These assumptions are really surprising and very baseless. Ladies wear beads for a number of reasons I'm going to be talking about in this article.

Most ladies wear it for fashion. Beads are fashionable! Their beauty, sleekness and they way they jingle. They are beautiful to behold so I wonder why anyone will have a problem with them. Ladies wear it to feel beautiful and attractive.

Wearing of waist beads can also be used as a weight gain determinant. Some women wear it around their waist to detect if they are gaining weight or losing weight. Waist beads don't stretch out, so when it tightens, it's a sign of weight gain. When it loosens, it's a sign of weight loss.

Culturally, waist beads are used to determine maturity. In some cultures, when a women sees her period for the first time, she wears a waist beads as a ceremonial right of passage into womanhood. In some other cultures too, parents put waist beads on the waist of newborn babies.

Waist beads are being used as a way to control your posture. It forces you to sit upright or else the string will cut and make your beads scatter all over the place. It helps you control your bad sitting posture.

Conclusively, waist beads is not a sign of irresponsibility or a sign of being diabolic. It's fashion. It's culture. It's beautiful and it's also natural. Every single African tribe has waist beads as part of its cultural adornment, so why is it that recently its receiving negative reviews from men and non users of waist beads?

https://naijacryptogirl.com/wearing-waist-beads-is-not-a-sign-of-irresponsibility/
I need to see where men attacked waist beads. Post links and snapshots then we take it from there.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wearing Waist Beads Is Not A Sign Of Irresponsibility. by Emodeee: 3:05pm On Sep 04, 2020
It's sexy. I like it when ladies wear it.

5 Likes

Re: Wearing Waist Beads Is Not A Sign Of Irresponsibility. by fati2001(m): 3:11pm On Sep 04, 2020
smiley

1 Like

Re: Wearing Waist Beads Is Not A Sign Of Irresponsibility. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2020
i like waistbeads on a lady
the one i dont like is nose rings and heavy tatoos across the body

2 Likes

Re: Wearing Waist Beads Is Not A Sign Of Irresponsibility. by paul100(m): 3:52pm On Sep 04, 2020
Waistbeads are beautiful beads that have some importance but in these our times,most girls wear it for bad things.My analysis may not be 100% correct but more than 70% ladies that wear that beads have wayward lifestyles.
You see them on Instagram shaking their ass up and down with the aim of enticing men.You hear stories upon stories on social media on how girls have use these beads to make men give them what they want.Few days ago,I saw a video where someone was pouring chicken blood on a waist head.What's all that?
It is better not to wear this than for one small bead to make people that a wrong impression about you.Just like plaited hairs,dreads,coloured hairs,ear rings etc for guys.
Some guys would have loved to do these things but to avoid people having a wrong impression about you.They forget about it.We all know that if SARS
see someone with what I mentioned above,you can be harrassed even when you know you are innocent.

2 Likes

Re: Wearing Waist Beads Is Not A Sign Of Irresponsibility. by sacajawea: 4:33pm On Sep 04, 2020
About half of the women in my area wear or must have worn waist beads at some point in their lives.
So at Mrs/Miss OP, nobody thinks like that! Except maybe the fools in your Social Circle
Re: Wearing Waist Beads Is Not A Sign Of Irresponsibility. by sacajawea: 4:35pm On Sep 04, 2020
fati2001:
smiley
Ah! Ọmọ burúkú!! grin

1 Like

Re: Wearing Waist Beads Is Not A Sign Of Irresponsibility. by sacajawea: 4:35pm On Sep 04, 2020
ubunja:
I need to see where men attacked waist beads. Post links and snapshots then we take it from there.
I'm waiting too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wearing Waist Beads Is Not A Sign Of Irresponsibility. by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:58pm On Sep 04, 2020
Oh waistbeads my fettish grin
Re: Wearing Waist Beads Is Not A Sign Of Irresponsibility. by Aimerosa25(f): 5:45pm On Sep 04, 2020
Abeg tell them ooo, it is really beautiful especially if u gat d waist

1 Like

Re: Wearing Waist Beads Is Not A Sign Of Irresponsibility. by bbstarr(f): 5:50pm On Sep 04, 2020
ubunja:

Did I make any reference to nairaland? Or any social media platform? I wrote the article based on what I see around me. The post is for my blog, I just decided to post it on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Wearing Waist Beads Is Not A Sign Of Irresponsibility. by bbstarr(f): 5:50pm On Sep 04, 2020
Emodeee:
It's sexy. I like it when ladies wear it.

It's been a while Emodee
Re: Wearing Waist Beads Is Not A Sign Of Irresponsibility. by bbstarr(f): 5:51pm On Sep 04, 2020
lefulefu:
i like waistbeads on a lady
the one i dont like is nose rings and heavy tatoos across the body

Big bro wink
Re: Wearing Waist Beads Is Not A Sign Of Irresponsibility. by bbstarr(f): 5:52pm On Sep 04, 2020
paul100:
Waistbeads are beautiful beads that have some importance but in these our times,most girls wear it for bad things.My analysis may not be 100% correct but more than 70% ladies that wear that beads have wayward lifestyles.
You see them on Instagram shaking their ass up and down with the aim of enticing men.You hear stories upon stories on social media on how girls have use these beads to make men give them what they want.Few days ago,I saw a video where someone was pouring chicken blood on a waist head.What's all that?
It is better not to wear this than for one small bead to make people that a wrong impression about you.Just like plaited hairs,dreads,coloured hairs,ear rings etc for guys.
Some guys would have loved to do these things but to avoid people having a wrong impression about you.They forget about it.We all know that if SARS
see someone with what I mentioned above,you can be harrassed even when you know you are innocent.

Well, you're right to some extent

1 Like

Re: Wearing Waist Beads Is Not A Sign Of Irresponsibility. by bbstarr(f): 5:53pm On Sep 04, 2020
sacajawea:
About half of the women in my area wear or must have worn waist beads at some point in their lives.
So at Mrs/Miss OP, nobody thinks like that! Except maybe the fools in your Social Circle
Nobody thinks like that? Nah, some people still see girls who use waist beads as being wayward. Even some Nigerian parents fall into this category.
Re: Wearing Waist Beads Is Not A Sign Of Irresponsibility. by bbstarr(f): 5:54pm On Sep 04, 2020
Aimerosa25:
Abeg tell them ooo, it is really beautiful especially if u gat d waist
wink
Re: Wearing Waist Beads Is Not A Sign Of Irresponsibility. by Aimerosa25(f): 5:56pm On Sep 04, 2020
bbstarr:

wink
yes ma, it's really nice
Re: Wearing Waist Beads Is Not A Sign Of Irresponsibility. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 04, 2020
If you are coming to see me, make sure you take off your waistbeads before coming.

No waistbead allowed on this side
Re: Wearing Waist Beads Is Not A Sign Of Irresponsibility. by ubunja(m): 6:03pm On Sep 04, 2020
bbstarr:

Did I make any reference to nairaland? Or any social media platform? I wrote the article based on what I see around me. The post is for my blog, I just decided to post it on nairaland.
who said anything about nairaland?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wearing Waist Beads Is Not A Sign Of Irresponsibility. by bbstarr(f): 6:06pm On Sep 04, 2020
0KNM:
If you are coming to see me, make sure you take off your waistbeads before coming.

No waistbead allowed on this side
You'll surely have a reason. Can you state your reasons?
Re: Wearing Waist Beads Is Not A Sign Of Irresponsibility. by Vianna(f): 6:07pm On Sep 04, 2020
Alot of people even see it as diabolical. Misconception.
Re: Wearing Waist Beads Is Not A Sign Of Irresponsibility. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 04, 2020
bbstarr:

You'll surely have a reason. Can you state your reasons?
I sure do. It spoils my ajesara

1 Like

Re: Wearing Waist Beads Is Not A Sign Of Irresponsibility. by bbstarr(f): 6:11pm On Sep 04, 2020
Vianna:

I heard that too. As at this afternoon, someone around me still said it's fetish.

1 Like

Re: Wearing Waist Beads Is Not A Sign Of Irresponsibility. by bbstarr(f): 6:12pm On Sep 04, 2020
0KNM:

I sure do. It spoils my ajesara

grin grin grin I'll seal my lips
Re: Wearing Waist Beads Is Not A Sign Of Irresponsibility. by chocboi78(m): 6:14pm On Sep 04, 2020
I personally love it when babes wears it,cause it looks sexy on them and turns me on.
However I understand why some people including parents dislike it is because most runs girls wear it to increase their waist size and also to seduce men, so most times it's seen as a tool used by oloshos.

1 Like

Re: Wearing Waist Beads Is Not A Sign Of Irresponsibility. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 04, 2020
Vianna:
Especially me, preety lady. �
Re: Wearing Waist Beads Is Not A Sign Of Irresponsibility. by Iamgrey5(m): 6:31pm On Sep 04, 2020
I hate when I see ladies wearing waste beads

I just see it at as a strange attempt to look beautiful and often see such ladies as shallow.

No offence!

1 Like

Re: Wearing Waist Beads Is Not A Sign Of Irresponsibility. by Edyice: 6:34pm On Sep 04, 2020
I let am oooh

Mostly when banging a lady using doggy style ..

The beads will be move up and down grin

Any bad boyz here ( biko cover me up cool)

Re: Wearing Waist Beads Is Not A Sign Of Irresponsibility. by bbstarr(f): 6:35pm On Sep 04, 2020
Iamgrey5:
I hate when I see ladies wearing waste beads

I just see at as a strange attempt to look beautiful and often see such ladies as shallow.

No offence!
It's been a while Grey smiley
Re: Wearing Waist Beads Is Not A Sign Of Irresponsibility. by Iamgrey5(m): 6:37pm On Sep 04, 2020
bbstarr:
It's been a while Grey smiley
Ha na Sexybbstar cheesy
I didn't even notice
Why you remove Sexy from your name?
Re: Wearing Waist Beads Is Not A Sign Of Irresponsibility. by bbstarr(f): 6:38pm On Sep 04, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Ha na Sexybbstar cheesy

I didn't even notice

Why you remove Sexy from your name?

That moniker is not ideal for business. I had to create another one to promote my business

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Most Of Nigerian Ladies Are Very Stingy? / 11 Intimate Sex Positions To Boost Your Love Connection / Love And Expiry Dates!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.