Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) (85487 Views)

Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) / Armored Cable Vandal Electrocuted In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) / Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) by daddytime(m): 5:28pm On Sep 05, 2020
Alex no dey see these kind ones report.

Na the one's wey fit pay him dey report.
Re: MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) by Brushstrokes20: 5:29pm On Sep 05, 2020
Beware of friendly enemies a. K. a
* frenENEMIES
*Snitch
R. I. P young man.
Re: MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) by tutudesz: 5:34pm On Sep 05, 2020
KristaPretty:

Correct, let the list keep coming.

4. Love matter
5. Friends grin angry angry

6. Sharing of property
Re: MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
HouseHold Enemies and Unfriendly Friends Have Sent So many to their Untimely Grave..

The Only True Friend who will never Disappoint you is My Lord and Savior JESUS.

Another young life Wasted...

He has Gone to Give Account of Himself to God..

There is No Repentance on that Side..

One day! It will be Me!
One day! It will be you!

It is Appointed to all to Die once, after that , the Judgement!

Prayers for His Family

May God Give us Understanding of Life..
yep! undertaker is here again you love it when news of death comes up on Nairaland. so you can use the opportunity to spread your ridiculous religious ignorant ideologies to ignorant people like you, your life must be full with paranoia sadness, hopeleness and fear. you never comment on good news or celebrative happy threads on Nairaland.

Funny thing is, this world you keep telling us that it is coming to an end since the last 2 months is still here, infact, my neighbour just had a new born baby are you not gonna congratulate him? or do you believe the baby is not gonna grow old because the world is going to end next week? your so called God will kill the innocent baby next week or soon because she/God will end the world next week. absolute! bullshit! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:35pm On Sep 05, 2020
na person wey know u go do you.

"Lord, protect me from my friends, I can take care of my enemies." - Lil Wayne, u too much.

RIP to the young star.

2 Likes

Re: MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) by BhumiePedro21(m): 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2020
RapistOnBail:
Hmm lipsrsealed

Cc. Prophet Righteousness
abeg leave righteousness out of this matter, hin no fit settle am
Re: MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) by bluefilm: 5:39pm On Sep 05, 2020
Jealousy bad. embarassed
Re: MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) by shamsin6300(m): 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2020
fati2001:
cry
Why?
wetin he do you?

Jealousy I guess

1 Like

Re: MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 05, 2020
where is the proofs his friends poisoned him? or are they just sheer assumptions? and Nigerian mentality, when people die an autopsy is conducted to determine how the person died but in Nigeria they base on ridiculous sheer assumption and unprovable accussations.

He said they should locate one of his friends Solomon so what? that proves nothing.. he could be owing solomon some money, he could mean locate solomon and pay him the money
Re: MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) by michjunior: 5:43pm On Sep 05, 2020
southniyikaye:
This year has been all shade of bad news

There has always been bad news every year....
Nothin New...the world has always been bad....
Rip to the dead
Re: MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) by gowonmaharajah(m): 5:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
God protect Laycon.Amen!!!
Re: MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) by Coronavirus84: 5:47pm On Sep 05, 2020
The truth of the matter is that keep distance with a friend that loves money so much, they can do and undo. Na so one foolish boy wey dey lie for people say him study for university of Ghana dey use my intelligent play dey lie up and down. I shift one side before the stupid boy go put me for trouble. Awon Oloriburuku friends indeed
Re: MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) by Omonete: 5:48pm On Sep 05, 2020
this guy just pass on without Jesus Christ. Well mean while contact me for your natural Honey. 08106073954
Re: MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) by Adeniran906(m): 5:49pm On Sep 05, 2020
gypsey:
yep! undertaker is here again you love it when news of death comes up on Nairaland. so you can use the opportunity to spread your ridiculous religious ignorant ideologies to ignorant people like you, your life must be full with paranoia sadness, hopeleness and fear you never comment on good news or celebrative happy threads on Nairaland.

Funny thing is, this world you keep telling us that it is coming to an end since the last 2 months is still here, infact, my neighbour just had a new born baby are you not gonna congratulate him? or do you believe the baby is not gonna grow old because the world is going to end next week? your so called God will kill the innocent baby next week or soon because she/God will end the world next week. absolute! bullshit!
calm down bro
Re: MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) by JBL316: 5:52pm On Sep 05, 2020
id4sho:
aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

Naaaaaaaahhhhhhh..point of order......NA KATSINA MAN DEY IN SHOCK

Re: MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) by Brunicekid(m): 5:53pm On Sep 05, 2020
Funminded:
God protect us from unfriendly friends!
Amen in Jesus Name!!!

2 Likes

Re: MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) by SavageBoy: 5:56pm On Sep 05, 2020
Funminded:

Not unfriendly friends...

Let God protect us from Frenemies

1 Like

Re: MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) by paul100(m): 6:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
Rest in peace bro.Even the bible says "Trust No Man".Mind what you say to a friend.Limit the type of words you say to people that you call your friend because jealousy and envy is in the heart of men.
Re: MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) by uBuNiT: 6:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
Where Ogbadibo dey ? Which state ?
Re: MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) by Harrykn: 6:05pm On Sep 05, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Too bad embarassed

VILLAGE people at work undecided

r.i.p
Before they lay him down to rest i pray the lord his soul to keep. Xxx10t, why do niqqas die young tryna make m's?
Re: MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) by Sirfemisky: 6:06pm On Sep 05, 2020
That is why I don't have friends.
They are evil.
Especially the female flocks that think they are wise.
In school, they will pretend they care and love.
They are only trying to use you to pass away time.
This second semester is my harvest of hole digging.
No need to be nice to them again.
I must dig their hole.
I am a 35 years old guy from HND1.
I am a victim of childhood bullying and late puberty.

2 Likes

Re: MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) by Anaerobi(m): 6:10pm On Sep 05, 2020
the heart of men is full of evil.
Re: MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) by adontcare(f): 6:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
[quote author=Madibah post=93598474]Rip embarassed
But fast rising as how? [/quotei] as per the ganja kind of dance wey he dey display. Rip
Re: MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) by AreaFada2: 6:21pm On Sep 05, 2020
Rip.

Karma will visit them if anyone has a hand in it.
Re: MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) by madridsta007(m): 6:24pm On Sep 05, 2020
Funminded:

Pray, trust God and try to live a quiet life.

1 Like

Re: MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) by Omolomo4eva(m): 6:29pm On Sep 05, 2020
The heart of man is truly wicked...what a friend!
Re: MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 05, 2020
so have they arrested solomon?
Re: MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) by imagrg(m): 6:45pm On Sep 05, 2020
The heart of man is wicked
Re: MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) by Wettoid123: 6:47pm On Sep 05, 2020
The love of many has wax cold wickedness has taken over!
Re: MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) by Kingpinukecy(m): 6:58pm On Sep 05, 2020
Very weird �
Re: MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) by Greatfullheart: 7:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
2020 has been about bad tales, bad omen #tales of eve. I will i can uninstall 2020 and install it again or better still upgraded to 2021.

Re: MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) by UCMax1: 7:07pm On Sep 05, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Why would anyone wanna quench a life they have no idea how it was made? Taking a child from his parents forever? Some human beings are just so wicked and heartless.
Na so world be....meanwhile this your name sounds so tantalizing to the ear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram / Man Lures A Gay Man On Facebook In Owerri, Then Kills Him When They Met (Photos) / Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.