Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! (1893 Views)

Emojis Are Evil, The Pact With King Solomon / The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity / 4 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Christianity And Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 06, 2020
A piece of advice! smiley

Forget both Religion and live your life, and have it at the back of your mind that there is FREEDOM of expression, speech and worship.
So if you're free to express yourself, others have the same freedom.
You can't deprive them of their rights as humans! wink
Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by Image123(m): 7:51pm On Sep 06, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

grin grin grin
Having said that, he Admits that he is indeed a Criminal and is Guilty of all his offences! Oh, how he condemns himself.

Very apt brother. He seems to be the exact picture of what Jesus said thousands of years ago. Same soul.
John 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 07, 2020
Xmuslim:
I keep asking this question. Some says because he deserves it. Like wtf. Infact, I give up on some people

In fact, I tire for Nigerian people.
Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 07, 2020
OtemAtum:
This summarises what I have been hammering for the past 4 years now. I am very happy that the Op has woken up to this realisation and I believe that if we continue to speak against religion and all its evil tentacles, it shall be suppressed in generations to come.

N/B: I just finished showing a loved one the story of Phinehas who killed an Israelite man and a Midianite woman with a javelin for intermarriage just minutes ago. Imagine, because of religion you have to murder other people for intermarriage.

May Jehovah and Allah remain in their spiritual cage as the world continue to develop.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by Ezeama400: 11:31am On Sep 07, 2020
Ok
Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by Bacteriologist(m): 11:50am On Sep 07, 2020
Playthepianos:

You know, bro, Religion is not the opposite of Civilization or Technological advancement. You atheists just say "other countries are advancing because they don't practice religion; but Africa is still the way it was." That's flagrant crap! No country in the world doesn't have a religion - at least people practising something.

Besides, religious men and non-religious brought a(contributed to) science and technology - if you don't know.

The problem with Africa is strictly bad leadership!

Don't give that as an excuse next time.

There's a positive correlation between the number of religious people in a country and poverty rates.

The poorest countries are the most religious. The richest and happiest conversely have a high number of secular people and secular laws.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by Daejoyoung: 1:58pm On Sep 07, 2020
Bacteriologist:

There's a positive correlation between the number of religious people in a country and poverty rates.

The poorest countries are the most religious. The richest and happiest conversely have a high number of secular people and secular laws.
This is simply not true. Besides is there any country without religion? I doubt. Countries like Finland, Sweden, Norway, etc all have christian foundations, they only decided at this time to take the meat of christianity and not be so serious about the bones. Their morality and values is still rooted in christianity.
Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 07, 2020
Travellerslodge:
I just lost my senior brother last month I pray he his in Heaven

So sorry for the loss, may his soul rest in perfect peace. Amen.
Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 07, 2020
Bacteriologist:

GBAMsolutely.
Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by Bacteriologist(m): 3:48pm On Sep 07, 2020
Daejoyoung:

This is simply not true. Besides is there any country without religion? I doubt. Countries like Finland, Sweden, Norway, etc all have christian foundations, they only decided at this time to take the meat of christianity and not be so serious about the bones. Their morality and values is still rooted in christianity.

Why are you exaggerating or taking my argument out of context? When we say poor countries have high crime rates do we say there are no robbers in rich countries too?

I'll state again, how palatable a country is to live in is closely related to how religious the inhabitants of said country are.

The worst countries with horrible living conditions are likely to filled with deeply religious people.

While the best countries with excellent living conditions are likely to be filled with far less religions and religious people.

The concluding part of your comment is world salad at best. A religion that endorses slavery has no morals that any sensible country will want to build on.

1 Like

Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 07, 2020
OtemAtum:
So whoever perceives and says the truth is automatically Otem abi. I like that though. Cheers.

The young lad (Dtruthspeaker) is just confused!!

1 Like

Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by OtemAtum: 5:36pm On Sep 07, 2020
CHOPbeating:

The young lad (Dtruthspeaker) is just confused!!
He really needs help.
Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 11, 2020
Xavfra:

You're on the right path bro....don't let anyone deceive you that one useless middle eastern sky daddy will harm you.....

I've outgrown that old tale, used to brainwashed the dark brains.

1 Like

Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 11, 2020
CHOPbeating:

I've outgrown that old tale, used to brainwashed the dark brains.

Nice one...... good luck smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! by WALKSWITHBEAR: 12:23am On Jan 30, 2022
All manmade religions come out of the LovePeddler of Babylon! God and Lord are titles and not the names of anyone. The Romans/Kazarians [Khazarians] are the creators and authors of the modern day Christian Religion. The Roman Catholic Christian, Orthodox and Protestant Religions are all of the same 3 main Christian Religions and all use the same book called the Holy Bible. The head of the snake for the Worldwide Satanic Cult is the Roman Catholic Christian Vatican Religion and all the rest follow suit of the Satanic Cult! Note: the word [bible] means book that is made from many books put together all in one book. The printing press was invented in 1440AD. The first Bible reproduced and printed was 1455AD, prior to that no Bible existed. They were all separate books of manmade prophecies and or stories. The books [bible] have been translated, altered and rewritten so many times who even knows what the original books even said. The manmade word [JESUS] was created in 1611AD and the letter [J] was not created until 1524AD. So, every word in that Holy Book that starts with the letter [J] is wrong. The word [JESUS] was then put into the rewritten Bible in 1679AD, prior to that it did not exist. The word [JEW] was created and used in a Broadway Play in New York City in the year of 1775. Prior to that the word [JEW] did not exist. The Khazarian Mafia adopted the word [JEW] to hide their true identity from the masses to make it easier to infiltrate and destroy governments worldwide and to take over the whole world with their New World Order/Government and roll out Agenda 21/2030 along with destroying about 90% of the world population. The Khazarian [JEW] Mafia has infiltrated and control just about everything including Religions! If you want to learn the truth to it all go back over 4000 years ago and start with the Christmas Birth of Nimrod on December 25th and the Celebration Ritual of Satanic Child Sacrifice to the Giant Iron Bull of Babylon by putting a live child in the burning belly of the Babylon Iron Bull. Christians should really stop worshipping GOD BAAL [LICIFER/SATAN] because that is what they are doing!!!! Religions are the Worlds Greatest Evil Propaganda Brainwashing Mind Control Tool EVER CREATED BY MAN!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Truely,you Are A Christian Answer This Bible Quiz! / Pastor Impregnates 20 Members Including Married Women & Wife’s Niece In Enugu / President Buhari Daughter Goes To Deeper Life Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.