Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! (1880 Views)

Emojis Are Evil, The Pact With King Solomon / The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity / 4 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Christianity And Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 04, 2020
Wonder shall never end!!!

I was born in a muslim family. My grandfather was Alhaji. My dad only answered the tagged name as a muslim, he doesn’t go to mosque or practice much of islam but would always force me to go to mosque, learn arabic and be a proper muslim – most times he beats me when I refused to do so. Surely in the process, I got to read quran and some hadiths, even in English translation. In fact, I graduated of studying quran as far back as 1998.

Even as a then child, I could understood that all I saw was NONESENSE, THREATS, AND DEATHS PROMISES (how allah will punish those who refused to worship him) – then I began to wonder as a child, asking “how can GOD be so brutal, insensitive to feelings, and promote evil?” I kept wondering, “Why would GOD need people to worship him, what will he gain from it? After all, he can collapse the entire world at will and raise every dust to praise him. Even though he does that, of which benefit will it be to him?

Why is it that – A muslim cannot talk or pray except they use arabic language? In fact, arabic language is perceived superior to their own indigenous language and the Saudi arabians don’t speak any other language except theirs?

After some time, I switched to christianity and I remembered our pastor would always encourage us to read bible all through – as a new hot believer, I took it upon myself to read the bible from beginning to the end. ALL I SAW WAS READING ABOUT SOME PEOPLE’S CULTURE AND PAST LIFE, GOD SUPPORTING WAR AND DEATH FOR THOSE WHO ARE AGAINST HIS PEOPLE, BRUTALITY, APOSTLE’S LETTERS, AND ARRANT NONSENSE. Who are GOD's people and who are not - is He not the one that created all?? Then the same questions I asked when I was a muslim popped up in my mind again!

AT SOME POINT, I REJECTED BOTH RELIGIONS AND BECAME A FREE MAN EVER SINCE. I noticed that when I was a muslim, I was somehow wicked and ready to fight anyone who insults islam. Likewise in my christian days, I see others as hell fire candidates – THAT IS THE WAY WE ARE MEANT TO SEE THINGS SO FAR YOU BELIEVE IN ANY OF THE DUO!!!

GENERALLY;

It is now like, if you are a good muslim – you should fight for allah (the supposed GOD), allah will love you, take you to heaven, and you will be enjoying, while he will punish and kill those who refused in eternal pain. Hence, why does he have to destroy humans he created; those who never created themselves or the knowledge of their own??

If you are a good christian, christ will receive you into heaven and destroy those who do not believe in the lake of hell fire for eternity. Then, why will God destroy what he created? Did we create ourselves and the knowledge of this world? - What are we gonna be doing in HEAVEN; to continue worshiping GOD? Is that not slavery in its own?

IS IT NOT GOD THAT CREATED THE GOOD AND THE EVIL – WHY WON’T HE SCRAP OFF EVIL SO THAT ONLY GOOD WILL REIGN AND THERE WOULDN’T BE ANY NEED FOR DEFAULTERS?

Now, Nigerians are bearing arabian and israeli’s names, killing their own culture. When you see names like Felicia Joseph, Dr. Good Mishael, Jeremiah Amblessed, Abdul-Rahman Kabir, Abdulsalam Abubakar – You cannot even tell whether they are Nigerians.

Definitely, christianity and islam are man-made political ideology to suppress people and hold them ransom.

There has been ruling of death penalty on blasphemy and apostasy - a young lad that steals garri in the market will be amputated - but those looting and stuffing dollars in their babanriga are very free under the same law, even free that they are the ones signing death warrants!!!

However, despite the overwhelming number of religious buildings in Nigeria, the country continue to wax stronger in mayhem, corruption and looting, crime, terrorism, nepotism, tribalism, intolerance, hatred, divided families and society, greed, unproductiveness, loss of identity, poverty, bitterness and sorrow, and the likes.

Currently, jehovah and allah are in a spiritual cage where the Gods of Science have subjected them to.

CC:
emeritus710
AkwaIbomMan
OtemAtum
Xmuslim
airmark

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by gsegun43: 3:30pm On Sep 04, 2020
Which god do you subscibe to now?

grin

1 Like

Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by Travellerslodge: 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2020
Bruh do you don’t believe in afterlife Now you making me scared
Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2020
gsegun43:
Which god do you subscibe to now?

grin

I don't subscribe to any religion - I believe in my tradition with a very easy-going life and peace of mind.

9 Likes

Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 04, 2020
Travellerslodge:
After life will handle it self - it's a mystery we cannot explain.
Just try to be morally upright and try to love your neighbour 75% as yourself - simple!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 04, 2020
God is real! Everyone will stand before God to be judged for whatever he or she did in the flesh.

Contrary to popular views, your works/righteousness/ moral uprightness/holiness cannot save you.
Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2020
solite3:
God is real! Everyone will stand before God to be judged for whatever he or she did in the flesh.

Contrary to popular views, your works/righteousness/ moral uprightness/holiness cannot save you.

How are you sure we will stand before GOD on the last day?

Or is it based on those things written by men in your so-called holy books?

Other sane countries are developing technologies to transform the world – and you’re using them; you cannot produce anything or contribute to global progress. Nigerians are only concerned about religion, remained underdeveloped and poverty stricken capital of the world.

I wonder how we will be living if the Oyinbos held back their technology from us!

If it’s true that allah or jehova are real as purported, that means I will challenge either of them on the last day if given the opportunity to speak!

2 Likes

Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by Playthepianos: 4:14pm On Sep 04, 2020
Hahaha. I know where the problem is from, bro.

You are only a copycat. From the context of your article, I concluded that.

Besides, I saw that you only use your emotions to think - not your brain.

Sorry, bro.
Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by Playthepianos: 4:18pm On Sep 04, 2020
CHOPbeating:

Or is it based on those things written by men in your so-called holy books?

Other sane countries are developing technologies to transform the world – and you’re using them; you cannot produce anything or contribute to global progress. Nigerians are only concerned about religion, remained underdeveloped and poverty stricken capital of the world.

I wonder how we will be living if the Oyinbos held back their technology from us!

If it’s true that allah or jehova are real as purported, that means I will challenge either of them on the last day if given the opportunity to speak!

You know, bro, Religion is not the opposite of Civilization or Technological advancement. You atheists just say "other countries are advancing because they don't practice religion; but Africa is still the way it was." That's flagrant crap! No country in the world doesn't have a religion - at least people practising something.

Besides, religious men and non-religious brought a(contributed to) science and technology - if you don't know.

The problem with Africa is strictly bad leadership!

Don't give that as an excuse next time.
Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by Playthepianos: 4:26pm On Sep 04, 2020
Another error:

The Christian God never told you to fight for him. Even in the old testament, when it was lawful to punish and kill law offenders, he never said that.
It's the Muslim God that did that.

So if you are a Christian, and you have this inclination to fighting physically for God, you are wrong!

God doesn't force anybody to become a Christian. There's nowhere that it. He made it a choice.

"Behold I place before you life and death, blessings and curses; but choose life."

The thing is that, it only looks as if you are forced to accept Jesus, while it is not true. This is the real truth.

There is an impending danger, destruction, judgement, coming upon the earth and its inhabitants (including spirits and humans), but because God loves us, he created a way of escape, and that is through Jesus Christ. So that, anybody that believes in Jesus Christ will be saved from death (judgement).

But then, it's a choice. You can choose to pretend as if you can save yourself. But we all know deep within us that it is impossible. Only Jesus is the option.
Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by Playthepianos: 4:28pm On Sep 04, 2020
"Christianity and Islam are Man-made"

Whatever you say, you're free. But guy, I assure you that there is a repercussion. It's something I may not be able to prove to you, but I am super confident you will witness - either in tears or joy.
Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 04, 2020
Playthepianos:

You know, bro, Religion is not the opposite of Civilization or Technological advancement. You atheists just say "other countries are advancing because they don't practice religion; but Africa is still the way it was." That's flagrant crap! No country in the world doesn't have a religion - at least people practising something.

Besides, religious men and non-religious brought a(contributed to) science and technology - if you don't know.

When a person is not christian or muslim does not necessarily means that person is an atheist!

How can African leadership be good when they use christianity and islam to oppress people and steal money?

There is no christianity or islam in Japan, yet they are so rich and among the top world countries even though they were colonized by the same British that colonized us - they were even destroyed more than us. But Nigerians with all their wealth and religions are so hungry and dejected.

AFRICANS SHOULD GO BACK TO THEIR TRADITIONAL RELIGION IN TRUTH AND FAIRNESS AND AMEND THOSE ARCHAIC PRACTICES.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 04, 2020
Playthepianos:

Whatever you say, you're free. But guy, I assure you that there is a repercussion. It's something I may not be able to prove to you, but I am super confident you will witness - either in tears or joy.

Same fear they've planted in others that make them fear of ever leaving.

Then, if you believe that christianity and islam are man-made, why do you think there would be repercussion for my actions?

I understand that it is severely difficult to get out the fear from your subconsciousness even when you later deny the faith - It takes time for you to do so.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 04, 2020
Playthepianos:

There is no need to expect development in a place where there is religious intolerance that support division and promote fear.
christianity and islam has caused more harm to Nigerians/Africans with nothing to cite as beneficial.

People’s religion should support growth and development. The Chinese that lend you money, build your roads, produce your phones and electronics bow to their gods as national heritage. They have a religion that they are proud of and they brand it.

Every country that accepts islam have been in serious chaos terrorism and severe security insurgencies. While christians commit all sort of atrocities because of the believe that the moment you ask for forgiveness - then all would be forgiven.

WHY WOULD GOD NEED PEOPLE TO WORSHIP HIM? OF WHAT BENEFIT WILL IT BE TO HIM?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 04, 2020
Playthepianos:
Another error:

The Christian God never told you to fight for him. Even in the old testament, when it was lawful to punish and kill law offenders, he never said that.
It's the Muslim God that did that.

So if you are a Christian, and you have this inclination to fighting physically for God, you are wrong!

God doesn't force anybody to become a Christian. There's nowhere that it. He made it a choice.

"Behold I place before you life and death, blessings and curses; but choose life."

The thing is that, it only looks as if you are forced to accept Jesus, while it is not true. This is the real truth.

There is an impending danger, destruction, judgement, coming upon the earth and its inhabitants (including spirits and humans), but because God loves us, he created a way of escape, and that is through Jesus Christ. So that, anybody that believes in Jesus Christ will be saved from death (judgement).

But then, it's a choice. You can choose to pretend as if you can save yourself. But we all know deep within us that it is impossible. Only Jesus is the option.

You just spit rubbish. You must be ignorant of the past happenings in christianity when they fought their own jihad in ancient Rome. The original knights in the church are warriors that have killed and are always ready to kill in the course of furthering christianity. christianity is a political tool and a government instrument to keep people subdued.

The christians of today lost relevance because IT HAS SOLELY BECOME A BUSINESS VENTURE WHERE PEOPLE JUST WANT TO MAKE MONEY.
You really need to learn fact about your religion. Majority of you cannot even talk about the history of your religion and defend it because you just go to church every Sunday to repeat what you already knew to you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 04, 2020
CHOPbeating:

You just spit rubbish. You must be ignorant of the past happenings in christianity when they fought their own jihad in ancient Rome. The original knights in the church are warriors that have killed and are always ready to kill in the course of furthering christianity. christianity is a political tool and a government instrument to keep people subdued.

The christians of today lost relevance because IT HAS SOLELY BECOME A BUSINESS VENTURE WHERE PEOPLE JUST WANT TO MAKE MONEY.
You really need to learn fact about your religion. Majority of you cannot even talk about the history of your religion and defend it because you just go to church every Sunday to repeat what you already knew to you.

Before i start chatting with you, please let me introduce myself properly!

I'm Maximus69, one of Jehovah's Witnesses and a defender of the Christian FAITH!

Am i welcome to share with you my personal experience as a Christian?
Please i love tactful and mature discussions that dignifies the intellect of normal humans who are neither driven by sentiment nor envy!

So can we both chat maturely? smiley
Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by Dtruthspeaker: 5:23pm On Sep 04, 2020
CHOPbeating:

Even before the Last day, you have already been giving account.

First, your parents then your society then your bosses or clients and finally the Highest of the Highest, your Maker!
Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by OtemAtum: 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2020
This summarises what I have been hammering for the past 4 years now. I am very happy that the Op has woken up to this realisation and I believe that if we continue to speak against religion and all its evil tentacles, it shall be suppressed in generations to come.

N/B: I just finished showing a loved one the story of Phinehas who killed an Israelite man and a Midianite woman with a javelin for intermarriage just minutes ago. Imagine, because of religion you have to murder other people for intermarriage.

May Jehovah and Allah remain in their spiritual cage as the world continue to develop.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by Dtruthspeaker: 5:39pm On Sep 04, 2020
CHOPbeating:

See, you have forgotten what you have been taught "Necessity is the cause (mother) of invention. Therefore where man is, there is always going to be invention

In Africa and in Nigeria we invented the tools we needed for our simple lives before those Armed Robbers came eg goes, cutlass, guns, fishing nets, beautiful farming techniques, medicine etc.

Thus, we were doing fine, living longer healthier lives before those murdering theives came

CHOPbeating:

And this is where your foolishness is boundless even your soul will attempt to save you from your foolishness, for no one shall see a lion and not fear, neither shall the clay ask the the Potter "why do you treat me so?"
Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by Dtruthspeaker: 5:43pm On Sep 04, 2020
OtemAtum:
This summarises what I have been hammering for the past 4 years now. I am very happy that the Op has woken up to this realisation and I believe that if we continue to speak against religion and all its evil tentacles, it shall be suppressed in generations to come.

N/B: I just finished showing a loved one the story of Phinehas who killed an Israelite man and a Midianite woman with a javelin for intermarriage just minutes ago. Imagine, because of religion you have to murder other people for intermarriage.

May Jehovah and Allah remain in their spiritual cage as the world continue to develop.

grin Otem d dog sorry d god! Customer don come?

Abi make we talk true, no be you still be dis as an alternate account?

We already know say many must follow people like you to their destruction.

So no shaking!
Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by Dtruthspeaker: 5:52pm On Sep 04, 2020
CHOPbeating:

WHY WOULD GOD NEED PEOPLE TO WORSHIP HIM? OF WHAT BENEFIT WILL IT BE TO HIM?

Mistake no 1) God no send you or anyone to praise Am.

He is God all by Himself!

And if man won't praise Him, Solution, if He needs Praises, The Stones and Rocks will get up to Praise Him.

What can you give Him? Even yourself and All your soul and the praise which comes out from your mouth, is His Already. For He Pre-Owns and He is still the Owner of You!

So, consider this, would a man thank you for giving to Him, his very own thing?

Oh simple man, you think too much of yourself to your own destruction!
Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:08pm On Sep 04, 2020
Playthepianos:

Whatever you say, you're free. But guy, I assure you that there is a repercussion . It's something I may not be able to prove to you, but I am super confident you will witness - either in tears or joy.

Nice veiled warning.

You abrahamics cannot survive without threatening life and limb of others non believers. You people are sick in the head.

1 Like

Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by Dtruthspeaker: 6:33pm On Sep 04, 2020
PAGAN9JA:

Nice veiled warning.

You abrahamics cannot survive without threatening life and limb of others non believers. You people are sick in the head.

Abrahamics! grin.New word.

I hope you learn a wisdom "He who does no wrong, fears nothing" and he can not even be threatened.
Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by Daejoyoung: 6:39pm On Sep 04, 2020
CHOPbeating:

You narrated only the History of western christianity, there was also christianity in the east known as the Byzantine Empire, it's called Orthodox Christianity, and they didn't have this history, which you refer to as the history of christianity.
Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by gsegun43: 7:39pm On Sep 04, 2020
CHOPbeating:

I don't subscribe to any religion - I believe in my tradition with a very easy-going life and peace of mind.

Unfortunately you did not answer my question.

WHICH GOD DO YOU SUBSCIBE TO NOW?

1 Like

Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by Travellerslodge: 9:12pm On Sep 04, 2020
I just lost my senior brother last month I pray he his in Heaven
CHOPbeating:

After life will handle it self - it's a mystery we cannot explain.
Just try to be morally upright and try to love your neighbour 75% as yourself - simple!!
Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by Valkrie: 9:21pm On Sep 04, 2020
@OP congratulations..!! You are now awake..!! Press gently toward your spiritual growth devoid of any false religion...or religions itself which is man made..
Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by kingxsamz(m): 9:34pm On Sep 04, 2020
CHOPbeating:

I was born in a muslim family. My grandfather was Alhaji. My dad only answered the tagged name as a muslim, he doesn’t go to mosque or practice much of islam but would always force me to go to mosque, learn arabic and be a proper muslim – most times he beats me when I refused to do so. Surely in the process, I got to read quran and some hadiths, even in English translation. In fact, I graduated of studying quran as far back as 1998.

Even as a then child, I could understood that all I saw was NONESENSE, THREATS, AND DEATHS PROMISES (how allah will punish those who refused to worship him) – then I began to wonder as a child, asking “how can GOD be so brutal, insensitive to feelings, and promote evil?” I kept wondering, “Why would GOD need people to worship him, what will he gain from it? After all, he can collapse the entire world at will and raise every dust to praise him. Even though he does that, of which benefit will it be to him?

Why is it that – A muslim cannot talk or pray except they use arabic language? In fact, arabic language is perceived superior to their own indigenous language and the Saudi arabians don’t speak any other language except theirs?

After some time, I switched to christianity and I remembered our pastor would always encourage us to read bible all through – as a new hot believer, I took it upon myself to read the bible from beginning to the end. ALL I SAW WAS READING ABOUT SOME PEOPLE’S CULTURE AND PAST LIFE, GOD SUPPORTING WAR AND DEATH FOR THOSE WHO ARE AGAINST HIS PEOPLE, BRUTALITY, APOSTLE’S LETTERS, AND ARRANT NONSENSE. Who are GOD's people and who are not - is He not the one that created all?? Then the same questions I asked when I was a muslim popped up in my mind again!

AT SOME POINT, I REJECTED BOTH RELIGIONS AND BECAME A FREE MAN EVER SINCE. I noticed that when I was a muslim, I was somehow wicked and ready to fight anyone who insults islam. Likewise in my christian days, I see others as hell fire candidates – THAT IS THE WAY WE ARE MEANT TO SEE THINGS SO FAR YOU BELIEVE IN ANY OF THE DUO!!!

GENERALLY;

It is now like, if you are a good muslim – you should fight for allah (the supposed GOD), allah will love you, take you to heaven, and you will be enjoying, while he will punish and kill those who refused in eternal pain. Hence, why does he have to destroy humans he created; those who never created themselves or the knowledge of their own??

If you are a good christian, christ will receive you into heaven and destroy those who do not believe in the lake of hell fire for eternity. Then, why will God destroy what he created? Did we create ourselves and the knowledge of this world? - What are we gonna be doing in HEAVEN; to continue worshiping GOD? Is that not slavery in its own?

IS IT NOT GOD THAT CREATED THE GOOD AND THE EVIL – WHY WON’T HE SCRAP OFF EVIL SO THAT ONLY GOOD WILL REIGN AND THERE WOULDN’T BE ANY NEED FOR DEFAULTERS?

Now, Nigerians are bearing arabian and israeli’s names, killing their own culture. When you see names like Felicia Joseph, Dr. Good Mishael, Jeremiah Amblessed, Abdul-Rahman Kabir, Abdulsalam Abubakar – You cannot even tell whether they are Nigerians.

Definitely, christianity and islam is a man-made political ideology to suppress people and hold them ransom.

There has been ruling of death penalty on blasphemy and apostasy - a young lad that steals garri in the market will be amputated - but those looting and stuffing dollars in their babanriga are very free under the same law, even free that they are the ones signing death warrants!!!

However, despite the overwhelming number of religious buildings in Nigeria, the country continue to wax stronger in mayhem, corruption and looting, crime, terrorism, nepotism, tribalism, intolerance, hatred, divided families and society, greed, unproductiveness, loss of identity, poverty, bitterness and sorrow, and the likes.

Currently, jehovah and allah are in a spiritual cage where the Gods of Science have subjected them to.

CC:
emeritus710
AkwaIbomMan
OtemAtum
Xmuslim
airmark

Well written.
Couldn't have said it any better.
The "children of God" will surely have something to say to defend their evil god as usual.

3 Likes

Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by kingxsamz(m): 9:37pm On Sep 04, 2020
solite3:

If he was real, you wouldn't have to say it like you're trying to convince yourself.
Besides, the OP never mentioned that your god isn't real. Which proves my point.
You're trying hard to convince yourself.

1 Like

Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by kingxsamz(m): 9:40pm On Sep 04, 2020
Playthepianos:
Hahaha. I know where the problem is from, bro.

You are only a copycat. From the context of your article, I concluded that.

Besides, I saw that you only use your emotions to think - not your brain.

Sorry, bro.

Your 'smart' brain still wasn't able to address any of the points in the write up. undecided

1 Like

Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by kingxsamz(m): 9:42pm On Sep 04, 2020
Playthepianos:

Whatever you say, you're free. But guy, I assure you that there is a repercussion. It's something I may not be able to prove to you

Exactly, you can't.

1 Like

Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by Xmuslim: 11:46pm On Sep 04, 2020
Travellerslodge:
scare not grin. I also don't care if there is after life or not. All I know is I always strive to do good. No fair and just god will punish me for not accepting religion due to lack of evidence.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is Religion So Bent On Suffering And Persecution / See The Idol That The People Of Mecca Worshipped As Allah Before Muhammad Was Bo / I Broke Up Yesterday With My.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.