Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! (1935 Views)

Introducing M Auto Electric Mobility, Bikes / 2021 Powerful Chevy Tahoe LS 2WD ATC Wing Style Passenger Entry Mobility Wheelch / Pls help a brother, i have 100k and i nEed a gud used car 4 uber higher puchase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! by seguno2: 6:57pm On Sep 06, 2020
Tillatalk:
you kon put all your anger on him sey na him say make Nigeria bad .. at least he didn't say he want it for free

So you expect him to say that he wants it for free?
What planet are you on?
Have you heard scammers and 419ers saying upfront that they will scam their victims?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! by micflo28(m): 8:18pm On Sep 06, 2020
If you have an old car help him with it why all the unnecessary bashing. For once in your miserable lives be a hero, atleast for his coming baby.

1 Like

Re: Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! by sacajawea: 8:28pm On Sep 06, 2020
Deborah98:
Let the mods move this thread to front page
Are you his wife
Re: Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! by greggng: 8:32pm On Sep 06, 2020
obi58:

A person can be dumb but not a head. Shows just how stupid you are. All you are useful for is getting a woman pregnant. MAN UP and face your responsibility retard!!!

There's absolutely nothing wrong in seeking a bank loan for car purchase like a Man. There is however everything wrong in seeking for assistance like a beggar on a public form as if you sought for assistance when you were in heat like a dog.

You are the stupid person I don't know this guy from Adam but something tells me he is sincere ...he was looking for a car to pay for on instalment ...this doesn't call for insult on his person ....what he is asking for is not fraudulent ....why insulting him?

2 Likes

Re: Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! by sacajawea: 8:34pm On Sep 06, 2020
obi58:

A person can be dumb but not a head. Shows just how stupid you are. All you are useful for is getting a woman pregnant. MAN UP and face your responsibility retard!!!

There's absolutely nothing wrong in seeking a bank loan for car purchase like a Man. There is however everything wrong in seeking for assistance like a beggar on a public form as if you sought for assistance when you were in heat like a dog.
Gaddem!
Re: Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! by freeborn02: 4:49pm On Sep 07, 2020
seguno2:

So you expect him to say that he wants it for free?
What planet are you on?
Have you heard scammers and 419ers saying upfront that they will scam their victims?

Please oga, did you know me somewhere 9r have we done business together before and I scammed you? I asked for a car on installment and you have already concluded in your mind that I plan to scam?

Please, which part of your Brain gave you this idea? The functional part or the damaged part?
Re: Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! by freeborn02: 4:52pm On Sep 07, 2020
micflo28:
If you have an old car help him with it why all the unnecessary bashing. For once in your miserable lives be a hero, atleast for his coming baby.

I am not even looking for a free car, bro. Awuf dey run bele cheesy.

I only need a good car to be paid for on instalment and that's my only request. Its surprising why Obi58 decided to use the dead part of his brain to reason my post.
Re: Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! by freeborn02: 4:56pm On Sep 07, 2020
seguno2:

Does he sound like someone who is ready to pay a single naira for the car?
If he wants hire purchase, he won’t be here begging like a shameless rapist, instead of going to car dealers for negotiation.

What is wrong with people in this country?

Why do you people always love to jump to conclusion without any iota of fact? Is it that the internet is turning you to an idiot or you are in the habit of dipping your brain in your anus? Are you cursed with dumbness or what?!
Re: Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! by obi58: 7:36pm On Sep 07, 2020
freeborn02:

I am not even looking for a free car, bro. Awuf dey run bele cheesy.

I only need a good car to be paid for on instalment and that's my only request. Its surprising why Obi58 decided to use the dead part of his brain to reason my post.

Na wa ooooo bros you still dey on my mention?

You better go and hustle and buy better car for your wife instead of running your mouth like a woman.

I've seen several ads for cars as low was 200k on nairaland so you never know... Your miracle may be just around the corner!
Re: Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! by freeborn02: 7:58pm On Sep 07, 2020
obi58:

Na wa ooooo bros you still dey on my mention?

You better go and hustle and buy better car for your wife instead of running your mouth like a woman.

I've seen several ads for cars as low was 200k on nairaland so you never know... Your miracle may be just around the corner!

Don't tell me you are so daft not to know that you will get a mention when you comment like an idiot.

While I hustle for money to buy a car, you should go hustle for money to buy a new brain; the one you have is leaky and stinky

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Camry V6 A Good Choice? / ***sold***erfect Family Car 1.5m *neg***SOLD*** / Toyota Camry Big Daddy 2004 Neatly Used At A Very Cheap Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.