Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Wearing Waist Beads Is Not A Sign Of Irresponsibility. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wearing Waist Beads Is Not A Sign Of Irresponsibility. (3058 Views)

Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu / I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads / My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wearing Waist Beads Is Not A Sign Of Irresponsibility. by Iamgrey5(m): 6:40pm On Sep 04, 2020
bbstarr:

That moniker is not ideal for business. I had to create another one to promote my business
Ok no p.

I hope you are good sha.

Good luck with your crypto currency stuff.
Re: Wearing Waist Beads Is Not A Sign Of Irresponsibility. by bbstarr(f): 6:50pm On Sep 04, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Ok no p.

I hope you are good sha.

Good luck with your crypto currency stuff.

I'm good. I'll send you a message on Facebook this evening.
Re: Wearing Waist Beads Is Not A Sign Of Irresponsibility. by itiswellwithme: 6:51pm On Sep 04, 2020
speechless
Re: Wearing Waist Beads Is Not A Sign Of Irresponsibility. by Iamgrey5(m): 6:58pm On Sep 04, 2020
bbstarr:

I'm good. I'll send you a message on Facebook this evening.
Ok no problem

i would be expecting it.
Re: Wearing Waist Beads Is Not A Sign Of Irresponsibility. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 04, 2020
bbstarr:

Big bro wink
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Wearing Waist Beads Is Not A Sign Of Irresponsibility. by thatthickgurl(f): 7:30pm On Sep 04, 2020
I sell sexy Waistbeads and anklets
Send me a mail

2 Likes

Re: Wearing Waist Beads Is Not A Sign Of Irresponsibility. by BeautyB99(f): 8:33pm On Sep 04, 2020
Only people with poor mentality that think waist bead and anklet makes a lady irresponsible, if you don't like it then stop condemning or judging other people that wears it. They said sagging of trousers started in prison but yet these days you see young guys sagging but nobody calls all those guys prisoners, now girls are wearing waist bead and anklet and guys will tagged those girls irresponsible or prostitute, as if those people that judge them their life has become responsible ever since they were born mtchew

2 Likes

Re: Wearing Waist Beads Is Not A Sign Of Irresponsibility. by potbelly(m): 11:12pm On Sep 04, 2020
Not necessarily...
Re: Wearing Waist Beads Is Not A Sign Of Irresponsibility. by Konquest: 8:22pm On Apr 30, 2021
bbstarr:
Waist beads are traditional body accessories that consist of small glass beads, decorative stones, crystals or cowries on a string and this is worn around the waist or the hips. Waist beads isn't a new fashion statement. It has been worn for several centuries by Africans and Asians most especially Indians.

Recently, it has gained popularity than ever before among women from all over the world including black American women. What baffles me most is how people think wearing waist beads is a sign of irresponsibility or sign of being diabolic. These assumptions are really surprising and very baseless. Ladies wear beads for a number of reasons I'm going to be talking about in this article.

Most ladies wear it for fashion. Beads are fashionable! Their beauty, sleekness and they way they jingle. They are beautiful to behold so I wonder why anyone will have a problem with them. Ladies wear it to feel beautiful and attractive.

Wearing of waist beads can also be used as a weight gain determinant. Some women wear it around their waist to detect if they are gaining weight or losing weight. Waist beads don't stretch out, so when it tightens, it's a sign of weight gain. When it loosens, it's a sign of weight loss.

Culturally, waist beads are used to determine maturity. In some cultures, when a women sees her period for the first time, she wears a waist beads as a ceremonial right of passage into womanhood. In some other cultures too, parents put waist beads on the waist of newborn babies.

Waist beads are being used as a way to control your posture. It forces you to sit upright or else the string will cut and make your beads scatter all over the place. It helps you control your bad sitting posture.

Conclusively, waist beads is not a sign of irresponsibility or a sign of being diabolic. It's fashion. It's culture. It's beautiful and it's also natural. Every single African tribe has waist beads as part of its cultural adornment, so why is it that recently its receiving negative reviews from men and non users of waist beads?

https://naijacryptogirl.com/wearing-waist-beads-is-not-a-sign-of-irresponsibility/
I love abstract works of art and
thin metal waist chains or beads
are creative masterpieces that accentuate the femininity of
women who've got style.

Ankle chains also look great
on properly dressed ladies.wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unexpected Erection And Cums Anytime I Think Or See Erotic Image. Help. / Guys What's The Most Outrageous Thing Your Girlfriend Has Ever Demanded For? / My Dick Is Too Big And My Girlfriend Says She Wants To Break Up With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.