Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! (1894 Views)

Emojis Are Evil, The Pact With King Solomon / The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity / 4 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Christianity And Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by Xmuslim: 11:51pm On Sep 04, 2020
CHOPbeating:

When a person is not christian or muslim does not necessarily means that person is an atheist!

this is a common misconception.

Many people think I'm atheist because I don't practice any religion. Whereas I'm agnostic at the moment. I can't overstress myself regarding big questions, but I keep learning

2 Likes

Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by Xmuslim: 11:54pm On Sep 04, 2020
CHOPbeating:

WHY WOULD GOD NEED PEOPLE TO WORSHIP HIM? OF WHAT BENEFIT WILL IT BE TO HIM?
I keep asking this question. Some says because he deserves it. Like wtf. Infact, I give up on some people

1 Like

Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by Xmuslim: 11:57pm On Sep 04, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Mistake no 1) God no send you or anyone to praise Am.

He is God all by Himself!

And if man won't praise Him, Solution, if He needs Praises, The Stones and Rocks will get up to Praise Him.

What can you give Him? Even yourself and All your soul and the praise which comes out from your mouth, is His Already. For He Pre-Owns and He is still the Owner of You!

So, consider this, would a man thank you for giving to Him, his very own thing?

Oh simple man, you think too much of yourself to your own destruction!
you are soo ignorant and your world view is extremely narrow

1 Like

Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 04, 2020
Cool thread!
Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by Dtruthspeaker: 5:56am On Sep 05, 2020
Xmuslim:
you are soo ignorant and your world view is extremely narrow

What a crooked way of saying "this Answer is too much and so True that I am unable to rebut it!".

You did not know that The Lord had already answered that question even before you were born to ask it.
Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:57am On Sep 05, 2020
gsegun43:

Unfortunately you did not answer my question.

WHICH GOD DO YOU SUBSCIBE TO NOW?

Ofcourse the GODS of his ancestors!
Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by Dtruthspeaker: 6:17am On Sep 05, 2020
kingxsamz:

Well written.
Couldn't have said it any better.
The "children of God" will surely have something to say to defend their evil god as usual.

An adulterer will only see cheating, even where it is not true. He can not stop himself. A thief, stealing.

So also an evil man, by his evil eye, must also Impute evil in everything he sees.

All these persons have No Sound Judgment, for they lack balance and can not know that which is True Any longer.
Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by Dtruthspeaker: 6:57am On Sep 05, 2020
Xmuslim:
scare not grin. I also don't care if there is after life or not.

Aha! True Confession at the bolded!

Ehen, it is settled that you do not care to live as I once accused you and neither could you have cared whether you were created or not.

Simple solution, since you do not wish to live, you can unlive return yourself to your Creator and tell Him all the things you have said and you wish to say to His Face!

That is the correct and accurate use of your natural right to live or die or whatever.

But you are evil, as you are already known to be, for counseling others to follow you.

Pesin wey wan drink sniper no dey give anoda pesin unless the suicider na also murderer too.

So, you see, you wey dey Accuse God of doing evil Na because Na you be the evil wey God wan Clear out throway as Dustbin for furnace, day na why you always dey shout say upanda!

Xmuslim:

All I know is I always strive to do good.

This is surely a Lie! For if you did, you would not be saying many of the filthy things which come out of your mouth, even if you have a contrary opinion on them.

He who is good, does good and speaks good. He who is evil speaks evil and does wickedness and evil, which you verily do and love to do and therefore Lying, is surely not had for you to do neither is it beyond your reach.

Xmuslim:

No fair and just god will punish me for not accepting religion due to lack of evidence

He who is Fair and Good does not punish for not accepting a type of practice. Job was not an Isrealite but He Feared God. And God was so proud of him that He used Job to Mock Satan. Same for Balaam and King Abimelech, they were not Isrealites But they were Righteous men.

You are Judged and Punished for your Acts and that which you knew you should have done but failed to do.
Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by Xmuslim: 8:16am On Sep 05, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Stfu. I don't engage brainwashed individual who believe that God can't forgive humanity without killing jesus. Yahweh is so weak.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by Daejoyoung: 8:47am On Sep 05, 2020
Xmuslim:

Stfu. I don't engage brainwashed individual who believe that God can't forgive humanity without killing jesus. Yahweh is so weak.
The general christian view of jesus' death is a great misunderstanding in my opinion due to ignorance of jewish culture and expectations at the time of jesus.

God did not kill jesus to forgive humanity, rather jesus died because he called himself king of the Jews (a liberator from oppression and injustice). Jesus declared himself the true ruler of earth who doesn't rule like Romans ( the standard of the world) but rather a ruler who bears the burden of his people even unto death.

Christianity as a religion is more abstract, esoteric, and philosophical and it buries the Jewish concept of the christ.

Christians must learn to read the gospels first, especially Mark, Matthew, and Luke (in that order) the way they are, then study the old testament and jewish history before delving into the more esoteric letters of paul or the Revelation apocalypse, else it is easy to get confused.
Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 05, 2020
CHOPbeating:

I don't subscribe to any religion - I believe in my tradition with a very easy-going life and peace of mind.

You're on the right path bro....don't let anyone deceive you that one useless middle eastern sky daddy will harm you.....
Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by Dtruthspeaker: 1:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
Xmuslim:

grin Translation! "wetin you want make I talk afta dis? Ok, I go insult am make e for no know say wetin e talk pain me well well!"
Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by Dtruthspeaker: 1:33pm On Sep 05, 2020
Daejoyoung:

The general christian view of jesus' death is a great misunderstanding in my opinion due to ignorance of jewish culture and expectations at the time of jesus.

God did not kill jesus to forgive humanity, rather jesus died because he called himself king of the Jews (a liberator from oppression and injustice). Jesus declared himself the true ruler of earth who doesn't rule like Romans ( the standard of the world) but rather a ruler who bears the burden of his people even unto death.

Christianity as a religion is more abstract, esoteric, and philosophical and it buries the Jewish concept of the christ.

Christians must learn to read the gospels first, especially Mark, Matthew, and Luke (in that order) the way they are, then study the old testament and jewish history before delving into the more esoteric letters of paul or the Revelation apocalypse, else it is easy to get confused.

The understanding is simple, wicked people must do wickedness and to murder is a the qualification of wickedness.

And no human can be more worse than being evil. Therefore, God came to evil people to save them.

And if one evil man can be saved and has been saved before, therefore, the rest who themselves are evil or less evil, who Refuse saving Are Without Defence and Excuse.

Hence it is Written
John 3:19-21

19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light
, lest his deeds should be reproved.

21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

This is the Wisdom of God, if One of the Worst of the Worst has been saved, which many have, then, No man on earth is with excuse or defence.
Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by Image123(m): 10:34pm On Sep 05, 2020
Xmuslim:
scare not grin. I also don't care if there is after life or not. All I know is I always strive to do good. No fair and just god will punish me for not accepting religion due to lack of evidence.

You cannot do good. It is like a dog always striving to speak English. It's sincere strivings are still a FAILURE. You are 100% corrupt. A liar, an adulterer, a blasphemer and a covetous filthy sinner.
Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by Image123(m): 10:35pm On Sep 05, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Translation! "wetin you want make I talk afta dis? Ok, I go insult am make e for no know say wetin e talk pain me well well!"

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Just seeing this, but you said the unpleasant truth.
Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by OtemAtum: 10:58pm On Sep 05, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Otem d dog sorry d god! Customer don come?

Abi make we talk true, no be you still be dis as an alternate account?

We already know say many must follow people like you to their destruction.

So no shaking!
So whoever perceives and says the truth is automatically Otem abi. I like that though. Cheers.
Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by Dtruthspeaker: 5:50am On Sep 06, 2020
OtemAtum:
So whoever perceives and says the truth is automatically Otem abi. I like that though. Cheers.

grin The evil too told Eve that he spoke the truth, what remained of her and her family? They Dead!

In keeping with the tradition of their father Satan, to Satan's spawns, that which is a lie is a truth to them, nothing unusual about this.

Besides, is this not your time to do as Judas Iscariot, for to speak profanities exactly as it was Written?

You have only answered your call and like Judas Iscariot, you had to register your name to be the one who does these types of things, in these days, exactly as it was Written, as it was in the days before Judas Iscariot, but now in these days, it is the soul known and described as Otem.

Where unseen, if you bark as a dog, you are dog! Therefore, any unknown who spews out your kind of garbage, must be presumed to be you.
Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by Dtruthspeaker: 5:53am On Sep 06, 2020
Image123:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Just seeing this, but you said the unpleasant truth.

grin you did likewise brother!
Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by Xmuslim: 7:25am On Sep 06, 2020
Image123:

You cannot do good. It is like a dog always striving to speak English. It's sincere strivings are still a FAILURE. You are 100% corrupt. A liar, an adulterer, a blasphemer and a covetous filthy sinner.
agreed. But I'm more morally upright than your imaginary Yahweh and jehovah tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by OtemAtum: 7:41am On Sep 06, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

grin The evil too told Eve that he spoke the truth, what remained of her and her family? They Dead!

In keeping with the tradition of their father Satan, to Satan's spawns, that which is a lie is a truth to them, nothing unusual about this.

Besides, is this not your time to do as Judas Iscariot, for to speak profanities exactly as it was Written?

You have only answered your call and like Judas Iscariot, you had to register your name to be the one who does these types of things, in these days, exactly as it was Written, as it was in the days before Judas Iscariot, but now in these days, it is the soul known and described as Otem.

Where unseen, if you bark as a dog, you are dog! Therefore, any unknown who spews out your kind of garbage, must be presumed to be you.
See plenty false stories you are yarning on top a few true statements I made. Ignorance is a time waster o.
Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by Image123(m): 7:57am On Sep 06, 2020
Xmuslim:
agreed. But I'm more morally upright than your imaginary Yahweh and jehovah tongue

Lol, a thief defending himself in court by the excuse that there are bigger thieves than him.
Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 06, 2020
OP ntooor!

You have eyes but can’t see and ears but can’t hear...

Look around you, really look! The world is not as you see it, go back to God and ask for discernment with an open mind!

Many atheists have succeeded in confusing you but you will be doing yourself a great disservice if you don’t take the opportunity whilst you still can to learn what you should and save yourself ultimately!

Don’t bother mentioning me, I have passed my message...
Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by Xmuslim: 10:41am On Sep 06, 2020
Image123:

Lol, a thief defending himself in court by the excuse that there are bigger thieves than him.
it's good you agree that your jehovah is a bigger thief. Now prepare for your journey to hell fire because your imaginary Yahweh is so impatient that he would throw you to eternal hellfire for calling him a bigger thief tongue
Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by Xmuslim: 10:42am On Sep 06, 2020
Iamdazzle:
OP ntooor!

You have eyes but can’t see and ears but can’t hear...

Look around you, really look! The world is not as you see it, go back to God and ask for discernment with an open mind!

Many atheists have succeeded in confusing you but you will be doing yourself a great disservice if you don’t take the opportunity whilst you still can to learn what you should and save yourself ultimately!

Don’t bother mentioning me, I have passed my message...
OK. Now get lost with your indoctrinated mind
Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by Image123(m): 12:48pm On Sep 06, 2020
Xmuslim:
it's good you agree that your jehovah is a bigger thief. Now prepare for your journey to hell fire because your imaginary Yahweh is so impatient that he would throw you to eternal hellfire for calling him a bigger thief tongue

As is becoming your custom, you miss the point. You are the thief defending himself in court by the excuse that there are bigger thieves than him. You are only making claims to defend your crime. The claims are unreasonable and invalid. Nobody is talking about the correctness of your excuse but the absurdity. You cannot defend yourself or excuse yourself from crime by claiming that there are others or worse out there.
Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by Xmuslim: 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2020
Image123:

As is becoming your custom, you miss the point. You are the thief defending himself in court by the excuse that there are bigger thieves than him. You are only making claims to defend your crime. The claims are unreasonable and invalid. Nobody is talking about the correctness of your excuse but the absurdity. You cannot defend yourself or excuse yourself from crime by claiming that there are others or worse out there.
get lost
Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by Image123(m): 1:16pm On Sep 06, 2020
Xmuslim:
get lost

Jesus found me, i was lost. Get found by the good Shepherd.
Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 06, 2020
Xmuslim:
OK. Now get lost with your indoctrinated mind

tongue tongue tongue kiss kiss kiss
Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by Dtruthspeaker: 4:02pm On Sep 06, 2020
Image123:

grin grin grin
Having said that, he Admits that he is indeed a Criminal and is Guilty of all his offences! Oh, how he condemns himself.
Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by Dtruthspeaker: 4:05pm On Sep 06, 2020
Xmuslim:
get lost

grin grin grin You lost agaain! grin now you are searching for who will get lost with you! grin
Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by Dtruthspeaker: 4:05pm On Sep 06, 2020
Image123:

Jesus found me, i was lost. Get found by the good Shepherd.

Great Finish grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Incredible Gospel Of Jesus Christ [humanity's Greatest Quest] / Is Nigeria A Secular Or Religious State? / I Hate Christians & Am Disgusted By Them - Al Azhar Proffesor Of Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.