Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram (85563 Views)

I Mistakenly Stabbed My Girlfriend To Death, Socialite Killaboigram Confesses. / Moments After Boyfriend’s Confession, Insider Reveals Deceased Influencer, Austa / White Girl Stabs Her Millionaire Nigerian Boyfriend To Death In Miami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Wealthoptulent(m): 4:14pm On Jul 17, 2023
Breaking News:
This Popular Beautiful young IG Influencer Austa XXO has just been killed by her Millionaire Boyfriend who is a Popular Lagos Big Boy Killaboigram. Her Boyfriend stabbed her in his Apartment and ran away leaving her to bleed to death, her mother who was looking for her for days finally tracked her to his house where she found her daughter’s dead body with many of her body parts allegedly missing, this is so sad May Her Gentle Soul RIP, Amen!!! πŸ™πŸΏ

https://www.instagram.com/p/CuzQ3Quo3V5/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

The Boyfriend who is still at Large, worte he regrettably did the crime, and also will turn himself in as he as taken his fate on what come law brings as punishment including Death, to compensate the said lady family.

5 Likes

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by talented321: 4:19pm On Jul 17, 2023
ANGER and DANGER just one letter difference.
This five letters word ''ANGER''
1.Has sent billions to early grave,
2.Killed billions of destinies,
3.End millions of marriages
4.End millions of friendship
5.Make millions of people homeless
6.Sent billions to prison and vice versa.
So that vex wey u dey vex always calculate the aftermath.
9ja girls and their greed to harvest what they don't sow. My man don already regret' u never start

219 Likes 17 Shares

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Japa007: 4:22pm On Jul 17, 2023
I always have this nauseating feeling anytime someone mentions 'lagos'. grin , A very terrible slum, you can lose ur life at any minute..

I pity any sane human being thinking of basing in lagos grin grin grin

261 Likes 43 Shares

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Sangoamadioha1: 4:23pm On Jul 17, 2023
The guy dey run still dey give una hope say him go turn himself in.

207 Likes 12 Shares

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by TemplarLandry: 4:24pm On Jul 17, 2023
πŸ™„

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by dollynnn(f): 4:25pm On Jul 17, 2023
He should stop the "Self- Punishment Game" and turn himself in

83 Likes 13 Shares

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Cypress042(m): 4:31pm On Jul 17, 2023
She's just like every other girl on Instagram

Nevertheless, May the killer be caught and sentenced in accordance to law.

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by frazee: 4:35pm On Jul 17, 2023
Killaboi has killed...
He actually lived his name....
All these kids with anger issue... there anger level is beast mode....

224 Likes 16 Shares

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by 2special(m): 4:36pm On Jul 17, 2023
RIP to the girl, oga you won 300millon from sportybet, why not drop sure odds before you turn yourself up.

319 Likes 30 Shares

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by belej2: 4:37pm On Jul 17, 2023
We have different kinds of car and landed properties for sale in lekki/ajah axis

Feel free to check our profile page or call/whatsapp 08149577728

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 17, 2023
angry I really feel for him, everything going fine suddenly one stupid mistake due to anger ... unfortunately he can't rewind time .... sometimes it is better to live alone if you can't deal with your demons. He should get a good lawyer and appease to the girls parents.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by wiseone28: 5:00pm On Jul 17, 2023
I don't know him

I know myself

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by dealslip(f): 5:14pm On Jul 17, 2023
jackcanfield:
angry I really feel for him, everything going fine suddenly one stupid mistake due to anger ... unfortunately e can't rewind time .... sometimes it is better to live alone if you can't deal with your demons. He should get a good lawyer and appease to the girls parents.
if the girl was your sister or daughter will you accept any appeasement?

123 Likes 9 Shares

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by dealslip(f): 5:15pm On Jul 17, 2023
All this one is just story, he should turn himself in.
Girls for heaven sake have dignity. Boys for God's sake take care of your demons before you engage anyone intimately.

These kind of issues started from having no self respect by women and having no emotional attachment by men. Have money at all cost, women will follow you mentality is a trap and the lies of Satan. It makes you objectify everyone and will loose every emotional ability. As for women, I cant suffer and I must live the life makes you an object as every possible red flag is dropped to the point of sleeping with demon possesed men. Please let us accept the way of God, which says love your neighbour as you have loved yourself. If we adhere to this, trust me there would be less violence and deaths

190 Likes 16 Shares

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 17, 2023
dealslip:

if the girl was your sister or daughter will you accept any appeasement?
I don't know, but I know most men who make this mistake tend to be suicidal, especially when they realize a woman ended their story and appeasement doesn't mean you won't serve the punishment, but it helps in the healing process.

7 Likes

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by dealslip(f): 5:27pm On Jul 17, 2023
jackcanfield:
I don't know, but I know most men who make this mistake tend to be suicidal, especially when they realize a woman ended their story and appeasement doesn't mean you won't serve the punishment, but it helps in the healing process.
you are right though. if only he had dealt with his demons earlier.

4 Likes

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 17, 2023
dealslip:

you are right though. if only he had dealt with his demons earlier.

Well God help us all .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Rahkman: 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2023
Japa007:
I always have this nauseating feeling anytime someone mentions 'lagos'. grin , A very terrible slum, you can lose ur life at any minute..

I pity any sane human being thinking of basing in lagos grin grin grin
the people in that city are raving mad,both boys and girls

17 Likes

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Westerhoffe(m): 6:33pm On Jul 17, 2023
undecided
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Sijo01(f): 6:36pm On Jul 17, 2023
Killaboi! Devil have a way of making you live your name.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by lolu2019: 6:38pm On Jul 17, 2023
More money,More Problems

8 Likes

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by emmancipated(m): 6:54pm On Jul 17, 2023
Another one bites the dust

6 Likes

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Reelmii: 7:43pm On Jul 17, 2023
So with all the yahoo...na millionaire him be,,,i think say na trillionaire him for be...

RUBBISH

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Acidosis(m): 8:05pm On Jul 17, 2023
Killa boy don finally killi pesin...

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by BackFromBalablu: 8:22pm On Jul 17, 2023
Eyyaaa

1 Like

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 17, 2023
And he replicate his name. Oh God...

4 Likes

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by jeeqaa7(m): 9:01pm On Jul 17, 2023
glitterati
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by bigdammyj: 9:01pm On Jul 17, 2023
Noted.

2 Likes

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by FalseProphet1(m): 9:02pm On Jul 17, 2023
sad
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Diligent1(f): 9:02pm On Jul 17, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Lures A Gay Man On Facebook In Owerri, Then Kills Him When They Met (Photos) / Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS / Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.