Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,940 members, 7,810,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023 (30691 Views)

Kogi Guber: It’ll Be A Tragedy If APC Wins - APC Chieftain, Senator Alex Kadiri / I Didn’t Say Igbo Can’t Produce President – Oluwo Of Iwoland / Uche Okwukwu Backs Amaechi, Says Igbo Can’t Be President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023 by Enculer: 7:20pm On Sep 05, 2020
Lamasta:
Its an impossible task which they themselves know...
Becoming a President is not about chestbeating up and down, its about alignment, working with others and getting the numbers not emotional shouting and chestbeating.....

God bless Yemi Osinbajo the future of our country....

Yoruba demon. Ever jealous

2 Likes

Re: Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023 by solmusdesigns: 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2020
cool

Hahahahahaaa

Ibo Amaka people don enter one chance for PDP and Abokii hand

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 05, 2020
Has Hausa and Yoruba fixed the country? Is the country happy and contented?
To heellll with the Nigerian presidency

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023 by 4tomandchi: 7:23pm On Sep 05, 2020
If Igbo can't get Yoruba shouldn't too let the power remain in the North period.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023 by kikake: 7:23pm On Sep 05, 2020
Why Igbo can’t be president after Buhari = Why Nigeria can not be in peace and progress after Buhari.

Animal Farm of George Orwell got destroyed ultimately.

The IOCs and their home countries who hold one Nigeria had seen enough.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023 by udemzyudex(m): 7:24pm On Sep 05, 2020
rationalhuman:
Nigerian System was designed to Favor Islamist while others to work for them. Bitter pill.

True, the created more states and more senatorial District too.

6 Likes

Re: Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023 by Eastlink(m): 7:24pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ndigbo must contest for the Presidency. It’s better to contest, pull strings and lose than accept the most useless VP position. I’ll definately campaign against the PDP if anything short of the Presidency is alloted to us. As a matter of fact, the burial of the PDP would begin in 2023 starting from Igboland if an Igbo is not on the Presidential ballot.

Let the lovers of Ndigbo begin to form a party that is solely pro-Igbo. This is what the clowns in IPOB failed to do and Ndigbo must make sure a new party that would sweep the whole of Igboland is formed.

Igbos must get it right in 2023, whether the APC or PDP give us the slot, we must get it right.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023 by udemzyudex(m): 7:25pm On Sep 05, 2020
LadyExcellency:
Unfortunately, Igbo will vote any major political party that has Igbo as a candidate for presidential election.

Not any more, PDP can't take Ndigbo for mumu again. Nominate Atiku or any Northerner and see the death of PDP.

Are you sure you're not speaking for yourself cos you guys can be very funny.

5 Likes

Re: Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023 by kikake: 7:26pm On Sep 05, 2020
udemzyudex:

True, the created more states and more senatorial District too.

The 20 undue number of states created in one region - north alone - is reason why northern Nigeria politicians can sit in the north to see who will be president of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 05, 2020
AtikuNetwork:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/2023-why-igbo-cant-get-the-presidency-sen-kadiri/

Senator Alex Kadiri sir, this interview you granted is actually a lecture for me. Experience matters and truth is bitter.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023 by Burruchaga71(m): 7:26pm On Sep 05, 2020
Am igbo man can never allow a man to rule over them in 2023.. Never.. Ndiara everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023 by ayenale1(m): 7:27pm On Sep 05, 2020
The man's truth is bitter to some genus homo.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023 by udemzyudex(m): 7:28pm On Sep 05, 2020
kikake:

The 20 undue number of states created in one region - north alone - is reason why northern Nigeria politicians can sit in the north to see who will be president of Nigeria.

True.

1 Like

Re: Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023 by Coolgasman(m): 7:28pm On Sep 05, 2020
Igboid:
Lol! "my wife is Igbo" the man said.
Who asked him?
Some Nazis also had Jewish wives/gfs. Gowon had an Igbo gf during the war.
What does his wife being Igbo have to do with anything if not because he is trying to hide behind that to exhibit his Igbophobia hoping not to be attacked by Igbos or any neutral person, because his wife is Igbo grin

Like the Normal White racist that will start with " I have black friends but... " and goes on to make his racist comments.

Mr man, you just parroted what other Igbophobes do. Own it with your full chest, nothing will happen and stop hiding behind your poor Igbo wife who I pity for marrying someone like you who harbour such sinister sentiments for her people, who knows what that poor woman has been undergoing under your roof.
He mentioned that to tell u he has nothing against Igbos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023 by captainamiedi1: 7:29pm On Sep 05, 2020
He just said it all. it will be impossible for that region to be president. no tribe in Nigeria trust them. the yoruba dont trust them, the hausa dont trust them. it so sad. what a region full of hate. they radio and tv station preach hate everytime. their young ones are breed to hate Nigeria. They dont preach love.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023 by kikake: 7:29pm On Sep 05, 2020
udeagbalaC:
Has Hausa and Yoruba fixed the country? Is the country happy and contented?
To heellll with the Nigerian presidency

Fulani has ruled Nigeria many years.

Yoruba has ruled Nigeria many years.

Igbo turn to rule Nigeria after Buhari - anything short of that, na scatter for Nigeria.
Re: Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 05, 2020
This is Nigeria.
We are in 2020 foaming in the mouth over 2023 elections..while the country is nosediving into the abyss.
Re: Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023 by Cyjetty: 7:31pm On Sep 05, 2020
Zorbadezinc:
You have said it all. The igbos don’t mean well for themselves

Even the present crop of governors distrust themselves.

The Anambra State Governor is a case in point >>>>

Governor Willie Obiano’s paranoid attitude and his recent display of suspicious behavior has become very worrisome to Anambrarians
in recent times. The governor recently moved out of the Government House, claiming that the place was infested by evil spirits and that his enemies had buried charms inside the grounds. He moved to Onitsha from where he now operates. Shortly afterwards, his wife, Ebelechukwu Obiano invited the Deputy Governor, Dr Nkem Okeke to their hideout in Onitsha where she accused him of planning to kill her husband the Governor, and literally stripped off her clothes to fight him, all this in the presence of the Governor Willie Obiano. The Governor himself was later to inform some traditional rulers that his deputy was plotting to take his life. The Governor has become increasingly isolated with his wife now taking over the functions of running the state.

Recently on The day the Enugu Airport was commissioned, something strange happened.
As the Governors of the South-East and other stakeholders waited at the airport, and having been informed of delay, the host, Gov. Ugwuanyi the hard-working, humane and gentle Governor of Enugu decided, out of courtesy, to take the stakeholder to the Lodge for morning tea.

Inside the Lodge, only Obiano decided to stay inside his vehicle without coming down. Three people were sent to call him, but he declined, saying he was comfortable in his vehicles. Even when he was informed that the stakeholders and fellow governors who had arrived earlier wanted to take the time and discuss issues for the good of Igbos, he still declined. Senator Victor Umeh, the former National Chairman of Obiano’s Party APGA was sent to ask him to come up and join his colleague south Eastern Governors but he still refused.

Obiano departed shortly after he left the lodge for the Airport for the commissioning , even before the official tape cutting ceremony because of his paranoia which is affecting the smooth running of his administration in recent times.

Obiano later told some people that he would never enter inside Enugu Lodge as the people that revealed the plan to kill him at Amawbia Lodge also revealed that Enugu Governor would poison him if he was not careful.
This is a big shame on the part of Obiano. His dalliance with alcohol might be the major problem here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023 by Golan007: 7:33pm On Sep 05, 2020
Realerreal:
Kadiri spoke the truth and pointed out both the strengths and what people hate about the igbos in Nigeria, even before Biafra matter stArted which made people hate igbos even more.
The trouble that ensued after Atiku picked Peter Obi from the igbos was a very shameful thing and unknown to them taught other politicians a lesson. Even Atiku will never pick an Igbo man again you be vice. Watch he will go with south west or south south.

The man mentioned his wife is igbo to tell you he has close relationships with them and have studied their ways of doing things.
For your wife to be igbo and for you to have such bitter feelings towards them tells you how unlikable the igbos truly are.
Even as house girls and boys, igbos are treacherous jealous creatures.
Nigerians will never vote an Igbo person as president.

I won't say never.

But no one is in a haste to vote Igbo.

Their actions since 2015 shows how much deep-seated hatred and intolerance they have for other tribes and religions.

One would have understood if it was just a section of their people, but what was most surprising was not even the high and venerated chose to call to order those that chose the paths of division and rancour.

I said on another thread that no one would vote Igbo come 2023 and voila, little by little we are seeing the signs.

What they have done is sacrilegious and even if forgivable, they must serve their punishment.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023 by kikake: 7:34pm On Sep 05, 2020
Zorbadezinc:
You have said it all. The igbos don’t mean well for themselves

Even the present crop of governors distrust themselves.

The Anambra State Governor is a case in point >>>>

Governor Willie Obiano’s paranoid attitude and his recent display of suspicious behavior has become very worrisome to Anambrarians
in recent times. The governor recently moved out of the Government House, claiming that the place was infested by evil spirits and that his enemies had buried charms inside the grounds. He moved to Onitsha from where he now operates. Shortly afterwards, his wife, Ebelechukwu Obiano invited the Deputy Governor, Dr Nkem Okeke to their hideout in Onitsha where she accused him of planning to kill her husband the Governor, and literally stripped off her clothes to fight him, all this in the presence of the Governor Willie Obiano. The Governor himself was later to inform some traditional rulers that his deputy was plotting to take his life. The Governor has become increasingly isolated with his wife now taking over the functions of running the state.

Recently on The day the Enugu Airport was commissioned, something strange happened.
As the Governors of the South-East and other stakeholders waited at the airport, and having been informed of delay, the host, Gov. Ugwuanyi the hard-working, humane and gentle Governor of Enugu decided, out of courtesy, to take the stakeholder to the Lodge for morning tea.

Inside the Lodge, only Obiano decided to stay inside his vehicle without coming down. Three people were sent to call him, but he declined, saying he was comfortable in his vehicles. Even when he was informed that the stakeholders and fellow governors who had arrived earlier wanted to take the time and discuss issues for the good of Igbos, he still declined. Senator Victor Umeh, the former National Chairman of Obiano’s Party APGA was sent to ask him to come up and join his colleague south Eastern Governors but he still refused.

Obiano departed shortly after he left the lodge for the Airport for the commissioning , even before the official tape cutting ceremony because of his paranoia which is affecting the smooth running of his administration in recent times.

Obiano later told some people that he would never enter inside Enugu Lodge as the people that revealed the plan to kill him at Amawbia Lodge also revealed that Enugu Governor would poison him if he was not careful.

A northern governor is fingered by another northerner to be head of Boko Haram.

Commot with your cock and bull stories about Willie Obiano.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023 by PHIPEX(m): 7:34pm On Sep 05, 2020
Once I hear my "wife/husband/friend etc are Igbo so I don't have anything against them" I know they have started lieing.

Can this man tell us what Obj did in 1999 or Yaradua in 2007 for Nigeria that made everyone vote them?

Buhari contested against Yaradua his own brother from same state but it doesn't mean the North is Disorganised, Olu Falae contested against Obj his own brother, yet Yorubas are not disorganised but that someone in the East did not support Obi means Igbos are disorganized, what nonsense? In case you missed the point, Igbos can not and will not be a slave of anyone because of presidency. He said Igbos only know how to make money, give me the money and take your poverty and presidency.

All these Igbophobic entities that think the only way to measure against Igbos is the presidency that add little impact in our lives.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023 by Eastlink(m): 7:34pm On Sep 05, 2020
kikake:

Igbo turn to rule Nigeria after Buhari - anything short of that, na scatter for Nigeria.
I can bet my life on that. Anything short of a Nigerian President of Igbo extraction come 2023 is ‘operation to your tent oh Isreal’. We cannot continue voting others, and yet they bypass us each time it get’s to our turn.

I repeat anything short of Igbo Presidency come 2023, will lead to something more bigger than the Arab spring. I will personally use all my social media account completes that mission.

My Nigerianess and nationalism will be tested after 2023, so help me God.

5 Likes

Re: Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023 by proclinician: 7:35pm On Sep 05, 2020
Stalwert:

You see where your problem starts, if you call Nigeria zoo or other vile name by rapist cownu, in your head it is not because you hate the tribes of Nigeria it is because you are objective, when Alex Kadiri says his thoughts of Igbo presidency in your head once again it is not because he is objective it is because he hates Igbos. Such is the shallow reasoning that has not gotten you anywhere.

If you call Hausas, Fulani slaves, Fulanis cows, Northerners as dumb, call Yoruba as Hausa- Fulani slaves without any Igbo of note cautioning such foolishness, tell me how you would expect these people to support your aspiration? Politics is about building coalition, in APC case they were able to build a winning coalition. Throughout they never denigrated any tribe or religion. In the case of Igbo they remained silent while some riff Raff's appropriated the authority to speak for them and continually condemned APC as a Muslim Brotherhood party and a Northern Agenda to give land to Fulani people. You see why it will be hard to move forward if you do not genuinely build support across all creeds?

Exactly the point now. Build a stupid coalition at the expense of the lives of the indigenous people that's very correct. However it's one thing the Igbo man will never do. El rufai wants to be president alright, he is building coalition. Herdsmen are killing people in his state and he dare not rise against them and call out everyone involved because he needs a coalition to fvcking become president I pity you. Because of his ambitions a small militia can hide in a small region to kill people in their numbers and the northern leaders are quiet because their coalition has to be strong. I pity your life.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023 by Burruchaga71(m): 7:36pm On Sep 05, 2020
Dikebuka:
I don't know why they always panick about igbo. When Igbo said they would not participate in the last election..Python Dance was declared on them. When Igbo decide to vote Alhaji Atiku Abubakar ( a complete Muslim northern who have even observed hajj), they complained that Igbo play politics of bitterness.. If igboman push for resource control, they say that igbos will be poor and backward. When its igboman's turn they raise issue of competence. When igboman present a competent candidate they claim he has no political spread. When igboman present candidate with the best spread they talk about building bridge. When igboman build bridge the respond that the igboman have not done enough to show that they want to rule.
When igboman agitates the independence they respond that igboman is declaring war on the country.
When they igboman succeed in a particular area of business, they respond that Igbo want to dominate everybody.

My question is what do they actually want from the igboman.

My brother i tire ooo

2 Likes

Re: Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023 by Coolgasman(m): 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
In 2020. Already thinking about 2023 election. It says just one thing 'greed'. No one from the 3 geopolitical zone will assume the presidency and affairs in Nigeria will change for the better. 'all na same same' . The only solution for this country is to split up either amicably or un-amicably. If you are Igbo and you are calling Yorubas slave to the Northerners then you are just dumb cos you have failed to see that the Yorubas are the pin holding the country together.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023 by Golan007: 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
kikake:

grin

You guys joke too much.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023 by kikake: 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2020
Golan007:

I won't say never.

But no one is in a haste to vote Igbo.

Their actions since 2015 shows how much deep-seated hatred and intolerance they have for other tribes and religions.

One would have understood if it was just a section of their people, but what was most surprising was not even the high and venerated chose to call to order those that chose the paths of division and rancour.

I said on another thread that no one would vote Igbo come 2023 and voila, little by little we are seeing the signs.

What they have done is sacrilegious and even if forgivable, they must serve their punishment.

In 1998, Yoruba was at the verge of declaring Oduduwa Republic if Yoruba was not made President of Nigeria.

That was shortly after Bola Tinubu made the famous declaration that he did not believe in one Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023 by Ayomi90: 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2020
LadyExcellency:

Except for your peoples greed, there would've been One South where equity prevails.

Nigeria is divided into six region.
In 5 of the four terms of presidency.

President (Sw) - 8 years
Vice President (Sw) - 8 years
President - NE, NC, SE - 0
Vice President - NE, NC,SE - 0

Then SW wants the President again in a pluralistic Nigeria with ethnic faultlines?

Too much greed. Tufiakwa.
Shut up, go nd present a reasonable Igbo man, stay there be shouting South West up nd down, why don't every other tribe in the south shout SW are greedy? Lazy looser, when others are busy networking nd making friends u stay at home eating ofe nsala.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023 by djon78(m): 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2020
AtikuNetwork:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/2023-why-igbo-cant-get-the-presidency-sen-kadiri/

Complete balderash
With all the other tribes
That have ruled Nigeria
How has the country fared?

Is it developed ?
Is it richer ?
Is it advanced technologically?
Are the citizens better off?

The black man should go and sought himself out
Compare this nation with countries
Like Singapore, Malaysia, South Korea that we were at same level back then

Is there any basis for comparison

Nigerians should leave the igbo man alone
There is absolutely no sense of direction
In this clime

Population is bursting to the seams
There is no tangible plan at hand
A younger generation is coming up

The leaders should continue
Clock is ticking
Better find a dark goat
While it is still daylight

1 Like

Re: Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023 by Golan007: 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2020
Eastlink:
I can bet my life on that. Anything short of a Nigerian President of Igbo extraction come 2023 is ‘operation to your tent oh Isreal’. We cannot continue voting others, and yet they bypass us each time it get’s to our turn.

I repeat anything short of Igbo Presidency come 2023, will lead to something more bigger than the Arab spring. I will personally use all my social media account completes that mission.

My Nigerianess and nationalism will be tested after 2023, so help me God.

You mean in PDP?

3 Likes

Re: Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 05, 2020
Bannylove13:
Igbos no fit be aboki or Yoruba wey don bend to aboki...
The Hausa Fulani institute pattern of Nigeria politics is only favorable to Hausa Fulani and igbos don’t play that kind of politics

This is the difference in Nigeria... Since 1967..

Igbos don’t dobale for anyone reason we see those that dobale for idiots as fools empowered by Hausa Fulani to enslave igbos plant emirs and introduce a foreign and useless god to igboland and we abhors such efulefus with passion..

Some has sold their cultures heritages and even abuse and question origin just to please the caliphate and enjoy crumb.. some change names and pick up names from tribes distance from theirs in other to please their masters and feel among.. this igbos have refused and sees as abomination...

This humans do this for money fame positions and to be accepted in within circle and this in Nigeria politics is term bridge building grin that will lead to acceptance
Tell me how kerosene and water mix... religion is important part of Nigeria politics especially when it comes to people like KADIRI ..

So till igbos start building big masarachi in every nook and corner of igbo land ...they will be accepted
Till igbos bow to and accept Hausa Fulani politics... they won’t be accepted

This simple reason is why Biafra is awake ... the spirit of Biafra is alive .. because no igbo man ... that know his existence will do the Hausa man bid
Okwzilieze and his fellow igbos within the political setting of Nigeria are asslickers ....but still then , they know the extend they can go ... the igbo in them is more than the human in them...

People like KADIRI can weep up sentiments about igbos loving money more than any tribe except Hausa Fulani

Is there any tribe or people in Nigeria that loves wealth more than the Hausa Fulani ... yet same hold record of poverty in west and Sahel africa..

We know where this noise is coming from... reason why igbos will never be loyal to any Hausa Fulani stooge in igboland

If the presidency will be the sacrifice for Biafra ... igbos will gladly and happily embrace it...

Let hausa Fulani led Nigeria conduct referendum and see with korokore eyes how fast those their useless stooge abandon them .. una think say dem no get sense..

Meanwhile

Apc government is from hell... how a government will exist to kill its citizens with any means possible .. while oppressing those that have survive death..

Apc is evil
Typical Igbo mentality, they accuse others of being too religious but for them everything is religion that matter (bunch of hypocrites), all religious propaganda & hatred is propagated by them, many unfounded conspiracies & lies are fabricated by Igbos. There was Islam in Hausa-Fulani empire before white men brought u their religion. The religious affiliation between Hausa-Fulani & Yoruba is deeply paining u. U hate everyone, u don't have goals, u're seriously confuse. Always fantasising about a nation that will only produce crime, baby factory, hard drugs, prostitution and yahoo-yahoo as her main economy. Thank white people for giving u new culture and religion contrary to us who had everything & whose culture, religion were never affected despite years of colonial impact.
Ur religious bigotry and jealousy will kill u.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President / Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate / We Will Decentralise National Grid, Invest $550m To Boost Power Supply – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.