Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! (1929 Views)

Introducing M Auto Electric Mobility, Bikes / 2021 Powerful Chevy Tahoe LS 2WD ATC Wing Style Passenger Entry Mobility Wheelch / Pls help a brother, i have 100k and i nEed a gud used car 4 uber higher puchase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! by obi58: 5:33am On Sep 05, 2020
freeborn02:

Your comment to my simple request indicates that are a curse to parenthood, a sign that you will surely pass your dumbness down to your helpless kids.

Did your father have a car before impregnation your helpless mother, you idiot?

You can see just how foolish you are... I responded to that stupid question in trutht828s mention. Go up and read it tongue tongue tongue In fact the more you try to resort to insults the less suitable you show yourself as a capable parent!!! It is then indeed no surprise that you are here online begging for help from your brother's from another mother!

Not everyone is unfortunate like you grin grin grin
Re: Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! by freeborn02: 5:34am On Sep 05, 2020
obi58:

A person can be dumb but not a head. Shows just how stupid you are. All you are useful for is getting a woman pregnant. MAN UP and face your responsibility retard!!!

There's absolutely nothing wrong in seeking a bank loan for car purchase like a Man. There is however everything wrong in seeking for assistance like a beggar on a public form as if you sought for assistance when you were in heat like a dog.

Don't compare yourself to persons; your existence is an insult to persons. I pity your hapless kids for having an idiot like you for a father, an idiot that has eyes but can't even read to understand.

Is your father irresponsible for not buying a car after impregnating your mother, you dumb head?
Re: Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! by freeborn02: 5:36am On Sep 05, 2020
obi58:

You can see just how foolish you are... I responded to that stupid question in trutht828s mention. Go up and read it tongue tongue tongue In fact the more you try to resort to insults the less suitable you show yourself as a capable parent!!! It is then indeed no surprise that you are here online begging for help from your brother's from another mother!

Not everyone is unfortunate like you grin grin grin

If an insult is.all you get for being an idiot, you should be happy; you got a light sentence

1 Like

Re: Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! by obi58: 5:40am On Sep 05, 2020
freeborn02:

Don't compare yourself to persons; your existence is an insult to persons. I pity your hapless kids for having an idiot like you for a father, an idiot that has eyes but can't even read to understand.

Is your father irresponsible for not buying a car after impregnating your mother, you dumb head?

I said and I repeat... Not everyone is unfortunate like you. Some of us actually we're born into homes with cars and are already procreating with our spouses and offsprings well taken care of. Even when we did not have, we rolled up our sleeves and hustled like responsible adults not that you know anything about that. Your condition is really pitiable.

1 Like

Re: Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! by freeborn02: 5:48am On Sep 05, 2020
obi58:

I said and I repeat... Not everyone is unfortunate like you. Some of us actually we're born into homes with cars and are already procreating with our spouses and offsprings well taken care of. Even when we did not have, we rolled up our sleeves and hustled like responsible adults not that you know anything about that. Your condition is really pitiable.

For your information, you fool, I am a landlord. Yeah, I live in my own house, a two-bedroom flat I built with my sweat before I got married last year. And I personally financed my wedding. So, you need to submit that your useless cursed head for serious medical examination.

And i ask once more, did your father have a car before impregnating your mother?

I am looking for a car I can buy on installment, ask your cursed head what is wrong about that, you idiot.
Re: Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! by yomi007k(m): 6:43am On Sep 05, 2020
freeborn02:

You think I sound illogical because you are not thinking

cheesy

Don't worry when your suffering reaches peak, we will know who is thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! by freeborn02: 6:47am On Sep 05, 2020
yomi007k:

cheesy

Don't worry when your suffering reaches peak, we will know who is thinking.
Lolz. You guys are dumb and stupid. So, anyone who doesn't have money to buy a car is considered as suffering? You are outrighly dumb.
Re: Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! by yomi007k(m): 6:51am On Sep 05, 2020
freeborn02:

Lolz. You guys are dumb and stupid. So, anyone who doesn't have money to buy a car is considered as suffering? You are outrighly dumb.

grin...Take painkiller....you seem to be in pains already.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! by freeborn02: 7:07am On Sep 05, 2020
yomi007k:

grin...Take painkiller....you seem to be in pains already.

Your own suffering may not be that of a car, but it is obviously that of the brain.

You must be the product of bad parental upbringing.
Re: Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! by trutht828: 7:10am On Sep 05, 2020
freeborn02:

Go read my original post again. And this time, let your brain be open.

After that, ask your dumb head when it becomes a crime to want to pay for a car on installment, you dumb old fool

Are you trying to say you have never heard of people buying cars on instalment before? Your argument is very stupid.

Is he asking for a free gift? Why are you guys this intentionally stupid? Why?
Re: Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! by trutht828: 7:16am On Sep 05, 2020
obi58:

In fact your resorting to meaningless and childless insults instead of making clear counter arguments like a rational adult points to your problematic parentage and troubled childhood that is why you are responding like a castrated bull who just charges blindly without thinking because this really touched a nerve

There is nothing worthy of sensible counter argument in your comment.

The op stated in his post that he is looking for how to get a car on instalment and you started saying rubbish and calling him irresponsible.

Is it that you have never heard of instalment payment for cars before or that you expect everyone to have a car before getting their wives pregnant?

Did your father have a car before impregnating your mother?

Kindly tell me how your comment portrays you as a rational adult yourself. Doesn't that indicate that you are a product of bad parenting yourself and that you will only end up a very bad parent? A parent that fails to reason before commenting?

1 Like

Re: Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 05, 2020
freeborn02:

Since your father had sex with your mother and got her pregnant before he had a car, that makes your father an irresponsible man, right?
should he now live his life the way his father lived his life? are we not suppose to be better and live a better life than our parents??

1 Like

Re: Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! by Tillatalk: 7:23am On Sep 05, 2020
obi58:

You impregnated a lady without making provision for her mobility now you have resorted to begging as if you asked for anyone's help when impregnating your wife
you kon put all your anger on him sey na him say make Nigeria bad .. at least he didn't say he want it for free

2 Likes

Re: Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! by freeborn02: 7:25am On Sep 05, 2020
banjo022:
should he now live his life the way his father lived his life? are we not suppose to be better and live a better life than our parents??

The fact that his father had no car when his mother got pregnant should be enough to enlighten him that car ownership isn't a criteria to get your wife pregnant. I hope you can see and reason more clearly now.
Re: Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 05, 2020
freeborn02:

The fact that his father had no car when his mother got pregnant should be enough to enlighten him that car ownership isn't a criteria to get your wife pregnant. I hope you can see and reason more clearly now.
ignore everything. if u r a salary earner approach your bank they will direct u on what you to do.

1 Like

Re: Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! by freeborn02: 7:32am On Sep 05, 2020
Exponental:
1. Walking is a good exercise for her
2. You can use any of the online taxis when emergency arises
3. Fuel is now expensive, save yourself additional maintenance cost, save up for delivery, it could be CS.
4. Begging for a car not befitting. Dashing out a car is a mirage, even dangote needs money.

That your third point is uncalled for. I clearly stated in my post that I NEED A CAR I CAN PAY FOR ON INSTALMENT. I DIDN'T SAY I WAS LOOKING FOR A FREE CAR!!! It's disturbing how you managed to not see that part of my post.
Re: Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! by Hauptmann: 8:40am On Sep 05, 2020
What a rude and uncivilized person

From this guy's comments and reactions its 100% obvious that ges the kind of person that would always come up with excuses to default on loans, he would never pay as and at when due, always one story after the other.

Someone begging on an online forum for a car on installment payment basis is insulting people's parents, what a joke of a man

Carry your wife on your head wherever she wants to go

rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! by obi58: 9:34am On Sep 05, 2020
Hauptmann:

From this guy's comments and reactions its 100% obvious that ges the kind of person that would always come up with excuses to default on loans, he would never pay as and at when due, always one story after the other.

Someone begging on an online forum for a car on installment payment basis is insulting people's parents, what a joke of a man

rubbish

My brother abeg help me increase the volume make them hear grin grin grin Him and his brother trutht828.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! by obi58: 9:37am On Sep 05, 2020
trutht828:

There is nothing worthy of sensible counter argument in your comment.

The op stated in his post that he is looking for how to get a car on instalment and you started saying rubbish and calling him irresponsible.

Is it that you have never heard of instalment payment for cars before or that you expect everyone to have a car before getting their wives pregnant?

Did your father have a car before impregnating your mother?

Kindly tell me how your comment portrays you as a rational adult yourself. Doesn't that indicate that you are a product of bad parenting yourself and that you will only end up a very bad parent? A parent that fails to reason before commenting?

It's obvious that rational discourse is lost on you. Otherwise you would have read and understood my previous response to you. All you're interested in doing is barking like a rabid dog.

1 Like

Re: Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! by freeborn02: 10:04am On Sep 05, 2020
Hauptmann:

rubbish

I need a car and want to pay on installment.

Kindly ask yourself how that should call for insult from you or anybody.

Pray thee tell me when has it become a crime to bring my needs here?

I insulted him because he insulted me first. It's surprising how you missed that.

As regards what you said about me taking loan and not repaying, you don't know me and I expect you to be wise enough not to judge what you don't know. It will make you sound very stupid.

As regards carrying my wife on my head, that comment makes you sound like an outright idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! by trutht828: 4:54pm On Sep 06, 2020
obi58:

It's obvious that rational discourse is lost on you. Otherwise you would have read and understood my previous response to you. All you're interested in doing is barking like a rabid dog.

There is nothing rational about your comment.

Someone said he needs a car that he can pay for on instalment and you are abusing him for bringing it here.

How is that rational? Or maybe you don't even know the meaning of rationality.

How are you sure your father too wouldn't have brought his master to nairaland if nairaland was available in his days, you idiot?

It's obvious that your Brain is very dead. The more you argue this, the more dumb you appear.

And for your information, even rabid dogs will be ashamed of being linked to you.
Re: Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! by trutht828: 4:56pm On Sep 06, 2020
obi58:

My brother abeg help me increase the volume make them hear grin grin grin Him and his brother trutht828.

You are desperate to find people who support your dumb sensless argument. I congratulate you for finding one person as dumb as yourself.
Re: Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! by Exponental(m): 5:09pm On Sep 06, 2020
freeborn02:

That your third point is uncalled for. I clearly stated in my post that I NEED A CAR I CAN PAY FOR ON INSTALMENT. I DIDN'T SAY I WAS LOOKING FOR A FREE CAR!!! It's disturbing how you managed to not see that part of my post.
Sorry about that....
Re: Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! by frozen70(f): 6:17pm On Sep 06, 2020
freeborn02:
My wife is pregnant! (awa first baby). Very soon the thing will protrude! grin

The problem is I don't like to see her carrying protruding belly everywhere and be waiting for taxi under the hot sun.

So, I need a car for mobility so that I can convey her to her shop and back easily. And when the baby is about arriving, I will need a car to take her to the hospital and run other errands.

The problem is that your brother here doesn't have money presently.

Is there any way you ogas on this forum can help me with a good car that I will pay for on instalment? I, your brother from another mother, will appreciate your help!

I think you just want to create artificial stress to your self, coupled with the one that is existing

What you can't afford, you don't really need it

The above words have been helping me

3 Likes

Re: Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! by freeborn02: 6:18pm On Sep 06, 2020
frozen70:

I think you just want to create artificial stress to your self, coupled with the one that is existing

What you can't afford, you don't really need it

The above words have been helping me

Ok bro. Thank you
Re: Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! by frozen70(f): 6:20pm On Sep 06, 2020
freeborn02:

Ok bro. Thank you

Lady pls
Just take it easy, the cost of delivery and upkeep is your major priority, you will get a car at the right time and be ready to maintain it because a car is like a second wife
Re: Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! by greggng: 6:21pm On Sep 06, 2020
freeborn02:
My wife is pregnant! (awa first baby). Very soon the thing will protrude! grin

The problem is I don't like to see her carrying protruding belly everywhere and be waiting for taxi under the hot sun.

So, I need a car for mobility so that I can convey her to her shop and back easily. And when the baby is about arriving, I will need a car to take her to the hospital and run other errands.

The problem is that your brother here doesn't have money presently.

Is there any way you ogas on this forum can help me with a good car that I will pay for on instalment? I, your brother from another mother, will appreciate your help!

You are a nice human being ...your words are touching ...what kind of car exactly do you need ? I can assure you if nairalander are contributing , I will be the first to do cos I believe u are real .

1 Like

Re: Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! by freeborn02: 6:28pm On Sep 06, 2020
greggng:

You are a nice human being ...your words are touching ...what kind of car exactly do you need ? I can assure you if nairalander are contributing , I will be the first to do cos I believe u are real .

Lolz. Thank you bro. I am not looking for a free car actually. I'm looking for one I can pay for on instalment. I just don't have the cash to make a one time payment now; that's why I'm considering the instalment option.
Re: Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! by freeborn02: 6:30pm On Sep 06, 2020
frozen70:

Lady pls
Just take it easy, the cost of delivery and upkeep is your major priority, you will get a car at the right time and be ready to maintain it because a car is like a second wife

Lolz. Thank you lady.

The bolded got me thinking cheesy
Re: Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! by frozen70(f): 6:36pm On Sep 06, 2020
freeborn02:

Lolz. Thank you lady.

The bolded got me thinking cheesy
Lol
Yes naw ,fuel, service, repair
That's its own food

1 Like

Re: Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! by seguno2: 6:49pm On Sep 06, 2020
faithfull18:

It's possible for him to get someone who receives part payment and then he pays up the rest as time goes on. It's business, he should be ready to pay almost twice or more of the original amount he is supposed to pay if he paid outright.

Does he sound like someone who is ready to pay a single naira for the car?
If he wants hire purchase, he won’t be here begging like a shameless rapist, instead of going to car dealers for negotiation.

1 Like

Re: Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! by seguno2: 6:50pm On Sep 06, 2020
Deborah98:
Let the mods move this thread to front page

So that he can get more yabbis and bashing?
Mods, over to you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Very Sound Give Away Camry Droplite 590k / 2004 Toyota Corolla For Sale / Clean & Affordable!! Toyota Highlander SUV in Fantastic Condition For Sale@N1.9M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.