Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,572 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023 (30686 Views)

Kogi Guber: It’ll Be A Tragedy If APC Wins - APC Chieftain, Senator Alex Kadiri / I Didn’t Say Igbo Can’t Produce President – Oluwo Of Iwoland / Uche Okwukwu Backs Amaechi, Says Igbo Can’t Be President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023 by flyingpig: 4:24pm On Sep 05, 2020
LadyExcellency:
Unfortunately, Igbo will vote any major political party that has Igbo as a candidate for presidential election.

Not any more, PDP can't take Ndigbo for mumu again. Nominate Atiku or any Northerner and see the death of PDP.

Lol thank you. Ohaneze has dared PDP to nominate a Northerner in 2023 and lose their votes. SE has 3 PDP states and several Senators. Even the other two states of APGA and APC all vote PDP in the presidential elections. But if PDP wants to lose all this no problem just field a Northerner.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023 by Realerreal: 4:24pm On Sep 05, 2020
Kadiri spoke the truth and pointed out both the strengths and what people hate about the igbos in Nigeria, even before Biafra matter stArted which made people hate igbos even more.
The trouble that ensued after Atiku picked Peter Obi from the igbos was a very shameful thing and unknown to them taught other politicians a lesson. Even Atiku will never pick an Igbo man again you be vice. Watch he will go with south west or south south.

The man mentioned his wife is igbo to tell you he has close relationships with them and have studied their ways of doing things.
For your wife to be igbo and for you to have such bitter feelings towards them tells you how unlikable the igbos truly are.
Even as house girls and boys, igbos are treacherous jealous creatures.
Nigerians will never vote an Igbo person as president.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023 by flyingpig: 4:29pm On Sep 05, 2020
Dikebuka:
I don't know why they always panick about igbo. When Igbo said they would not participate in the last election..Python Dance was declared on them. When Igbo decide to vote Alhaji Atiku Abubakar ( a complete Muslim northern who have even observed hajj), they complained that Igbo play politics of bitterness.. If igboman push for resource control, they say that igbos will be poor and backward. When its igboman's turn they raise issue of competence. When igboman present a competent candidate they claim he has no political spread. When igboman present candidate with the best spread they talk about building bridge. When igboman build bridge the respond that the igboman have not done enough to show that they want to rule.
When igboman agitates the independence they respond that igboman is declaring war on the country.
When they igboman succeed in a particular area of business, they respond that Igbo want to dominate everybody.

My question is what do they actually want from the igboman.

Honest observation

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 05, 2020
TheChameleon:

Rubbish...you wouldn't be just slaves to Aboki.

You're even slaves to everyone.

Asari Dokubo called you Ijaw slaves. You all cowardly hid at home.

Oh my... its was a useless tribalist, the signs were too obvious.
Re: Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023 by flyingpig: 4:32pm On Sep 05, 2020
Igboid:

Stop talking nonsense.
As far back as 1960s, Ahmadu Bello was already making videos where he demonized Ndiigbo.
The entire Northern assembly had a plenary session where the agenda was to demonize and legalize hostility towards Ndiigbo.

Akintola had already made his "Yoruba Ronu" speech where Ndiigbo were again demonized as early as the 1960s.
In all these, you can not for once find a tape where Ndiigbo made speeches demonizing others, instead we focused on how to elevate our selves. Perhaps this was the mistake of our forebearers.

Nnamdi Kanu have not said to other Nigerians what they have not said about Ndiigbo 50yrs before.
And even Nnamdi Kanu doesn't spare Ndiigbo in his criticism or use of harsh words.

Nigeria is a failed cursed state. Igbo presidency will do nothing for Ndiigbo other than earn bragging rights, seeing as it has not lifted Yorubaland or Arewa from trenches of Third World status.
Don't kill yourself over Igbo presidency. The orientation of Igbo nationalists like myself is that Igbo presidency if it comes is well welcomed since it would piss so many Igbophobes off, and if it doesn't come, would also be a win, since it would prove Igbo One Nigerianists stupid and swell the ranks of Igbos who want no part in Nigeria.

The Igbo will always choose Biafra over Nigeria, and should Igbo presidency of Nigeria not emerge, the more Biafra as a viable alternative becomes marketable among Igbo elites spread around the globe.

No shaking, it's either we win, or we win.
firm analysis and conclusion.

6 Likes

Re: Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023 by flyingpig: 4:33pm On Sep 05, 2020
kingzizzy:
These people keep make me laugh. The Northerners keep saying "Igbos should build bridges", "Igbos should reach out", "Igbos should work for Presidency"

But despite Fulani herdsmen slaughtering people across Nigeria, they saw nothing wrong in electing a Fulani man President in 2015 and 2019

When it comes to an Igbo man becoming President of Nigeria, Nigerians will write long list of what Igbos must do.

But when it comes to a Fulani man becoming President, not only will there be no list, the fact that they are killing people everywhere wont even matter

Lol
Honest observation

3 Likes

Re: Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023 by TheChameleon: 4:36pm On Sep 05, 2020
Esseite:

Esseite to his useless homosexual father:
Oh my... its was a useless tribalist, the signs were too obvious.

I agree. At least the idiot should have sent you to school.

I am happy you have PTSD from the hometraining I gave you earlier.

Now thank me for helping the fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023 by TheChameleon: 4:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
Bannylove13:

Igbo gibberish.... very senseless rant

2 Likes

Re: Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023 by flyingpig: 4:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
fergie001:
Thank you, Senator Kadiri
I saw my name where you tagged it on this post. My submission is we've noted all Kadiri said, as much as he is an expired politician, we will work assiduously on his inputs, re-strategize and return.

However, I want to call your attention to what an honourable member Dikebuka, posted on this thread, because it shone brightly and because it reflects my personal reflections over the calls of Sen. Kadiri.

I don't know why they always panick about igbo. When Igbo said they would not participate in the last election..Python Dance was declared on them. When Igbo decide to vote Alhaji Atiku Abubakar ( a complete Muslim northern who have even observed hajj), they complained that Igbo play politics of bitterness.. If igboman push for resource control, they say that igbos will be poor and backward. When its igboman's turn they raise issue of competence. When igboman present a competent candidate they claim he has no political spread. When igboman present candidate with the best spread they talk about building bridge. When igboman build bridge the respond that the igboman have not done enough to show that they want to rule.
When igboman agitates the independence they respond that igboman is declaring war on the country.
When they igboman succeed in a particular area of business, they respond that Igbo want to dominate everybody.

10 Likes

Re: Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023 by Bannylove13: 4:41pm On Sep 05, 2020
[quote author=TheChameleon post=93604225][/quote]

Yoruba And photocopy...originality ain’t easy.
Re: Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 05, 2020
TheChameleon:

I agree. At least the idiot should have sent you to school.

I am happy you have PTSD from the hometraining I gave you earlier.

Now thank me for helping the fool.

Sorry, i dont discuss with tribalists and bitter souls.. bye

4 Likes

Re: Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023 by TheChameleon: 4:47pm On Sep 05, 2020
Esseite:

Sorry, i dont discuss with tribalists and bitter souls.. bye

I don't discuss with losers and pathetic beings too.

You can memorize my moniker all you wish, if you misbehave again, I would school you yet again.

Now, thank me for my generosity and patience.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023 by Stalwert: 5:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
Igboid:

Stop talking nonsense.
As far back as 1960s, Ahmadu Bello was already making videos where he demonized Ndiigbo.
The entire Northern assembly had a plenary session where the agenda was to demonize and legalize hostility towards Ndiigbo.

Akintola had already made his "Yoruba Ronu" speech where Ndiigbo were again demonized as early as the 1960s.
In all these, you can not for once find a tape where Ndiigbo made speeches demonizing others, instead we focused on how to elevate our selves. Perhaps this was the mistake of our forebearers.

Nnamdi Kanu have not said to other Nigerians what they have not said about Ndiigbo 50yrs before.
And even Nnamdi Kanu doesn't spare Ndiigbo in his criticism or use of harsh words.

Nigeria is a failed cursed state. Igbo presidency will do nothing for Ndiigbo other than earn bragging rights, seeing as it has not lifted Yorubaland or Arewa from trenches of Third World status.
Don't kill yourself over Igbo presidency. The orientation of Igbo nationalists like myself is that Igbo presidency if it comes is well welcomed since it would piss so many Igbophobes off, and if it doesn't come, would also be a win, since it would prove Igbo One Nigerianists stupid and swell the ranks of Igbos who want no part in Nigeria.

The Igbo will always choose Biafra over Nigeria, and should Igbo presidency of Nigeria not emerge, the more Biafra as a viable alternative becomes marketable among Igbo elites spread around the globe.

No shaking, it's either we win, or we win.

Yet igbos live freely in all of Nigeria. Let that sink in.

6 Likes

Re: Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023 by knowledgeable: 5:07pm On Sep 05, 2020
AtikuNetwork:
https://tribuneonlineng.com/2023-why-igbo-cant-get-the-presidency-sen-kadiri/

OAM4J
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Citizens of poverty capital of the world & backwardness, continue to discuss the presidential cycle that comes every 4 years. Your problem is systemic and dysfunctionality. Igbos have Excel in their countless numbers in different parts of the world where they have functional systems. Igbos deserve next presidential slot within the context of this our dysfunctional system of Presidential arrangements( regional turn by turn), and not this above foolish logical explanation that has no context. "Where are those who want to oppose the SE and others whom forever will want to extricate themselves from this contraption"?..

2 Likes

Re: Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023 by fergie001: 5:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
flyingpig:
I saw my name where you tagged it on this post. My submission is we've noted all Kadiri said, as much as he is an expired politician, we will work assiduously on his inputs, re-strategize and return.

However, I want to call your attention to what an honourable member Dikebuka, posted on this thread, because it shone brightly and because it reflects my personal reflections over the calls of Sen. Kadiri.

Like I said in the other thread, your propsition is in order and is the most advisable.

1 Like

Re: Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023 by LadyExcellency: 5:13pm On Sep 05, 2020
seunmsg:
Igbos will Atikulate in 2023 as usual. No point blowing long turanshi over an unrealistic idea.

Except for your peoples greed, there would've been One South where equity prevails.

Nigeria is divided into six region.
In 5 of the four terms of presidency.

President (Sw) - 8 years
Vice President (Sw) - 8 years
President - NE, NC, SE - 0
Vice President - NE, NC,SE - 0

Then SW wants the President again in a pluralistic Nigeria with ethnic faultlines?

Too much greed. Tufiakwa.

12 Likes

Re: Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023 by Zorbadezinc: 5:21pm On Sep 05, 2020
You have said it all. The igbos don’t mean well for themselves

Even the present crop of governors distrust themselves.

The Anambra State Governor is a case in point >>>>

Governor Willie Obiano’s paranoid attitude and his recent display of suspicious behavior has become very worrisome to Anambrarians
in recent times. The governor recently moved out of the Government House, claiming that the place was infested by evil spirits and that his enemies had buried charms inside the grounds. He moved to Onitsha from where he now operates. Shortly afterwards, his wife, Ebelechukwu Obiano invited the Deputy Governor, Dr Nkem Okeke to their hideout in Onitsha where she accused him of planning to kill her husband the Governor, and literally stripped off her clothes to fight him, all this in the presence of the Governor Willie Obiano. The Governor himself was later to inform some traditional rulers that his deputy was plotting to take his life. The Governor has become increasingly isolated with his wife now taking over the functions of running the state.

Recently on The day the Enugu Airport was commissioned, something strange happened.
As the Governors of the South-East and other stakeholders waited at the airport, and having been informed of delay, the host, Gov. Ugwuanyi the hard-working, humane and gentle Governor of Enugu decided, out of courtesy, to take the stakeholder to the Lodge for morning tea.

Inside the Lodge, only Obiano decided to stay inside his vehicle without coming down. Three people were sent to call him, but he declined, saying he was comfortable in his vehicles. Even when he was informed that the stakeholders and fellow governors who had arrived earlier wanted to take the time and discuss issues for the good of Igbos, he still declined. Senator Victor Umeh, the former National Chairman of Obiano’s Party APGA was sent to ask him to come up and join his colleague south Eastern Governors but he still refused.

Obiano departed shortly after he left the lodge for the Airport for the commissioning , even before the official tape cutting ceremony because of his paranoia which is affecting the smooth running of his administration in recent times.

Obiano later told some people that he would never enter inside Enugu Lodge as the people that revealed the plan to kill him at Amawbia Lodge also revealed that Enugu Governor would poison him if he was not careful.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023 by DMerciful(m): 5:35pm On Sep 05, 2020
You went emotional when you couldn't answer his question directly
Lamasta:

Oga stop beating round the bush we are talking of Igbo presidency not South West we have built bridges in the past that's why we are fully involve now.

1 Like

Re: Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023 by DMerciful(m): 5:39pm On Sep 05, 2020
Igbos are unlikable yet you guys are insisting on one-Nigeria, is that not confusion?
Realerreal:
Kadiri spoke the truth and pointed out both the strengths and what people hate about the igbos in Nigeria, even before Biafra matter stArted which made people hate igbos even more.
The trouble that ensued after Atiku picked Peter Obi from the igbos was a very shameful thing and unknown to them taught other politicians a lesson. Even Atiku will never pick an Igbo man again you be vice. Watch he will go with south west or south south.

The man mentioned his wife is igbo to tell you he has close relationships with them and have studied their ways of doing things.
For your wife to be igbo and for you to have such bitter feelings towards them tells you how unlikable the igbos truly are.
Even as house girls and boys, igbos are treacherous jealous creatures.
Nigerians will never vote an Igbo person as president.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023 by Ojiofor: 5:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
Every idiot have an opinion on Igbo matters.
What else is expected from a politician that aspires to be president that OUK is not already doing?
When it comes to Igbo interest they will raise the bar so high and when ever we have a chance to score they will still shift the goal post.But for how long?

12 Likes

Re: Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023 by Jonathan39: 5:48pm On Sep 05, 2020
You've spoken the mind of an average Igbo. We will never bow to Hausa Fulani. Biafra is the sure bet
Bannylove13:
Igbos no fit be aboki or Yoruba wey don bend to aboki...
The Hausa Fulani institute pattern of Nigeria politics is only favorable to Hausa Fulani and igbos don’t play that kind of politics

This is the difference in Nigeria... Since 1967..

Igbos don’t dobale for anyone reason we see those that dobale for idiots as fools empowered by Hausa Fulani to enslave igbos plant emirs and introduce a foreign and useless god to igboland and we abhors such efulefus with passion..

Some has sold their cultures heritages and even abuse and question origin just to please the caliphate and enjoy crumb.. some change names and pick up names from tribes distance from theirs in other to please their masters and feel among.. this igbos have refused and sees as abomination...

This humans do this for money fame positions and to be accepted in within circle and this in Nigeria politics is term bridge building grin that will lead to acceptance
Tell me how kerosene and water mix... religion is important part of Nigeria politics especially when it comes to people like KADIRI ..

So till igbos start building big masarachi in every nook and corner of igbo land ...they will be accepted
Till igbos bow to and accept Hausa Fulani politics... they won’t be accepted

This simple reason is why Biafra is awake ... the spirit of Biafra is alive .. because no igbo man ... that know his existence will do the Hausa man bid
Okwzilieze and his fellow igbos within the political setting of Nigeria are asslickers ....but still then , they know the extend they can go ... the igbo in them is more than the human in them...

People like KADIRI can weep up sentiments about igbos loving money more than any tribe except Hausa Fulani

Is there any tribe or people in Nigeria that loves wealth more than the Hausa Fulani ... yet same hold record of poverty in west and Sahel africa..

We know where this noise is coming from... reason why igbos will never be loyal to any Hausa Fulani stooge in igboland

If the presidency will be the sacrifice for Biafra ... igbos will gladly and happily embrace it...

Let hausa Fulani led Nigeria conduct referendum and see with korokore eyes how fast those their useless stooge abandon them .. una think say dem no get sense..

Meanwhile

Apc government is from hell... how a government will exist to kill its citizens with any means possible .. while oppressing those that have survive death..

Apc is evil

4 Likes

Re: Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023 by LaboPolitics: 5:54pm On Sep 05, 2020
How relevant is Alex Usman Kadiri to his own hungry people in Kogi state?

A man with one christian and two muslim names is too confused to be qualified to give anyone lectures about the presidency.
Igbo presidency or exodus will easily happen over his dead body, if him put body.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023 by Lamasta(m): 6:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
DMerciful:
You went emotional when you couldn't answer his question directly
Nothing emotional there he should stick to the topic and not digress

2 Likes

Re: Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023 by DMerciful(m): 6:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
But you were answering him until a particular question you knew was the truth and you couldn't answer.
Lamasta:

Nothing emotional there he should stick to the topic and not digress

3 Likes

Re: Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023 by Lamasta(m): 6:26pm On Sep 05, 2020
DMerciful:
But you were answering him until a particular question you knew was the truth and you couldn't answer.

What is the truth in his question that I couldn't answer?

2 Likes

Re: Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023 by bukkysam(f): 7:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
hmmm

1 Like

Re: Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
This country na cruise

1 Like

Re: Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023 by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:12pm On Sep 05, 2020
True talk sir..
Re: Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023 by omenka(m): 7:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
Osinbajo I know. Anyone else, I dont.

Next.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023 by jesmond3945: 7:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
Don't worry una go destroy naija one day
Re: Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023 by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
This one has cashed out from Tinubu Bullion Van thug.

Let me remind Tinubu that the Yorubas have signed to always stay absolutely loyal to their slave masters the Fulanis.

So the the Northerners would never trust this nation to an afonja man who they see as their er and boys. And we all know the North will surely field in a candidate.

Igbo Presidency is unshakable if we want to do the right thing in this country.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023 by MajorOvakporaye(f): 7:19pm On Sep 05, 2020
KADIRI IS A STUPID OLD FOOL!!!

WE FROM THE NIGER DELTA WILL SUPPORT IGBO PRESIDENCY.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu / Shuwa Arabs In Lagos Declare Support For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu (Photos) / London Court Registers N99 Billion Judgment Against Nigerian Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.